Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 12-06-2009, 10:44 AM   #1
Malaros
Avalon Senior Member

Default 21st December 2012 - Nothing will happen?

Hi all,

I read a book by Pelican publishing some time ago (I think it was called 'The Mayans' or something like that) which was an archaelogical look at the Mayan civilisation. There was a chapter on the long count calender. The writer said that the calender will end on December 24th 2011. This book was written some time ago and there were no spiritual connections. It was just a calculation.

This go me thinking that 21st December is a bit of a 'convenient' date for whatever is supposed to happen as the 21st of December is the Winter solstice and has a significance in wicca. One whistleblower even said that it will happen at 11:11 on the 21st December 2012 which is just throwing in another emotionally charge number (to me it brings up the idea of the end of World War I). 2012 does not seem significant in itself but 2012 is always being banded about on the news - the London Olympics is a big event but a lot of political deadlines seem to be 2012.

So this is one reason why I am not a 2012 believer. What do you all think?
Malaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 11:55 AM   #2
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Default Re: 21st December 2012 - Nothing will happen?

Its the end of the Mayan calendar - like the end of the month or the end of a year. And then the cycle repeats again. I never thought it was THE END.

This is the end of a smaller cycle, inside a medium cycle, inside a larger cycle.

It is also a time span for entering a new age. Like 10 or 20 years. Kerry and Bill think many witnesses point to 2017 as a major threshold of changes.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 12:11 PM   #3
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
Its the end of the Mayan calendar - like the end of the month or the end of a year. And then the cycle repeats again. I never thought it was THE END.

This is the end of a smaller cycle, inside a medium cycle, inside a larger cycle.

It is also a time span for entering a new age. Like 10 or 20 years. Kerry and Bill think many witnesses point to 2017 as a major threshold of changes.
spot on
bou x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 12:47 PM   #4
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

2013 to 2017 I don't know what the Valley Girl said tho...

Tango

Quote:

Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 02:48 PM   #5
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Just for you Lionhawk

For some of us, there has been a gateway opened so to speak. 2012 is just a window, of a time that has already started, in my experience. and many others that will tell you, they can already feel the shift. Now is a time when many are in the process of waking up. And for some it has been very confusing. Balancing emotional attachment to the 3d that we are in, and stepping into the 4th and 5th. It's a balancing act if you will, and a time for clearing out major "attachments" so the transition can be made.

Some are so attached to this 3D, that they are fighting the transition. And they are experiencing many ups and downs. Look around you. You have your friends, your family. all of the things that you have worked so hard to attain...and it is all 3D existence. The transition to this new shift, these attachments are not necessary. To go inside and connect to ones higher self, to experience the source, and the oneness of source, is not to be in this place of 3D...you have to leave it behind...for something much different, and that opportunity is here and now.

To many those attachments are so strongly rooted here, it is a struggle...an inner struggle. But keep in mind....it is a time that everyone has the opportunity to do the same. Friends and family alike. And everyone is on their own path in this existence. some are ready to transition, and some are not.
There will be many, who do not even notice the date of 2012 any more that a normal day just like any other. For those, that is their path. that is what they have chosen.

Then there are those who are preparing for the next phase. And can feel with every day, they are on a threshold of leaving this existence, and are transitioning into the next. and for those, it is a surreal experience. With many validations the next step is right there in their grasp....and it won't be long now. I've heard some are ready any day now to make that transition..and are more then ready to do so. And it is with the greatest hope, they achieve what they strive for. A well deserved ascension that took great sacrifice to come into.

It matters not where you happen to be in this process, what matters is, that if you are ready to take the step, now is the time. The "window" has been opened for you. 2012 is just the frame of the window, and a new day dawning for those that choose to accept the change, and flow of the universe.

Blessings
Brook

Last edited by BROOK; 12-09-2009 at 10:17 PM.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 06:26 PM   #6
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

I'll tell you what, when the Angels even confirm the so called date of Dec 21, 2012 back in 1992, I listened. That was what did it for me. I think outside the fact that Mayan calender established that date, Barbara Hand Clow later wrote about it, but Solara nailed it as far as the 11:11 gateway phenomenon, the Angelic realm was where I found what I would call validation. I also don't argue with Angels.

What was funny was for some darn reason I had spent 5 years previous to 1992 in search for the date where we would go from this paradigm to the next. When the 11:11 shift occurred in 1992, I took notice because my higher self arranged for me to experience that shift. I had no previous knowledge to what was to happen on that day. Matter of fact I was fired from my job the day before and I was fired without a justified reason, just so I would be home to experience it as what bugged me was that I knew I was fired for a higher reason as compared to the one given.

So you could say I received a Mayan, Plejaren, and Angelic correlation as to this date. With the understanding in 1992 that we had 20 basic years to get our stuff together, as far as our inner houses, lessons or whatever baggage issues we had, to get resolved because if you were carrying all this stuff around by the time 2012 came around, you would not be light enough to go through the final gateway.

