Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-07-2010, 06:48 AM   #26
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Concept Of The Unification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
As I stated before, here's the third (and so far the last) very unusual dream that I've had in the last 6 days. As I asked for more, I'll not be surprised if there's more to come.

The difference to the previous dreams is...it is much shorter and there was no watter in this dream...except that I cried again at the end of the dream.

I was in an unknown house, with some people (two women and one man) that I don't know physicaly, but whose souls are so close to mine...I know that I know them, I know that I love them, but their faces are unknown to me. I don't know what exactly are we doing in that house, but I know I'm there to discover something.

And then, (as in the previous dreams) I suddenly had this incredible feeling again, the feeling of connecting with everything. Fisrt I connected to the 3 other people in the room and at that very moment I felt that these 3 people, especially one of the woman, mean sooo much to me...I knew I found my real family again...we gathered together, we huged together and the love that I felt was so tremendous, that I started to cry, telling them how much I love them.

And the feeling of this soul unification, the love between us, unbelievable...I can't remember of even loving my own children that way...and I thought I love them beyound any measurements...

I'm sure that with this dream, I was shown the feeling of how is it to KNOW when you love someone...to KNOW that the one that you love KNOW how much you love them..and to KNOW that you are loved back...and this all simultaniously

with to you too...
malletzky
this is beautiful mal ... thank you again for sharing it ...

i believe you're right ... there will be more dreams to follow ... do keep us posted ...

blessings ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 11:06 AM   #27
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
I never thought of that before! I'm going to ask my Higher Self to help me learn to speak through the real heart. Thank you for sharing this.

Gnosis

G5, I'm glad that you could find something valluable for you from these experiences...after all, we're all here to help each other.

That's why I still consider that sharing our "first hand" experiences is the best way of learning what's going on...and it's still much better and meaningfuller then any other "second hand" material (with all respect for the "source").

malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 08:31 PM   #28
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post

And the feeling of this soul unification, the love between us, unbelievable...I can't remember of even loving my own children that way...and I thought I love them beyound any measurements...

I'm sure that with this dream, I was shown the feeling of how is it to KNOW when you love someone...to KNOW that the one that you love KNOW how much you love them..and to KNOW that you are loved back...and this all simultaniously

with to you too...
malletzky
When all walls we have set up in this world fall apart all we are left with is the Love that we are and we realize it really has no bounderies .. not the slightest speck of judgement to prevent you to be in total oneness with all that is ...This is such a joy to let go of the Self and to move into that perfect merging point .
That's what your dream evokes to me Mal . Your sharing it with us is a great blessing Thank You

Love is the word we use for personal attractions .. by a perception of the Center it is the only power capable of totalizing .. without internal contradictions.

From Human energy by Teilhard de Chardin

Love from me
mudra

Love from me
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 01-07-2010 at 08:41 PM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 02:06 AM   #29
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Last night, for the first time I asked to be helped to speak through my heart center.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 04:14 AM   #30
JuLiSsa
Avalon Senior Member

just before we went down, at that very moment...I just let go of everything....I let go and I was one again with everything...I was one with that beautifull dolphin, I was one with the ocean...I was free...

with
malletzky

Dear Malletzky,

Remember the movie The Water Horse? This part of your dream reminded me of the scene when the kid who was afraid of water finally took up the courage due to his love for his Water Horse and let himself be taken underwater. He wasn't the same since then because he finally was able to ride his DRAGON!

Great dream!

love,

Juli♥
JuLiSsa is offline   Reply With Quote