Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 02-16-2009, 08:16 PM   #1
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

Default Disclosure appears to be advancing.

after UK, france, denmark , now its canadas turn to release its ufo documents.

I dont know about other countires but here in the UK, barley a day goes by now without a ufo story in a tabloid or newspaper. also the tone has started to change too. thing seem to be a bit more serious now.

Its happening just like the researchers and insiders on OMF said it would happen which gives alot more weight to the rest of what they said we can expect over the coming years.....

anyway, here is the link regarding canadas release....

http://www.examiner.com/x-2383-Honol...itics-Examiner

Last edited by EYES WIDE OPEN; 02-16-2009 at 09:17 PM.
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 02:34 AM   #2
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Disclosure appears to be advancing.

I wonder when Obama is going to give the order to release our UFO documents? He already has people within his circle who favor disclosure. I'm thinking that there are still some obstacles standing in the way (members of the old paradigm or PTB).
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 08:35 AM   #3
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

Here is "Source As" story.

http://exopolitics.blogspot.com/2009...s-contact.html

Naval Officers Contact
Naval Officer’s Extraterrestrial Contact
By Ed Komarek
1/2/09
Copy and Distribute Freely
My blog: http://exopolitics.blogspot.com/

An extremely interesting extraterrestrial contact case is continuing to develop on the Open Minds Forum. I have previously written about the military’s UFO Working Group that took a UFO/ET pro-disclosure stance. It all began with leaks about secret UN/UFO meetings but evolved into leaks about an official extraterrestrial contact team’s experiences with at least three different types of extraterrestrials.
http://lucianarchy.proboards21.com/i...ay&thread=3620

The credentials of the active duty naval officer known as Source A have been verified by several well known UFO investigators including, Dr. Michael Salla, Dr. Bruce Maccabee, Clay and Shawn Pickering, and Robert Morningstar. In my opinion few in the UFO community are taking a prolonged and serious look at this case and that is a shame.

There is a precedent for such a contact team case that was brought to light by retired Captain Robert Collins in his book, Exempt From Disclosure involving a group of extraterrestrials called Ebans or EBE’s. I think Bob got close enough to the truth to force a disinformation operation run by people in the Defense Intelligence Agency to trash, obscure and confuse the information released from Bob’s sources. Elaborate stories have been created and propagated through the Internet that Bob continues to fight to this day.

While it is possible that the revelations by Source A could be disinformation, I don’t think it is. I have been following this case since it began almost a year ago. Very respected UFO investigators have talked with Source A. Clay Pickering has been the closest to Source A and he strikes me as a very honest and diligent investigator that I trust. As long as Clay believes this is the real deal I am going to keep an open mind about this case and continue to watch it develop.

Clay and Shawn Pickering have released a lot of information in bits and pieces but this re-release of some questions and answers is very interesting and should be looked at in the context of other contact cases. This silicon based life form and its relations with other ET groups and the United States military should be really interesting to contactee investigators. I took the questions and answers and altered them a little to be more grammatically correct and easy to read. The title of this evidence is called, Conformers in Bio-suits and Without Bio-suits.

What do the Conformers look like in their Bio-Suits? Their height is roughly five feet, (suspect very heavy), Dimensions 5 by 3 to 4 feet roughly, the color is dark grey like an aircraft carrier deck, no smell, body movement is constant/undulating underneath, appendages – legs very short like a midget.

How many occasions did you see the Conformers in Bio-Suits? What were your impressions upon seeing them? I saw them a few times and they were always different because of the telepathic images projected. How did they communicate with you in bio-suits? Telepathy, members all saw what they wanted to see. What form did they take? They took human form. How many saw the same image you saw? It was never the same. How long could they hold an image? Three to five minutes then they went back to clay-dough form.

Did the Conformers touch your or you touch them? No. How long were you in the presence of the Conformers? It was thirty minutes the first time. What was the purpose of the meeting? It was to pick candidates for the program. Can you provide any other features about bio-suit contact? No, it just looked like clay-dough with no sound. Were you fearful upon being exposed to the Conformers? No. What was the age of the inter-service group exposed to the Conformers? The age was from 35 to 55. I was the most senior and was called “the ole man.” What were their reactions? Their reactions were mixed but the most extreme reaction was the Air Force Guard that was somewhat scared and wanted to get out of the room.

What do the Conformers look like out of their bio-suits? They were bright white with silver flakes, like a white ceramic jewel with silver flakes, and very angular and beautiful looking. What about their composition? They were ceramic looking/crystalline and were composed of primarily silicon with maybe a little carbon.”

What about their body temperature? It was very hot and would give a severe burn if touched. What about the appendages? They created them as needed. The appendages looked like they were glass-translucent and they molded around objects they touched, one Conformer shape-shifted to reach up to a twelve foot ceiling to touch something. Are their any distinguishing features of the Conformers outside of their bio-suits? The Conformers grow crystal appendages as needed and they can modify their shape to better explain themselves. Can they breathe our atmosphere? No. How old are the Conformers? They are very old with a life span of 4000 earth years. Conformers said they had been around for at least 5000 years in our Solar System and most likely longer. Where is the Conformers home? The conformers do not have a concept of home.

Can the Conformers make sound other than telepathy? The Conformers sound like rocks being dropped into a metal bucket. What is the Conformers real name? It’s like rocks being dropped into a metal bucket. How long did you spend with the Conformers? I spent three weeks to a month. Do the Conformers like humans? I cannot read the Conformers; I only know that the Conformers appear agitated with the Greys. The Reptilians (this sect) hate the Greys. Reptilians show their teeth when the Greys are mentioned. Why? I am not sure.

What do the Conformers think best of the human species? It is the speed of our development and human development overall. What do the Conformers think the worst of the human species? The think the worst is over-population and our complete disregard for our entire bio-systems and environment as well as our wars and killing of our own. What does the Conformers space ship look like? It is angular, like an asteroid, no craters or celestial impacts on the ships. The scout ship which has three decks is roughly the size of the Staten Island Ferry.

The interstellar ship is roughly the size of five aircraft carriers lumped together. This is a guesstimate on the interstellar ship. I saw the interstellar ship from the observation deck. I saw another scout ship being deployed from the interstellar ship. I believe the interstellar ship can carry five scout ships but this is a guess. What and how do the Conformers feed? I am speculating based on what I observed when I saw a Conformer extend an appendage into (blank) leaving a two foot hole.

What is the Conformers relationship to the Reptilians? My best guess is to save them from extinction. What is the purpose of your being with the Conformers? My purpose is to be a messenger, a human diplomatic envoy for the PTBs (Powers That Be) and Conformers. What do the Conformers want from humanity? They want us to change our violent ways and to protect our environment. This means understanding the systems of bio-connectivity in which we are tied together. They want us to decrease our population growth for environmental reasons. They want to educate people about punctuated catastrophes that have happened and will happen again. These are some of the conditions for disclosure/contact.

Have the Conformers been in contact with any other military branch? Yes but no comment on details it’s on a strict need to know basis. Have the Conformers been in contact with government officials and civilians. Yes. Do Conformers work with Greys? No, but my best guess is that they monitor Grey activity. Do the Conformers work with the Tall Whites and Reptilians? Yes. What about other races? Yes. Do the Conformers participate in abductions? No. Do you trust the Conformers? Yes.”
Old 02-17-2009, 09:22 AM   #4
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

One bit at a time - there are many who are ready for full disclosure but most are still getting it in pieces. And its not just about the ETs, its about what has been going on in the real world.

Examples below:

Alien Life May Exist on Earth
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/7893414.stm

Ministers 'using fear of terror'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7893890.stm?lss

Galaxy has 'billions of Earths'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/7891132.stm

Remember - this is just 1 news site (not a great one at that! ) but the ball has started rolling now.
Lets sit back and see IF they reveal the truth....

Peace
Respect
Iain
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 09:31 AM   #5
Helvetic
Avalon Senior Member

I smell a pice of disinformation here. There are much more practised people on the contact and disclosure level like Dr. Steven Greer and his CSETI program. Why are there no people from this fraction involved to the contact team?
Helvetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 10:17 AM   #6
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helvetic View Post
I smell a pice of disinformation here. There are much more practised people on the contact and disclosure level like Dr. Steven Greer and his CSETI program. Why are there no people from this fraction involved to the contact team?
Good point Helvetic, but we already know why.
There is the TRUTH and there is going to be a new version of the truth released to the public. The government isnt going to admit to having ET contact for the last 60 years.

Since Steven Greer knows the real TRUTH he will not be part of the team.

Question is will they get away with revealing a heavily modified disclosure (which will free them from any blame) when so many already suspect what the real truth is

Peace
Iain
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 10:58 AM   #7
Helvetic
Avalon Senior Member

And watch the name of this "contact group" ->*Military’s UFO Working Group* There will be never ever disclosure to the public from this group!
I realy hope the french government stepping forward and take the leading role for disclosure. (They are in contact with CSETI)
If they start, they will open "pandora’s box" and then there is no way back also for the us government.
Old 02-17-2009, 11:46 AM   #8
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Good point Helvetic, but we already know why.
There is the TRUTH and there is going to be a new version of the truth released to the public. The government isnt going to admit to having ET contact for the last 60 years.

Since Steven Greer knows the real TRUTH he will not be part of the team.

Question is will they get away with revealing a heavily modified disclosure (which will free them from any blame) when so many already suspect what the real truth is

Peace
Iain
Granted, the links above are from the BBC and we all know that the BBC cannot be trusted. It's wise to treat those links as potential disinformation or only bits and pieces of a bigger pie.
Old 02-17-2009, 12:06 PM   #9
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helvetic View Post
And watch the name of this "contact group" ->*Military’s UFO Working Group* There will be never ever disclosure to the public from this group!
I realy hope the french government stepping forward and take the leading role for disclosure. (They are in contact with CSETI)
If they start, they will open "pandora’s box" and then there is no way back also for the us government.

No offence but you must not throw the baby out with the bath water here. Whilst I respect what Greer has done to advance disclosure, he has not pushed the boat out since 2001. That is almost a decade. If Greer wants to, he could really step up to the mark again.

Its obvious from your post that you don’t understand what is going on here. Source A’s group are the ones that are making this happen, weather it be France, the UK or wherever. This working group is behind the scenes pulling the strings to get all these documents released. Do not be so quick to poo poo this.

Also, before you comment on Source A, I would recommend you read the full threads on OMF that goes back over a year before dismiss it. Last year Source A said 2009 would see openness on UFOS and that the UK would be first. This is what has indeed happened. Source A has been checked out and met with 6 or 7 different researchers.

Like I said, please take the time to read the full threads located here:

http://lucianarchy.proboards21.com/i...=unitednations

Source A is Navy. It is the NAVY who are trying to wrestle back control from private corporations
regarding disclosure.

The OMF boards are full of respect and inteligent discussions regarding disclosure and is filled with investigators / contactees & insiders. It’s a nice place where things don’t end up in flame wars.
Old 02-17-2009, 12:22 PM   #10
Helvetic
Avalon Senior Member

No offence, but on MY view this whole story is pure disinformation.
Btw. I read the whole tread on OMF
But anyway, rescpect for your point of view.
Old 02-17-2009, 01:20 PM   #11
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

Why do you think its not true? Give your reasons please.

You read the whole thread in 30 mins?!!!! Its like 3000 posts!

Last edited by EYES WIDE OPEN; 02-17-2009 at 01:55 PM.
Old 02-17-2009, 01:49 PM   #12
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Disclosure is just around the corner.....you better believe it.

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 02:06 PM   #13
Helvetic
Avalon Senior Member

I don’t believe the U.S. would want to share info with the world outside their best allies-England (National security reasons). I don’t think Senators would know about any meetings with aliens or alien contact. There might be a hypothetical ‘what if’ meeting with senators involved regarding public raction should it occur in the future.
Btw. Im reading the OMF for a long time.
Old 02-18-2009, 05:09 PM   #14
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Proof is always in the pudding. I believe that people will learn that the earth is not flat again, soon.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 12:31 PM   #15
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Disclosure is long overdue and we cannot face the problems that face our planet without the technology that is being kept secret.

Also, everything you know is a lie. Your very existence may as well be a lie too.