Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-11-2008, 10:35 PM   #1
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Independant Recreation of Hoagland's work: +1 more Moon Anomaly

I've been working as a graphic artist type dude for awhile now and I just finished Richard Hoagland's book Dark Mission & after following one of the resource links supplied in the book, I set out to reproduce his work with the images available on the net. In the book, Hoagland demonstrates the difference in the effect one can get from the photo AS14-66-9301 also known as "Mitchell Under Glass". I was able to recreate what was demonstrated in the book with these net-accessible images. In it you can clearly see that there is "something" in the background.

Here's a look at a low resolution version of the original downloadable version:

Here's what you get when you increase the Brightness by a factor of 50% & the contrast increased by 25%:

In this version you can clearly see what Hoagland illustrates as a meteorite hole in the center and off to the upper right. You can also see what seems to be light diffusion in the center of the image. If there was no atmosphere or anything there, it would be black and not diffuse like that. The angle & intensity of light wouldn't account for some kind of lens flare either from what I can tell.

Here's another "enhanced" detail using the color channels & curves:

And here is photo AS17-134-20426 from Apollo 17 Mission with Scientist-Astronaut Harrison H. Schmitt collecting samples of the surface that Hoagland said he'd "bet the farm" on during his great Project Camelot Interview. After downloading this image for myself I can understand why. I cannot explain why that prism would show up in the sky like that. For one the moon isn't supposed to have an atmosphere let alone a orange-ish-pink haze let alone one perfectly linear prism and other odd shaped ones littered through out. if it was a lens defect, it would be seen in other photos too. It appears to me that those prisms are in the background and no present on the lens of the camera.

Here is a low resolution version of the original downloadable photo:

Here's a close up of the area in question with the linear prism:

An even closer detail with the Brightness & contrast turned up:

Even closer with a reference:

Here's a close up of the right side anomalous dark spot and the "dot":

Hoagland didn't talk about that, so I don't know if that's been put in later due to generation transfer, of if it's evidence of prior editing, either way, I noticed that within the same layer of information as some of the other detail. Also when referencing the book, it appears that discolored area is in that picture to (color fig 8 in the book).

While browsing www.spacearchive.net I noticed photo AS12-46-6826 that for some reason the astronaut pictured seem to have a blue haze around him or something. From the thumbnail I thought maybe it was a lens flare but figured I'd check it out.

Here's a low res version of the downloadable original:

Original Image with increased brightness & contrast:

Holy $H_7 Balls Batman!! Wtf is that?! Not sure, but unless someone decided to take a picture with a glass slide in front of the camera, I would almost say there is some kind of structure or "thing" on the landscape...what do you think? These anomalous artifacts do not seem to appear in subsequent photos from what I've seen so far.

So I decided to see if I could play with the color channels and a few other filters to see if I could bring out more detail from the background. Here's what I got.

Fun with curve, color, contrast, and sharpness:

I'm still working on seeing what I can do with this photo as well as working on the "Robot head" photo. I want to see if I can preserve the color information and duplicate the "red lip" Hoagland has illustrated in his book(Color Fig 28 in the book). Either way, there really does seem to be some study-worthy "features" on the moon & mars and Hoagland definitely present quiet a bit of evidence that there is in fact a conspiracy to withhold information and images from space. I'm glad we get to see what we do after hearing what has happened in the past honestly...
Shakesbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 11:18 PM   #2
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Independant Recreation of Hoagland's work: +1 more Moon Anomaly

Hi Shakesbeer,

I just read 'Dark Mission' too, and it's pretty much interesting. I have always been found of Apollo missions stuff.
Hoagland testimony in his book is strong, well documented.
But there is a few things i find hard to believe, (see the glass domes) evidently because of the lack of visual proofs.

I mostly believe in his work, and sometimes you get an headache due to lots
disinfo from other sources.

Keep on the good work.

salute.
BeaTnik-BandiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 11:22 PM   #3
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for all that, very interesting.

Is the 'Mitchell under glass' picture...Edgar Mitchell?

If it is, has he ever spilt the beans about it in any way?

Although he has become a 'whistleblower' maybe talking
about glass structures on the moon would be a step too
far for him?
Or it could be dangerous for him, personally, to speak about.....

Good work.................
jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 12:45 AM   #4
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Pegasus, Hoagland is definitely thorough. The domes are kind of hard to back up without a good picture. But that prism pic is a good one, and that one I found is just plain weird. It would be consistent with that "Mitchell Under Glass" picture as far as the speculated structure composition.

Jaby - Yes that is Dr. Mitchell & no he has not said anything about that publically. In the book Hoagland talks about Mitchell not having much recall of his time on the moon. Even an account of how a regression therapist was unable to get past an obvious block. As when they tried to ask him about the moon under hypnosis he would say stuff like "that's not important".
Old 10-12-2008, 09:26 AM   #5
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakesbeer View Post
Jaby - Yes that is Dr. Mitchell & no he has not said anything about that publically. In the book Hoagland talks about Mitchell not having much recall of his time on the moon. Even an account of how a regression therapist was unable to get past an obvious block. As when they tried to ask him about the moon under hypnosis he would say stuff like "that's not important".

God, you've got to feel for those astronauts, that risked life and limb for the
missions. Then were/are expected to hold such monumental secrets.

Although, didn't Hoagland say somewhere that they had gold coloured eye shields in their helmets, so they might not have seen the glass?
But if they were IN a dome, they must have.

And the question of their memories being tampered with. It's a sorry state of affairs.

Do you have an opinion on this video? NAlexo only posted this one video, ever. N A (Neil Armstrong?) Lexicon (word-book, speak,) ??????????????

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=MWkGTJEK0Mc

"Ancient Structures on the moon filmed by Neil Armstrong 1969"

Last edited by jaby; 10-12-2008 at 03:44 PM.
Old 10-12-2008, 12:59 PM   #6
Ant0ni081
Avalon Senior Member

Nice work Shakesbeer It's always good to see people taking it upon themselves to recreate experiments.
Any update with the head images ?
Thanks for your time working on the photos, reminded me, im still looking to get a copy of Hoagland's book
Ant0ni081 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 02:18 PM   #7
Chinderland
Avalon Senior Member

I haven't read the Dark Mission, but is it possible that these pictures were taken in a glass building on earth?

I can understand that the prisms imply a glass ceiling or wall, but why do we assume the glass building was on the moon?

Just a thought ...
Chinderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 06:57 PM   #8
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member

Jaby - Yeah I really hope they didn't mess with the astronauts as much as it sounds like they did. Take into account the possibility of a secret space program already running too and all of them turn into even more courageous of people then we originally thought.

Hoagland at first thought that maybe the visor with the gold filter might have blocked out the view any kind of glass structure while there. But when he researched it he found out that the filter actually increases the blue spectrum which would be primarily where the glass would reside in. It's after that is when he started looking into the astronaut's recall of the moon. He found that Mitchell isn't the only one who has trouble recalling his time on the moon. Even Neil Armstrong doesn't talk about it, or to anyone very much for that matter. Hoagland brought up a quote in the book often that Armstrong said during one of the Apollo 11 anniversaries that was something to the effect of : there are wonders undreamed of [out there] for those who can get past truth's protective layers.

That being said, if that NAlexi video turns out to be true, I wouldn't doubt it. If not, it is a well done video. I guess one way to tell if it's a hoax or not would be to compare the astronaut in the video's suit and see if it's consistent with Buzz Aldrins I would presume if it was Armstrong filming(or vice versa).

Has anyone seen any good research done on that video Jaby linked?

Patti - yeah it sucks if it's true. But you hear the stories about MK Ultra & the research they did and it seems highly plausible they could have muddied up their memories during debriefing.

Chinderland - It sounds like they did in fact have a fake moon landing production at different times for various reasons. I guess some of the astronauts themselves recreated part of their moon landing for a book or something. Hoagland also talks about how the execs from JPL started the rumor about the landing hoax the day the landing happened at the press center at NASA.

Either way, I can't imagine why they would put a glass structure on faked version of a moon landing especially if the goal of such a campaign is disinformation & that's exactly where research has been pointing. Why would they help the cause out like that? It just doesn't make sense unless someone is trying to prove that the entire story is disinformation. Fine some one can claim that, but either way there's some serious "geological anomalies" on the moon & mars that warrant true scientific investigation with a completely transparent and public information pipeline.

Ant0ni081 - Thanks a lot, I'm hoping others will download the images and do this themselves too. "Disclosure" is about the global consciousness making this stuff "real", so the more people who have first hand knowledge in these subject, the closer we all get.

As far as the head goes...here ya go!

Here's the notorious AS17-137-20997 AKA Shorty crater, aka Data's head, aka C3PO's head. This image was really hard to work with. I would love to come in contact with a higher resolution version that I am working with(2340x2364 @ 300ppi can't remember where I dl'ed it from though). I still was able to get a good amount of detail out of the image I think.

Here's a low resolution version of the original downloadable version:

Here's a closer crop of the head area:

Here's a detail shot of the face with slight level adjustment:

The pixel compression is really factor when dealing with this image. After this version I started using a slight gaussian blur to help filter out the interference pattern and maybe help distinguish detail of the object versus the background/noise.

Here's a detail shot of the face with the curves & brightness adjusted:

For the hell of it, I embossed the last image too to see what I got:

Here's a better look at the red lip using the color channels to enhance the detail:

It was hard to pull up that much information on the red lip as Hoagland put it. Maybe with a higher resolution image as the object is fairly small in the field of view it would allow for sharper magnification and more color info in general.

Either way that's the head!

AS12-46-6826 is still pretty mind boggling to me. It looks like there is some kind of angle change on that image too. It sort of looks like there is a 30 degree slant away from the camera with the "structure" being a flat topped building.
Old 10-13-2008, 06:47 AM   #9
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Jaby - Yeah I really hope they didn't mess with the astronauts as much as it sounds like they did. Take into account the possibility of a secret space program already running too and all of them turn into even more courageous of people then we originally thought.

That being said, if that NAlexi video turns out to be true, I wouldn't doubt it. If not, it is a well done video. I guess one way to tell if it's a hoax or not would be to compare the astronaut in the video's suit and see if it's consistent with Buzz Aldrins I would presume if it was Armstrong filming(or vice versa).
Thanks for pictures of 'the head'...

Re. the NAlexo video. If it's the real thing, I wonder if it may have been
taken before 1969? I think there are rumblings that the first manned missions
MAY have been earlier in the 1960s? And if that is right, it might not have
actualy been Armstrong and Aldrin, in the video? (or filmed by
Armstrong)

Don't know if I'm going too far to say this....but I can't help thinking of those
astronauts that died in the capsule.....say no more, I think you'll get my drift.
Pure speculation.
Old 10-14-2008, 03:11 AM   #10
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member

Rumor has it that there was someone else in that capsule with them. As far as being lost in the secret space program, it would seem that they wouldn't use the same pool of astronauts so blatantly if they are assigned to a mission already, but who knows...

For those who want to try this but don't have Photoshop, here's a link to a freeware Photoshop copy that rocks fairly hard so you can try on your own.
GIMP
Old 10-14-2008, 04:40 AM   #11
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I read somewhere that the "head" was debunked as some kind of natural formation.

Interesting stuff. My friend mentioned once that he thinks the moon is a base for ETs and that it's hollow. I look up at the moon and I wonder, "What's on the other side of that darkness?"
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 05:06 AM   #12
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member

I don't think there's a story out there that someone hasn't claimed to have "debunked" so it doesn't surprise me that someone would say; "it's just a rock!"

I have been hearing a lot of people theorize that the moon is a ship lately...who knows. It seems if you go back far enough you hear accounts of the sky changing, especially when you figure people like William Henry & Joseph Farrell into account.

You know some what off topic here:
But with all the talk of "green" energy, why is that you never hear "electromagnetic" mentioned in there? Hmmmm Maybe because within years we'd be able to go up to the moon and check it out ourselves? don't know..just speculatin'
Old 10-14-2008, 06:09 PM   #13
SplatPantZ

See the froggy?

Bottom right corner next to large shaddow at edge of frame!

Hes looking away from us.
Old 10-14-2008, 07:02 PM   #14
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member

lol that does look like a frog doesn't it. That would be funny if there turns out to be moon-frogs that are camouflaged like rocks and that actually is a picture of one & the head is just a rock
Old 10-14-2008, 08:33 PM   #15
SplatPantZ

Quote:
lol that does look like a frog doesn't it. That would be funny if there turns out to be moon-frogs that are camouflaged like rocks and that actually is a picture of one & the head is just a rock
Moon-Frogs! Mans greatest discovery yet, This needs to be looked into!
Old 10-14-2008, 10:11 PM   #16
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member

I was looking into the moon-frog and this is what I got:

And then it started talking to me...

See!?
Old 10-15-2008, 07:58 AM   #17
SplatPantZ

Quote:
I was looking into the moon-frog and this is what I got:

And then it started talking to me...

See!?
Thats it! It's now official, Frogs found on Moon!
Lets see what NASA does to cover this find up!
Old 10-15-2008, 08:15 AM   #18
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinderland View Post
I haven't read the Dark Mission, but is it possible that these pictures were taken in a glass building on earth?

I can understand that the prisms imply a glass ceiling or wall, but why do we assume the glass building was on the moon?

Just a thought ...
that would allso surport the theorie it was all done in a giant fish tank and thats why they were jumping like that.
ForsakenFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 01:37 PM   #19
Ant0ni081
Avalon Senior Member

excellent work thanks for the head shots!!!
Ant0ni081 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 07:11 PM   #20
SplatPantZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForsakenFalcon View Post
that would allso surport the theorie it was all done in a giant fish tank and thats why they were jumping like that.
And how the frog got there?
Old 10-17-2008, 02:06 AM   #21
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SplatPantZ View Post
And how the frog got there?
by developing from a Tad-pebble?

Just for the record, I do not think that is a "moon frog".

Ant0ni081 - Thanks. I'm still keeping my eye out for higher resolution versions of any of them. The better copies I have the closer I can get to re-creating what is allegedly on the moon/mars. I did find a good Cydonia face image that I will be working on soon too.
Old 10-17-2008, 10:16 PM   #22
the sceptic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SplatPantZ View Post

See the froggy?

Bottom right corner next to large shaddow at edge of frame!

Hes looking away from us.

Blimey the French got there first!!!
the sceptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 11:08 PM   #23
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

I know how the frog got to the moon. My ugly sister caught one and told it to kiss her so she would turn into a beautiful princess. When the frog took one look at her he passed out. My sister got so mad she grabbed the poor frog and hopped on her broom then flew at top speed to our highest mountain. I don't know what she intended to do but she missjudged the height of the mountain and hit it really hard. The impact dislodged the frog who kept on moving on a slightly different trajectory until reaching the moon.

Please have pity for the poor frog who is currently asking, "Where the hell am I?"
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
richard hoagland moon