Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 04-22-2009, 11:40 PM   #1
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default What Will It Take to Defeat the "New World Order"?

This thread is for members who are unhappy with what is going on in the world regarding the change-over to the "New World Order," meaning bringing an end to national sovereignty and replacing it with one central government and one central bank for the planet.

I am interested in the thoughts of members who have had an ongoing concern about this and have been thinking about what we should be doing. "We" meaning humanity--"we the people."

What do you think it will take to defeat the New World Order?

Thanks in advance for sharing...
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 12:11 AM   #2
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What Will It Take to Defeat the "New World Order"?

i'm going to be unpopular right off the bat, i know. oh, well........
personally, i'm for total human anhiliation, which we seem poised on the brink of anyway.
my abysmally deep ecology sees us as expendible. we're just one species. we seem intent on sh*ting in our nest and killing our neighbours.

the best way to defeat the new world order is to kill the buggers.
we just have to go along too.
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 01:40 AM   #3
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

We don't have to do a thing. They are self-destructing as we speak.

And if they do put up a fight on the way out? We'll "fight" them with love. After all, nothing is more powerful than love.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 02:47 AM   #4
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Hijack the New World Order. Replace the U.N. Charter with the U.S. Constitution. Create an interest free, silver backed, global currency issued by a non-private central bank. I don't have a problem with globalism. I have a huge problem with corrupt dictatorships, enslavement, and extermination. Fighting them with love and reason may be the best solution. I suspect that there is rampant infighting within the New World Order.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-23-2009 at 02:52 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 03:46 AM   #5
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

'We' come to terms between ourselves as to how we want to interact in all areas of life and just begin doing it.

Sovereignty has no authority to answer too and requires no permission to enact. "Just act it"
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 05:47 AM   #6
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

In my opinion, the New World Order has been defeated, it just has not finished dying yet.

Soon the evil entities that animate those forces will leave this planet and never be able to return.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 05:54 AM   #7
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
In my opinion, the New World Order has been defeated, it just has not finished dying yet.

Soon the evil entities that animate those forces will leave this planet and never be able to return.

A..
I second that!
Old 04-23-2009, 05:54 AM   #8
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
This thread is for members who are unhappy with what is going on in the world regarding the change-over to the "New World Order," meaning bringing an end to national sovereignty and replacing it with one central government and one central bank for the planet.

I am interested in the thoughts of members who have had an ongoing concern about this and have been thinking about what we should be doing. "We" meaning humanity--"we the people."

The Truth
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 08:06 AM   #9
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Hijack the New World Order. Replace the U.N. Charter with the U.S. Constitution. Create an interest free, silver backed, global currency issued by a non-private central bank. I don't have a problem with globalism. I have a huge problem with corrupt dictatorships, enslavement, and extermination. Fighting them with love and reason may be the best solution. I suspect that there is rampant infighting within the New World Order.
How about none of this? We don't need currency and old systems in a new paradigm.

Why re-hash the same old **** when you can start fresh?
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 09:34 AM   #10
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

A fight or argument can only exist when there are two sides, we need to take responsibility for our contribution, by

Getting out of the ring. ( choose not to participate in agenda the threatens the life, liberty, freedom, or property of another living sole.

Realize we are more than 3d 5 sense beings, we do have the power to create.

Take back our responsibility.

Concentrate on giving and forgiving, the future is evolving past our Ego, doing what our conscious suggests despite what our Ego wants.

Think not what humanity can do for you, but what you can do for humanity!!
(I wonder where i heard that before)

Need not greed
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 01:09 PM   #11
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi seashore,

The answer to your question depends on what you consider the 'New World Order' to be.

I don't think that countries will lose their sovereignty.
I can prove this by asking if your local town council decides what it does in your local municipality.

You may well ask what that has to do with it and the answer of course would be, because the Federal Government is acting like a "One State Order", because the Federal Government holds the local governments accountable for the financial side of their operations.

We can take this up a notch with the European Union. With the exception of the UK, the original members of the European Union have taken on a currency called the Euro. Even so, in each country they have their individual Euro currency (printed with their presidents' or kings' face). These Euro currencies are regulated to be equal to each other, to create a common value. The Euro.

Although I do miss running around Europe going to bureaux de change with Liras, French Francs, Swiss Francs and Deutchmarks, I haven't seen much difference in those countries.

All nations are obliged to keep withing certain financial limits to stay in the European Union, but each national government is still free to determine what happens in each respective country.

North America is almost ready for their common market, the Mercosur is here down in South America and I'm sure Asian markets will join forces also.

It's only natural, using this logic, that eventually all of these common markets unite to form a 'New World Order' which monitors and regulates what the individual common markets must do to keep everything in the status quo.

The only thing that bothers me about this is that after this happens, there will be no more room for expansion, unless we meet some intergalactic government to deal with.

As we all know if there is no growth, or expansion, this leads to stagnation and frustration, and this is very dangerous in the hands of only one organization. It needs to be that when one end of the see-saw goes up, the other must go down.

But the point I'm trying to make is that I don't think sovereign individuality will be lost because of these moves. for the most of us, we wont even feel the change.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:

Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 05:51 PM   #12
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
We don't have to do a thing. They are self-destructing as we speak.

And if they do put up a fight on the way out? We'll "fight" them with love. After all, nothing is more powerful than love.
i agree that this is a better choice.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 08:50 PM   #13
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a link to a web log post:

"The Power of Being Little: Why We Can Stop the New World Order" by Bronte Baxter

Last edited by Seashore; 05-02-2009 at 12:22 PM.
Old 04-30-2009, 09:09 PM   #14
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I have a dream...of UN + JFK + US Constitution. I know this will bring hoots and hollers! However...some say that JFK was the last real President of the US...and that he was murdered because he opposed the New World Order. Some say that the US Constitution is in the crosshairs of the corrupt globalists...and will be eliminated. Some say that the UN will be the primary vehicle for a global dictatorship. OK...why not hijack the UN? Don't fight it head on...just change something evil into something good. Heck...let this be the idea of the current crew of globalists. I just want to win these people over. This would be a much easier way of dealing with this brutal gang of fact-fakers...which includes a very corrupt and dangerous military/space/alien/industrial/financial theocracy. I don't want to run in the streets...I'm too lazy and sqeamish for that!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 05-01-2009 at 08:33 PM.
Old 04-30-2009, 09:15 PM   #15
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Here is a quote from the web log post:

"...The worst thing we can do, once we become aware of the New World Order, is to accept that its achievement is a given. The global elite does have dire intentions, but those are not as threatening to our welfare as our own dire thoughts..."

Last edited by Seashore; 05-02-2009 at 12:22 PM.
Old 04-30-2009, 09:27 PM   #16
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Here is a quote from the article:

"...The worst thing we can do, once we become aware of the New World Order, is to accept that its achievement is a given. The global elite does have dire intentions, but those are not as threatening to our welfare as our own dire thoughts..."
I liked the article. The last part was best:

'We who are awakening don’t have the luxury of sighing and being discouraged. We have to summon our strength and our will and decide to stop this thing. We have to determine to stop the New World Order. Not by shouting loudly and being martyrs, but by whispering. When enough of humanity has heard the whisper, then we can descend en mass on our governments, media, corporations and other control networks and collectively demand our freedoms. That is up the road. And we will know what to do, and how to do it, when the time approaches.

For now we whisper, as we image and will into manifestation our intended outcome. We will to put an end to our collective nightmare. We will for our brothers and sisters to wake up. We whisper in their ear and gently shake them. As the dawn approaches, we know that their sleep can’t last for long.

The mice who’ve been discouraged must take hope, stop shaking their heads, and start spreading the news, ever so quietly. No more saying “the New World Order can’t be stopped.” All that ever mattered will implode if we give up. Failure is not an option'.
Old 04-30-2009, 09:39 PM   #17
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I liked the article. The last part was best:

"...When enough of humanity has heard the whisper..."
I'm really hoping Avalon is playing a role here. We're not just preaching to the choir when we post...
Old 05-01-2009, 06:12 PM   #18
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a website that shows how Americans can help:

OATH KEEPERS
Old 05-01-2009, 06:24 PM   #19
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'm really hoping Avalon is playing a role here. We're not just preaching to the choir when we post...

Every word you type is your intention expressed into the Ethers of Creation whether anyone else is reading it or not.

The Subtlety of transformation... fanning the flames of Truth is all consuming!

And better still is any understandings one currently holds can be expressed and the Truth within it will hold the test of time and the rest will burn up to make room for new Truth for that individual.

Last edited by Christo888; 05-01-2009 at 06:29 PM.
Old 05-01-2009, 06:35 PM   #20
Avalon Senior Member

The powers of the World have succeeded in whipping up frenzy against globalization. By doing that, they have successfully denied everyone a say in global policy and future global government. If all the protesters just fight globalization because they are "angry and not going to take it anymore". Then they have locked themselves out of the decision-making process. What we need is to look at the reality that globalization is already here, and there is a global movement towards a One-World Government. We need to step up to the table to contribute to the global process and policy making. Demand a say in the new Global Government. Demand that it includes Human rights for all, a fair global minimum wage, enforcement of anti-pollution laws and envionmental regulations. Global government could be a good thing. Right now the corporations play governments off against each other. If the governments dont meet their demands for cheap labour and no pollution laws, they just go to another country that will. If there were true global standards and enforced pollution laws, this planet would benefit.

If you just protest against globalization, and are not stepping up to the plate with ideas on how we can make this work fairly for the citizens of the Earth, then you will be shut out of the decision making process. The global agenda will be formed soley by the evil corporations and nefarious bought off lawmakers. What we will end up with is Global Corporate Fascism. Many say that is already here. In many ways it is. But it is by no means complete yet. We are still at a stage where we can demand to be heard and demand that the rights of global citizens and protecting the environment be met.
246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 07:11 PM   #21
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

246: You are so right! In a sense...the New World Order is a done deal. The battle is for exactly WHO will control the NWO. Malachi Martin argued at least a couple of decades ago...in "The Keys of This Blood"...that the battle for control of the NWO was between the former Soviet Union...the Vatican...and the United States. I hope this is a quiet and bloodless revolution...with the major players deciding to take the side of responsible freedom early on. Then they can seamlessly make it 'their idea'.
I don't want to corner anyone. I just want this world to be run properly...by Main Street...not Wall Street...or the Dark Side of the Moon.
My current view is as follows:

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 05-01-2009 at 08:10 PM.
Old 05-01-2009, 10:12 PM   #22
scanner
Avalon Senior Member

do not judge least you be judged ,they will distroy themselves for everyone who is murdered by them a little piece of them dies to . Love wins all
scanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 10:22 PM   #23
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Perhaps a good start would be to read this thread (I know I am the author, this isn't a punt, it just appears that the title is probably misleading as the response has been at best totally apathetic).

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=13502

We are all saying the same thing but in a somewhat fragmented way.

Love to All

Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 05:02 PM   #24
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
246: You are so right! In a sense...the New World Order is a done deal. The battle is for exactly WHO will control the NWO. Malachi Martin argued at least a couple of decades ago...in "The Keys of This Blood"...that the battle for control of the NWO was between the former Soviet Union...the Vatican...and the United States. I hope this is a quiet and bloodless revolution...with the major players deciding to take the side of responsible freedom early on. Then they can seamlessly make it 'their idea'.
I don't want to corner anyone. I just want this world to be run properly...by Main Street...not Wall Street...or the Dark Side of the Moon.
My current view is as follows:
I agree with your views too.

I think if we start by pushing for things like a Global minimum wage, and Global Environmental protections that are enforced. That would be a good start. If we demand a say and start with these two things then maybe we can all get a seat at the table and push in positive directions. Of course pushing for those two things is no small start but would require a great deal of effort. And we could push for both of these things by lobbying governments to enact legeslation and create consumer advocacy groups that boycot companies that dont abide by those standards at the same time. Of course I alone or anyone alone don't have the resources to do this let alone start it. But it starts by putting the idea out there. Defeating the nefarious NWO means demanding a seat at the decision making table.
246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 06:46 PM   #25
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Governance should be the central issue. It's really Irresponsible Tyranny vs Responsible Freedom. I don't want We the People to have to eat crumbs off the floor from a dictator's feast...I want the dictator removed and exiled. I want We the People and Constitutional Responsible Freedom to be seated at the table. Then We the People can talk about environmental preservation and financial ethics, etc, etc. It is very poor policy to negotiate with terrorists.