Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-12-2008, 03:45 PM   #1
Subvert3D
Avalon Senior Member

Default Moved from the UK catagory

Hey guys and gals...........

How would you all feel if I asked Project Avalon to move our posts into the Ireland catagory??

Understand this, this is not in any way a political decision, I have no time at all for the pathetic, sad state of affairs we found our country in for the last 30yrs. It is purely a geographical decision. That is, if this is all about setting up communities I find it highly unlikely that we would be able to swim across the Irish Sea to set up camp with our Scotish, Welsh and English brothers and sisters. Not unless of course we all find ourselves able to walk on water!!

Plus the poor oul Ireland catagory only has 2 posts!!

Let me know how you all feel about this as I imagine that this may be controversial for some folks (although I hope not, I hope we are all well rounded individuals that laugh at all that nonsense politic!!)

A big HAAALLLLOOOOO to Feardia, Pilgrim, Lochinvar, Scrufficus and Son of Eire. Great to see ya's here guys, lets hope we see ya's here regularly!!

Do ya know what guys, I'm lovin' all this, tis blowin' me away. Its all finally startin' to kick off............this is the beginning: we meet and converse.

Next step: startin' to get organised. I reckon we should give another wee bitta time for new members and then we should think about havin' a meet.

Personally, we (Nire Riada and I) have already started to stalk up on food and water. What I'm thinkin' is if we have a meet, sod the bar or someones home, how about a good oul walk up a mountain somewhere. What I'm thinkin' to do is bury a stalk of survival gear, plus the munchies, up on high ground. This should probably be somewhere central in Ireland so that we all stand a chance to make it to that point if things kick off. How would you all feel about this?? (LOL......don't worry if ya tink this is a stupid idea, let me know, I wouldn't take any hurt, I became egoless quite a while ago!!! )

I'm also startin' to look for good info on the net for the likes of subsistance farming, crop rotation etc

Does anyone know where we can get natural sources of vitamin D3 (apart from the sun!!) I ain't checked that out yet.

I think we need to be proactive here and start throwing out ideas!! So all are welcome.

Quote:
and stay off the westlink our new £40m swimming pool

LOL.......Feardia, I hear ya dude and the wee vid is cool but I don't tink we're completely ****** though. High ground, nice en central is screamin' at me. Ireland won't go down without a fight. :-)

Quote:
I'm an ol' fella of 59 and I'm retard....sorry..retired.
LOL.........Pilgrim, well cool man!!!

Quote:
ha ha must have been the football thing i take it , biggest female growing sport in ni.
Yeppers Mopbucket, the football ting threw me.....LOL

Cheers guys and speak soon!!
Subvert3D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 04:05 PM   #2
conec
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Moved from the UK catagory

hey hows it going? Wow this is great! Its really cool that ye have eachother to bounce off of with putting plans into action. Cant wait til we all meet up and we can get this rolling. I'm very interested in finding a place of safety, higher ground. We really need to get together for a meeting, all of us. I understand that its a good idea to wait for more new members but we could still have a 1st meeting and another when there is more people.
conec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 04:24 PM   #3
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

What's the craic jack!!lol.
I have a mate who lives near Waterford he moved from stafford to theer abite 3 years ago-i haven't his email address though.

My father worked with a horse-plough,
His shoulders globed like a full-sail strung
Between the shafts and the furrow.
The horses strained at his clicking tongue.

An expert. He would set the wing
And fit the bright steel-pointed sock.
The sod rolled over without breaking.
At the headrig, with a single pluck

Of reins, the sweating team turned round
And back into the land. His eye
Narrowed and angled at the ground,
Mapping the furrow exactly.

I stumbled in his hob-nailed wake,
Fell sometimes on the polished sod;
Sometimes he rode me on his back,
Dipping and rising to his plod.

I wanted to grow up and plough,
To close one eye, stiffen my arm.
All I ever did was follow
In his broad shadow round the farm.

I was a nuisance, tripping, falling,
Yapping always. But today
It is my father who keeps stumbling
Behind me, and will not go away.

Seamus Heaney-Follower.

Last edited by Antaletriangle; 09-12-2008 at 04:28 PM.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 06:25 PM   #4
mopbucket
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Subvert3D;8769]Hey guys and gals...........

How would you all feel if I asked Project Avalon to move our posts into the Ireland catagory??

