Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 03-29-2009, 02:32 PM   #1
Egg
Banned

Default Watch this video really closely......

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=02e_1...r=newest_first

Unidentified flying ray. The camera is in an aircraft as we can see the wing, the ground below is desert /scrub land, and as the white buildings are so small the plane is high - i'd say 8 thousand feet up from past experience.

Now - is this a UFO or a test flight of a classified airframe? I will say now that this is a classified airframe, and a lighter than air manta shaped craft with the ability to flap its wings for dircetional control and flight.

Sound impossible?

Have a look at these two craft. Then make up your own mind.

Festo 'air ray'

http://www.festo.com/inetdomino/coor...b9006f04f5.htm

A UFO seen in an abduction. Note shape.

http://www.iwasabducted.com/renz/renz6.jpg

Aeron 26

http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/3157/a26lrgmw1.jpg

So, UFO? no I actually will bet money on a highly advanced human flown adaptive stealthy manta ray shaped lighter than air vehicle. The aeron 26 just is there to show shape and materials have been in use for a LONG time.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 04:36 PM   #2
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Watch this video really closely......

Nice find EGG, not too sure about the Festo but the abduction craft loos very similar to the video, delta wing type.
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 04:41 PM   #3
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know what it is but the whole idea goes against logic. Why would they even bother to have wings that could actually flap? Think of all the extra moving parts that would take and in doing so decrease reliability.
If it is lighter than air then they surely wouldn't need flapping wings for propulsion, they could use a very small lightweight propulsion system.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 05:29 PM   #4
Egg
Banned

It does go against logic of sorts until you sit back and think as an aviation designer given a brief to create a;

:silent

:Infra Red Invisible

:Stealthy

:Super high endurance ultra long range / loiter time / on target station platform

: Massive load carrying capacity for sensor bays / Pods /Weapons suit

To be honest? that flying manta with flapping wings? deserves every design award on earth for the sheer beauty and logical approach to an unusual and difficult problem.
Old 03-29-2009, 07:12 PM   #5
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

FESTO ARE A PNUMATICS ENGINEERING COMPANY WHO PRODUCE PNUMATIC CYLINDERS ACTUATORS VALVES ACCUMULATORS ECT, I THINK THEY ARE A FRENCH COMPANY WHO SUPPLY TO INDUSTRY. KINDEST REGARDS DAVE CASTER
blastawaycas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 08:27 PM   #6
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

I can see lightweight remote control devices in the mix on this thing, but as far as a helium filled craft capable of carrying anything of substance like weapons or sensors...? I dunno.
Cool toy, but I don't see anything beyond that. As for the video - I'd be more inclined to accept it as something from another dimension, animal, creature, whatever then to consider it a piloted craft. Like a variant of the mothman. Seen those vids?
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 10:50 PM   #7
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

If the aluminum tin foil looking craft is the one accused of being in the movie, then would it not be influenced by wind?, side bursts of wind etc. Surely a more solid heavy object would be capable of travelling in a straight and narrow line, think of a balloon you let go of in a park, it would flutter any which way the wind took it...

The object in the movie appeared to be of solid mass construction, powered by whatever would steer it left or right, backwards and forwards, and oblivious to any winds because of the mass/power aspect of the design?

Ammit
Old 03-29-2009, 10:54 PM   #8
Egg
Banned

I agree 100% ammit - I am just speculating that they have made a stealthy craft that flaps its wings, and the small light balloon was just ,like a concept model or early tester type.

Weird though isn't it?
Old 03-29-2009, 10:58 PM   #9
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

I aggree EGG but if they had made a prototype that could flap its wings then, why, it would use more power and electronics, if that was the case to accomodate this. A waste of fuel and engineering. T model I watched repeatedly in the movie was of a fixed wing design, delta wing design.

This design does not look as though it were meant to flap anything as it looks to sturdy.

Ammit
Old 03-30-2009, 12:31 AM   #10
Egg
Banned

I'll do screen grabs and frame by frame captures in the morning. I'll show you that the wings are moving upwards and downwards as if under intelligent control. That it is very sturdy is in no doubt - that planes going very fast and that craft is keeping pace.

One to ponder on for certain though.
Old 03-30-2009, 12:35 AM   #11
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egg View Post
I'll do screen grabs and frame by frame captures in the morning. I'll show you that the wings are moving upwards and downwards as if under intelligent control. That it is very sturdy is in no doubt - that planes going very fast and that craft is keeping pace.

One to ponder on for certain though.
Thankyou EGG, i look forward to seeing them, most full frame shots just dont show the movement and alas i dont have the skills to slow things down in frames.

Ammit
Old 03-30-2009, 02:09 AM   #12
Egg
Banned

Its flapping its wings man. This was on another web site and not my work, but I had a connection loss, and will have to search the link again.

My bad, but you can see it clearly.
Old 03-30-2009, 04:18 AM   #13
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Could be a hologram. Could be the Devil himself(herself?). Wasn't one of these photographed on 9/11/01 very close to the World Trade Center? Could be something similar to the flying serpents which have been repeatedly photographed.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 08:36 AM   #14
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I saw the wings flapping. You kind of have to watch the video REALLY closely to see it.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 08:40 AM   #15
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

I remember they done this with a modified F18. They were testing wing flexibility and its advantages over a fixed wing. Obviously it went better than they expected!

http://www.nasa.gov/centers/dryden/n...-061-DFRC.html
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 09:51 AM   #16
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Just watched it again while not sleepy and my god EGG, you are dead right.
I cant really see the benefits of a plane like that, not being an aviator but is it really a plane?. Looks almost jurasic...