Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > United States

Notices

Old 09-07-2008, 04:08 AM   #1
fawziya
Avalon Senior Member

Default California

Hi,

I live in Northern CA. I welcome anyone who is positive, thoughtful, open-minded & willing to cooperate & work together.

Please let me know if you're interested.

Peace & love.
fawziya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 06:20 AM   #2
robleong

Default Re: Seeking to Build Family in Northern CA

I'm in the San Francisco bay area. Are you around the bay area too?
Old 09-07-2008, 05:33 PM   #3
cantaloupe
Avalon Senior Member

I'm in san francisco. Not sure about what form any of this might take but I would love to talk about some of this stuff to folks who might respond with something other than glazed expressions, disbelief or derision. I am having a little trouble overcoming my own complacency and staying aware of these concerns as I go about daily life.
Cheers,
Cantaloupe
cantaloupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 05:36 PM   #4
imaculate
Avalon Senior Member

Is that Ca as in Canada or California
both have the same Abbreviation
imaculate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 08:55 PM   #5
warriorsoul
Avalon Senior Member

If this thread refers to CA=california then we have another thread for SF bay area...let's not have double thread..

i am in san jose and have posted my interest in SF bay area thread already...

prefer conference chat before coffee meet...
warriorsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 09:09 PM   #6
fastarr
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by fastarr; 10-07-2008 at 05:21 PM.
fastarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 10:34 PM   #7
fawziya
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs down Re: Seeking to Build Family in Northern CA

Thanks, All (for replying)

I'm kinda spooked right now...with all this stuff I've recently discovered via Internet. I'm normally a very positive, kind person, but I sometimes feel hypered up, anxious & scared. I still believe in the power of positive, in terms of the laws of attraction.

I live midway between SF, & Sac, California. Tell me what you all think of these topics & sources (listed below) in terms of credibility & reliability. I have recently learned the tactic of "disinformation" (which can be imbedded anywhere & everywhere) & I sometimes doubt myself.

The following items are not in any specific order (just as they come to my mind).

1. Project Montauk (& the recent photograph of the "Montauk Monster".
2. James Casbolt
3. John Titor
4. Philadelphia Experiment
5. ETs (all kinds, EBEs, Reptilians, Tall Greys, White Draconians, Nordic, etc.)
6. Boriska (Russian Indigo Child)
7. Dan Burisch
8. George Green
9. David Wilcock
10. Wingmakers
11. More...
Old 09-08-2008, 03:31 AM   #8
Bayareamom
Avalon Senior Member

Default Anyone in Bay Area, California?

We live in the Bay Area - Danville, San Ramon, Pleasanton area of California. Anyone here -- feel free to contact me -- Bayareamom.
Bayareamom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 03:39 AM   #9
kungfugrip
Avalon Senior Member

Default California

A spiritual community is forming. Several hours North of San Francisco in a high and dry location. A self sustaining healing arts center, with the ability to help the masses that may wander our way.

Calling all beings of light, positivity and purpose to fufill their highest goals in the coming days... learn the principles to transform your heart to service as the world will see days of great tribulation, inspiring the group heart of humans to grow together for the collective good and reach for our diving potentian of self actuallization and earth service .

There is a place or two that has lit up in my minds eye as potential a safe zone. looking for a core group of people with resources, land in the right spot, practical skills, visoners, planners, and investors to make some serious things happen in the upcoming weeks and months......this is a large project and need poeple that feel as strongly as I do, with skills, resources and devotion in their hearts.

Issuing the highest call to the rest of the 144,000, linked through the other centers of light and safe zones of the high mountain west. we need help on all levels its going to happen and the right people will see this, and feel the truest nature of this message of hope.

lets do it, there are many people that will need our help

namaste
if you are interested Please email me privately and let me know In a DETAILED way about you and your
skills, talents, resources, ideas, visions, etc etc............................................... .blessings

Last edited by kungfugrip; 09-09-2008 at 09:09 PM.
kungfugrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 03:41 AM   #10
kungfugrip
Avalon Senior Member

Default California

Billy Meier's west coast earthquake and tsunami prediction

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3370

Last edited by kungfugrip; 09-29-2008 at 08:13 AM.
Old 09-08-2008, 07:07 AM   #11
seircram
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawziya View Post
Thanks, All (for replying)

I'm kinda spooked right now...with all this stuff I've recently discovered via Internet. I'm normally a very positive, kind person, but I sometimes feel hypered up, anxious & scared. I still believe in the power of positive, in terms of the laws of attraction.
The ONLY place you are going to get true "discernment" is from within. No other single source is going to be 100% of the truth, since even those who channel (without doing a soul replacement) in bib some aspect of their own Ego or agenda into the message. And even other people offering to discern for you will inject some Ego bias.

The plus side is that you can't start to define what is "right" before you have an idea of what is going "wrong". Usually that comes in with a big dose of lower vibrations (mostly fear based) when you realize that your current beliefs do not support "reality".

You are right in that a fear-based response is not going to help in the long run. Positive thought will bring rewards. However, we are entering times where Spiritual Growth is going to be key "long term" survival technique. Spiritual Growth is going to be about the only way to keep a positive outlook in the coming times. And in my opinion you are not going to find "Spiritual" grown in any "church".

Have you read the "New Paradigm" books yet? If so, great. If not, there are better things out there which are a lot more specific. The "New Paradigm" books (according to G. Green on Project Camelot) are supposedly channeled from the "Pleidians" (of which there are different Spiritual levels of these beings).

I am not saying do not be/get prepared. I am just suggesting that if one does not believe that life has some real meaning (in this life or the next, especially), then the fear factor can overcome the Ego factor very quickly.

If one's house was suddenly demolished tomorrow, would their life have no meaning? Do they define their life/worth by their possessions? Were they planning to take them with them when they die? Do we really want believe that this "life" is it?

If you are willing to invest in some Spiritual Prep, in additional to some Survival Prep, then there are some good places to start (no particular order):

* Eckhart Tolle ("The New Earth") and others esp. "In the Now".

* Channelings of the Archangel Gabriel (benutoo.com), starting with the "Earth Changes" channelings and moving on to Spiritual Growth.

* TELOS —Volume 1 - Revelations of the New Lemuria by Aurelia Louise Jones.
seircram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 01:39 AM   #12
Number 6

Default Re: Anyone in Bay Area, California?

I'm in the same area. This is my first post -- joined today.
Old 09-09-2008, 03:32 AM   #13
quackenheimer

Default SoCal Meeting

Hello Fellow SoCal members. I'm currently trying to organize a meeting with everyone in the socal area. It will be centrally located according to everyone's location. It would be great to get together with like minds and share and trade information and resources. I've already contacted some of you and so far the response has been positive. If you are interested shoot me an email and I'll try and figure out where and when we can all meet. It would be great to start a community even in the big impersonal socal area.
Old 09-09-2008, 12:45 PM   #14
warriorsoul
Avalon Senior Member

there is another thread for SF bay area

it is under Establishing Communities Groups

I am from san jose
Old 09-09-2008, 12:52 PM   #15
warriorsoul
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Northern California spirit oasis

there is another thread for bay area under Ground Crew Networking and also under Establishing Communities Groups.

I am from san jose
Old 09-09-2008, 09:10 PM   #16
kungfugrip
Avalon Senior Member

Default Northern California spirit oasis light center

Examples of small, self sustaining communities?
Does any one know any models of incredible small communities or utopias?

For example; Findhorn, arco santi, or??

Lets gather resources of all the things that would be hypothetically required to create a closed loop, fully self sutstaining community. What would you need to have stockpiled to create all that you would need for the future of 10-50+ people with out any outside influence.

For example;
Shelter- concrete domes or underground dwellings are most impervious
Food- dry goods, greenhouses, seeds, aquaponics (fish farming) http://rps.uvi.edu/AES/Aquaculture/UVIShortCourse.html, hunting supplies, orchards,canning, dehyration etc
Water-steady 'clean' source, with filtration, charcoal filtered storage cistern, BERKEY (or similar) water purifier, hand crank UV purifier
Energy- deep cycle marine batteries, solar oven, off the grid technology, solar, wind, biomass, biofuel,
Communication-
Transportation- sailboat,
Medicine-large first aid kits, herbs, rife machine, colloidal silver
Supplies-tools, sewing machine, diesel generator,
Entertainment- musical instruments, fun-hardworking people

lets keep adding, building and modifying this post to create a real plan or working template for forming a community.

namaste

Last edited by kungfugrip; 09-29-2008 at 08:17 AM.
Old 09-09-2008, 09:17 PM   #17
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Northern California spirit oasis light center

You are singing my song... but Cali?

I see an artist community. People coming from far and wide for the healing it will bring. The inhabitants of the community a true collective of light beings.

Nothing matters to me but love.
Pie in the sky to some, but my being KNOWS it is the only way out of this mess.

LOVELOVELOVE
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 09:25 PM   #18
kungfugrip
Avalon Senior Member

Default Northern California spirit oasis and healing center

yes cali

although I believe alot of the coast will be underwater soon there are some places that are very high and isolated.

namaste
if you are interested Please email me privately and let me know In a DETAILED way about you and your
skills, talents, resources, ideas, visions, etc etc............................................... .blessings

Last edited by kungfugrip; 09-29-2008 at 08:15 AM.
Old 09-10-2008, 12:10 AM   #19
mach66
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: SoCal Meeting

I sent you an email through this system, I also sent one yesterday to another SoCaler, but no response. I did notice when I do it, it gives me some message about only being able to send an email every 60 seconds. Those wer ethe only ones with no priors sent???

If you don't get the email, please Private Message me.

Mach66
mach66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 12:34 AM   #20
ThePirateKing
Avalon Senior Member

Hello fellow Norcals, I'm from Larkspur in Marin. I'm looking forward to communicating with you all.
ThePirateKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 12:42 AM   #21
Heartspace
Avalon Senior Member

I live in Texas but the rest of my family lives in NoCal. I would really love it if you guys welcomed them because they would really like to tap into a community like this. They sense what lies ahead but feel alone. Thanks.

Heartspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 04:33 AM   #22
fawziya
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Seeking to Build Family in Northern CA

Seircram,

Thanks, so much for the spiritual enlightenment. I appreciate your kind, uplifting words. I will check into your recommendations soon.

Heartspace,

I live in the San Francisco North Bay Area midway between SF & Sac. I welcome, positive, thoughtful, & level-headed individuals.

PS I've never participated in this type of communo before. I'm still trying to get a grip on it!
Old 09-10-2008, 05:24 AM   #23
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

I'm in. Can't wait to talk to people about actually doing something!
The time for empty talk is done. Preparation and action is what is required now.
I'm in the San Fernando Valley - let me know.
Peace.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 05:30 AM   #24
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

I'm in San Diego County.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 06:47 PM   #25
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member

Orange county here. There's a meet up group here that you might want to check into. Called the Mind, Body, & Soul Business networking group, the San Diego chapter is meeting tonight with Lee Carrol as the guest. The Orange county chapter will be meeting the 24th with the guest being Barbra Lamb. They've gotten some cool speakers including David Wilcock and Dr ovokaitys (both ultra cool guys btw). I'm always down to have a pow-wow on the "weirdness" as I lovely refer to all of this
Shakesbeer is offline   Reply With Quote