Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Unconfirmed News Reports

Notices

Unconfirmed News Reports Please post any unconfirmed/unverified reports here

Old 01-28-2010, 04:14 PM   #126
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Open StarGate In Gulf Of Aden

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
This quote is from Clif High, made in his 'Time Travel' article at Half-Past Human.
http://halfpasthuman.com/timeexpo2.html
(See also: 'Cliff High on Camelot' thread)

Good reminder . However with that attitude we ( on this website ) would have to believe all the BS the governments tell us .
Because some whistle blowers do not possess " extraordinary proof " , we
would have to disregard all the testimonies ?
Now are testimonies believed in a tribunal ?
I know this forum or PC are not tribunals but is it just possible that some individuals are genuine and have something of value to say ?
I say yes . I would also add that in same cases the information given to us is the " government 's preferred version " .
The only thing we can do about whistle blowers is to use discernment and try to find corroborations from other sources . I subscribe to halfpasthuman but with due respect I do not think that Cliff's model of how things work ( space -time and time travel ) is the correct model . To know the correct model , I suspect that a scientist would have to be inside the machinery of the NWO system . What is taught in Universities and Colleges of higher education , unfortunately is the sanitized version used for the benefit of the population at large . We know ( in this forum ) that the technology available to secret projects is probably 40 years more advanced of what is available off the shelf to the public . Going back to Aden . Even the Italian navy has units operating in that area . Other NATO countries are present in that area . Allegedly those military are there to defend shipping from "pirates ".
There is a long history of governments hiding the truth to the citizens and therefore I am open minded .
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 05:13 PM   #127
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
When the eyes go to the side it means the brain is accessing a memory with respect to something that was heard. AAron was military and has missing time. What does this tell you? He psi abilities have also been enhanced. Frankly I would think this discussion would involve dolphins and SeaGate. And if the stargate opened why all the interest from so many nations. Both China and Japan don't do what they did with this situation... meaning this is the first time Japan, since WWII sent a war ship away from home. At least that is what I thought was relevant if this is true. And that the dolphins are being used to travel through the stargate is even more fascinating. Something is afoot and I would like to know what is it.
You're not the only one, Carol.
And that's a FACT!!!
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 05:41 PM   #128
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
You're not the only one, Carol.
And that's a FACT!!!

Funny the timing . The interview was done the 9th of January and Haiti was a few days later ? I think Aaron is very believable and he is being harassed ... unusual ....because only a few whistle blowers are ...
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 05:59 PM   #129
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

Namaste. The Aaron McCollum interview is amazing. Lets talk more about what he said. Also wanted to agree with the eyes. He is blinking both sets for sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22S2TNMf8v4

Last edited by JudgeMental; 01-28-2010 at 06:04 PM.
JudgeMental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 06:07 PM   #130
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Yes that was a very interesting interview...

I wonder what he meant by when he said “I have always had an interesting relationship with water and know several people that could tell of accounts I’ve had with water that they have witnessed” also that he had been told that ‘no soaking in water’ because of something that will happen…!!?? Also he appeared very emotional when he said this....!!

What on earth did he mean by that??? He stated that he will share this with us on the next interview….should be very interesting!!

I look forward to it.

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 06:22 PM   #131
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Yes that was a very interesting interview...

I wonder what he meant by when he said “I have always had an interesting relationship with water and know several people that could tell of accounts I’ve had with water that they have witnessed” also that he had been told that ‘no soaking in water’ because of something that will happen…!!?? Also he appeared very emotional when he said this....!!

What on earth did he mean by that??? He stated that he will share this with us on the next interview….should be very interesting!!

I look forward to it.

viking
The impression I got was that his DNA was mixed with dolphins' DNA to the point that if he soaked in water, then he would turn into a dolphin creature type or may even produce gills that makes him aquatic! The next interview would be interesting.
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 06:39 PM   #132
gita
Avalon Senior Member

I just noticed - there's unusually a high number of guests on this thread!! 48 of them - or is it just me??
Old 01-28-2010, 06:40 PM   #133
redtailhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
The impression I got was that his DNA was mixed with dolphins' DNA to the point that if he soaked in water, then he would turn into a dolphin creature type or may even produce gills that makes him aquatic! The next interview would be interesting.
Same vibe I got....
redtailhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 07:02 PM   #134
Cindy
Avalon Senior Member

At the beginning of this interview he mentioned Project 13 and the connection to the Autism Phenomena. Does anyone know what this is about? My son was diagnosed unofficially by school professionals years ago, and they made the decision he had Aspergers (high-functioning Autism). Since then he appears to have overcome alot of the issues. He is very spiritual and intuitive. Lately he has been having dreams of going somewhere that he feels he has to find someday, and meeting someone from a different dimension. This is his own words. It really sparked my interest, but have no idea what they were talking about.
Cindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 07:10 PM   #135
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy View Post
At the beginning of this interview he mentioned Project 13 and the connection to the Autism Phenomena. Does anyone know what this is about?
Try this search:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...&aql=&aqi=&oq=
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 07:13 PM   #136
illuminate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I just noticed - there's unusually a high number of guests on this thread!! 48 of them - or is it just me??
I've been noticing that too, vibe's been a little weird today as well...
and a high number of "guests" on avalon all together, 452 of them

~ one love ~
illuminate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 07:19 PM   #137
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminate View Post
I've been noticing that too, vibe's been a little weird today as well...
and a high number of "guests" on avalon all together, 452 of them

~ one love ~
I wonder if it's cos of Aaron McCollum interview?!
Old 01-28-2010, 07:25 PM   #138
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Also at least half of these 'guests' are dolphins!!!
62 & counting!
Perhaps it's a Guinnes Book of Records attempt?
Old 01-28-2010, 07:29 PM   #139
illuminate
Avalon Senior Member

for our guests then...

illuminate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 08:40 PM   #140
woodshreder
Avalon Senior Member

This for some reason seems appropriate for this thread
Enjoy!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG6b3V2MNxQ
woodshreder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 09:18 PM   #141
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminate View Post
for our guests then...

Flipper!!!
Long time no see!

Mind you, for dolphin standards, animal-actor Flipper is like comparing Al Pacino with a non talented amateur, where in Flipper is the latter.
On the other hand, what can you expect when the leading character of your tv series is being paid in fish, & fish only?
Indeed, Flipper!

Thanx for the picture, illuminate.
If I would have been a 'friends'-collector, I 'd send you a request.
Old 01-28-2010, 09:42 PM   #142
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy View Post
At the beginning of this interview he mentioned Project 13 and the connection to the Autism Phenomena. Does anyone know what this is about? My son was diagnosed unofficially by school professionals years ago, and they made the decision he had Aspergers (high-functioning Autism). Since then he appears to have overcome alot of the issues. He is very spiritual and intuitive. Lately he has been having dreams of going somewhere that he feels he has to find someday, and meeting someone from a different dimension. This is his own words. It really sparked my interest, but have no idea what they were talking about.
My daughter also has Aspergers and highly gifted. We keep getting unusual invitations for her to meet with other "gifted" children and go on these trips. I'm leery.

Your son's story is interesting. How old? Our daughter will be 14.
Old 01-28-2010, 09:46 PM   #143
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I just finished watching the McCollum interview...and as usual...I have no direct way to verify anything...so I took it as being a possible reality. It seemed to be more of a product of research...than the substance of first hand experience...but what do I know? The 'suicidal scientist' was Dr. Claudie Haignere. Sorcha Faal was one of the original sources. There seems to be no follow-up on this story...and the circumstances of the overdose and fire are not clear. So who knows? But a thought entered my fevered and crazed mind! What if the alleged open stargate is related to the large fleet of alleged extraterrestrial craft which 3tone is reporting on? I periodically wish for a Solar System Exorcism (SSE). What if this stargate is being used to move malevolent extraterrestrials and demonic beings to the cloaked craft above Earth...for removal to who knows where? Maybe the stargate is being used as a cosmic vacuum cleaner! Perhaps Gaia is taking out the trash! I have a vivid imagination...don't I? The PTB and military may have more problems to deal with than we can imagine. Just a thought.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-28-2010 at 10:32 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 10:08 PM   #144
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I just finished watching the McCollum interview...and as usual...I have no way to verify anything...so I took it as being a possible reality. But a thought entered my fevered and crazed mind! What if the alleged open stargate is related to the large fleet of extraterrestrials which 3tone is reporting on? I periodically wish for a Solar System Exorcism. What if this stargate is being used to move malevolent extraterrestrials and demonic beings to the cloaked craft above Earth...for removal to who knows where? Maybe the stargate is being used as a cosmic vacuum cleaner! I have a vivid imagination...don't I? The PTB and military may have more problems to deal with than we can imagine. Just a thought.

Namaste
Then, dear Ortho, we are - excusez le mot - f#cked, with a capital 'F'!!!
Where is Flipper when you need him?!
Old 01-28-2010, 10:25 PM   #145
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Everyone familiar with the Dogon Tribe?

According to myth the aliens that visited them are half human and half fish. They are from the Sirius B star according to this link...

Does he turn into a mermaid man when he is in water?
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 11:39 PM   #146
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
Everyone familiar with the Dogon Tribe?
According to myth the aliens that visited them are half human and half fish. They are from the Sirius B star according to this link...
[mod snipped youtube link]
Does he turn into a mermaid man when he is in water?

I remembered that and also In the Voyager book it mentioned Dolphins and Sirius.

I thought of all of that when I listened to his video today.

I still liked the guy and felt he was very in the know

Last edited by Karen; 01-29-2010 at 06:28 AM. Reason: [mod snipped youtube link]
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 11:51 PM   #147
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

About 20 years ago I had a dream that was so real, it makes you wonder if...

Anyway, I was standing on a beach, beautiful wheather, staring at the sea, staring at the sand, when all of a sudden this half man/half fish 'person' arose from the water. I walked up to him, into the sea, (s)he took my hand & we dived into the ocean. Deeper & deeper we went, until we reached a huge underwater 'city-like' structure.

After we entered the 'city', which apperently was protected from the water by a (glass) dome, the 'fishman' brought me to a a sort of 'waiting room' where I sat down.

There were other people, also sitting & nobody spoke. Not a word to be heard, dead silent, - a library-like atmosphere. Suddenly I remembered a joke I was told earlier that day, and I started to tell this joke to the rest of the people there.
Although it wasn't the best of jokes, it should have made at least somebody laugh, but it didn't.

At that point I decided I was fed up with these people & had no wish whatsoever to hang around with them any longer. So I stood up, walked to a door, opened it & walked through it.

I noticed that there was another 'fishman' standing near the doorpost, sort of guarding it, & I told him that I was fed up with that bunch inside & couldn't stand to stay in their company one second longer.

The 'fishman' reacted sort of surprised & I said that if those were the kind of people I had to hang out with, while I was in their city, they might as well bring me back to the surface.

The ‘guard’ was clearly ‘off-guard’ by my approach & called for the ‘fishman’ who accompanied me before. To him I explained – again, that I had no desire to sit & wait in that room with those people & that he should take me either somewhere else, or back to the surface.

The ‘fishman’ understood my problem & than gave me a ‘grand tour’ through the ‘city’, where after he accompanied me back to the surface.

Halfway we were met by a group of dolphins. The ‘fishman’ ‘told’ me that the dolphins would bring me back to the beach, while he went back to the ‘city’.

After I thanked him & shortly after, the dolphins, for bringing me back to the surface, I walked out of the ocean onto the beach.

When I woke up I was totally ‘flabbergasted’!

Now, a couple of weeks before I had this dream, I had bought a complete collection (1966 – 1992) of a bi-monthly esoteric magazine called BRES PLANETE. I started to search in the indexes for the word ‘visman’ (Dutch for ‘fishman’) & to my surprise I found a reference to an article in BRES 23 (July 1970) titled: ‘Waar kwamen de vismensen vandaan?’ (‘Where did the Fishman originated?’)

Which takes us back to … the Sumerians!

(to be continued ...)

Last edited by TRANCOSO; 01-29-2010 at 10:25 AM.
Old 01-29-2010, 02:17 AM   #148
Cindy
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Carol for sharing. My son is 12. I too have felt leery about programs and special trips.
Cindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 05:26 AM   #149
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
I remembered that and also In the Voyager book it mentioned Dolphins and Sirius.
Actually, in the books she mentions a race of Bipedal Dolphin people that seem to be mostly aligned with the Annunaki. Like most of the ETs she mentions in her books, they are supposedly "service to self" beings. I am not familiar with the Dogon tribe's beliefs but I found some books that I would like to read because I definitely would like to become familiar with them.
TempestGarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 06:47 AM   #150
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Combining the Stargate SG-1 series with the Courtney Brown e-books might approximate at least some Galactic Realities. Here is an SG-1 episode which is relevant to this thread: http://www.hulu.com/watch/62963/star...fire-and-water

Namaste
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote