Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 10-31-2008, 09:13 PM   #1
Reveling John
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Zeitgeist Update

The Zeitgeist movement site has recently updated the 'Toolkit' section...Not with an actual toolkit, but they say they are working on a manual. What they have posted is a statement about their goals and immediate objectives:

Quote:
Friends,

We are in the process of developing a very detailed plan for activism on a global scale and apologize for the delay.

Very soon, this website will exist in over 20 languages and the methods we will use for change will not be the traditional means of activism and protest that typically include leadership and followings.

You are the leader. You have to be, for if you ever expect to see a world that is truly free, where humans think for themselves and are in charge of their own lives, you must become that person now. You cannot wait for someone else.

The Zeitgeist Movement has a strategy based not on a centralization of authority, but on the independent yet ideologically collective actions of each one of us, working with a common understanding towards a common goal.

What is the goal?

The goal is real freedom. Not the illusion we walk in the midst of everyday of our lives, being poisoned by industry, enslaved by debt and controlled by self preserving mechanisms of the established power elite. Humanity needs to come together, and collectively recognize its common interests for well being, and work in harmony by sharing its ideas and resources through education, high level innovation and creativity, to achieve a sustainable society, where no one is left behind.

Imagine a world without debt and servitude; where the earth is utilized for its maximum potential without pollution or environmental destruction, and where acts of war, competition and other forms of corruption are nothing more than historical footnotes in future history books.

When we understand that sustainable progress does not come from competing with each other for property or identity, but rather from working together, we begin to see how paralyzed, distorted and, in many ways, imprisoned, our current world society is.

Please note that March 15th is the annual meeting day for this Movement (ZDAY). We are working to have a worldwide set of regional meetings in 2009 on this date. This could be a simple household meeting, or a large community affair.

As of now, we are preparing the 2008 Zeitgeist Movement Activist Manual. This will be available for free download when it is finished.
It will detail the reason, logic and methods of the movement itself.

In turn, even though we will have the main website in 20 or more languages to enable world wide communication, we will also have Region Template Activist Sites available for anyone who wants to begin a more local expression in their city or community. More on this soon.

As we work to do all this, please go through this Site, the FAQ, watch Zeitgeist Addendum and listen to the interviews with J. Fresco. Please visit The Venus Project's website as well.

The first stage is understanding.

Thank you
10/29/08

-The Zeitgeist Movement

Great Love,
John
Reveling John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 09:18 PM   #2
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Zeitgeist Update

few alternative movies that i know of seem to posses the expansive capability that this producer has, ie. now it will be in 20 languages + super high quality production to begin with. who is this producer? where he come from? who does he know? i smell big funding and a high level of organization. i think the ptb are trying to outdo people like alex jones, 911 truth etc.

anyone else feel this?

if you dont fit into their utopia then you shall be reprogrammed......

Last edited by Koyaanisqatsi; 10-31-2008 at 09:21 PM.
Koyaanisqatsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 09:37 PM   #3
Deoxyan

i dont trust an utopia like that will ever exist in a planet like this one with a race like humans are. It´s an insane idea from my understanding on how human nature is.

I mean, wtf, the world we live in is the world we made already, we gave our power to a bunch of bastards, because we are another bunch of bastards. And while the majority rules, never an elite (irresponsible claimings of the zeitgeisters) this won´t happen ever here.

I think only extraterrestrial contact could trigger something similar to that, but without it, it´s impossible.

Last edited by Deoxyan; 10-31-2008 at 09:42 PM.
Old 10-31-2008, 09:43 PM   #4
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koyaanisqatsi View Post
few alternative movies that i know of seem to posses the expansive capability that this producer has, ie. now it will be in 20 languages + super high quality production to begin with. who is this producer? where he come from? who does he know? i smell big funding and a high level of organization. i think the ptb are trying to outdo people like alex jones, 911 truth etc.

anyone else feel this?

if you dont fit into their utopia then you shall be reprogrammed......
How about this for paranoia....

The "Elite" actually want us to all wake up and demand this lifestyle?
Hehe, it's an amusing thought I suppose.
AndyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 10:45 PM   #5
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyH View Post

you want this utopia andy...

free energy

modern living

everyone thinking just like you andy....

if someone tells you are wrong andy... WE SHALL REPROGRAM THEM

you shall not suffer from anyone or anything andy....

coddled close in the bosom of utopia you shall remain safe...

we have thought of and taken care of everything just for you
Old 11-01-2008, 04:55 AM   #6
Proletariat
Avalon Senior Member

I shall attend these z-meetings....... March 15. It's done.
Proletariat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 05:57 AM   #7
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyH View Post

Hi Andy,

That idea crossed my mind also for a moment as this guy 'hidden hand' is just telling he's just performing HIS 'role'.
It's ours to wake up ....

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 06:13 AM   #8
Pomguymguy
Avalon Senior Member

At the very least - it has maybe got a few more thinking outside the square- The 'So Called Reality" - is maybe not all that it is cracked up to be.

From This To This To This To This

Takes Time - Will Win in the end
Pomguymguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 10:33 AM   #9
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Koyaanisqatsi...really?
This line you're taking is very much like that of a fundamentalist Christian when they try to label messages of love and peace as evil...' Really?'

Nooooooooooo, not really. C'mon. Look at all of the slick youtube videos. Are all of those people automatically "funded" because you, yourself don't know how to navigate those programs? What does your feel meter say? How did you feel when you watched the Zeitgeist films? Did you watch them? Or is it easier to throw stones when you're really not sure what exactly you're throwing them at?

People are lining up to express a common sentiment" "well, everything looks pretty bad...now what do we do?" When someone steps up with the vision and a plan of action, you throw this into the mix? I've thrown down my sword. I don't want to see derision in these forums anymore.

Please. As an SOS call to all Avalon members, post threads that are pointed towards the light, ignore people who seek to derail them, talk about your dreams, your personal breakthroughs and the latest, greatest transient truth on your way (OUR way) to the top. Ascension, baby! Ascension! Ask yourself - not a book - what its going to take, then share and contribute accordingly. Don't take regurgitated truths from yestercentury as adequate blue prints for NOW. Don't define the words of Moderators and Spiritual Mediators (give me an effin' break!) as more reliable than your own inner knowing. Meditate, elevate - yourself and others you interact with - and know that YOU are part of the solution in all of this. What's your contribution going to be? Are you going to put more wind in the sails? Or tear holes in the fabric of those sails?

Connect. Love. There is no them...only us.
I mean no disrespect - if I came off that way, its because I'm frustrated by the debilitating fear and paranoia that's all too often being manufactured in here...mostly, borne of programming that doesn't even belong to us. Fear is an illusion. Part of the programming that says you actually have something to fear.
"The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." - wise words.

Let's get busy already.
Love and light.
recallone
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 12:58 PM   #10
mudhog92
Avalon Senior Member

I am not sure in my heart and soul if the Z movment is 100% the way it should be for the world. But I 100% know that the way we are doing it now is wrong. We have had the opportunity to learn from our mistakes. I am going to give it try until something better comes along. Live in love, live in light, live for yourself....make your own decisions
mudhog92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 03:56 AM   #11
mach66
Avalon Senior Member

I am torn on this issue.
I love what Recallone had to say. He and I seem to share much synchronicity and have great discussions all the time. He has been a beacon for me and I think he has helped me start a fast track of my own gained wisdom and even a change of mindset in certain areas.

1. I truly don't think that a true Utopian society could exist in the current third density. Not from a lack of trying or will among those positive third density beings and even the Wanderers that here trying to help us realize that being one is the universal law. Rather, there are way too many negatively polarized beings here and with those numbers we can't have a utopian society without keeping those negative entities out. Then you would have a huge segment of negative entities constantly trying to break the walls down and crash our party. Imagine a bunch of highschool girls having a slumber party at one's house. Then outside are 30 of the most dangerous serial rapists and murderers on the planet and they want in the house to do what they do best. That is pretty much what it would be like, plus we'd have to get rid of all of the military complexes and institutions in the world and the governments that think we can only exist on a war model (see the Iron Mountain Report).

2. Those of us who want to polarize to the positive need to do exactly that. I notice a lot of descension on this forum. There are the lovers, the feel goods, and then there are the bored out of their skulls who have nothing better to do than create drama and disagree with everything jsut to get a negative reaction thus feeding their appetites (Luciferian?) and then there are the dis-informationists.. real easy to pick out of the crowd, they should be totally and completely ignored.. There will always be confusion as an outcrop of this forum, that is the way of TPTB.. Without confusion the Zeitgeist movement actually has the threat of becoming a force. It won't become a total reality, but it could become a force with enough movement to create a small enough of a percentage of us to polarize as a complex. This could lead to an actual intervention from higher sources or it could become big enough to actually re-direct the group consciousness and create a different timeline than the ugly negatively driven one we are currently on.

3. We need to stop fighting and arguing within, that is the number one prime directive. We need to all think as positive as we can every waking second of the day. If you disagree with someone's thread, find the most curtious way of doing it or PM them. I have notived there is way too much disagreeance in this forum. How can mutual love and shared feelings of community come out of such disdain for each other's free will? When you force your negative opinions into somoene's thread you are attempting to impinge on everyone's free will that reads that thread. A huge universal no-no and anyone who is intelligent enough to make it to this forum should know better.

I love you all even the negative people and the dis-informationists... Y'all only have two more densities after this one to get it right and polarize to the opposite direction you're heading down now. Your work will be much harder if wait until the 5th density to do so. Do yourselve's a favor and start the work now, there are many here among us who love you unconditionally and will help you with an unyielding spirit and integrity... That is what unconditional love is all about.. It's a beautiful up-swelling of intense emotions.. embrace it :-)

Peace y'all,
Mach66

Last edited by mach66; 11-02-2008 at 04:12 AM.
mach66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 04:22 AM   #12
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by recallone View Post
Koyaanisqatsi...really?
really...

i guess that means i wont fit into the utopia what with all my negativity and all???

hmmmm.... tough love there guy

well... do i at least qualify for the 'reprogramming' course?

Old 11-02-2008, 06:45 AM   #13
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koyaanisqatsi View Post
really...

i guess that means i wont fit into the utopia what with all my negativity and all???

hmmmm.... tough love there guy

well... do i at least qualify for the 'reprogramming' course?

Typical. You've probably been using that little device of yours since you were a teenager. Your reply insinuates accusations and statements that were never made. Suggested reading: Celestine Prophecy...the part about control dramas.
Peace.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 09:11 AM   #14
Skylark
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with Recallone and mach66.
Also what really grinds my gears is this..

Koyaanisqatsi, everyone agrees that our 'system' is broken. Irrepairably.
So it needs to be
1. Fixed.
2. Replaced.

To fix 'it' it must be fixable, so it must have a state in which 'it' works.
Our system does not have this state, as it was designed and developed TO fail. The time period required to produce this failure is longer than a lifespan (at the VERY least take the 1913 establishment of the FED to now) so most people, including me until this past year, don't have a clue about this.
The financial and, following from it, every other 'system' we have are absolutely and totally corrupt and broken.
So we need to move on.

Now, when we as a planet of people eventually get this through our thick ******* skulls we will need to move in a given direction, unknown at present although lots of people the world over have a fair idea. Most likely at the same time there will be occurring (says hopefully and optimistically) a change of some sort in our spiritual and intellectual understanding of ourselves and the universe we inhabit. Also hopefully at the same time there will be occurring full and total disclosure of a lot of dark and nefarious goings on by the PTB on this planet for at least the last 60 years and hopefully the last 6000. If these things occur then it is reasonable to presume than as we are embarking on this new direction and learning and trying to put in place a way of life that is desirable and 'much better' we will be gaining new knowledge all the time, which will further develop and clarify our vision of what we actually want and give us increasing ability to achieve 'it'.

The catalyst for getting things to start to move in this direction still has not arrived in the form of something, anything, that has the ability to wake up the billions of sheeple and show them in no uncertain terms, in understandable and well presented form that our lives are a lie, we are headed very quickly for slavery, its unnecessary, deliberate and false, its done by a group of people who we can identify, it doesn't have to be this way, and we will all die if we don't wake up.

I think that this film can do that, and I cannot understand anyone who looks at it, then sits down and writes that it is not the answer and we must wait for some thing else and its evil and bad etc. etc.

good for you, sit on your hands and wait for your chip.

The film, or the venus project, are not the answer. They are the first step. Their ideals are basically good but nonone is suggesting that after finding out we have been enslaved by one group of people who claimed to be good we turn to the latest one (be they good or bad) and do the same thing????
''Take us venus project, make us happy!''
They are pointing out that our human existence with its human problems are NOT because of human nature. They are because of human behaviour, which is alterable and should be altered. Not by re-education, by removing the driving factors that cause the bad human behaviour i. e. poverty, competition, greed and all the associated effects to our societies which develop when these are the drivers.

Wasn't it Einstein who said that a problem cannot be solved with the same level of conciousness that created it?

If something like Zeitgeist/Venus wakes people then like we (or most at least) who are on this forum have done in recognising the problems and looking for some solution, the rest of the sheeple will hopefully go through that process and raise their conciousness.

The venus project is not a bloody contract! Its an IDEA. You don't have to agree that 'Wow! This is the blueprint for utopia! What a clever bunch of people, they sat down and thought of a utopian paradise and its all perfect. Excellent, I give this my full support, and in so doing I now have no say or input into how its done or how it develops. I will sit and wait for paradise to unfold around me and will not question or contribute to it as it is designed and built. Instead I will trust whoever it is that is building it to do it absolutely perfectly. However, when its finished, if it is not perfect in every way, then I will be the first person to jump up and scream hysterically that I told you so, I knew this would happen, didn't I warn you! '.

If you don't agree with the Venus project, like I don't agree with it all, then join it and change it by being a contributor. Its not set in stone and they ask for people to join and contribute, not to arrive looking for a jetsons house.

Koyaanisqatsi, its an idea. Where is your idea? Please share and I'm sure we will all consider it.
Skylark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 12:48 PM   #15
Skylark
Avalon Senior Member

Ps. the PTB don't need to outdo Alex Jones as he does not present anything of any substance to outdo.

In his own words:

Buy gold! (a good idea)
Expose the NWO! (a good idea)
Don't give up your firearms! (a good idea)

then, eh, what?

And i am an Alex Jones fan too. But same as the Venus project what he has is useful ideas and information that we should assimilate and use. The answer will not be found in one place. Same as they say 'Beware the man with one book'.
Old 11-02-2008, 01:09 PM   #16
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Zeitgeist advoicates a new world order but just under their design not the illuminatis.. I like the idea being a soveriegn human in a smaller module. Like the cells ina body. Zeitgeist is ok in some respects and misses the point in others. I think ill leave the ziestgiest fascists to themsleves thanks
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 03:02 PM   #17
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by recallone View Post
Typical. You've probably been using that little device of yours since you were a teenager. Your reply insinuates accusations and statements that were never made. Suggested reading: Celestine Prophecy...the part about control dramas.
Peace.
accusations?

recallone: "This line you're taking is very much like that of a fundamentalist Christian when they try to label messages of love and peace as evil...' "

are you trying to make me out to be a christian fundamentalist who claims that messages of love and peace are evil?? now who is insinuating here?

you dont even know me

recallone: "Are all of those people automatically "funded" because you, yourself don't know how to navigate those programs? "

are you suggesting or insinuating that because i dont know how to use 'those programs' i would not be capable of making any other conclusion other than the director must be 'funded' ? no? then what you suggesting here? is it possible that perhaps anything else other than my inability to 'navigate' contributed to me making my claim?

recallone: "Typical. You've probably been using that little device of yours since you were a teenager. "

hmmmm, now what are you accusing me of or insinuating here? i am thinking like a teenager or have not yet learned any higher coping skills perhaps like you have?

recallone: 'Suggested reading: Celestine Prophecy...the part about control dramas."

did i ask you for a reading list or did you surmise from YOUR insinuations and accusations that perhaps my 'programming' was amiss?

your posts are riddled with accusations, insinuations, and negative comments about me and you dont know me. inetrestingly you were able to produce all this based on a simple statement that i made AND was not directed at you personally. your response appears a bit disproportionate.

recallone you may want to consider glancing at sebring1963's response. i found it quite unlike yours. skylark also had a nice response without getting accusational or insinuating.

so recallone, you were saying I was insinuating and accusational? well consider your response to my first post and maybe you will understand. do unto ohter as you would like done to you
Old 11-02-2008, 03:06 PM   #18
dataeast
Avalon Senior Member

It's not a utopian society that is being proposed. It's a resource based economy which means that by birth (or some other means) you are allocated some portion of the local resources. There is no "elite" because you cannot own more than anyone else.

The argument is that people are born into an established society, which is by function corrupt, limited supply theory and competition, so it's the system that is the real source of corruption. Human nature is absolute but what is being proposed is not to change human nature but human culture which is relative. The premise is that our understanding or misunderstanding of human nature, as it is juxtaposed within our current relationship with our system (economic), is not a true measure of human nature because it is an expression of human behavior through a particular system. Behavior is relative, it can be anything, the evidence is around the world.

Last edited by dataeast; 11-02-2008 at 03:07 PM. Reason: grammar
dataeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 03:11 PM   #19
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

why the venus project will fail ... NORAD SPACE WEAPON PLATFORM OPERATOR: ok sir we have target locked, white AL CIA DA seperatists believed to plotting terror attaclks unde the name of project venus(the planetray name represents lucifer btw) (lol@ luceferian zeigeisters). sir they appear to be growing their own vegetables aswell!

"OK enson pile fry em" make sure there are no survivors
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 03:19 PM   #20
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylark View Post
I agree with Recallone and mach66.
Also what really grinds my gears is this..

Koyaanisqatsi, everyone agrees that our 'system' is broken. Irrepairably.
So it needs to be
1. Fixed.
2. Replaced.

To fix 'it' it must be fixable, so it must have a state in which 'it' works.
Our system does not have this state, as it was designed and developed TO fail. The time period required to produce this failure is longer than a lifespan (at the VERY least take the 1913 establishment of the FED to now) so most people, including me until this past year, don't have a clue about this.
The financial and, following from it, every other 'system' we have are absolutely and totally corrupt and broken.
So we need to move on.

Now, when we as a planet of people eventually get this through our thick ******* skulls we will need to move in a given direction, unknown at present although lots of people the world over have a fair idea. Most likely at the same time there will be occurring (says hopefully and optimistically) a change of some sort in our spiritual and intellectual understanding of ourselves and the universe we inhabit. Also hopefully at the same time there will be occurring full and total disclosure of a lot of dark and nefarious goings on by the PTB on this planet for at least the last 60 years and hopefully the last 6000. If these things occur then it is reasonable to presume than as we are embarking on this new direction and learning and trying to put in place a way of life that is desirable and 'much better' we will be gaining new knowledge all the time, which will further develop and clarify our vision of what we actually want and give us increasing ability to achieve 'it'.

The catalyst for getting things to start to move in this direction still has not arrived in the form of something, anything, that has the ability to wake up the billions of sheeple and show them in no uncertain terms, in understandable and well presented form that our lives are a lie, we are headed very quickly for slavery, its unnecessary, deliberate and false, its done by a group of people who we can identify, it doesn't have to be this way, and we will all die if we don't wake up.

I think that this film can do that, and I cannot understand anyone who looks at it, then sits down and writes that it is not the answer and we must wait for some thing else and its evil and bad etc. etc.

good for you, sit on your hands and wait for your chip.

The film, or the venus project, are not the answer. They are the first step. Their ideals are basically good but nonone is suggesting that after finding out we have been enslaved by one group of people who claimed to be good we turn to the latest one (be they good or bad) and do the same thing????
''Take us venus project, make us happy!''
They are pointing out that our human existence with its human problems are NOT because of human nature. They are because of human behaviour, which is alterable and should be altered. Not by re-education, by removing the driving factors that cause the bad human behaviour i. e. poverty, competition, greed and all the associated effects to our societies which develop when these are the drivers.

Wasn't it Einstein who said that a problem cannot be solved with the same level of conciousness that created it?

If something like Zeitgeist/Venus wakes people then like we (or most at least) who are on this forum have done in recognising the problems and looking for some solution, the rest of the sheeple will hopefully go through that process and raise their conciousness.

The venus project is not a bloody contract! Its an IDEA. You don't have to agree that 'Wow! This is the blueprint for utopia! What a clever bunch of people, they sat down and thought of a utopian paradise and its all perfect. Excellent, I give this my full support, and in so doing I now have no say or input into how its done or how it develops. I will sit and wait for paradise to unfold around me and will not question or contribute to it as it is designed and built. Instead I will trust whoever it is that is building it to do it absolutely perfectly. However, when its finished, if it is not perfect in every way, then I will be the first person to jump up and scream hysterically that I told you so, I knew this would happen, didn't I warn you! '.

If you don't agree with the Venus project, like I don't agree with it all, then join it and change it by being a contributor. Its not set in stone and they ask for people to join and contribute, not to arrive looking for a jetsons house.

Koyaanisqatsi, its an idea. Where is your idea? Please share and I'm sure we will all consider it.
nice post sky. let me say that i am not interested getting involved with the venus project to try and fix it because i personally dont think its a viable project to begin with at this point. that can certainly change i understand. i agree with all you say about the state of affairs and i feel your frustration. i dont really trust any one person to build utopia or any one small group. if someone wants to and it fails i will feel for them truly. i personally would have no interest in pointing out to such a group what should have been obvious.

i think the future will be forged out of what is in the collective consciousness. i dont have the solution thats why i am here. i would not want to channel my effort into what i perceive as a flawed concept. time will prove if zeitgeist is what it claims to be. the global mind will scrutinize it and dissect it and we will see what becomes of it. i respect too that new ideas are malleable.

you know skylark in handbook for the new paradigm george relates something that rings true for me. whatever idea that humanity finally produces which will elevate us towards the next dimension must be thought out in such a way that it is inherently beautiful, unquestionably, to each and every human who sees it such that each and every human will seek and desire such a reality. no small task to be sure, but i believe that we will achieve this-it is my hope

Last edited by Koyaanisqatsi; 11-02-2008 at 03:32 PM.
Old 11-02-2008, 07:33 PM   #21
Skylark
Avalon Senior Member

Ok, now that we are not name calling and such we can have a proper discussion, thats the idea!

I appreciate what you said there Koyaanisqatsi about George Greens saying
"whatever idea that humanity finally produces which will elevate us towards the next dimension must be thought out in such a way that it is inherently beautiful, unquestionably, to each and every human who sees it such that each and every human will seek and desire such a reality. no small task to be sure, but i believe that we will achieve this-it is my hope"

That is my hope too. It makes sense. I must finish the handbook actually, keep getting sidetracked and am also busy with work, which eats my time but also leads me to my point, which is this;
I would love to get involved in the Venus project, or similar, and get stuck in and go to as many people as possible and try to find some agreement on what this beautiful idea might be. But I am too busy, because I have to work.
Knowing what I know now about the very nature of work and the money trap we are all in (except the people who designed and are implementing it, the elite who are our problem, how nice for them not to have to worry about it) it pisses me off. I everyday get more and more ****** off that human potential is being used to make ipods and bombs when it could be used to make art, music, technology for all to use, free energy and maybe even off-earth colonoies, who the hell knows what we could do.

George Green also said in the handbook that the creator of this theater thinks that maybe the audience could become the actors and develop a new and un-thought of plot that could go beautiful places. Its all possible. But first the money chasing aspect that has us in chains needs to go. It needs to go.

I'm not advising people that the Venus project is the way forward, but as Jacques Fresco said himself 'íts just a lot better'. And I think people should not see the ideas of the venus project as the end destination. I see it as a way to free us to devote our intelligence and endeavor to becoming something far more than people in fancy-dancy houses with robots to do all the work, and us becoming potentially lazy indolent wasters.

I think Fresco and co are trying to say something along those lines too.

If we got to, or tried to do something like, the vp I think that probably before we even got to a situation like they envisage we would think of something better.

I also think that we would be fools (again) to say "Alright Jaques, go for it, call us when its finished and we'll move in'.

If a lot of people in the world took it as a large pointer in the right direction it would be a good move.

Get it or a similar idea on-line and get the new society/city/cities built as a collaboration. Say to people from all walks of life "Right, want to live differently? Then come together and design your ideal city online as an online collaboration of designers, builders, artists, architects, engineers, tradespeople, AND people who want to live there, ordinary people, shopkeepers, teachers, philosophers, doctors, all walks of life. Aim to attract people who work in and study the industries and activities that will benefit a future society. Have them design the city then live and work in the same city and be in proximity so they can mingle and bounce ideas off each other.

Get a virtual city built with agreement from whoever is interested in living there that if an acceptable model can be built and it looks good then companies can be formed and revenue raised from advanced future rent say to start building it.

Building an entire city in one long operation, with one set of builders, with building the city to be desirable to the people who will live there, as designed by these people, instead of building it the way we do now, one building at a time to make profits, would mean the city would be easier and cheaper to build and the end result could be a really funky, functional city that people want to live in. If that worked people all over the world could start doing the same.

I had this idea (more detailed) a while ago, and I think something like that would be better than the vp, as the vp is as all seem to agree, a bit of a leap too far maybe.

People in every country could design their cities and instead of paying rent pledge to pay their future rent in a new city and use the money pledged to build it. each city would be different, but still "A lot better" than the current urban messes we live in. Rent would go to the city to maintain it, not to private landlords. And the city's finances could be transparent, available to view on-line. Excess money could be used for some purpose that the people vote for online. Or used if needed to help set up farming areas around or close to the city (closer than a plane journey away would be far better straight away) to provide work for people who enjoy farming and can then sell their produce in the city direct. If farmers got a decent living then more people would farm, its a nice occupation if you are not struggling for money.

There's loads of ways to design a brilliant city without becoming slaves to a robotic future. And anyway, humans design robots, if we design them to do their function and no more then whats the problem with that?

Anyway, just suggestions like I say. If we build on each others suggestions instead of arguing we may get somewhere!
Old 11-02-2008, 07:47 PM   #22
borrasca2012
Avalon Senior Member

.....venus project, hmmmmm

the freemason used the sign G and that represent venus....(wikipedia)

BUT ANYWAYS if the ELITE tells us that we shall wake up now......

.....of course my friends,fight against it....because they say.......HEHE

....... i think we are all paranormal or what ??????
borrasca2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 04:40 PM   #23
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Its funny people saying project venus is not possible because we are human or some other lame reason. There are already small communities on this planet living a self sufficient, non competetive, loving, harmonic life.

Obviously its clear to see we cant jump from here to there in a matter of a few years. We are looking for transitional steps between this one and that one and also this is simply the current idea used by that group. They never said that their method was not sibject to change throughout the course of working towards it.

So many people scared to take the step towards it and are locked into our current ways which we all know is pretty rotten to the core.

I hope you find what you are looking for because the system where everyone loves each other and you get your dinner made for you isnt coming soon and wont come without hard work
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 08:29 PM   #24
Reveling John
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Zeitgeist Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
Zeitgeist advoicates a new world order but just under their design not the illuminatis.. I like the idea being a soveriegn human in a smaller module. Like the cells ina body. Zeitgeist is ok in some respects and misses the point in others. I think ill leave the ziestgiest fascists to themsleves thanks
What is so sovereign about a blood cell that dies when you stop breathing?

Nothing in this world is independent of anything else.

The sooner everyone makes that tiny upgrade to their operating system, the sooner this experience will reach singularity.

You are ME -- LITERALLY -- DEMONSTRABLY -- BLATANTLY -- INCONTESTABLY

EVERYONE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERYONE

I AM U -- my new album, coming to resource-based distribution centers, December, 2012

Last edited by Reveling John; 11-03-2008 at 08:43 PM.
Old 11-03-2008, 08:37 PM   #25
Reveling John
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Zeitgeist Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Jetson View Post
There are already small communities on this planet living a self sufficient, non competetive, loving, harmonic life.
Well, at first I just read through this line, thinking, "yeah, that's probably true" and was about to continue on, but I had an urge to stop, reread. And then I thought about it and I thought about my life. I live with some close family friends and right now I don't have a job so they are basically taking care of me in a huge way. They are not blood relatives. They don't ask me for money or to do things for them. They help me in any way that they can because they love me. I feel the same and act the same towards them. I believe that qualifies as a "small community on this planet living a self sufficient, non-competitive, loving, harmonic life."

So, Mike, based on my experiences, what you've said is absolutely true. In small pockets around the world this reality is already here. We just want others to catch on to it.