So for me, I have been on a time table to take care and clear my inner houses and so forth. Along the way, one will find when another gateway would open or clicked into place many more changes would occur. I remember saying to myself that oh, bummer, another twenty years of waiting.

Because the issues that plague us today were the very same issues back then. If anything we are only more aware today then yesterday of those issues. The conditions or the movement of the roller coaster was already set in motion back then. And the only thing anyone could effect was what they did with themselves from within. That hasn't changed. That has always been a constant. The ones that have done the work, because this does take work, will go through the gateway in 2012, or before or after. The date is also a centralized date of a portal opening. The portal is close to opening right now. We are so close. This opening is going to be one of which will open pending on the energy levels that resonate with it. What I am trying to say is that there will be smaller portals opening before and after the date of where the main one will activate. It is like a huge combination lock, where there is a sequence of smaller locks that will open so that we can open the main lock. But now apply that on a Universal scale because that is what is happening and as we approach towards various energy fields in our Galaxy, we will be gathering this energy as we push our way through it till such time where that gathering of energetic mass will stop us in our tracks and all of time will stand still for a brief moment.

Kind of like when a star implodes on itself and there is that brief moment where all is quiet and then kaboom. This is not just about the Planet. This is about our Universe going to go through a rebirth. Earth is the detonator accompanied with Father Sun. The window is here now. There are times when I have seen it and I felt as though all I had to do was reach in and just grab on to something and pull myself into it. It is all around us but can we see it? Will our preoccupations prevent us from seeing it? Preoccupations meaning all the issues that polarize us to divert our attention, whether it be based in love and light, hate and fear, and everything else in between.

When one sheds all these things and come into a state of just BEING, without attaching ourselves to anything inviting or opposing, will we be able to see with the eyes of a child and what is truly around us? Some have already left. More are ready to go. The time is now because as we approach 2012, time is going to speed up as we know it and in these last few years will seem like weeks when we get there. Many are struggling right now. More will because they are so used to this paradigm and cannot let go of their 3D habits and their consistent attitude of entitlement. The more they hang on the more frantic they will get. You can see it in their responses.

The time to worry about them is over. You are only wasting your time if you are trying to wake people up now. Work on what you must do to prepare yourself as such efforts will not be wasted. People have been told that your only answer is to seek within and that is where your salvation sits, waiting. Anything outside of that is a continence of hanging onto the 3D life they find themselves in. It is always your choice.

Choose wisely and God Bless!

Last edited by Gareth; 12-06-2009 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Edited for readability
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 06:48 PM   #7
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaros View Post
a lot of political deadlines seem to be 2012.
This rings a bell with me. I heard Alan Watt say that 2012 is the target date for the end of national sovereignties and for the United Nations to rule the world.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 06:52 PM   #8
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by BROOK; 12-07-2009 at 03:35 AM.
Old 12-07-2009, 02:16 AM   #9
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry Gareth. I was on a run.
Old 12-07-2009, 03:02 AM   #10
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks LionHawk for that body of information. Good stuff there.

What my own dream guidance has suggested to me is: on Dec 21 '12 I will be guided to where I am supposed to be and know exactly what to do.

The dream in question happened during a period of time a few months ago when I was pretty caught up in the date and had been wondering what I should do to prepare... or whether anything of significance would happen at all.

In the dream, I woke up on the morning of 12/21/12 and it appeared to be a very ordinary/routine day. During the 1st couple of hours of the day I began to feel a bit skeptical, saying to myself "hmmm I don't think anything is happening here". Not long after, my body began to levitate and move of it's own will... and it was taking me somewhere. I felt a huge wave of satisfaction and excitement as I levitated down the road on my way to God knows where. I arrived at a house where others like me had been "guided" and we began a meeting, discussing the event and what we were to do next. This was the end of the dream.
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 03:13 AM   #11
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

I agree,

Lionhawk thanks for this body of information, could not have said it better.
Old 12-07-2009, 03:20 AM   #12
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Another quality post from Lionhawk, thanks for taking the time, always appreciated.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 05:18 AM   #13
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks guys and girls. I'm just sharing is all. We all have our own story to share. If anything one must have faith in, is your higher selves. Your higher self will guide you if you stop and listen. Now is a good time as any to do that.

Old 12-07-2009, 06:25 AM   #14
Barcarolle
Retired Avalon Member

Superb Post Lionhawk,

Make no mistake, we are about to experience something quite unbelievable so the trick is actually getting to experience 2012 phenomenon in one piece, so many will not get that opportunity and be stuck in this 3D realm ....... the hardest part will be actually being here as the powers will begin preparations to prevent us from reaching this event. survival of the mentally fittest perhaps

Synchronicity is the universe leaving bread crumbs, if we are open enough we will see the crumbs if we are in ego state or victim consciousness we will never be in the right frequency to receive these messages. We are being shown many things and its up to US to follow them or to go our own way in ignorance (our way has failed us for thousands of life times) and yes removing the baggage will also remove the karmic bonds to this 3D realm(inner houses an excellent analogy) also being "light enough" to get through this coming shift and portal opening is also perfectly said lionhawk.

"Earth is the detonator accompanied with Father Sun. The window is here now" Bingo again ..... and yes if we don't work on ourselves now then we only have to wait a few thousand more incarnations when the next phase may open again .....call me lazy but i choose to do it now lol, im getting tired of this 3D stuff

Too much good information in your post Lionhawk to absorb in one sitting , i will go back through it several times so my subconscious can enjoy it as well lol, i don't know what happened to brooks post but i also resonated highly with those comments also.

Namaste
Barcarolle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:15 AM   #15
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcarolle View Post
i don't know what happened to brooks post but i also resonated highly with those comments also.
It appears that Brook decide to delete her comment, using the edit button.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 12:10 PM   #16
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It appears that Brook decide to delete her comment, using the edit button.
As I chose it. my words around here lately lay on deaf ears.
As lately I have been accused of being "condescending" and "insulting intelligence"by posting a thread about compassion, asking for the thread to be removed.

I was accused of running a forum member away from the forum, for posting unwelcome pictures on my profile page.
And lately it seems I am being ignored. I guess that is what to ignore button is for. so why put forth the effort.

My time is valuable here in this 3D, and it would seem expressing myself with heart here is a waste of time for me.

But thanks Barcarolle for your sentiment, it is much appreciated

Lionhawk said it best anyway

Last edited by BROOK; 12-07-2009 at 12:24 PM.
Old 12-07-2009, 02:19 PM   #17
Barcarolle
Retired Avalon Member

All informative thoughts are ignored on this site unless they are scared of you lol , seems that the people only want the lovey duby stuff and anything offtrack is considered negative ......... i have been ignored from day dot in here all i can say its its lonely at the top lol
we all have a piece of the puzzle, no one is better than anyone else ...... if we only can unite, it would be a new ball game . if we could just remove the caveman mentality we can actually change things .......... however the vast majority on this site are living in complete ignorence and enjoying the sound of their own violin music.

Namaste
Barcarolle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 04:59 PM   #18
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

iT is so unfortunate,
that we do NOT see more than just 'the words'
others type, and we do NOT also eXperience
all the feelings/and, the TRUE MAGIC
in all the other posters

there is so much magic in 'still' brooks, and, 'active' brooks
(although, i always enjoy the later kind of brook)
and, there is no doubt
Lion Hawk, YOU rock it, and, roll it !!!
and, i always love, what you have to say !!!
as, well, as, everyone else
who posts here

love/susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 07:01 PM   #19
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Well, my dear Brook, what you posted and deleted really complimented what I posted under you. Please re post that back up. There was a lot of truth and so much insight as to what you wrote. I wouldn't have written what I wrote if you hadn't wrote what you did. (almost put written in the place of did, hahaha) Your awareness field is wonderfully large. So large in fact that I think you may feel alone in it. It can be very over whelming at times and loneliness can often set in. When that happens, just know there is nothing wrong with you and that you are not alone. Be your own best friend. Also understand that you are not where you were yesterday as today is a new day.

If it wasn't for you, I would have left this forum. You have been my friend, my guide, and my inspiration to keep posting what I do when I have felt the very same way about no one listens. It isn't about me in the first place. It is about sharing what we know to those who want to know what we know. We all can mirror that for each other if it is done with sincerity. Exchanger said the other day that what you post is like 3 posts in one. That can only mean that you post substance and quality and you have the heart to take the time to do that because you "DO" really care. In my mind that is compassion in action.

We can not concern ourselves with others who have their own biases and are not aware of the whole story as they often presume what they don't really know in the name of the ego. It seems to always come down to an awareness issue and some one judging without all the facts. Some don't like us because we have the ability to cut through the superficiality they project. So be it. Others can't make up their own mind so they play both sides of the fence. We can see those things and have the strength to tell it like it is. They don't like that because that only exposes their fears and we give them something to face within themselves.

So just know Brook that what you bring to the table is very cool in my book. You also bring with that, balance. It doesn't have to be straight away business all the time and you make me laugh and smile so many times. I know I am not the only one who cherishes you in these ways. You are in great company and there are many in that company.

So shake it off and have a cup of

Thank-you Exchanger for all that you do too. You are also a precious gem here.

And to my Mate down under, a most gracious thank-you to you as well. You are another valuable member here and it is good to see you post once again!

Last edited by Lionhawk; 12-07-2009 at 07:09 PM.
Old 12-07-2009, 07:41 PM   #20
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Just imagine how boring the world would be if everyone thought and looked the same way.
A rainbows beauty is defined by its various colors. It takes more then one ingredient to make that tasty dish.
Yeah we’re different, but different so we can learn life’s lessons from each other; to learn about our intolerances, and to experience love in its many degrees.

And yes that was a great post LH, all the answers lay within. To solve a problem seen in ones projections...one must go inside / think / envision the solution. What you see in life were past thoughts…so think of what YOU really want to see / experience. To rely on the intuitions of others will most likely get you the results you do not want or understand.

Anything’s possible. Any thought ever conceived by man can be manifested if the intent is there. So, all the doom and gloom associated with 2012 is just another ploy to manipulate the masses into creating their demise...just by thinking it. There’s nothing to fear but the lack of love to self. Once you love yourself then you will see how easy it is to love others.

There’s a lack of self love in the world. It’s evident when you see body modifications and the need to buy expensive items. Women want a REAL man but they wear makeup, weaves, fake nails, high heels and revealing garments. *fake man in corner watching*
Women want soul mates but advertise sexuality instead of their spirituality. Men like the eye-candy, but most like their significant other s to leave something for imagination or save the kinky outfits for personal occasions. IMO, Support is how you get to a man’s heart.
Men want a real Woman but often let the wrong head think for them. All women want stability in their life but most men seem to get the impression that it only applies to financial status. The egos of men in relationships can be quite detrimental. I think if the man is also sensitive and trusting, there will be little to no problems.
We as humans can often pick the wrong mates due to misconceptions. So trying to understand another person’s perspective on life (in general) is a bit tricky, learn to detect and decipher the vibrations of what’s presented to you. If it resonates with you, then it’s for you…whether it be man, woman, thing, or event.
Pardon the rambling, just seems like as I was making one point another one looked like it needed some clarity. hope it makes sense...

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 02:06 AM   #21
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you Brook for putting that back up. It was like something was missing.

That's much better.
Old 12-10-2009, 02:20 AM   #22
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace of mind View Post
Just imagine how boring the world would be if everyone thought and looked the same way.
A rainbows beauty is defined by its various colors. It takes more then one ingredient to make that tasty dish.
Yeah we’re different, but different so we can learn life’s lessons from each other; to learn about our intolerances, and to experience love in its many degrees.

And yes that was a great post LH, all the answers lay within. To solve a problem seen in ones projections...one must go inside / think / envision the solution. What you see in life were past thoughts…so think of what YOU really want to see / experience. To rely on the intuitions of others will most likely get you the results you do not want or understand.

Anything’s possible. Any thought ever conceived by man can be manifested if the intent is there. So, all the doom and gloom associated with 2012 is just another ploy to manipulate the masses into creating their demise...just by thinking it. There’s nothing to fear but the lack of love to self. Once you love yourself then you will see how easy it is to love others.

There’s a lack of self love in the world. It’s evident when you see body modifications and the need to buy expensive items. Women want a REAL man but they wear makeup, weaves, fake nails, high heels and revealing garments. *fake man in corner watching*
Women want soul mates but advertise sexuality instead of their spirituality. Men like the eye-candy, but most like their significant other s to leave something for imagination or save the kinky outfits for personal occasions. IMO, Support is how you get to a man’s heart.
Men want a real Woman but often let the wrong head think for them. All women want stability in their life but most men seem to get the impression that it only applies to financial status. The egos of men in relationships can be quite detrimental. I think if the man is also sensitive and trusting, there will be little to no problems.
We as humans can often pick the wrong mates due to misconceptions. So trying to understand another person’s perspective on life (in general) is a bit tricky, learn to detect and decipher the vibrations of what’s presented to you. If it resonates with you, then it’s for you…whether it be man, woman, thing, or event.
Pardon the rambling, just seems like as I was making one point another one looked like it needed some clarity. hope it makes sense...

Peace
Wow. That's one of the best post I have read here so far... I really enjoy your thoughts. It shows mind and heart connection into one with balance, rare indeed.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 02:44 AM   #23
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
As I chose it. my words around here lately lay on deaf ears.
As lately I have been accused of being "condescending" and "insulting intelligence"by posting a thread about compassion, asking for the thread to be removed.

I was accused of running a forum member away from the forum, for posting unwelcome pictures on my profile page.
And lately it seems I am being ignored. I guess that is what to ignore button is for. so why put forth the effort.

My time is valuable here in this 3D, and it would seem expressing myself with heart here is a waste of time for me.

But thanks Barcarolle for your sentiment, it is much appreciated

Lionhawk said it best anyway
I enjoy all your posts Brook. Don't think they fall on deaf ears. Thanks for all your contributions.
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 04:42 AM   #24
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Initiate ...guess I was just having a bad day
I'm back to normal now.