Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-23-2010, 04:39 PM   #151
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: New Bill Ryan Video On Youtube

Spregovori;

Very cool, ain't it?

I just now did a Google:
Results 1 - 10 of about 14,700 for Bill Ryan Anglo-Saxon.

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 05:35 PM   #152
sloper
Avalon Senior Member

I like Kerry and Bill so much and had such great hopes for this site but when it comes to laying out the facts, they are not my go to people. We have no sources to check, no way to verify. (If Richard Dolan, as an example, had put this video out I would be at attention.) We do have Bill's word which I am sure is sincere, but Bill wasn't there at the meeting. So everything is hearsay and completely unreliable.

A distinguished Brit was accidently at the meeting of super elite people who apparently didn't care that he was there. He was able to wander freely from group to group. Each group was discussing this high level plan. The elitists did not mind an outsider joining in to listen.

This gentleman came away from the meeting with very well organized and comprehensive notes, however, he did nothing for around 5 years. Then he decided to call Bill Ryan.

Bill checked him out as best he could, but, alas, not too much checking could be done. However, Bill thinks the world of this man. Enough to make a video of himself urging us to check this info out further. Unfortunately there is no practical way to do so.

I have actually heard all this before as I'm sure most people reading this have. There is nothing much new here but how much is disinfo is impossible to know. The SARS virus did target the Chinese, but that didn't go anywhere. I'm a mamber of the "duck and cover" generation, so the threat of nuclear war has been around since I was a child. Big deal.

The one thing this info does is focus us once again on a totally frightening future that probably won't happen. Go Bill Deagle. Of course, if we all focus on The Anglo Saxon Mission, we could create these plans ourselves. I wonder if the elitists have thought of this?

In short, could Bill be fooled? I dunno, but I'm not real interested in being fooled again.
sloper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 03:02 AM   #153
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Well said, and I am a firm believer that we each can develop our own truth detection system(s), just let Bill and Kerry be the presenters of potentially honest whistleblowers.

Some people use their pendulums
Some people use muscle testing
Some people listen to their hairs standing up or cold chills

Perhaps Bill has a subjective truth detection system that works for him. If he is a practicing Scientologist, I suspect he might (I say might) access his higher self all knowingness with the aid of a biofeedback meter. It is not normally used that way, but it could be.

Some people might use radionics readings

Oh, I forgot to add -- common sense and wisdom :-)
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 08:47 AM   #154
annemirri
Avalon Senior Member

Default the battle ?

a.

Last edited by annemirri; 03-10-2010 at 12:05 AM.
annemirri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 11:53 PM   #155
Truth Vibrations
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting info on the British Establishment, a thoroughly corrupt edifice of power in the network and web of deceit that interlinks with the global power structure of the Illuminati secret rulers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA6zN...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsUJW...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtvdO...eature=related

To think that we are due to have a 'General Election' in the UK sometime in the next few months. What a ridiculous sham. This is where one pack of two-faced lying jackals (Conservatives) under the control of the Rothschild-Bilderberg power elite will replace the current pack of two-faced lying jackals (New Labour) under the control of the Rothschild-Bilderberg power elite and take their place in the UK parliament as…get this…the 'British government'. The election and outcome being primarily determined by the opinion-shaping influence of the corporate media under the control of…yup, you got it…the Rothschild-Bilderberg power elite. Did someone say 'democratic choice'? I doubt they could even spell it! And they have the nerve to say we live in a 'democracy'. You couldn't make it up.

The Reality: The old Left-Right political paradigm is a stage-managed, hypocritical distraction to keep the people trapped in the matrix/illusion that they have a 'choice' when it comes to who governs their country. When as we well know the real power governs from the shadows and never puts itself on show. That’s where the sock-puppet politicians come in. Their phoney political debates merely reinforce the illusion in the minds of the people. What people are unaware of when they vote is that they are voting for the enslavement not only of themselves and their nation but ultimately their children's future in a Neo-feudal Global Corporate Fascist State under the dominance of a cabal of unelected financial despots with a cruel and vicious lust for power that would make the mass murderers Stalin and Chairman Mao and the entire communist secret police apparatus look like shrinking violets and the epitome of innocent choir boys.

The solution: Don’t vote in sham elections! Take back YOUR power, build a grassroots movement for a new and better future for all. Positive thought and ACTION for radical transformation and change on the planet.
Truth Vibrations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 12:14 AM   #156
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: the battle ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by annemirri View Post
Who are you ?

What is we, or you ? or what is our / your side ?

What is the battle ? What happens if our/your side wins?

a.
Two versions of reality are in collision.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 03:41 PM   #157
annemirri
Avalon Senior Member

Default Two versions of reality ?

a.

Old 02-26-2010, 04:00 PM   #158
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Two versions of reality ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by annemirri View Post
What are the two versions of reality ?

What made them collide ? and why ?

-
The most annoying answer I have ever received is
"service for self" and "service for others" being the two forces or realities.

I am in service for no one. I am free.

a.
They have to collide or we cannot have the new paradigm.

There (perhaps the black forest) is a lake and the wind cascades, tunnelling through mighty trees and in that sway and wane is a feint sound, a kind of whistling and we are all there in that moment - the beam of light strikes the tight skin drum in which the animal still hides.

Sometimes in another place by a river in the long grass I am bitten by a snake and as much as I look I cannot see it...The garden can never be the same after that.... and so we are all marked.

You know the way to the house of your friend before he even lives there.

Love.

K.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 04:04 PM   #159
Spregovori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post
Spregovori;

Very cool, ain't it?
Yes it is very interesting....and in time it will even make people discuss things...then they will fight over who is right (like here on this forum) and after they will be done ....all of them will learn something new.
Old 02-26-2010, 08:44 PM   #160
annemirri
Avalon Senior Member

Default New paradigm ?

a.

Old 02-26-2010, 10:34 PM   #161
Linda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sloper View Post
I like Kerry and Bill so much and had such great hopes for this site but when it comes to laying out the facts, they are not my go to people. We have no sources to check, no way to verify. (If Richard Dolan, as an example, had put this video out I would be at attention.) We do have Bill's word which I am sure is sincere, but Bill wasn't there at the meeting. So everything is hearsay and completely unreliable.

A distinguished Brit was accidently at the meeting of super elite people who apparently didn't care that he was there. He was able to wander freely from group to group. Each group was discussing this high level plan. The elitists did not mind an outsider joining in to listen.

This gentleman came away from the meeting with very well organized and comprehensive notes, however, he did nothing for around 5 years. Then he decided to call Bill Ryan.

Bill checked him out as best he could, but, alas, not too much checking could be done. However, Bill thinks the world of this man. Enough to make a video of himself urging us to check this info out further.
Unfortunately there is no practical way to do so.

I have actually heard all this before as I'm sure most people reading this have. There is nothing much new here but how much is disinfo is impossible to know.

The SARS virus did target the Chinese, but that didn't go anywhere. I'm a mamber of the "duck and cover" generation, so the threat of nuclear war has been around since I was a child. Big deal.

The one thing this info does is focus us once again on a totally frightening future that probably won't happen. Go Bill Deagle. Of course, if we all focus on The Anglo Saxon Mission, we could create these plans ourselves.
I wonder if the elitists have thought of this?

In short, could Bill be fooled? I dunno, but I'm not real interested in being fooled again.

EXCELLENT POST!

Hopefully, others will start to really understand HOW things are done to either confuse or to deceive us.

BRAVO!
Linda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 11:31 PM   #162
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

If I were in Bill's place, and I had been contacted by an individual that seemed credible and presented potentially real and important information, any person in the position would logically have two choices; either keep the information secret (which mirrors the Illuminati secrecy behavior that we are all against), or let out the information in hopes that this decision is for the better, whether the information is true or not is beside the point.

What we can surmise is that although there are good reasons to doubt and assume a healthy skeptical position regarding the material, it's for the better that it gets released and that is precisely the case here, Bill even did a video to clarify as best he could his own opinion on this information and might I add; he did very professional work with that video and is to be commended.

Ultimately it is the entire human collective itself that shapes the course of our civilization, and no matter the potentially diabolical plans of a few, it is our collective consciousness and the entire populace that really make things happen in the world. The Illuminati are part of this matrix just like we are, they're only hope is that we comply with their control techniques, but fortunately there is an awakening going on this planet, people all over the world are realizing these things. I don't think we can call it 'ascension', it's just, regressing to our real and 'normal' selves, the way we were always meant to be.

Peace
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 12:41 AM   #163
sloper
Avalon Senior Member

"whether the information is true or not is beside the point."

I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around this statement. What exactly would be the point of the information if it is not true? Is it a good idea to frighten people with nuclear war based on disinformation? Is this beside the point?

Also stating that alot of people are waking up is strictly relative. I live in a big city where people like to be cool and up to date, but they are completely clueless about this information. Even worse they have no interest. It seems to me that they only way they can be reached is with verifiable and truthful information because the minute they spot the flaws as in this story, they will shut down pronto.
sloper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 01:06 AM   #164
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth Vibrations View Post
The solution: Don’t vote in sham elections! Take back YOUR power
I wish the entire world populous realized that, my sentiments exactly. Imagine a world where an elite-run "electoral" illusion were simply ignored, and people didn't show up at booths or marked any letters, imagine that choice. The choice of inaction, would probably stand the best chance at exhibiting true free will by not playing the game and a clear message that says; "we don't vote for puppets". All of the power structures in the world depend solely on us for accumulating power wealth and influence, nullified simply; by refusing to play their game, it couldn't be easier however we will have to be very patient for many more of the masses to wake up to this tune, hopefully.

Cheers,
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote