Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-07-2008, 02:53 AM   #1
NotThat

Default Remembering the Future

I am remembering things that haven't happened yet. People are in their homes for at least 3 weeks and maybe as long as 6 weeks. We are not allowed (forbidden or illegal) to use the phone but it works. People are afraid to come outside but neighbors come to my house asking for food. I bring small amounts of food to neighbors who don't come to my house. Nobody gets too close to me. We have electricity at first. There are still leaves on the trees. The squirrels in my neighborhood die. People move into my back room and into a neighbor's abandened trailor. I think she dies. Another neighbor's house burns down and they move into their barn. My doctor lives 20 miles away. He has no phone or electricity. 2 teens (maybe early 20's) are in his office looking for a drug that is something like insulin to give to a woman. Doc walks down the hall talking about "not messing with his papers"and he is shot. Something shocking happens in the US before the elections - something unique - never before seen here. The elections are non-binding and no one is elected. Mail stops for a least a week and then later starts again. My family in another county "disapear".There is a quarentine and no phones where they are.
Old 09-07-2008, 05:12 PM   #2
captainlockheed
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Remembering the Future

NotThat do you feel you are remembering a dream or is this something else ?
captainlockheed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 08:03 PM   #3
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

I wondered for a long time about visions of the future but it wasn't until this year that I understood the "How".

Many have read about the looking glass on Project Camelot, but imagine having that gift built in...

I as an engineer, didn't understand how I could have dreams so vivid of future automobiles, that I was being shown the technology, even having to ask for help opening the hood to look inside.

Waking up and knowing I have the answer of how to build an auto that doesn't use gas or ever has to be plugged in.

This year, I started having dreams of a council meeting, and in the meeting, they had my picture up on a screen.

I didn't see little green men, or lizard people, what I saw looked like normal humans without tans.

In one of the dreams, they were discussing how I was able to see our changing future, and the board couldn't explain it, but one of my Spirit guides did.

Who I am seeing in my dreams, are future humans from our planet that have come back in time to colonize other planets.

Everyone knows of the intuitive/psychic bonds between a mother and her children, well imagine if that bond passes on through all of your relatives.

Imagine parents giving up a piece of their spirit to each of their children, and those children pass on a piece of theirs etc etc...

Imagine 10,000 years from now how many people have a piece of those 2 parents spirit. Now imagine a 1000 coming back in time to the present. Imagine all of those spirits combining together.

Imagine being in touch with your spirit and all that combined when they returned to this time.

As changes are made in the present, the futures remember what happened after the changes...

Thus giving many of us, a built in looking glass.

I'm not sure how many others are experiencing it, but if there are millions of futures that have returned.

I know I'm not the only one...

This is one of the reason I have joined this community.

I have much to share, and even more to learn......................................

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 09-07-2008 at 08:11 PM.
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 04:30 AM   #4
NotThat

It is not a dream. It is just like remembering the past, except it is the future. I have seen UFOs on the ground. I wonder if I was taken inside and shown possibilities. I know that I am OK, whatever the shocking thing is.

I did have a dream about 2 weeks ago where 2 faceless males told me, "You have enough. You can stop buying food. Something has changed." I couldn't see them clearly because it was dark. I woke up from the dream with a deep sense of relief. I have been feeling very calm since the dream. I have been obsessing about food since March because I kept having images of me feeding my neighbors. I am planning on moving soon to be closer to relatives so stockpiling food for feeding hoards has just not happened.

I like the idea of genes from the future stimulating my genes! That was a novel idea from the previous post.

I do find Project Camelot scary but also rewarding. It doesn't seem so crazy here to say I don't think we are going to have another president in 2009. Well, maybe Bush will get killed and we will have a new president, but I think who ever is in charge will be called something else.

I'm not even sure what a non-binding election really means so I find it really odd that I have used that phrase.
Old 09-10-2008, 05:23 AM   #5
Andre
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotThat View Post
It is not a dream. It is just like remembering the past, except it is the future. I have seen UFOs on the ground. I wonder if I was taken inside and shown possibilities. I know that I am OK, whatever the shocking thing is.

I did have a dream about 2 weeks ago where 2 faceless males told me, "You have enough. You can stop buying food. Something has changed." I couldn't see them clearly because it was dark. I woke up from the dream with a deep sense of relief. I have been feeling very calm since the dream. I have been obsessing about food since March because I kept having images of me feeding my neighbors. I am planning on moving soon to be closer to relatives so stockpiling food for feeding hoards has just not happened.

I like the idea of genes from the future stimulating my genes! That was a novel idea from the previous post.

I do find Project Camelot scary but also rewarding. It doesn't seem so crazy here to say I don't think we are going to have another president in 2009. Well, maybe Bush will get killed and we will have a new president, but I think who ever is in charge will be called something else.

I'm not even sure what a non-binding election really means so I find it really odd that I have used that phrase.
As we approach the US Election date in November, I am fascinated by what you mean by 'non-binding election.'
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote