Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 10-08-2008, 07:08 PM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default The black rite and the last offerings.

Whilst the banks of the world are accepting bail outs to the tune of billions the pope is reading his marathon Bible session which should last 'til 12th october.Just an idea; (and this is not set in stone just an idea open to many questions and viewpoints) but these bail outs as Bill Deagle proposed are offerings to be accepted in a ceremonial luciferian rite,whilst these are occuring throughout the globe, the pope is uttering his recitations of the bible-to me this can appear like a black rite that has never been seen before on this planet;the offerings are accepted all over the place in the form of huge sums of money whilst the 'high priest'or even better pope utters the incantations in the form of the Bible. (These offerings are then accepted and the invocations are read).Then what is required to fulfil the biggest rite of all time is the largest sacrifice of all time tp placate their 'God'! THAT IS THE SCARY PART!!Please discuss but i have noticed that these bank bail outs and the pope Bible marathon do coincide;i'm not fearmongering-just making observations/correlations here,thanks for reading and would welcome various viewpoints-i know i'm crackers!!lol.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote