Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 04-26-2009, 05:06 AM   #1
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Strange Days, Strange Happenings

I just need to say that if you're not interested in threads like this, please do turn away.

Ok, I will present a series of odd events and I will ask for analysis on them. I cannot always analyze things like I would like to.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just had a flashback where I was 16 years old and sitting in my room at my parents house. In front of me was the big stereo that I used to have with that sweet Technics receiver (all the way from 1982!) and the Specials were playing through the speakers. As I looked around, I saw my room like I remembered it at that time. Posters all over the wall. My bed. The window. Everything was clear in this flashback.

This was prompted by my listening to the Specials song "Ghost Town". For a minute, I felt that I was 16 again. I don't know why this came up but I rarely have these types of flashbacks.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's gotta be a good reason for this. I have such a high level of confidence right now that it scares me. I am attracting women and positive things because I am putting out the "right" vibes now. This flashback is kind of a reminder of what I once struggled with. Wow.

And this may be even freakier but it explains yesterday:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Had an interesting day.

Went up to visit brother. Everything seems normal, right? Well, my back driver's side tire blew out. I didn't panic. I thought, "Ok, so this must be the front passenger rim" since the front passenger rim is bent and it could go anytime. Instead, it's the back driver's side tire. So I think, "No problem, I'll just dig out the spare and put it on". Took me a while to get the spare out and I still couldn't get it on, dang lug nuts.

In what freaked me out to the nth degree, my boss happens to be on the interstate and he pulls over to help me put on the spare tire. I didn't see this coming and it changed my opinion of him as being a rude, controlling *******. Not only did he help me change the tire, but he drove behind me in case something else happened to my car on the way to my parents.

Lucked out that dad had a spare tire that would fit my car so had the rim swapped out and put into that tire for $15. Hit the road afterwards.

It's amazing how people turn out to be better than you thought they were. I feel that today happened for a reason. The timing of my boss just happening to be on the interstate at the same time freaks me out. I'm glad though and thankful that there are folks out there who will help me out, even if I don't get a good impression of them at first.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

And this past week, I've had a vision of what I could/should pursue for the future:

Buying or leasing land and starting an organic farm along with a farmhouse brewery.

Wow. I'd appreciate any analysis folks can provide here. I'm still at a loss to explain everything.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 05:58 AM   #2
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Strange Days, Strange Happenings

Hi there Janitor, here's one for you to go with the sentiment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yN-j...eature=related

Enjoy!

Strange days indeed !!!

Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 06:21 AM   #3
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

At first I thought I was going to get rick-rolled but even if I did, it's the nature of things, eh?
Old 04-26-2009, 06:27 AM   #4
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

You never know...huh.... Even on the highway

BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 06:40 AM   #5
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe you do not realize that, but i think you have come a long way....
i also feel those good vibes from you...
greetings and keep it up
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 06:47 AM   #6
no caste

These pockets of memory and being in songs... women woohoo! nice boss!? I know, strange stuff. I had a similar moment about a month ago when my employer unexpectedly gave me a bit of a severance cheque after my lay-off situation. It dumbfounded me, because I'm more accustomed to things going ... not like that!

(The money's all spent.)
Old 04-26-2009, 07:37 AM   #7
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

As we belive ,so shall it be who would in there right
mind choose suffering

think about the real
power of this statement choose ?...

these days watching from
the I ,what the little me would
have me believe ...
woo.... keep looking
seeing ... creating ..
up up and away ....
THERE aint no stopping us now ...
Loverly thread for stringing pearls ...
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 08:15 AM   #8
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Hey Humble, i believe that when you reach a dead end and think that you have no where to go, somehow, (quoting a previous post) life seems to leave you bread crumbs to follow. A trail for you to pursue.
Only you know what happened when you were 16, but remember, there are no coincidences and this happened for a reason.
You obviously had deep down anger towards your boss, life is giving you a message to forgive and not to judge.
Many people get messages in their sleep and do nothing about them. You've had an insight.

What is your next move....................

Henry
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 01:20 PM   #9
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Ah, yes, when things go right, it seems strange...

Life is full of beautiful, synchronistic events. If you hadn't blown your tire, you never would have seen this side of your boss.

As for your vision of your childhood, you were connecting back to a time when you felt happier or more balanced. Since time is an illusion, I think we'll have more of these spontaneous memories come up, a consequence of the blending of time.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 08:23 PM   #10
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by henners View Post
What is your next move....................

Henry
Naturally, forgiveness.