Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 09-26-2008, 06:52 AM   #26
Lance
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miriam Delicado

Whatever about the Nordics and stuff, her most important message was in the last three minutes where she gave a good run down on what's really important

SEEDS.

I've had multiple abductions, seen a gazillion UFO's (oddly, being in BC, probably near where her one encounter took place) and whom cares. It's time for everyone to look after themselves. take responsibility for your food, clothing, housing and fuel.

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD S.

Was the most important message. From my perspective of growing 50-60 % of my own food already.
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 12:17 PM   #27
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by giovonni View Post
Greeting's to all,
Just listened to George Green's latest conversation with Bill & Kerry. I have to say, I was a little disappointed with his demeaner. I mean, he sounds like he's coming undone. He's running around trying to gather as much mental (gold ,silver) that he can find. He sounds quite unsure ( for a person who's been in the loop) about things and most of the information that he is forthcoming with, is easily obtainable through the usual sources. So, I pray this contactee Miriam Delicado can give all Ground Crew Members some real spiritual insight and advice? Remember were Humans becoming, so please help us all to become! giovonni
I agree with you in regards to George Green. It seems odd that the ET's helped him write the books (handbook etc) and yet lately he has had no contact. I still appreciate his work and look forward to his updates but we can't all move to Equador. I just watched Miriam's video. It is very good. You look into her eyes, you can feel the love. You almost want to reach out and give her a big hug! I live on a farm so I am going to start saving my seeds.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 07:03 PM   #28
Sunnely
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Miriam Delicado

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorsoul View Post
Did anyone catch if she mentions the location where the "tall blonds" come from? I did not catch it.

Dan's "blonds" are from orion, 52K years into the future. They are future human.
Hmm... I have had dreams since childhood,
and syncro-mystically, alot of images + blogs about Orion,

but, its the message thats important, not the messenger.

Blessings

Enclosing links for the curious.

Contacted through dreams:
http://tribes.tribe.net/alienstribe/...7-cd3e5a7f4f98

PS. she has an interesting name.....
Sunnely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 07:09 PM   #29
dragonfly
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
I have a few broken ribs right now and I woke this morning with no pain...

I'm wondering if I might have healed overnight...
Thank your "white" wolf.
dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 07:25 PM   #30
dragonfly
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilgrim View Post
New age.., same story, different words.
Forgive me if my post seems 'earthy', but I have deliberately worded it so because I think it's time we got away from the 'dreamy' ambiquous guru/medium type of 'channelling' which tells us nothing, and keeps us guessing, thus stops us evolving because of superstition. A wee bit more Proof Proof then I'll Trust Trust.
" Trust us now, reach out and surrender your desire to "control" your destiny and trust that where you are being "Called" is beyond all ability for you to imagine-yet."
We are all responsible for our own destiny. Personable responsiblity, it all boils down to this. Otherwise, where is the individual spiritual growth. If the person is wrong in his decision..,the resulting pain results in growth, tough.., but pain is a great teacher.
To "surrender your desire to 'control' your destiny" is an abomination to free will, therefore, spiritual freedom and growth.
I'm sorry Theresa, I beg to differ.
Love in spirit, Tom
Cheers Tom. I totally resonate.

Opening self to "Channels" or whatever, is just open to anything that can minipulate. Look at how we flock to them for answers we just can't seem to get from within. Do we not trust our own SELF? "Let go. Let us lead you. Trust Trust." For me, I do an about face. My inner voice will show me what to trust. MY inner voice. Once we all find that within ouselves, perhaps telepathy will be allowed. Ya Think??

dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 04:21 AM   #31
efields
Avalon Senior Member

An inspired interview with a very wonderful individual. Very wonderful information and I'm very grateful to Project Camelot for bringing all this information to the World. God Bless us All
efields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 06:53 AM   #32
nestingwave
Avalon Senior Member

I just watched the new video of Miram Bluestar and had great resonance with her and what she had to say. Her experiences coincided with my own and, in fact, she supplied an important piece of the puzzle to my own contact experiences.

You must understand that, in a good sense, everyone experiences according to their own points of view and many of the details VARY.

It is exactly the same when a police officer interviews the witnesses to an accident or a crime. Everyone had a different point of view. A different vantage point.

Miriam pointed this principle out very well. Many do not take it into consideration. The observer sees any event through their own concepts which they bring to the experience. Ones basic intention is reflected in ETI. ETI is a MIRROR.

One man's "terrorist" is another man's "freedom fighter." Point of view matters and colors the whole experience. Miriams is definitely not a military, secret project point of view and that is refreshing indeed.

In my view, this is by far the best interview yet.

Bill and Kerry certainly did the best job of filming and editing I've seen yet in any of their videos.

Any genuine contactee knows that Miriam's testimony is RIGHT ON.

Like all genuine ET messages, it is highly encoded.

SEED.

Not because she was trying to obfuscate it but because ETI teaches us an ENTIRELY NEW method of thinking. That is, holonomically instead of our ordinary linear thinking.

The military never told you that, did they?

Miriam's testimony is a milestone in the UFO/ETI disclosure, A true shift to the New Paradigm through SEED and GATHERING and meaningful energetic ACTION in ONENESS.

Something that George Green shared so eloquently in his Handbook for the New Paradigm until his fears began to overtake him in book 4.

An great expansion of an effort already beginning to become focused. She makes it a little clearer.
nestingwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 10:56 PM   #33
Mystic Pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nestingwave View Post
I just watched the new video of Miram Bluestar and had great resonance with her and what she had to say. Her experiences coincided with my own and, in fact, she supplied an important piece of the puzzle to my own contact experiences.

You must understand that, in a good sense, everyone experiences according to their own points of view and many of the details VARY.

It is exactly the same when a police officer interviews the witnesses to an accident or a crime. Everyone had a different point of view. A different vantage point.

Miriam pointed this principle out very well. Many do not take it into consideration. The observer sees any event through their own concepts which they bring to the experience. Ones basic intention is reflected in ETI. ETI is a MIRROR.

One man's "terrorist" is another man's "freedom fighter." Point of view matters and colors the whole experience. Miriams is definitely not a military, secret project point of view and that is refreshing indeed.

In my view, this is by far the best interview yet.

Bill and Kerry certainly did the best job of filming and editing I've seen yet in any of their videos.

Any genuine contactee knows that Miriam's testimony is RIGHT ON.

Like all genuine ET messages, it is highly encoded.

SEED.

Not because she was trying to obfuscate it but because ETI teaches us an ENTIRELY NEW method of thinking. That is, holonomically instead of our ordinary linear thinking.

The military never told you that, did they?

Miriam's testimony is a milestone in the UFO/ETI disclosure, A true shift to the New Paradigm through SEED and GATHERING and meaningful energetic ACTION in ONENESS.

Something that George Green shared so eloquently in his Handbook for the New Paradigm until his fears began to overtake him in book 4.

An great expansion of an effort already beginning to become focused. She makes it a little clearer.
You hit it on the nail Nesting Wave! As they said, it takes one to know one . . .

Miriam's message resonates with my own experiences as well. But as you said, every person has a different take on an incident which they are entitled to have their own evaluation and conclusion to it as well.

It takes unusual courage to come up in public and say that you have been contacted -- and share that experience with others so that the great "unenlightened majority" can learn as well. I find Miriam's take on the whole ET experience as highly believable. In fact, I knew she was existing somewhere in terra firma since 4 years ago, even though I have no personal contact of her nor have I heard of her public talks. Of course, this is in the context of what she aptly calls the "coming together" of like-minded individuals like herself and George Green's Ground Crew call.

If the coming together concept is so hard to believe, start talking with the Indigo children of today and several StarSeeds individuals, which there are many in this forum.

My salute also goes to Bill and Kerry for their phenomenal work in interviewing and preparing all these information for the general public. I have been following your work for sometime now and are in your debt for enlightening the rest of us who were wandering aimlessly in the dark for sometime.
Mystic Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:20 PM   #34
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member

I watched the first ten seconds of this video with great anticipation. When the lady said "I don't want to be hear. I do'nt want to be talking to you." I said ok and turned it off.
g.
Greg10036 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 04:03 AM   #35
Norval
Banned

Here is another very full (of it) thread on her.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=3397
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 07:17 PM   #36
googleboy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norval View Post
Here is another very full (of it) thread on her.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=3397
and why I can not access that one

googleboy, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
googleboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 08:09 PM   #37
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

As I recall, one astute member ("milk and honey") already pointed out a red flag in Miriam's story: She was brought astrally to an underground location and was told to keep quiet (her mouth shut).

Think about this for a sec. What's wrong with this picture? (hint: can anyone hear you speak when you are in astral form?)

-feeler

p.s. From my perspective, Miriam's "oki doki" reaction to the underground ugliness is a tell-tale sign of her apathy to the underground victims. Not good.

Last edited by feeler; 11-13-2008 at 08:11 PM.
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 11:56 PM   #38
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
I have a few broken ribs right now and I woke this morning with no pain...

I'm wondering if I might have healed overnight...

Hello Good People,

The about qoute was taken from a post almost a year old. I found it through doing a thread search via this forum. At first glance I thought it was from Miriam using someone else's computer since she's in Los Angeles recovering from a serious car accident.

I can completely relate to what happened regarding the synchronisity (my spell check function doesn't work) of the other accident involving the man she was on her way to meet that happened at amlost the exact same time.

For those who don't believe that there are negetive engeries and entities party hoping this world for the right price (paid in genetically compatible currancy, one might say), you might be in for an unpleasant surprize someday.

In the evening, about 5 hours after my contact with benevelant life carriers, I was attacked, literally, by a maricious entity (s). I was punched in the stomach by an invisible force (I was not in an altered state of any kind, unless you want to call the sensitivity of ET assited Kundalini awakening an "altered state." I call it a "padel-to-the-metal-natural" state) and worse and most serious given the command to have a heart attack... and I was in near perfect health. I was standing there and my blood pressuere and heart started doing summer salts. It was frightening, but like Miriam says, not "terrorfying." By that day I had enough brushes with the paranormal to have the presense of mind not to give the entity what it wanted: that one extra step into weakness that would triger a medical emergency.

Regarding the source of the negitivity, one of my guesses (no, I'm not an authority who can proclaim the the big answers to the big questions. I can only say what I personally experienced to the best of my recollection, but the more I read and hear on this site, the easier it gets because of the deeper engagements of some of the contactees) is that the suicide commands were the remants of a psy-ops project that is sill running rough-stot over our collective unconscience and can be made to wiggle it's ugly head into an individual's awake conscienceness if the controllers-to-be find a person who "knows too much." It has made Miriam and many others in this community targets, I think. My jury is still out, but I know my experience 10 years ago was very real.

A little proection trick that worked instantly for me: The protective circle method is and old standard, but still works and can be adapted to new circumstances. Close your eyes, relax and breath deeply while standing up. Stretch out your arm as far as you can, point out your index finger and make a circle around your body clockwise. Imagine that you just put up an invisable sphere of protection that no negetive energy can penetrate. A golden orb filled with the positive up-draft on the universe is your sphere. Nothing from the outside can hurt you. They are just sticks and stones that have no bones....

Here's to Miriam's healing and may we all make a circle of protection for her and other teachers on Camelot/Avalon and all the way around this big, blue ball of discovery.

Paul
Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 04:06 AM   #39
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeler View Post
As I recall, one astute member ("milk and honey") already pointed out a red flag in Miriam's story: She was brought astrally to an underground location and was told to keep quiet (her mouth shut).

Think about this for a sec. What's wrong with this picture? (hint: can anyone hear you speak when you are in astral form?)

-feeler

p.s. From my perspective, Miriam's "oki doki" reaction to the underground ugliness is a tell-tale sign of her apathy to the underground victims. Not good.

Big underground bases have been know to house a variety of entities, some, I would think, would be perceptually advanced and be able to hear on a number of levels at any time. It not an unreasonable request for the Tall to aks her not to speak in that environment.

When in that state, you have different emotional reaction to what you see than when in "normal" conscieness. You're in a "wow" sort of state. I'm sure it wasn't easy for her, all the same at that time. Now, 10 to 20 years later, she is probibley using "oki doki" as she has some distance from the event and has gotten over most of the shock.

It's been ten years for me and after 9 years of blissfull mugglehood (note: a tad wiser muggle life), the feelings and memories are coming back and at 53 with a mess up body from Big Pharma cancer treatment, I don't enjoy the emotions anymore. It's all you guy's fault. Dang ATS!!! This community is a rabbit hole of no return. Anybody got a dumb-down pill?

Paul
Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 04:54 AM   #40
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

When I clicked on the link provided in this thread to Miriam Delicado it was a 2008 labelled video... What's up? Is this new or not?

Edit: Nevermind... I have adapted to 'quick' reading over the past year. Too much info too little time syndrome!... Anyways I now realie by looking at the date of this thread that I have to pay more attention to the 'finer details'... LOL

Last edited by Angel in Disguise; 08-09-2009 at 05:15 AM.
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote