Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 09-08-2008, 07:40 AM   #26
Guardian AU

Default Re: Do you believe in UFOs?

Personally I have never seen a UFO or anything really that I could not explain, but it's quite obvious that a large amount people around the world do.

With the huge amount of sightings reported around the world, there must be something strange flying in our skies. Whether these things are from another world, or our own secret projects, only timer will tell. Personally I believe somewhat that we're not alone in the universe, I just hoping we get some kind of disclosure soon to settle it all.
Old 09-08-2008, 05:33 PM   #27
David
Avalon Senior Member

I can only relate to what I experience so, Yes, but they are not unidentified.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 11:30 PM   #28
Alysse
Avalon Senior Member

Location: SoCal - Magic Mountain/Mystery Mesa -1,500 above sea level

Belief one way or the other doesn't change the facts. Never seen a physical craft during my waking hours but have had several vivid dreams, one of which I was having a pleasant experience on board.
Alysse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 11:41 PM   #29
Stephen

Do I believe in UFOs?

What kind of Nut-Case would not believe in UFOs?
Old 09-09-2008, 03:01 AM   #30
eagle
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiluminati View Post
I would've been rather suprised if all the craft had similar shapes. If you can imagine that there are different alien races out there, it seems logical that they have developed a wide array of craft types. (just like our different modes of transport) Mixed in with human crafts and variations on different craft types (like our different car-designs), I think it would seem rather odd if people only spotted one type of craft.
I have a tough time with 57 races with 57 times X craft types, and not one of them has ended up on close up encounter and on youtube.

I'd believe half a dozen or less.

The other odd item is the advancement of the shapes over 50 years. Aliens would be 1000 years ahead, and set for the most part in space types/shapes.

No, I still think some human tinkerers are responsible for most of the sightings.
eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 03:07 AM   #31
majorlee
Avalon Senior Member

I BELIEVE!

infinite amounts of races with infinite amounts of craft....only thing is that earth is most likely quarrentined!

think there is a big sign on the DARK side of the moon (thats why it dont rotate hehe)

DANGER : HUMAN'S - WILL KILL IF DIFFERENT OR ALIKE
PROCEED WITH EXTREME CAUTION AND CLOAKS!

They let a few in now and again and show themselves, keep us thinking and pondering

but the majority could possibly be explained by test flights of new human techs

Last edited by majorlee; 09-09-2008 at 03:09 AM.
majorlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 11:24 AM   #32
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

57 species?

IMO, this is just fantasy.

We are a blue speck in an incomprehensibly vast universe, of trillions of stars and who knows how many planets.

Whilst I accept that there is likely to be life all over, and I accept that we have been/are being visited (without any concrete evidence I might add), I just cannot accept that 57 species are here. This just goes too far beyond my envelope of belief.

I'll try and explain why, with a dash of common sense.

There may be inummerable races out there but there are inummerable planets. And people think as many as 57 visit our tiny blue dot? Out of all the other stars and planets to visit? I don't think so.

Most of them will not know we even exist, and whilst the "local neighbours" might know of us and visit us, once you get into the vast expanses, then really we'd be pretty much undetactable.

Also, the more you buy into the universe teeming with life theory, the likelyhood of a multitude of races visiting us would appear to increase, however conversely by definition a universe teeming with life gives a hell of a lot of other planets with life for interstellar travellers to visit, thus decreasing our chances of being visited by many races.

My personal opinion, I can't prove it of course, is that I suspect we have been visited by one or two races, more than likely closer neighbours who a) have more chance of discovering us and b) would be more likely to have an interest in our planet and what we're up to.

I can't prove this of course, its just my belief, but I certainly don't expect to see proof of 57 races any time soon. To me, its just not reality.

My suspicion is that it is dreamers who overlaying our own sense of self importance into the equation....we think we are important, therefore we must be being visited by loads of races, such is our importance.

Also, as an aside, I don't know how vast the black Government is, but has anybody thought of just how much manpower it would take for them to identify, communicate and catalogue 57 species? Along with all of the other so called projects? And lets face it, they are alledgedly up to thousands of secret projects that all would take major manpower. You'd surely be talking about a massive organisation of maybe millions to be able to do all the things this black Government is supposed to be doing...alien identification being a tiny drop in the ocean, yet a massive job in itself. Where is the manpower?

We need to apply common sense and we need to ask these questions, and when you do that, then the idea of 57 races visiting or blue dot becomes more and more unlikely, laughable even.

Its science fiction to me.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 11:38 AM   #33
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

heya Joe...I think it might be possible due to the combination of DENSITY ( vibrational rate?) and dimensions....these entities/beings are unlikely to be just from our own galaxy... have u seen www.disclosureproject.com ? illustrates some of the testimonies of whistleblowers from inside the various 'industries... My question back is, WHY would so many professionals of high standing and top credentials put their lives/incomes/careers in such jeopardy ?? do you seriously think there are so many talented intelligent people all over the world with top secret clearances who are all suffering an extreme form of 'delusion'?? I would think not.

We need to keep in mind that anyone drafted in on any secret project has to sign away their life/freedom of speech on these matters...they risk imprisonment..or death...this is very serious!

You do sound a very bright person who is right to question everything...but there is a wealth of top information out there in the domain now, which will substantiate these claims of so many current visitors...
anyway, its all good stuff to debate...

all the best!

on another note, the film 'golden compass' depicts subtly what is being discussed/disclosed
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 11:56 AM   #34
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

I accept your opinion that some vistors may not be from this Galaxy/dimension, but to be honest, visitors from other galaxies would be relatively improbable. Not impossible, but improbable IMO. Realistically how would they even find Earth in an alien galaxy when their own galaxy will have trillions of planets to discover?

Maybe I'm wrong but I just can't comprehend it.

As for the wealth of information, well again, you know, people tell lies, there are lots of mentally ill people, there is disinformation.

Official secrets act, whistleblowers etc, people coming forward with "credible information", due to the nature of a secret government these people must be a tiny, tiny percentage of the secret society, and therefore, assuming most operatives dare not speak out, then the organisation must be unimaginably massive!.....and lets face it, for them to get up to even 10% of what they are supposed to be up to, they'd need massive manpower.

How can so much manpower be so well shielded from civilians is a question I often ask. These people are not superhuman, and if they are we are in deep trouble.

I'm open to the idea of black ops, secret governments, alien visitations and all that, but I just don't think it is on the scale that a lot of people think.

I think people need to look at the bigger picture and do the math.
Old 09-09-2008, 12:07 PM   #35
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

[QUOTE=Average Joe;3686]I accept your opinion that some vistors may not be from this Galaxy/dimension, but to be honest, visitors from other galaxies would be relatively improbable. Not impossible, but improbable IMO. Realistically how would they even find Earth in an alien galaxy when their own galaxy will have trillions of planets to discover?

Maybe I'm wrong but I just can't comprehend it.

As for the wealth of information, well again, you know, people tell lies, there are lots of mentally ill people, there is disinformation.

Official secrets act, whistleblowers etc, people coming forward with "credible information", due to the nature of a secret government these people must be a tiny, tiny percentage of the secret society, and therefore, assuming most operatives dare not speak out, then the organisation must be unimaginably massive!.....and lets face it, for them to get up to even 10% of what they are supposed to be up to, they'd need massive manpower.

How can so much manpower be so well shielded from civilians is a question I often ask. These people are not superhuman, and if they are we are in deep trouble.

well Joe, i guess it is all a matter of perspective for sure! however, i believe the 'shielding' of so much secrecy is totally possible/probable when u start looking into the freemasons ..up to level 33 that is 'official' the grand lodges are packed with the highest of the high in all areas of society around the globe.... the secrets start there...and there is a pay off for people to keep their mouths shut...even if they havent signed any military documents...its called 'massive egos and thirst for power and knowledge!'

if u are truly interested in looking in depth at all the elements of the bigger picture/puzzle them email me privately with ur contact details and i will happily post you my collection of 'top' documentaries/videos that bring it all together alot clearer than i can ever possibly hope to convey here ! lol
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 12:25 PM   #36
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the offer but having enough time to get through all that information is a problem at the moment. I've spent far too much time in the last few weeks really digging into all these different forums and sites, following links to other places and you tube etc, and I think my head is going to explode.

