Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2010, 09:09 PM   #1
MANCHILD
Avalon Senior Member

Default Should Our Privacy be Protected ?????

I have been attacked now by a forum member [Mod edit]
He has put my life at risk .He has put my real name
and location of where I live,

He is now attacking me off this site,

Should we allow this type of evil or will all
the whistleblowers leave this site because
no one cares or is speaking up.

I have much to add and the black Hats know this.
But if we let this happen,Their will be no new info coming out.

Please join me on this,So we can all share our stories in peace
They now have satilite weapons that can attact us in our homes

We should all stand up and say NO !!!! To the evils that chase us
in body or in spirit, Love will always win at the end. If we can
shine our light on this evil I know we can win,But we must stick together
and .And say No.That is wrong and evil.To attack the reason why
we are here. To share and learn the truth,,,

Thanks Much !!! Love and Hugs to all the White Hats That Care...

Last edited by Anchor; 02-14-2010 at 10:43 PM.
Old 02-14-2010, 10:45 PM   #2
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Should Our Privacy be Protected ?????

Dont single out people like this. If you have problems off the forum, then fine, draw peoples attention to them.

Dont make allegations unless you are prepared to back them up in full, right here, and right now - and even then dont really do it.

In answer to your question - yes it should in theory - just like everyone elses.

A..
Old 02-15-2010, 12:53 AM   #3
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANCHILD View Post
He has put my life at risk .He has put my real name
and location of where I live,

Should we allow this type of evil or will all
the whistleblowers leave this site because
no one cares or is speaking up.

I have much to add and the black Hats know this.
But if we let this happen,Their will be no new info coming out.

Please join me on this,So we can all share our stories in peace
They now have satilite weapons that can attact us in our homes

We should all stand up and say NO !!!! To the evils that chase us
in body or in spirit, Love will always win at the end. If we can
shine our light on this evil I know we can win,But we must stick together
and .And say No.That is wrong and evil.To attack the reason why
we are here. To share and learn the truth,,,

Thanks Much !!! Love and Hugs to all the White Hats That Care...
Please excuse me all if this is hard to follow, just finished a 14.5 hour shift and have now been awake 20 hours.....

I dont think all whistleblowers will leave here just because one person is being harrassed..If you should fail in your quest for whatever reasons then there will always be a new whistleblower to take a stand.
If they indeed have satelite weapons capable of attacking us in our homes then we are all done for anyhoo, yeah.....
We will all stand up to them, its why we are here on this site, but you must first stand up to yourself and believe what is done to you is done by those who have no purpose except to harm your soul, be at peace with you, then be at peace with them, maybe then we can all live in harmony.....
Old 02-15-2010, 01:30 AM   #4
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

Ive been reading many of your posts Manchild. You are a very kind individual as far as I can see. Perhaps composure is best for situations like this. I myself am somewhat of a sensitive person. Do not panic, Ive seen mods handle this forum with concern and patience so far. Its best to pm one of them and explain your concerns.

Other then that, dont let people under your skin.

peace
Old 02-15-2010, 02:05 AM   #5
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

The thing is we can help when its this forum - off forum is out of scope for us - and no public information has been made available about MANCHILD that was not already made available by him so far as I can tell.

Its pretty hard for us to do anything.

A..
Old 02-15-2010, 02:14 AM   #6
Slerbo
Avalon Senior Member

I have read alot of fear mongering nonsense in your posts, MANCHILD.
Old 02-15-2010, 02:19 AM   #7
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
The thing is we can help when its this forum - off forum is out of scope for us - and no public information has been made available about MANCHILD that was not already made available by him so far as I can tell.

Its pretty hard for us to do anything.

A..
No need to explain to me. I was merely suggesting a possible solution to Manchild, in case he hadnt given it any thought. I do not involve my concerns on how the Mods handle things. I just noticed that you do try to help if possible. no judgments on this side Anchor.

peace
Old 02-15-2010, 12:20 PM   #8
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

When I read this post yesterday I was initially struck by humour caused by the small "I" involved with quotient. Clearly the individual is upset and once aware of all the facts leading up to this thread, one could almost describe the outburst as unhinged. This drove a sense of compassion within me.

After absorbing the connotation of an out right lie I then felt justified in reporting this thread. However on reflection, that to me seemed excessive and would only exacerbate matters in the mind of Manchild. I therefore chose not to respond either by report or by posting here. Surly the thread would be recognised for what it is and fade away.

Today I note a reply to Manchild which could be taken as affirmation of one of his accusation. To assuage my honour publically, more so than pandering to Manchild I, as you can see, have chosen to reply.

Quote:
This is an out right lie or, being fair minded when allowing for Manchilds boundaries, driven by paranoia. Manchild I know you cannot provide proof of this accusation because it has never happened so I suggest you MAN UP and apologize.

Quote:
PARANIOA

Quote:
I have much to add
DILUSIONAL

In this link (below) it seems you are beset by "black hats" as can be seen in your replies there. You have provided 2 links with your real name attached. Also, it proves your primary agenda for being here. That is attention seeking, sensationalism, fear mongering and drama. To aid this you wilfully use embellishment which is clearly seen in the threads utube link, which leads to another of your videos... right of screen. Both of which are edited or spliced yet poorly conceived videos. You have entitle the thread (below) "Mars space lab is real...proof !!!!!." Yet the write up in the link says "UFO images over Chicago Il SHAPE SHIFTING,face of Jesus,taken 4-27-2009....3:17 pm." This has nothing to do with a space lab or proof or Jesus or anything come to that matter. It is an unintelligently contrived embellishment reflective to this thread.
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18577

Man up and apologise.

Last edited by SteveX; 02-16-2010 at 11:41 AM. Reason: spillings and grandmars
Old 02-15-2010, 12:42 PM   #9
orb
Avalon Senior Member

I as well have had people follow me off of forums, but that is usually to say thanks for the info. However I can see how these things get heated, but there should never be a reason for a person to leap from this board to another or track a person across the boards, this is in effect cyber stalking, and against the law.

This forum is a community. The entrance into that community is the username, which might be the same name as other communities, but we do not always know the name in the other communities is really the same person, and not an imposter of that person posting their own information to change it.

If this person has a fearful message, they are most likely alone, and need people with them. If they get too alone and try to cause harm to themselves physically, or others, then they might not be along long outside of an institution.

However if they are not physically hurting people and think a spy satellite can take them out in a living room, maybe they can, how an I to know. And by in large that is why they come here to put their fearful message on this board, just like I come here to spread the light. We both have a message.
Old 02-15-2010, 01:26 PM   #10
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Old 02-15-2010, 03:10 PM   #11
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

tone3jaguar

I'll see your picture and raise you a link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tqxzWdKKu8
Old 02-16-2010, 04:50 PM   #12
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Steve...i truly hope you do not feel..this ..is anyway..affects your reputation..
Old 02-16-2010, 10:16 PM   #13
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
Steve...i truly hope you do not feel..this ..is anyway..affects your reputation..
Hey Celine

There's only one person that can affect my super cool Rep and that's me.

This stalking malarkey is indicative of the accusers character / intellectual confines. Just clarifying that for anyone of equal standing. I don’t suffer fools gladly so sullying myself here is a little bit ….eww!

Now you'll have to excuse me. I need to send my report to the big giant head...atchoo!

Last edited by SteveX; 02-16-2010 at 10:21 PM.
Old 02-17-2010, 06:30 AM   #14
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Timeout.

SteveX and MANCHILD - the moderators all agree that this needs to stop. Apologies are going to be optional - you have all had the last word on this. It may not seem fair, but any more on this from either of you and we will remove your access for a time.

This thread is done and is being closed.
Closed Thread