Understand this, this is not in any way a political decision, I have no time at all for the pathetic, sad state of affairs we found our country in for the last 30yrs. It is purely a geographical decision. That is, if this is all about setting up communities I find it highly unlikely that we would be able to swim across the Irish Sea to set up camp with our Scotish, Welsh and English brothers and sisters. Not unless of course we all find ourselves able to walk on water!!

Plus the poor oul Ireland catagory only has 2 posts!!

Let me know how you all feel about this as I imagine that this may be controversial for some folks (although I hope not, I hope we are all well rounded individuals that laugh at all that nonsense politic!!)

A big HAAALLLLOOOOO to Feardia, Pilgrim, Lochinvar, Scrufficus and Son of Eire. Great to see ya's here guys, lets hope we see ya's here regularly!!

Do ya know what guys, I'm lovin' all this, tis blowin' me away. Its all finally startin' to kick off............this is the beginning: we meet and converse.

Next step: startin' to get organised. I reckon we should give another wee bitta time for new members and then we should think about havin' a meet.

Personally, we (Nire Riada and I) have already started to stalk up on food and water. What I'm thinkin' is if we have a meet, sod the bar or someones home, how about a good oul walk up a mountain somewhere. What I'm thinkin' to do is bury a stalk of survival gear, plus the munchies, up on high ground. This should probably be somewhere central in Ireland so that we all stand a chance to make it to that point if things kick off. How would you all feel about this??

subvert my father and i have this wee plan ready though the rest of the family think we are nuts!!!! dad lives on a farm which is ideal as it has its own undergroung water source. a river which will be good for a small generator to run off. he has a very big greenhouse which we grow veg in and a manageable field of spuds,cabbage etc we are shortly getting goats for milk etc we have ducks and chickens, we have plenty of fuel sources in the area.
we are trying to gauge just how much we might need and how long for. stocking up on staple goods ie flour, matches, chocolate ha ha etc just throw in extra when shopping - tesco specials !
when the shtf there is going to be a lot of hungry people around so protection and security are a must . unfortunately my pet rottweiler thinks it is a cat !

meeting up is a brill idea would love to have a bit of craic with like minded folks as long as guinness is involved guinness!

i post on ats quite a bit it is full of good stuff but take a lot of it with a pinch of salt .
i think we could have something good going here
mopbucket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 06:27 PM   #5
mopbucket
Avalon Senior Member

sorry double post!!
Old 09-12-2008, 06:30 PM   #6
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Subvert3D;8769]Hey guys and gals...........

right so this is where the revolution starts then, do ye think we can get it sorted before i go to the pub, welllll we r irish
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 06:31 PM   #7
pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

Just checking in.
Conec...don't be running for the hills yet ya boy ye!, there's quite a few things to be done first.
Time seems to be of the essence, but panic & fear are not on our agenda. That's their agenda.
Let's give it a few more days to get some more members in, meanwhile, thrash out some suggestions on here regarding a meeting place/places, topics to discuss, get to know each other a wee bit if possible. Good luck people and remember...Don't panic

As Thomas Paine said; "My country is the world", let it be so on here!
pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 06:31 PM   #8
mopbucket
Avalon Senior Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi everyone
sure i dont mind moving to the ireland forum it is one big beautiful island from top to bottom. the more the merrier
a few good sites are
www.redicecreations.com
www.henrymakow.com
www.etemananki.com

pilgrim love your avatar

lochinvar are you trying to say you are an arab
Old 09-12-2008, 06:35 PM   #9
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=mopbucket;8942][QUOTE=Subvert3D;8769]Hey guys and gals...........

the centre of ireland is a bog, check out the future map donegal and cork/kerry are all thats left, the antrim plateau should be alright too. would be good to meet up with other free thinkers. theres a danger that the net could be shut down from the US end soon so a good idea to get skype and other means of communication.
one love, people get ready
Old 09-12-2008, 06:45 PM   #10
Nire_Riada

Hi everyone, so the irish section it is....

Quote:
chocolate ha ha etc just throw in extra when shopping - tesco specials !
So funny reading this, as that whats I've been doing from we started with the shopping. Chocolate is MUST....

Did u see my last post in the Northern Ireland post about Tesco Online having a limit on how many bottles of water you could buy...

10 bottles was the limit...I can see this is ok for things like tablets etc, but water???

Peace and Love
NireRiada
Old 09-12-2008, 06:48 PM   #11
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nire_Riada View Post
Hi everyone, so the irish section it is....

So funny reading this, as that whats I've been doing from we started with the shopping. Chocolate is MUST....

Did u see my last post in the Northern Ireland post about Tesco Online having a limit on how many bottles of water you could buy...

10 bottles was the limit...I can see this is ok for things like tablets etc, but water???

Peace and Love
NireRiada
they only want you to keep drinking the tap water, it has added fluoride sorry i clicked him 3 times, he kept moving
Old 09-12-2008, 06:52 PM   #12
mopbucket
Avalon Senior Member

all this talk of the us election i really dont think gwb and that evil **** cheney will give it up so easy,we reckon there will be a false flag op and martial law declared what else could the fema camps be for than hearding up the population. when bush was over here a few months ago his back staff and some secret service stayed at the hotel i worked in (have moved on) i got talking about this stuff with a usaf lad there i asked him a few things like would you turn on your fellow americans if your ordered to he said yes if they have weapons but they are going to outlaw personal weapons, how said i, he said, they brainwash kids to fire in schools and report more gun crime than anything else till people get fed up and want change your basic problem - reaction - solution senario see the us goverment have said that binladen was not the mastermind behind 911 duh ya think!!
Old 09-12-2008, 06:59 PM   #13
mopbucket
Avalon Senior Member

nire - riada did not know that about tesco water do you think they know something lol
apparently wal-mart was selling survival packs not so long ago.

if you dont fancy meeting in a pub how about slemish ! and do a bit of ufo spotting too lol!
Old 09-12-2008, 06:59 PM   #14
Nire_Riada

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardia View Post
they only want you to keep drinking the tap water, it has added fluoride sorry i clicked him 3 times, he kept moving
Lol, I had that problem with them moving earlier...

True about the water, tesco's even at it....What next?

Peace and Love

NireRiada
Old 09-12-2008, 07:04 PM   #15
pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

Mopbucket,
It cracks me up just writing that crazy name and the picture's something else..anyway, what I was going to say was regarding the small generator you have. Anything electrical may be useless because of the Electro Magnetic Pulse that may be emitted in the atmosphere if there's a nuclear blast or a massive solar eruption which is also possible. The generator would have to be well insulated & protected against this, wrapped in foil etc, maybe some body with more expertise would explain better on this.
It may be a good idea to get people with different skills together.., such as nurses, farmers/gardeners, builders, herbalist and so on, as space will be very limited and people will want families along....so some sort of criteria has to be met, and unfortunately very tough decisions made. Pragmatism and compassion are not great companions.
I'm off to the pub with Feardia.
pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 07:06 PM   #16
Nire_Riada

Quote:
Originally Posted by mopbucket View Post
nire - riada did not know that about tesco water do you think they know something lol
apparently wal-mart was selling survival packs not so long ago.

if you dont fancy meeting in a pub how about slemish ! and do a bit of ufo spotting too lol!
Slemish mountain, sounds like good fun to me. An adventure.

Peace and Love

NireRiada
Old 09-12-2008, 07:12 PM   #17
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mopbucket View Post
all this talk of the us election i really dont think gwb and that evil **** cheney will give it up so easy,we reckon there will be a false flag op and martial law declared what else could the fema camps be for than hearding up the population. when bush was over here a few months ago his back staff and some secret service stayed at the hotel i worked in (have moved on) i got talking about this stuff with a usaf lad there i asked him a few things like would you turn on your fellow americans if your ordered to he said yes if they have weapons but they are going to outlaw personal weapons, how said i, he said, they brainwash kids to fire in schools and report more gun crime than anything else till people get fed up and want change your basic problem - reaction - solution senario see the us goverment have said that binladen was not the mastermind behind 911 duh ya think!!
there's a tv show in russia tonite going to show satellite pix of us navy firing missile at pentagon on 9/11 and other stuff, the truth is all coming out so the NWO need to make their move soon. Obama/Biden Osama Bin Laden- they are brainwashed not to vote for that ticket already
Old 09-12-2008, 07:16 PM   #18
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilgrim View Post
Mopbucket,
It cracks me up just writing that crazy name and the picture's something else..anyway, what I was going to say was regarding the small generator you have. Anything electrical may be useless because of the Electro Magnetic Pulse that may be emitted in the atmosphere if there's a nuclear blast or a massive solar eruption which is also possible. The generator would have to be well insulated & protected against this, wrapped in foil etc, maybe some body with more expertise would explain better on this.
It may be a good idea to get people with different skills together.., such as nurses, farmers/gardeners, builders, herbalist and so on, as space will be very limited and people will want families along....so some sort of criteria has to be met, and unfortunately very tough decisions made. Pragmatism and compassion are not great companions.
I'm off to the pub with Feardia.
I got one of them wind up radios at christmas, i knew i would need it- cassidy's in an hour or so, cead mile failte do gach
Old 09-12-2008, 07:32 PM   #19
mopbucket
Avalon Senior Member

pilgrim the pic is of lilith adams first wife
never though about the emp though i got a feeling its not nuclear, the nwo dont want to ruin the planet they want it as their playground. i think it may be more to do with earthquakes,floods,etc curtsey of ' haarp'
apparently the sun has been spotless this past month scientists reckon there is a mini ice age on the way (cant find the link i was looking at)
Old 09-12-2008, 07:35 PM   #20
mopbucket
Avalon Senior Member

do you know if we can get it on any satelite channel would love to see it though i guess it will be on youtube soon enough
Old 09-12-2008, 07:50 PM   #21
conec
Avalon Senior Member

hey, me again, just so nobody gets the wrong idea about me, I'm not panicking. Dont want to come across like that. I'm just excited because I havnt been able to meet any Irish on the same page over the last few years.
My boyfriend is in the military but he's awake and getting ready to get out. I've been thinkin about what skills we could teach eachother. he know about radios and hoping he can teach me. My skills other thatn that are computers.
i have a lot of PDFs and what I'm gonna do is bring one into college at a time and print it out, stuff on herbs and edible wild food, healing, home remedies, solar panels etc.

I dont want to rely on my computer, electro magnetic pulse.

Not panicking I promise
conec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 07:55 PM   #22
mopbucket
Avalon Senior Member

brii i would love to see you stuff on herbs and edible wild food
i am good with home remedies
looking forward to it
Old 09-12-2008, 07:56 PM   #23
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by conec View Post
hey, me again, just so nobody gets the wrong idea about me, I'm not panicking. Dont want to come across like that. I'm just excited because I havnt been able to meet any Irish on the same page over the last few years.
My boyfriend is in the military but he's awake and getting ready to get out. I've been thinkin about what skills we could teach eachother. he know about radios and hoping he can teach me. My skills other thatn that are computers.
i have a lot of PDFs and what I'm gonna do is bring one into college at a time and print it out, stuff on herbs and edible wild food, healing, home remedies, solar panels etc.

I dont want to rely on my computer, electro magnetic pulse.

Not panicking I promise
This is what we have been waiting for all our lives, fear is what they want from us, it feeds them, bring it on, its going to be a ride
Old 09-13-2008, 04:37 AM   #24
Avalon Senior Member

hi all,
am new here, well I posted a hello the other day there on the dublin bit but aint been back since. sound that we are all on the one section now, hows that for progress, takes 30 years of ***** in the real world to get in the same room.

Great to see that not all of Ireland sleeps! We've saved the world before lads n lassies, we can do it again!

i'm from wicklow and same as ye Im doing my nut trying to get my friends to wake up and see whats going on but people are just too comfy in their delusions. not their fault. the subject we are here to address is just so vast and multifaceted that its a mission trying to even decide where to start telling people. 911 is the obvious best place to point out how we've been had (understatement if ever there was one).

Ive been following the 'news' for years and just over a year ago I got so frustrated with the lack of it that I went and found the truth, of 911 to start with then all else fell into place, and to me its just so obviously an outrageous fraud on every level that I try to drip feed people. 'Just investigate 911 and the rest will follow'. Well, have to keep at it. The truth will out, and when it does something absolutely beautiful will emerge.

I've been through a huge amount of what is going on, too many topics to mention as ye know. Always felt that all was not well with society's direction, I didnt buy it when the name of the game was becoming buy it. buy it , sell it, flaunt it. Yeah. People have been suckered in again by the glass bead trick. That one never seems to fail. Well hopefully we can change that.

I'm interested in all of what's going on but particularly the after. I think that we can achieve and create the most unbelievably beautiful and positive existence. the only limit we have is imagination and is it not true that testing times bring out the best ideas..?

Anyway, looking forward to chattin to ye, and meeting, Im up for that!

be careless
8080028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 01:11 PM   #25
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

cead mile failte,
stay in them wicklow hills, we might all be down to join you soon enough,
one love