Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 05-06-2009, 02:33 AM   #1
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Question Looking for a source

I remember seeing an article and a video about police freaking out during a traffic stop when seeing a copy of the constitution on the seat of the care. It was tied to people "like that" who might be domestic terrorists, and the cop said something like, "Oh my god, it's one of them!" It was as if he expected the person to pull out 20 guns and start shooting cause they had a constitution.

I can't find it on youtube and I can't find it in any articles online now. I'm in a debate on another site, and want to be able to use this as an example of how the police are being trained to be afraid of people that believe in the constitution and their rights.

Thanks for any help,

Unified Serenity
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 02:54 AM   #2
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Default Re: Looking for a source

I just heard Alex Jones ranting about that one and the reactions. Sounded like it was one he exposed. Hope that helps.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote