Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Free Energy

Notices

Free Energy Free Energy devices and information

Old 01-10-2009, 03:59 PM   #1
Manie
Avalon Senior Member

Default My first post for positive energy!

Hi all, since I'm new here I wanted to post a small introduction.
Since I watched a lot of videos (including the ones from Bill & Kerry) I have this great urge to know more and learn more.
(State that I do not have any paranormal of exterrestrial experience.)

Why? Well perhaps I feel there is truth in many of them or at least in parts of what I hear. But then again, Im still human and I always have questions and need to experience things to know 100% sure if something is real.

Well telling this i have read and youtubed a lot ov videos including a lof of Einstein, Tesla and (this one I find very intereseting) Schauberger. I do not have an electro/mechanaical background so everything is new to me. But I feel that if any of the made statements of the internet is true, I should be able to rebuild it.

My first project is a non-movable magnetic generator making use of both perm- and electro- magnets. The first test are however not working, but I have a contact here who claims he had made a <more power out then in> engine this way, making use of a so called bifilair coil. Now I do not know the true translation, coiuld be this isn't even propper English, but the coil would look something like this:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...60px-Bifil.jpg

This would create a third field called a: "scalair field" (have found a pdf stating that Tesla was the first one saying a thirg field existed.)

Now my question is:
Can anyone tell me more about this field or this coil?

Thank you in advance!

For everyone working on brining the world to the next level, keep up the good work! However be aware for a lot of fonies. Magnets around a coil always have resistance, and magnets having resistance will stop turnning sooner or later. (A lot of the so called magnetic engines have this) I personally even believe the one created by George Green would not work, because to make it spin you put energy in it, since bill is moving the ring over the magnet and correcting the position of it with his arm.)
Manie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 04:04 PM   #2
Kathleen

Default Re: My first post for positive energy!

Welcome to Avalon Manie!!

Cannot wait to hear that your non-moveable magnet generator is up and running!!

Respectfully~ K.
Old 01-10-2009, 05:14 PM   #3
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Hi Manie.

I haven't seen your specific question addressed that I can recall, but I'd like to offer this as a great resource for information in a similar vein.

Who knows? you might even find your answer in some of these great conversations, or find a link to the information through some of their sites?

Bill Alek also has a Yahoo group for discussion. you could join as ask there as well.

http://www.achieveradio.com/vortex-p...tech/index.php

This is Bill's site:

http://progressivetechcenter.org/

and another:

http://www.intalek.com/Index/Index.htm

I'm also given to understand that this man's work shows much promise:

http://www.veljkomilkovic.com/

Many great sources of information can be found from exploring the above. I've certainly learned a lot.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 06:15 PM   #4
stiros
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manie View Post
............ Im still human and I always have questions and need to experience things to know 100% sure if something is real.........and (this one I find very intereseting) Schauberger................. I do not have an electro/mechanaical background so everything is new to me. But I feel that if any of the made statements of the internet is true, I should be able to rebuild it........
My first project is a non-movable magnetic generator making use of both perm- and electro- magnets. The first test are however not working, but I have a contact here who claims he had made a <more power out then in> engine this way, making use of a so called bifilair coil.................This would create a third field called a: "scalair field" (have found a pdf stating that Tesla was the first one saying a thirg field existed.).................Now my question is: Can anyone tell me more about this field or this coil?........... However be aware for a lot of fonies. .......... I personally even believe the one created by George Green would not work,........
Hi Manie,
Thank you for your interesting thread,
You are totally right, that we should experience or re-invent things in our world, just to see if it is 100% truth.
Viktor Schauberger is also a favourite of mine.
Viktor Schauberger was not interested in an ordinary education, because it “spoiled his creativity”, if I remember it correctly.
And anyhow, living in this world, ruled by the power elite, we can't trust what we learn, and in a way we have to recheck all our human (serf) knowledge. (serf (and goy) is a power elite word for us ordinary people).
As I understand it, It is not a magnetic field you want to create, with the way the coil is wound.

If I remember correctly, I don't have the books any more, Otis T. Carr wrote something about a U-field and also described how to create it.
Maybe this U-field is the same as your scalar field.
According to me there are many different inventors who has invented divine machines.
But the biggest problem is that all these inventors has kept it to themselves.
OK, I understand, negative criticism and maybe a thought of a fair payment in the future.
It seems to me, if you read about these inventors and the different Patent Offices worldwide.
My conclusion, never trust a patent office, they seems to be a power elite tool.
And I don't like deliberate deceptions, but it is not the same as if somebody has done something wrong.
All these collected pieces of information helps as to understand more and more.
Here is maybe something you will find interesting, and it is maybe the common mechanism to all these different inventions.
This the same video as in the thread “Static Field – Video” by Magii
YouTube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6G-MvvR28iQ
In this forum here is a lot of people interested in this subject, we have only to wake them up.
Comments very appreciated
stiros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 06:29 PM   #5
Manie
Avalon Senior Member

I totally agree that discussing and sharing "intel" in this is very important. I also believe not working in the technical field fully gives you an adge to re-discover certain points of what is now considered out of the physics-law.

Thank you for your links, I will definalty look into it!
For the people wanting to keep it for them selves.
This is my tought:
Sure I want to have free energy for myself, but as soon as I have a working prototype I will make detailed working schemes of it and sent it to every working group I can find.

Because only then it will matter and it will make changes.
And surely I can earn a couple of bucks creating a machine for myself or sell it to friends on the run. But keepeing quiet just because you think you can earn more that way is just bad thinking.

Have an open mind all, and make sure you erperiment!
( Reading only won't solve issues and problems. )
Manie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 11:07 PM   #6
PartOfOne
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiros View Post
Hi Manie,
Thank you for your interesting thread,
You are totally right, that we should experience or re-invent things in our world, just to see if it is 100% truth.
Viktor Schauberger is also a favourite of mine.
Viktor Schauberger was not interested in an ordinary education, because it “spoiled his creativity”, if I remember it correctly.
And anyhow, living in this world, ruled by the power elite, we can't trust what we learn, and in a way we have to recheck all our human (serf) knowledge. (serf (and goy) is a power elite word for us ordinary people).
As I understand it, It is not a magnetic field you want to create, with the way the coil is wound.

If I remember correctly, I don't have the books any more, Otis T. Carr wrote something about a U-field and also described how to create it.
Maybe this U-field is the same as your scalar field.
According to me there are many different inventors who has invented divine machines.
But the biggest problem is that all these inventors has kept it to themselves.
OK, I understand, negative criticism and maybe a thought of a fair payment in the future.
It seems to me, if you read about these inventors and the different Patent Offices worldwide.
My conclusion, never trust a patent office, they seems to be a power elite tool.
And I don't like deliberate deceptions, but it is not the same as if somebody has done something wrong.
All these collected pieces of information helps as to understand more and more.
Here is maybe something you will find interesting, and it is maybe the common mechanism to all these different inventions.
This the same video as in the thread “Static Field – Video” by Magii
YouTube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6G-MvvR28iQ
In this forum here is a lot of people interested in this subject, we have only to wake them up.
I believe what your referring to is Mr. Carr's Utron field lines which were field lines from a C-shaped coil onto two triangle shaped magnets. Mr. Carr didn't trust the Patent Office either. With the trouble Mr. Carr was given he filed a patent (2912244) with the patent office of his device and listed allot of his secrets as an amusement device. He understood the games that were being played by the authorities that wanted to suppress his work and still wanted the information released. In his unpublished book and notes he has given allot of clues for many to follow. Myself I've been looking at this documentation as having allot of truth in it and been experimenting slowly to prove it step by step as everyone needs to do. With today’s discoveries of a ferrofluid hele shaw cell lens, it is made easy to see the magnetic patens of these fields as their being formed so you can work with them. Prove your work and be satisfied with your findings as a true inventor would do.
PartOfOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 11:45 PM   #7
stiros
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PartOfOne View Post
I believe what your referring to is Mr. Carr's Utron field lines which were field lines from a C-shaped coil onto two triangle shaped magnets. Mr. Carr didn't trust the Patent Office either. With the trouble Mr. Carr was given he filed a patent (2912244) with the patent office of his device and listed allot of his secrets as an amusement device. He understood the games that were being played by the authorities that wanted to suppress his work and still wanted the information released. In his unpublished book and notes he has given allot of clues for many to follow. Myself I've been looking at this documentation as having allot of truth in it and been experimenting slowly to prove it step by step as everyone needs to do. With today’s discoveries of a ferrofluid hele shaw cell lens, it is made easy to see the magnetic patens of these fields as their being formed so you can work with them. Prove your work and be satisfied with your findings as a true inventor would do.
Thank you very much PartOfOne
You are right.
If you have a dynamical field, you could use small Hall effect sensors on small sticks, “3D fixable”, but then you have to computerise these analogue signals to get a 3D-picture of it.
Everything is possible, there are probably open source programs doing this already, just to adapt.
The math-program SciLab had some interface modules before, I don't remember exactly what, because I didn't used it then.
Or if you want to measure analogue signals, you need a special “measuring unit”, and maybe they have already this 3D-capabilities, just speculations.
We should start a group about practical applications of “free energy”, right now.
What do you think?
Old 01-11-2009, 02:13 AM   #8
PartOfOne
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thank you very much PartOfOne
You are right.
If you have a dynamical field, you could use small Hall effect sensors on small sticks, “3D fixable”, but then you have to computerise these analogue signals to get a 3D-picture of it.
Everything is possible, there are probably open source programs doing this already, just to adapt.
The math-program SciLab had some interface modules before, I don't remember exactly what, because I didn't used it then.
Or if you want to measure analogue signals, you need a special “measuring unit”, and maybe they have already this 3D-capabilities, just speculations.
We should start a group about practical applications of “free energy”, right now.
What do you think?
It is a little easier then that. Take a look at this pdf file at this link http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/0805/0805.4364.pdf or watch this basic video http://www.scivee.tv/node/5975 A whole new world is open to be exploring here.

Last edited by PartOfOne; 01-11-2009 at 02:16 AM.
Old 01-11-2009, 07:31 AM   #9
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: My first post for positive energy!

I think If We are to explore Scalar Energy - We should start on the theory behind it....

http://www.cheniere.org/toc.html

This is a good primer by a person They hope We all don't read if you get My drift.

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 05:30 PM   #10
stiros
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PartOfOne View Post
It is a little easier then that. Take a look at this pdf file at this link http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/0805/0805.4364.pdf or watch this basic video http://www.scivee.tv/node/5975 A whole new world is open to be exploring here.
Thank you PartOfOne,
Very interesting technique with this ferrofluid Hele-Shaw cells.
Then you add some digital filtering techniques.
And it should be possible to use SciLab as well.
I think it is very important to see what is going on, if you want to make progress in your experiment.
We use to say here in Sweden, at least some parts of it, that: “To measure is to know”.
Just a wild speculation, not joking (anyhow it is not my intention).
Could it be possible to measure for example “life force flow” or “love flow”, too.
If you have a proper “sensitive fluid” inside the Hele-Shaw cell?
What about water, water seems to be “emotionally sensitive”.
Just wild guesses.
Comments appreciated
Old 01-12-2009, 04:37 PM   #11
PartOfOne
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thank you PartOfOne,
Very interesting technique with this ferrofluid Hele-Shaw cells.
Then you add some digital filtering techniques.
And it should be possible to use SciLab as well.
I think it is very important to see what is going on, if you want to make progress in your experiment.
We use to say here in Sweden, at least some parts of it, that: “To measure is to know”.
Just a wild speculation, not joking (anyhow it is not my intention).
Could it be possible to measure for example “life force flow” or “love flow”, too.
If you have a proper “sensitive fluid” inside the Hele-Shaw cell?
What about water, water seems to be “emotionally sensitive”.
Just wild guesses.
Comments appreciated
I'm not into the emotional sensitive feedbacks at this time. Step one for me is to map the magnetic fields on electromagnetic's. Step Two is probing the levels of the fields generated; this is where my 25+ years of IT come into qualifying the need and use of the fields. So if fields are emotionally sensitive, I’m sure it will show up, I'm sure. But presently I'm still on step one.