Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-19-2008, 11:37 PM   #1
obiwanFUTURE

Default Remain Upbeat. Please.

Ive been a long time viewer of Camelot and Serpo. Icke et al.

Must say how much I admire Kerry and Bill and what they've achieved with this remarkable site.
Am 'awake' and understand manipulation from TPTB.
However the overall impression I get from reading Camelot is we're all doomed. Indeed I find it depressing trawling through it all.

Take for instance Mr Green. I could barely find one iota of hope offered in his messages on Camelot. Aside from going to S America with gold coins to a high mountain and hope for the best.

Its good that people are coming together and sharing views. And empowering people with information. But from someone who wants to try to remain optimistic in their everyday life here in UK... are things really as bad as they are being portrayed?? I find it hard to believe that all politicians and organisations are aware of the coming calamity and are keeping quiet about it?

This is not a critisism, merely an observation. I understand safe areas etc are a positive step and people meeting / forming groups is positive; but to the casual observer this all too often feels like a survival guide for 'end times'.

All views appreciated.
Old 09-19-2008, 11:58 PM   #2
DoctorTony
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Remain Upbeat. Please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by obiwanFUTURE View Post
Ive been a long time viewer of Camelot and Serpo. Icke et al.

Must say how much I admire Kerry and Bill and what they've achieved with this remarkable site.
Am 'awake' and understand manipulation from TPTB.
However the overall impression I get from reading Camelot is we're all doomed. Indeed I find it depressing trawling through it all.

Take for instance Mr Green. I could barely find one iota of hope offered in his messages on Camelot. Aside from going to S America with gold coins to a high mountain and hope for the best.

Its good that people are coming together and sharing views. And empowering people with information. But from someone who wants to try to remain optimistic in their everyday life here in UK... are things really as bad as they are being portrayed?? I find it hard to believe that all politicians and organisations are aware of the coming calamity and are keeping quiet about it?

This is not a critisism, merely an observation. I understand safe areas etc are a positive step and people meeting / forming groups is positive; but to the casual observer this all too often feels like a survival guide for 'end times'.

All views appreciated.

We meet again obiwanFuture. A little star wars humor.

I think the expressions on here are mostly a reflection of the current duality in which humanity lives in at the moment. People are reflecting on possibilities. You are dead on when you say that it sounds like a survival guide. I think we are playing out the quantum waves of possibility. I also think that you are probably heading past your duality shift. Everyone else may still have catching up to do to reach that zero point where duality does not exist anymore. Total balance. Keep expressing your positive, yet balanced, future.
PEACE
DoctorTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 12:01 AM   #3
izz
Banned

i think some people just love the drama that comes with the fear and love posting things like ... calamity coming soon beware .. or biggest terrorist attack in the universe imminent ..

I dont even think they are aware of how ridiculous they sound
izz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 12:15 AM   #4
isorec
Avalon Senior Member

Fear is all to present among people during times of great change. Survival-mechanism.

Fear also hinders cell growth as the cells revert back to defensive mechanisms which disable all progressive mechanisms. This also means growth in consciousness.

If you fear, it is to save your body.

If you love, it is to save your spirit.
isorec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 12:19 AM   #5
Suriel

Wink Re: Remain Upbeat. Please.

I think people want positive changes for the world. But they are living in an unfair system. So people dwell on fear because they see no way out. So, maybe subconsciously, we are crying out for help.

I believe in positive changes, peace, order, love, and all those nice things. And many of the people here at Project Avalon also want a positive timeline.

But then you look at the news headlines and see that that reality does not match our own. The media is controlled out of fear based headlines.

The media loves death tolls. Have you noticed how they like to keep going up and up? Let's say for example, there was a bus accident and the headline says "50 people were injured" then you look at the headline again and it says, "100 were killed." They keep the public controlled in fear.

I do hope things do turn out for the better. I hope we can avoid the many prophecies out there and that we can create a more stable positive reality.

Peace.
Old 09-20-2008, 12:24 AM   #6
OceanWinds

agreed...
Old 09-20-2008, 12:28 AM   #7
eris
Avalon Senior Member

mmmm,
eris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 12:31 AM   #8
isorec
Avalon Senior Member

This may be interesting to you
Bruce Lipton - The New Biology - Where Mind and Matter Meet 1/2
Bruce Lipton - The New Biology - Where Mind and Matter Meet 2/2
isorec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 11:18 AM   #9
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

Avalon is about like minds manifesting a bright white future.

It is closer than you think.

I have over come the fear and it feels great.

I visualize greatness every minute of the day.

It is out there lets get it back!!!

Always projecting positive thoughts of love.
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 11:27 AM   #10
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Remain Upbeat. Please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by izz View Post
i think some people just love the drama that comes with the fear and love posting things like ... calamity coming soon beware .. or biggest terrorist attack in the universe imminent ..

I dont even think they are aware of how ridiculous they sound
the idea with that is warnign people to prepare in any way they themselves see fit. some make physical preparations, some spiritual. im not scared im prepared on both counts. im ready for nuclear biological attack, financial collapse, food shortages ect. with out fear. im still gonna go round and try and explain things to my friends who are trapped in the matrix. first put your own mask on then help others as david lynch once stated
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 12:24 PM   #11
arcora
Banned

Jesus said:

"There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. Men will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near."
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 12:48 PM   #12
Marcus
Avalon Senior Member

obiwanFUTURE, I too have noticed some fearmongering going on here (to a degree) and certainly on other forums.

It's a case of discernment isn't it? Those posts which claim a nuclear attack is coming tomorrow are not at all the same as those which say the economy is soon to 'crash'. The former is imaginative speculation, the latter is based upon reason and intuition.

Whatever way we look at it, we have now entered a period of great change. For years people have discussed 'upcoming' events such as global crises, economic change, widespread wars etc. They were always scenarios of the future. That is now no longer the case. The time is now.

So the question is how do we choose to face these changes? Do we pretend that we are still back in previous months/years where the coming change is still an event upon the distant horizon - something which may or may not occur?

Today we sit at a threshold. Fear is a human condition, we were given it for a reason. But we were also given the faculties to overcome our fear. Yet that does not mean we should thus use those faculties to ignore our fears. Fears are a thing to be worked with - they are indicators which show us something is wrong - whether on a personal spiritual level, or on a global level. There are many tools we can use to work with our fear - and when we do so, we discover that it is possible to reconfigure ourselves.

We can 'suppress' our fears, we can 'overcome' them, we can turn away from them, and we can work with them. Our task is to choose the combination of those methods (and others) which our reason and spirit tells us is best suited to the task at hand.

So then obiwanFUTURE, let me pose a question to you, if I may. What does your reason and intuition tell you about current world events?
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 03:14 PM   #13
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Just a quick observation. In the past all the farmers would gather on the porch of the general store or the pot belly stove and talk about the weather. Their survival depended upon their collective knowledge, know-how and intuition.

I kind of think of this forum as the old-timers' porch where folks sit and chat about what they see going on around them. The younsters are filled with fear of the unknown while the old-timers are more relaxed because they've been through enough roller-coaster rides to know things may get rough but they generally will work out in the end.

Remember how it feels being on the roller coaster and climbing to the top... and then looking straight down knowing there is no escape, only the terrifying ride straight down. The thrill that comes later is knowing one survived both their fear and the experience.

Avalon is a place where folks are recording their experiences which vary in a variety of forms. Some folks are climbing up that hill of aniexty, others are facing downward in a terrifying ride of information overload, while others are calming strolling along having gone through this process before and having already digested the info that's out there.

Perhaps the best one can do is to encourage the others that they can indeed weather the storm as they have what it takes inside of themselves to do so.

Last edited by Carol; 09-20-2008 at 03:18 PM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 06:32 PM   #14
obiwanFUTURE

To Marcus.

I don't really have a definitive opinion. A cop out I know. Like a lot of people on here who are searching for answers. All I know is that every conceivable disaster has been presented on Camelot and other sites. To name a few:

Norway politician. Sun radiation problems/ communication breakdown. Economic breakdown. Blockades in the street. HAARP. Alien takover. Meteorite. 2012. Concentration camps. Sunk by the sea. Chemtrails. Planet X. There are many more.

You read many speakers proposing all these scenarios. Mostly articulate and educated and sure of their information. Who says that one person's view is any more correct than any other? Things almost become 'new religion' like.

I don't see anyone here presenting a rosy view of the years ahead.
And there are enough people in the know who surely dont want to spend the rest of their days in an underground base so if pushed I'd admit to finding 'we're doomed' unlikely.

I'm reminded of the hype surrounding of the millenium bug. "Planes falling out of the sky". In previous emplyment spoke to many company directors who were completely taken in by it. All that happened was VCR timers stopped working. Well mine did.

Forums like these attract people who are free thinking and don't accept TPTB's black and white version of events.

Its difficult to remain optimistic when everywhere you turn the views offered are that the future 'ain't good'

So I say again. Remain upbeat. And question everything. To borrow a phrase.