Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 12-12-2009, 12:19 PM   #1
petem
Avalon Senior Member

Default Alpha Omega Labs Owner Kidnapped

I usually don’t post on Avalon but I felt this tragic story needs our attention.

Luana and I met Greg Caton (Fonder of Alpha Omega Labs) through George Green in June of this year. Greg has researched and developed great alternative cancer treatments for the last 20+ years. You can read the details at www.meditopia.org and www.altcancer.com. He has pages of testimonials documenting the effectiveness of his natural herbal cancer cures. TPTB and big pharma needed Greg to be silenced regarding the truth about cancer and its treatment. Following are the words from Cathryn Caton (Greg’s wife);

Through Greg’s research and development of viable alternative cancer treatment we started Alpha Omega Labs many years ago. The FDA shut us down and threw Greg in jail in 2004. After serving his sentence Greg and I received residential Visa's to live in Ecuador two years ago. We reopened Alpha Omega Labs. We legally relocated our business in Ecuador. We received all the proper permits to manufacture and sell our herbal products at that time. Greg did have 1 1/2 years of probation left to serve at that time. He did have permission to fly back and forth from the U.S. to Ecuador. Because of harassment from a corrupt FDA agent, John Armand (who had Greg arrested in 2003) we made a joint decision to just stay here in Ecuador.

In November of 2008, John Armand, illegally tried to kidnap Greg in Ecuador and have him flown back to the US. He failed. Shortly after this attempt, President Correa of Ecuador had two U.S. diplomats expelled from the US embassy here in Ecuador. Correa was fed up with the corruption caused by U.S. officials illegally bribing Ecuadorian police, judges and authorities. They were illegally kidnapping people and flying them back to the US. Ignoring legal extradition procedures.

John Armand corroborated with enough Ecuadorian officials and had Greg arrested here in Ecuador at a staged license check point by Ecuadorian police on 12-2-09. False charges had been brought against him. The false charges were that Greg was here illegally and that we were selling herbal products illegally. At the first hearing before a judge, we proved our innocence and the charges were dropped. The judge signed papers to have Greg released from jail. The police chief however, who is responsible for jail inmates, had been pressured and bribed by U.S. officials to have Greg deported to the U.S.

We appealed the police chief's decision. The second judge agreed Gregs’ charges were false and was going to release him. At the second hearing, the Judge (who earlier agreed to let Greg go) froze and said he was not qualified to make a decision. We found out a U.S. consulate official was at the hearing. Some Ecuadorian Judges have residential Visa's is the US and do not want “lose” their assets in the U.S.

We filed another appeal and had this appeal approved. The hearing was scheduled for next Monday or Tuesday. I received a phone call from Greg this morning (11 Nov 2009). He told me that what ever legal work we were doing was not working. With the cooperation of local police U.S. officials dragged Greg to the airport and were trying to get him on an American Airlines flight to Miami. I immediately called our assistant who called our attorney who called the new Judge. This newJjudge drove to the chief of police to release him of his authority. The Judge then drove to the airport to stop immigration from deporting Greg. They had him flying out on American airlines flight 952 from Guayaquil Ecuador to Miami Florida. The U.S. embassy and immigration officials heard of the Judge coming and put Greg on the plane. They told the Ecuadorian Federal judge that the U.S. had the legal right to deport Greg because he was on american property and could not be removed. The Judge talked to American Airlines and they refused to remove Greg from the airplane. The Judge then talked to the airport tower to have the American Airlines flight stopped. American Airlines and the pilot would not listen. The Judge called a general in the Ecuadorian military to have the plane intercepted and diverted to Quito, Ecuador. They could not react fast enough and the plane made it out of Ecuadorian airspace.

I have not heard from my husband since. What the U.S. did was totally illegal according to International law.

Greg is the writer in the family. He wrote about his case in an online book that he started at .www.meditopia.org Also, please read his newsletters that he posted on our website called the Ashwin's at www.altcancer.com

We have to stand together to fight this evil. Anyone that has cured themselves naturally from any disease needs to stand up and tell their story. After Greg's arrest in 2003 by the FDA and our herbal company was shut down, one of the phone calls that we received was from a woman that had cured herself of breast cancer using our products. She had tried to get her story told on the
Ophra Winfrey Show. She was told that they could not air her story because they were supported by the pharmaceutical companies. So here is Ophra Winfrey.one of the most influential, wealthy personalities on the planet... controlled by the pharmaceutical companies.

I challenge any one that has cured themselves naturally of any disease to stand up and fight and get your story told in the main stream media. We have to stand up and fight this evil.

Cathryn Caton,N.D.

The only thing we ask for is the TRUTH here at Avalon. Please pass on this information to others and remember Greg Caton in your meditation and prayers today.

Pete
petem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 12:43 PM   #2
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Alpha Omega Labs Owner Kidnapped

I will pray for Greg Canton and Cathryn

Thank you for passing the story on that is very brave to do so
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 01:28 PM   #3
Luana
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you, it's very appreciated.
Luana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 02:47 PM   #4
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

My heart goes out to Greg and Cathryn. These are the angels who were put on earth to help humanity.

Tell everyone you know about this story let it go viral, send it to Alex Jones, Rense, Dr Carley and who ever else in the alternative media

This is the only way to put pressure on those who are holding him and the corrupt officials who bend people's will by bribes.

Let us all be angels and help

Good Luck today Luana!

TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 04:20 PM   #5
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

That is a very sad story Pete, and should be spread widely through the internet. Maybe in this way enough pressure can be used to turn this around. Its a very sad indictment of a sick world.

Love and Prayers to all involved

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 05:06 PM   #6
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Alpha Omega Labs Owner Kidnapped

Bumped!
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 11:17 PM   #7
petem
Avalon Senior Member

All you Avalonians are simply the best! Thank you for your support. I just got off the phone with Cathryn Caton and someone from Avalon must have called Jeff Rense. He called Cathryn and will have her on his show Tuesday night. He is so motivated to expose the evil in big pharma. She could hardly speak and wanted to thank everyone for their support.

This is the year of TRUTH.

You truly are the light warriors.

Namaste
Old 12-12-2009, 11:40 PM   #8
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Wow!! Thats fantastic!

Love to all

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 12:02 AM   #9
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by petem View Post
All you Avalonians are simply the best! Thank you for your support. I just got off the phone with Cathryn Caton and someone from Avalon must have called Jeff Rense. He called Cathryn and will have her on his show Tuesday night. He is so motivated to expose the evil in big pharma. She could hardly speak and wanted to thank everyone for their support.

Namaste

Prayers do work and I'm so happy for her. The world needs to hear this story

Good Luck to both of them and all the people that are waiting for their healing
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 01:37 AM   #10
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Unbelievable. Even out of the country you are not safe from Big Pharma. Prayers and highest of intentions for both of you. God bless.
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 01:46 AM   #11
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Gratitude for sharing this injustice heart breaker ~ May true justice be served and Big Pharma be put in jail where it deserves to go ~

I make affirmations and calls for the freeing up and protection of Greg and family.

If there's this much opposition to them, sounds like they must be on to something in terms of a solution!
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 02:03 AM   #12
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by petem View Post

Namaste
Excellent!

My prayers are with you both...

Peace.
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 05:13 AM   #13
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Geeze thanks for bringing this to our attention. I wish them the best!

Stuff like this is not going to be happening for much longer, that I know! The true crooks are now Xposed
Keep us updated please.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 05:43 AM   #14
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Great News Pete!

I keep sending loving light to Greg and his wife Catlyn.

His battle is our battle, truly, even though he is getting the brunt being on the front line.

They cannot hide for very long, yes, this is the age of Ethics, Truth will be uncovered and win over lies, deceit and moral turpitude.
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 05:50 AM   #15
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
Geeze thanks for bringing this to our attention. I wish them the best!

Stuff like this is not going to be happening for much longer, that I know! The true crooks are now Xposed
Keep us updated please.

There are so many and varied cures for cancer that I am surprised that they even bother to take one man out -- just google -- are they going to take Google on!!!
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 08:12 AM   #16
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

My prayers are also with you both. Have you thought of getting your stroy to go out in Mike Adams Natural News newsletter that emails out to a wide database every week? Or even Dr Mercola? Lots and lots of health minded people would get to hear about it this way.
Perhaps even the good folk at Health Freedom USA also?

Blessings and asking for divine intervention for you.

Barron
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 09:11 AM   #17
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Great Idea Barron,
I just sent an email to naturalnews with an overview of this case and a link to this thread for more details. Naturalnews seems to do quite a lot of work in equador so perhaps they are familiar with this case already.
Old 12-13-2009, 12:58 PM   #18
petem
Avalon Senior Member

There are so many and varied cures for cancer that I am surprised that they even bother to take one man out -- just google -- are they going to take Google on!!! - Gnosis5

I think Greg was targeted because h was so critical of big pharma supressing inexpensive natural cures and promoting ineffective / costly treatments. It's all about the TRUTH. Please read his journal / book at www.meditopia.org

Thank you phtha! so much appreciation...
Old 12-13-2009, 02:20 PM   #19
purpledove
Avalon Senior Member

Of course!!!
anyone who knows any great truth is in danger , especially if they try to teach hat truth.
Of course big pharma doesnt want the truth out.
Shame on them!

My heart goes out to this man and his familly and I pray he will be all right

Love
PD
purpledove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 07:58 PM   #20
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Petem;

Thanks for posting this. Do yoou mind if I post it to a couple of other forums I haunt? Would only do so as the complete text, links and all.

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 10:33 PM   #21
petem
Avalon Senior Member

Fredkc that would be great! Greg and Cathryn aren't millionaires and the more exposure we can get for them the more pressure we can put on the prosecutor. The Federal Judge in Ecuador is holding his scheduled hearing (where he was going to release Greg) either Monday or Tuesday and according to Cathryns' attorney he will blast the U.S. for illegally taking Greg out of the country. I'll keep all of you updated. Remember Cathryn is scheduled to be on www.rense.com Tuesday night.

Thank you, you all have been wonderful.

Pete
Old 12-14-2009, 10:46 AM   #22
Luana
Avalon Senior Member

Please continue to share this info., we need to get it to as many as possible.

My avatar is the waterfall on Greg's land. They've been experiencing a drought but recently they had a good rain. The waterfall is gushing and look at the orb's. Cool!

Thank you for all the help and support you have given.
Old 12-14-2009, 08:53 PM   #23
petem
Avalon Senior Member

Cathryn received a call from Greg. He is in Miami but believes they are taking him to Louisiana. It was a brief conversation saying to Cathryn, "......go on with your life and give my love to Myron" (their son). He is devasted to say the least.

I believe Greg, and others like him, will be the catalyst needed to explode the Truth movement that will take place in the global conscience in 2010.

Thank you for all your help so far regarding this tragic event. Avalonians, You have been the conduit for truth!

Pete
Old 12-16-2009, 12:24 AM   #24
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for updates.

Here is the (somewhat automated) reply from Naturalnews. I'm sure they will look into the matter though.

"
Dear Iysun,

Thank you for your email and inquiry. We will be certain to add your concern to our list of potential topics for future publications and strive to publish informative articles relevant to your inquiries. We thank you for your readership.

Best Regards,

Natural News Reader Service
Old 12-16-2009, 03:31 PM   #25
Luana
Avalon Senior Member

Last night Greg's wife Cathryn and the man that was with Greg throughout this was on The Jeff Rense show last night. If you listen to it I think you will be amazed at how unjust the treatment of Greg has been. Cathryn has been allowed to speak to her husband only once since this has happened.

I'm so happy that this is getting out. There are many here on Avalon that have helped with this. We thank you!

Phtha a big hug of Love to you...

http://www.naturalnews.com/

Dear NaturalNews readers,

NaturalNews Tip of the day (from Mike):

There is no special tip today other than to listen to the amazing interview with Cathryn Caton, covering the FDA's involvement in the kidnapping of Greg Caton from Ecuador:

http://www.naturalnews.com/Index-Podcasts.html

A breaking news story today reveals the FDA's involvement in a plot to kidnap and illegally deport a U.S. citizen living in Ecuador -- an herbalist named Greg Caton who sells anti-cancer herbs from his online shop called Alpha Omega Labs.

This exclusive NaturalNews investigative story required several days to piece together, as it required numerous phone calls to the FDA, the Dept. of Justice and Interpol. What I found in this investigation will absolutely stun you.

Find out how the FDA duped Interpol and now appears to be guilty of commiting international crimes in its pursuit of herbal formulator Greg Caton:
http://www.naturalnews.com/027750_Greg_Caton_FDA.html

Listen to the exclusive interview with Cathryn Caton here:

http://www.naturalnews.com/Index-Podcasts.html

... or download the MP3 file directly from:

http://www.naturalnews.com/podcasts/Greg-Caton-FDA.mp3