Be safe firehorse
Old 09-09-2008, 12:33 PM   #37
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

I would asume most people on here are way beyong this question.
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 12:36 PM   #38
SoldierOfTruth808
Avalon Senior Member

At this point, id be a totally closed minded idiot to not believe that just about anything is possible. Shoot....Humans surprise me everyday with the things they say and do. Did you guys know that in 2005 a japanese inventor created a robotic exo skeleton that makes you 10X stronger than your natural strength? Might be old news to some of you...I just found that s*** out a few months ago! I grew up watching movies and cartoons and TV shows about man driving robot suits. Thinking theres no way that could really happen and now, its a reality. Anything is possible, I have to believe at least that.

Last edited by QtesUKStoke; 09-13-2008 at 01:25 PM.
SoldierOfTruth808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 01:41 PM   #39
clayman
Avalon Senior Member

i saw one 2-3 months ago here in stockholm. Chromed sphere kinda bouncing around the sky, and hiding behind clouds and reappearing before disappearing completely.

so..Yeah i beleve in ufo's :P
clayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 12:41 PM   #40
atama
Avalon Senior Member

ufo's - yes

human made weird hover deals - yes

extraterrestrial vehicles - yes

inter dimensional glowing things - yes

other weird in the sky glowing flashing thingys - yes

those rod things - yeh

the moon is a spaceship - maybe ?

time traveling deals - yeh

swamp gas - no
atama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 02:58 AM   #41
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Here is my indirect experience:

Hubbie and I have been getting some processing and it came out in one of Hubbie's sessions that whilst he was walking along the railroad tracks in Toronto he was picked up for 15 minutes. They were orangish with huge angular heads and they seemed to think that hubbie was one of them and was here for a mission which they reminded him of. They also took semen and blood samples. Hubbie had a lot of repressed emotion due to the mission aspect. In my opinion it really was not a good mission because as spiritual beings we don't really need to be taking sides -- one race against another, etc., etc.

In another session he found out that they had also picked him up about 3000 years ago when he was a herder and once again they reminded him of his mission and they wanted him to spend several lifetimes infiltrating a certain group. I wonder if they realized that he could not remember from one lifetime to another?

I don't agree with David Wilcock that these amnesiac pickups should be simply brushed off: I think it is important for one to get some help to really go and take a good look at what happened, including any decisions or agreements that were made on one's part. It will free a person up from unconscious commands and decisions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genisis View Post
I myself have had some very up-close, personal encounters with UFOs, which included a great amount of "high-strangeness"
that came along after those close encounters.

Once you encounter a UFO...it changes everything....including yourself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 03:09 AM   #42
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

In our own research we are starting to contact more and more aspects of the 4th dimension and beings still in the 4th dimension.

Our reality is that long ago there was a huge upset and disagreement as many of us decided to leave the 4thD and get along in the 3D. There are those in the 4thD who decided to teach us a lesson and mess with us all in the 3D.

A specific example, while we were doing research we came across a 4thD being who called himself "Haleeb". Back in time he worked to get 3D beings to restrict their vision to two eyes in front of the head. When we initiated a communication he at first was very huffy and we persisted until he offered up the reason for his upset and we explained our position to him and he lightened up and even agreed to help us "poor 3D" beings to transition into the 4thD. He said he would do it by teaching us in our dreams. We noticed that he had no reality of the 5thD or of any higher spiritual states except as some distant rumour.

www.scribd.com has some good primers on the 4th dimension if anyone wishes to get themselves oriented ahead of time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by firehorse10 View Post
heya Joe...I think it might be possible due to the combination of DENSITY ( vibrational rate?) and dimensions....these entities/beings are unlikely to be just from our own galaxy... have u seen www.disclosureproject.com ? illustrates some of the testimonies of whistleblowers from inside the various 'industries... My question back is, WHY would so many professionals of high standing and top credentials put their lives/incomes/careers in such jeopardy ?? do you seriously think there are so many talented intelligent people all over the world with top secret clearances who are all suffering an extreme form of 'delusion'?? I would think not.

We need to keep in mind that anyone drafted in on any secret project has to sign away their life/freedom of speech on these matters...they risk imprisonment..or death...this is very serious!

You do sound a very bright person who is right to question everything...but there is a wealth of top information out there in the domain now, which will substantiate these claims of so many current visitors...
anyway, its all good stuff to debate...

all the best!

on another note, the film 'golden compass' depicts subtly what is being discussed/disclosed
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 03:25 AM   #43
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Do "I" believe in Ufo"s?

I think, I can answer that question honestly with "no"... In this reality , I don't have to "believe" in unidentified flying objects.

I don't have to believe in them anymore, since I saw one.

What I saw, I have no availlable words that describe it upto the needed technological detail (And with enough truth, For example : The radiating bright cyan light, could have been the effect of the atmosphere on a forcefield instead of its propulsion/engine..) for a non witness to accept as such. Or that would transmit what I saw to the reader on a level of accuracy that "I" would accept or demand of a thought exchange bearing such importance....
Its behavior as witnessed by me, I have no scientific explanation.
(Compare to trying to explain to a blind person what fireworks looks like at night and do it in detail.).

So all I can give you is an account that can be taken at face value.
The readers truth may respectfully differ.
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 04:14 AM   #44
eagle
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TranceAm View Post
Do "I" believe in Ufo"s?

I think, I can answer that question honestly with "no"... In this reality , I don't have to "believe" in unidentified flying objects.

I don't have to believe in them anymore, since I saw one.

What I saw, I have no availlable words that describe it upto the needed technological detail (And with enough truth, For example : The radiating bright cyan light, could have been the effect of the atmosphere on a forcefield instead of its propulsion/engine..) for a non witness to accept as such. Or that would transmit what I saw to the reader on a level of accuracy that "I" would accept or demand of a thought exchange bearing such importance....
Its behavior as witnessed by me, I have no scientific explanation.
(Compare to trying to explain to a blind person what fireworks looks like at night and do it in detail.).

So all I can give you is an account that can be taken at face value.
The readers truth may respectfully differ.
I absolutely agree it is the dumbest question ever asked. It was a bit of tongue in cheek, since one needs so many qualifications added.

So what you may have identified yourself was a mil craft using high voltage current to repel gravitational forces.

This differs from some of the objects that use a different type of field that does not obscure the craft in bright light.

Presumably, this is 2 general types of the 4 through 57 races' crafts, or our good ole USA black budget trillions.
eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 09:49 AM   #45
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle View Post
I absolutely agree it is the dumbest question ever asked. It was a bit of tongue in cheek, since one needs so many qualifications added.
No Problem.

Quote:
So what you may have identified yourself was a mil craft using high voltage current to repel gravitational forces..
I didn't identify anything. I only noted that the event that I witnesses was unidentified by me. And that I know of no Earthly technology that will pull this trick. Hence Unidentified.

Quote:
Presumably, this is 2 general types of the 4 through 57 races' crafts, or our good ole USA black budget trillions.
I don't doubt the USA black budget trillions, or the Missing Pentagon Trillions have made some hogs fat..
However, if this kind of tech is available to the good old Us of A, The logical conclusion would be the question, why the hell are they still messing around with last century's tech, if this kind of tech over rules ALL current old tech based defense systems...

If I had a country that had this kind of tech availlable, A war even as immediate response to a threat was over in the first 10 minutes, without having to go nuclear.
Picking of an ICBM would be as easy as putting salt on a snail.
So, Put Ocams Razor to work, and shave away.. ;-)

Respectfully. TranceAm
Old 09-15-2008, 06:23 AM   #46
novicemonk
Avalon Senior Member

Wow, some very interesting responses on here.

I like that we're talking about Occam's Razor already...doesn't that always seem to crop up? I tell you what, it might work well for some people, but I firmly believe that reality is much stranger than the strangest of fiction.

First off, my personal experience. When I was 7 years old, I used to sleep with my pillow and blanket at the end of the hallway in the upstairs of our house which had no central air, hence my reason for posting up on the floor in front of the only fan instead of in my bed which was at the far end of the hallway. One night, while sleeping soundly as usual....I awoke to a strange sound coming from outside and I proceeded to sit up and look out the window, which overlooks an alfalfa field behind the house.

There, hovering at about 40ft. above the ground, was a large circular (disc) shaped craft with bright lights coming from underneath it and with a ring of what I can only describe as "gooey light" around the lip. The sound was something metallic sounding, close to the rumble that you hear when a marching band is still far off in the distance, but combined with a rhythmic muffling sort of filter effect that made the sound seem quite clear.

Almost immediately the craft seemed to "sense" my attention, and the gooey section of light gathered at the closest point to me and in that moment I felt a surge of energy unlike anything I had ever felt before. The light knocked me back and I awoke to the sound of my parents hysterically dragging me away from the window...the fan was on fire and had melted the window curtains as well as my blanket...and it had almost reached my leg.

When I told my parents the story the next day, they explained to me that I had probably dreamed the whole thing up and that the fire was probably caused by a short circuit in the electrical system of the fan. So, like any stubborn kid, I went off to prove to myself what had happened. I went out to the field and examined the spot where I had witnessed the craft the night before. The only thing I noticed about the ground was that it seemed to be quite a bit drier in the area where the craft was, but my father told me that it was probably just a higher concentration of drainage tiles that caused the disparity. It wasn't until I started to read about crop circles that I put two and two together regarding the dry area of ground underneath the craft.

In any case, unable to find any other tangible proof, I slowly began to forget the story until I watched a video that brought the memory screeching back.

I proceeded to tell my story to a friend of mine and he pointed me towards a picture that absolutely blew my mind....

http://www.ufoevidence.org/photograp...a/Photo416.htm

The experience happened to me in Ohio, which is not far at all from where the pictures were taken.

In any case, since then I have been a keen observer of the sky, and I have witnessed many more objects of similar design and characteristics. Some of them I firmly believe are man made, and some are definitely not.

The final thing I wanted to say, and this is in response to the reality of UFO's being suppressed....

If you were a military leader, an arms dealer, a weapons contractor, or the president of the united states for that matter....would you think it in your best interest to play your highest card when your opponent is throwing out garbage?

For that matter, would you want to show your enemy your full capabilities when you are easily defeating them without doing so?

If you think that this technology would show up in the public sphere simply because it had been invented, then you don't know jack about the military, nor the way the world works.
novicemonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 09:41 AM   #47
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by novicemonk View Post
Wow, some very interesting responses on here.

I like that we're talking about Occam's Razor already...doesn't that always seem to crop up?

<snip>

The final thing I wanted to say, and this is in response to the reality of UFO's being suppressed....

If you were a military leader, an arms dealer, a weapons contractor, or the president of the united states for that matter....would you think it in your best interest to play your highest card when your opponent is throwing out garbage?

For that matter, would you want to show your enemy your full capabilities when you are easily defeating them without doing so?

If you think that this technology would show up in the public sphere simply because it had been invented, then you don't know jack about the military, nor the way the world works.
Nice story.. Sadly The link gives for me

"Microsoft JET Database Engine error '80004005'
Unspecified error
/photographs/photodetail.asp, line 27"

And eh, Easely defeating? 911? The one time, such fast zapping flying things would have been nice during a "war", they were where? Kept secret?
In total costing now 3000+4000 American lives, and the counter is ticking?

Even in the "inside Job" scenario, why the pooha to have a trigger for a "defensive" war? If any imperialistic war (Offensive, or Defensive.) is already upfront won based on such technological superiority?

Respectfully, TranceAm
Old 09-15-2008, 03:14 PM   #48
novicemonk
Avalon Senior Member

hmmm, not sure why the link didn't work for you...it worked when I clicked it.

In any case, if you compare the number of casualties incurred by the United States and the number incurred by the native people of Iraq and Afghanistan, then yes, this war is being "won" (if there even is such a thing) quite easily. Our troops have effectively eliminated the majority of the young to middle-age male population in these areas, as has been the case with almost every war in history.

An important fact to remember is that war is profitable...not for you or me...but for contractors, investors, militants, etc. Lord of War was actually pretty dead on when the film portrayed the reality of the international arms game. Personally, I have become quite close friends with someone who is a direct relation to one of the biggest arms dealers on the planet (not going to name names on here for obvious reasons, but if you really want to know who it is you can message me), and I have personally met this man. You would never know from meeting him that he supplies weapons which fuel revolutions all over the planet, but it is his profession nevertheless. He isn't concerned with your politics, he only wants your money...and this is true across the board in this profession.

So when you think about your political leaders, just remember that they most likely have a huge stock portfolio which is filled with shares from weapons contractors and suppliers/transporters alike....so yeah, it is in their best interest to keep the wars going, no matter what it takes.

If you had some kind of high tech flying saucer with plasma cannons that could disintegrate your opponent, then the war would be over and you wouldn't sell any more guns. Not good business....

Besides, with the way black budgets work, you don't actually need to use the weapons you spent trillions on....in fact most black projects never make it to the battlefield. Also, you might want to consider the angle that I subscribe to....the CIA uses drug money to fund this type of project, so if they all of the sudden show up in the public sphere with this type of technology, the wrong kind of questions about "where did all this money come from?" will start popping up.

Don't believe it? Well why didn't this story show up on FOX NEWS then?

As Nino Brown said in New Jack City, "Ain't no Uzi's made in Harlem. Not one of us in here owns a poppy field. This thing is bigger than Nino Brown. This is big business. This is the American way."
novicemonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 05:49 PM   #49
Shellie
Banned

Genisis; here is my story from another thread ("Can we interact with UFOs")...

OMG, YES!!! Just look up!

Back in January I remember laying in bed one night, thinking "If so many people have seen UFO's, why haven't I? I want to see one." Not three days later I saw the most bizarre thing in the sky while coming home from work. I saw a perfect luminescent, metallic sphere hanging in the sky a few miles ahead of me. I watched it for a few seconds trying to figure out what it was, but I took my eyes off it in order to get into a left turn lane. When I had stopped in the lane, I looked back up and it was gone. I looked in every direction and I couldn't see anything along the horizon.

A few months later I saw something that looked just like it on a Google maps photo posted on Earthfiles.

BUT, this gets more interesting. Again in August I went to bed one night and was thinking about what I saw in January. I was wondering if it sped off at incredible speeds, or if it "winked" out. I laid there and thought "I wish I could see you again. I want to see how you come and go."

Ok, so two days later, on 8-8-2008 (my birthday, btw) I was once again driving home from work. This time I was on a different road, but I had this sudden urge to look up. And you can't imagine my excitement when I saw the luminescent sphere again. All that went through my mind was "Thank you for showing yourself again. Now you can go now." And over a course of about 2-3 seconds it faded out. It didn't MOVE, it didn't fly away, it just slipped out of our world.
Shellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 05:51 PM   #50
Shellie
Banned

Gnosis5;

FYI: haleeb means "milk" in Arabic. I don't know if that has any significance to you.
Shellie is offline   Reply With Quote