Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 12-03-2008, 09:14 PM   #1
Goodman
Avalon Senior Member

Smile A short storry of my life!

My name is Robert Dave Myrland and I am 38 years old and live in far North Norway.

I am a Over Unity R&D dude and has been R&D into the Over Unity (OU) areas for about 15 years.

I also in wery young age interacted with aliens and that has continiued all my life, even so I dont se them to ofthen, and I don't know when they will se me next time. When I mean interacted; means eater in real person to person or telephatic terms. They also have transfeared real 3D movies into my head showing new increddible ideas of devices in the mechanical areas.
I would love to be on your show to tell people about my storry with also can be werified as true.

I am to day a part of a R&D OU group and we are now over 950 members world wide.

We have WORKING OVER UNITY DEVICES that can be shown to any public domain that is interested.

We have been trying to get out OU onto the marked for years, we have kept a low profile due to the fakt that we know that this is danger stuff to do, so its not easy to do and we may need some help to do it.

The current Oil industry world wide is huge, even I don't know the numbers I know that the oil industry is multi trillion usd a year, no human life is worth that much to anyone so therefore we know that we are in danger right away when we scream to much about this in media.

However the danger sones is mostly outside Norway and I feel safer here than most of the rest OU R&D team members, even so... Here as well I don't dare to be to much in media.

I also think that I shall give you some short telling about my life (life storry) so here it comes:

Some people know, some don't. Some believe some don't...And most of the earth human believe in God... A tool that governments use for brain "corrupt" your heads. So why is there so many people like this? Primitive? Stupid? or just non Logical? Evolution here on earth is up at good speeds but there are a lot of pepole that hung afther a lot and thats why they are here, they are trying to help us evolve. Most of the time we can't se them becos they got a force field around the beam ship that makes the crafts invissible.

Why won't they show up in real? They know that the time is not jet there, and why? There are a lot of Humans on this planet that believe in God and they know that it's not only a believe system, its also a way of life and if they show up they know that these people (millions of people) will kill them selfes if they get to know that theyr believe system(s) is just based on BUL*S**T and a missunderstanding by primitive people 2000+ years ago.

As time go, more and more pepole believes in IFAFO Identified Alien Flying Object. UFO word made to get your head spin! Its a psycological made term, ment and made by governments to get people to think diffrent, its a head spin with is endless in a way of telling that even if you know you saw aliens you still will use the term UFO with means udentified flying object, well if I saw aliens I would not use that therm I would say that it is a beam ship and stop using UFO.

Sounds stupid; I saw a UFO and I did se Aliens come out of the UFO! I se many write it that way and it sounds not wery good, or what? UFO term was a hit by governments and work dam good, even so many years after.

I have newer seen a UFO, but I have seen Beam Ship(s) and seen real aliens with happen to look like us. 27/02-1984, I was 14 years old at the time; It was winter time in Norway, a lot of snow and it was -15 degrees celsius. The sky was clear and all stars visible, as I get closer to home I am on my way up a smal road that is made only for walking on, its in a hillside close to a big sand group or sand take, its a good place all go to for get sand for whatever usage.

As I am walking up this hillside I hear a wery strange sound, a sound I newer have heard before.

From where I am I can se the road clear in all directions, I can't se a car, can't se anyting moving anywhere, I look around, the strange sound is still there and I haven't a clue about where it comes from and for some reason I look up to the stars and I can se a satelite up there moving with constant speed, I look that for some short time, the sound is still there, like it is around me but at the same time not, wery strange osiolation, wery high resonance, wery much like someting that can't be made by any computer or what ever even to day.

So I stand there looking at the satelite, don't understand jacks**t and don't know what a f**k is going on.

Little by little I getting tired of stand there in the cold winter evening and almost to lose interest of the whole experience.

Then I noted a glowing ball of light on the left montain range here, here there is like a walley with high montain ranges that is about 5 kilometers or so apart, this montain range form a deep walley that I live inside here in Norway, the name of the place is Røkland.

I live betwhen Vensmoen and Drageid on goolge earth. When I se this ball of light I am standing at google earth Pointer 67°00'10.41°N and 15°19'58.82°E and the light of ball is somewhere at 67°00'42.67°N and 15°17'55.67°E.

The ball of light is at about 400-500 meters over the ground level where i stand and the montain is about 240 meters over sea level and I am at about 60 meters over sea level, and it is moving wery slow, the light is pulsing and the strange sound is still there.

It stops for a litte time, I guess max 5 sec or so (this is over 20 years ago so to be wery correct about it is almost impossible) and then it suprice me so much it blows my brain out! It acelrate like a bullet from a rifle gun and in less than some 5-8 sec its traveled from the montain range where it did come "out" from and to the otter side of the walley (the otter montain range) and stops like a bullet hiting a buldoser a little before it would have disapeared if continiued.

It stands there for a bit still without moving, at this time I cant hear any sound, the sound did go away right at the point where the thing did acelrate.

It stands still there some secounds before it is moving more away from me and into or over the montain so I cant se it anymore, then it stays away form my sight of view for about 5 sec and when I se it agen it comes in an increddible speed, its so dam fast that I realy have a hard time keep track of it.

And then stop in the middle of the montain ranges, agen like it hit a buldoser and it stops about at the same spot as I did se the satelite at first, now I aslo look at the right montain range and I can se the satelite is almost to get out of sight.

I look back to the glowing ball of light and when I do it does a Zap!!

What I mean with that is that it takes a wery fast angeled turn and stopp a lot much closer to me than ever before.

Standing still for some time and now I can hear the sound agen, wery high resonance and ups and down's in the sound. For some reason I don't know, it does not freak me out and I am more interessted in this than I am afraid of it.

Whatever I did think at the time, it for sure had get my attention and I believe strongly that that was the point of doing all this fast as a bullet, stops like a bullet hit a buldoser and so on, it was ment for get my attention.

Not long after the ting did do a Zap as I like to call it, the light ball starts to move quickly towards me and I can se it gets big fast.

When the ting stops its 25 meters or so over my head and a little away from me in an angle of about 35degree in north direction from me and just over the sand take where people get sand for whatever reasons.

It desent slowly, the sound goes more and more away, there are a force field around the craft that feels wery strange to me, its feels like it wants to push me gently away from it.

About 5 meters over the ground where it desends the glow stops and I can se 3 telescoope landing gear go out, in the end of this telescoope sylinder there are disks with has a diameter of about 60-70cm.

In this act at the same time as the ship becomes visible and as it desends more and more, at about 3 meters or so before it lands and the ship becomes more and more non transparang, I can se a human being walk towards me and I want to tell you all guys here that at first she was not visible and I basically did se right tru here, yes it was a female, wery beutiful, 165cm tall, long blonde hair, blue wonderfull eyes. I believe that this was Semjase.

At 5 meters form me she are 100% non transparang and says to me don't be afraid, and thats when I pee my pans and thats the last ting I remember there at the time back in 1984.

And then sudenly I am standing with my dick in my hand and I am peeing so there are a time differece here that I did not understand before at least 16-17 years later, they have been kind to me and have taken me back to a time before it all happened so I can pee normaly and so I don't need to be weet in my pans when going home.

A paradox that has taken me all my adult life to understand.

I now do close to fully understand how time travel is possible, be cos I been thinking about it all my life and tryed to find solutions for why or how it is possible.

You only need the technological device that can do resonance shift and if you know the resonance of last year you can resonance your self to that time.

We humans and all living tings and non living tings and planets and it all is noting more than energy or if you will, we resonance with a growing resonance due to stronger and stronger wisdom in the spirirual form.

By the way I forgot to say the time for this event, the time was about 20:17-20:18 Norwegian time at 27.02.84.

Later that year at time 14:05, at date 05.05.84, it was a sunny day, all snow had gone away 3 weeks ago and I did have free from school so I spendt all day in the sun bed outside mom/dad house and I fall a sleep there in the sun bed.

I wake up wery like in a shock state, almost like someone had ice cold water on me and this happened at 14:05 and the why for why I know that is that I did write it down and why did I? Well at 14:05 I wake up so fast and I was out of the sun bed so fast that I can't believe it to day, must have been meters over the gras matt before landing!

I invented my first combustion engine at 14:05 and that I did when I sleep and thats why I wake so dam fast becos I got this running motor in my head in true video motion with al the correct colors.

I did se al parts of the engine move as it would in real, i did se in my own head a complete engine runing and there was even sound to it, i did "hear" it running.

I was 14 years old and yes I been interessted in engines from before I was 3 years old and I did build my first electric engine of carpenter spikes when I was 5 years old and i did use a bullet shell as a communicator and it did work good.

But it's even for me wery increddible that it is possible for a 14 years old boy to invent in sleep a wery advanced combustion engine, I also find that increddible, not only my familly and many friends as well, I do to find it increddible, and I am not cute sure whats going on here about that part, is it a invention sent by the aliens to me as a training prodject! Well I don't know for sure and I guess I might newer find out, however more than 16 years later or even 18 years later I found out just by luck on the Discovery channel (TV was on by luck) someting wery interessting to me...

A program there about aliens... At exactly time 14:05 in 05.05.1984 a USA military satelite gets activated and filming a glowing ball of light that sweeps inside the earths gravity fields over the area Norway - Sibir, the film last for about 60 sec and it is filmed for about 60 sec before it goes out in deep space with great speeds.

It is told on the Discovery channel that this glowing ball of light is actually inside the grip of earths gravity field when it does a slow arc and stays inside the gravity field for a long period of time and the time is 14:05 when it happens.

If it was a big asteroide or whatever like that it would have been draged in by the gravity and a stone can't do a loop inside the gravity of earth and then go back from where it come from.

Noting can do that as we know it. And I am not saying that aliens gave me a combustion engine as a idea for get me on those training weels in the machanical area but I wonder about that and I been wondering about that for all my life.

If they gave me this engine they for sure did it only to train me becos they did know me by studdy me and they did know that this engine will save my life becos I did realy have a lot of troble in school so I wanted to kill my self at the time so they saved my life by give that idea to me becos they did know I was absolutley crazy about engines.

If it is true or not I will newer know but this engine invention saved my life, i did put away the shot gun and i did stop put the shot gun up in my month every morning.

So whatever the aliens or not, the engine invention saved my life and I am glad it did becos now later in life I invented a Over Unity generator and life goes on.

Someone did steal my engine or rip it out of my house and sold it for millions of Norwegain krona to someone and this was 6-7 years ago and I did get bad people after my ass trying to break me down so I can't come afther them, the good thing with all that was that I totaly shanged my self from combustion engine freak to Over Unity Generator freak.

Now its only OU that I think of and I have sayd good bye to all what so ever that has to do with combustion tech.

The dam stolen 24 years old engine invention that I probaly have used more than 40000 hours on in development and thinking and drawing was the main key to my training in the mechanical field and that alone has lead to a wery good knowleadge in the machanical field and its no question about it, my OU Generator inventoin is a invention that I do not even is close to have invented if it has not been for mechanical training on that engine and on otter engine inventions as well.

So it might be possible that the agenda for the aliens to take contact with me so young was that they did know by travel in time that I will invent someting that can save the planet later in life and now I have the wisdoom and the power to save the planet slowly and start production of Over Unity systems with most people think is impossible but its no strange that people thinks it is impossible, they been brain spinned by the oil companies.

Now later in life I have gained memory that probaly was programed to be remembered later in life and I do remember siting inside that Beamship and I do remember that they prepared to do a hyperjump with is neseseary to travel lightyears in a blink of a eye.

I remember that the screen inside the craft becos they turned it on and it did show up 380degree around so it was a wide screen so u can se right out the ship and se the universe anyway you looked.

I do remember that the stars come faster and faster towards me to the screen was just all withe and then the screen become yellow and then blue and then gold and then withe and then agen and then less and less withe and then i se the stars slowing down with means that the craft slowed more and more down, they had just made a hyper jump and the hyper jump was 460 lightyears long and it did take just about one secound from the prosess/beginning to the end of the prosess.

To do this they have 2 drive systems with is wery advanced, however I know how these works and I would be able to reproduce these systems easy if I did have unlimitied with money. Me and a R&D team are comming together for start produce OU to the world this year and plans are already made for build a replica of the Beamship that i was inside only 14 years old.

And that Beamship is as well the same type Beamship that Bob Lazar have been working on for many years when he was hired by the gov.

The sportsmodel as it is called, well I know that this sportsmodel is a old craft that was given away to the Zeta dudes many many years ago by the Pleyaren (pleiads) people at the planet ERRA and the Zeta's was the one who crached it here in Roswell 1947.

Thats why you se Zeta people on the operating boards and thats why the Alien interview now al over the net is the look of the Zeta's.

The Zeta Reticuli have grey skin and the reason for that is that the blood do not have iron as we have, they have copper in theyr blood and there is one animal here on this planet that has that.

However the Zeta Reticuli race orginated from a grey Delphine race that look wery simular to this planets Delphine.

We came al from the animal kingdom however the idiots here on this planet think we come from the apes, that is simply not true we did not come from this planet at al, we did come from part Lyrians, Wega and Pleiads, these are the ansisters to us so therefore we are the alien to this planet and the orginal people that evolved here died out becos wars going on betwhen the Wegas and the Lyra people long time ago.

The Lyra people is to day the Pleiads, now there are no pepole living in lyra becos they moved to the seven sisters (pleiads) becos the lyra planet was destroyed.

The human races here on this planet come from the fact that the Pleiads transported war criminals to this planet long time ago they used this planet as a prison and what happened was that they was left here and forgotten about and then by the years they become wery primitive.

To this day I have had contact with the pleiads 3 times and last time was when i did go a spesical school in Serbia for Inventors only and this was in 2006.

When I was in Gornovac one day and eat good food at the Norwegian/Serbian friend house I did look out on the gras matt and for some 10 sec they showed me the large'st Beamship I ever seen it was about 100 meters in diameter and it was only needed for me to walk 6 meters to put my hand on it, they did show me that they are here and they support me in what I do and to comfort me and make me feel sure that what happened when I was 14 years old was not bull****.

I se that the craft's shield gets of and there comes a wave and along this wave I can se the craft's metal as it goes around the craft.

It was HUGE and it was invissible for the human eye but for only 10 sec I did se the most amazing ting I ever seen in my life, then come a new wave like those u se on a hot road in a sunny day and then the ship goes away and when it was gone it hurt like hell on my legg and I did not understand what it was, but i did sheck it out 15 min later and guess what there was burned in a alien "signature" on my leg that did look like a beamship and that they did this was to prove to me that what I have seen was real.

When i did se this craft my smile was so big that it did go all the way up to my ears and I was so happy to se them agen and to know that they support my work to try save the planet, becos I was going that school in Serbia to learn how to be a better inventor and as well learn how to run a company and marketing my inventions.

And it did help me a lot I invented a OU generator just short time afther I got home form that school. I do want to tell this storry fully out but for those wo want the full storry will need to wait to the movie is finnished, the movie about my life and all that comes with it, aliens, time travel and so on.

My marketing professional that will marked my OU devices happens to have worked in the movie industry and helped marked and as well made the Terminator movies and Ace Ventura movies so I have the easy way into Hollywood and a movie will be made with as well will explain how it is possible to travel faster than light and how you can do time travel and so on, it will be a wery amazing movie and it will be the true storry about the universe and al there in.

Last edited by Goodman; 12-04-2008 at 09:22 PM. Reason: On request from users as there was no spasing and no paragraphs!
Goodman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 09:20 PM   #2
Goodman
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: A short storry of my life!

I forgot to insert pictures of my leg!

Last edited by Goodman; 12-05-2008 at 10:53 PM. Reason: Wanted to have pic instead of URL's!
Old 12-04-2008, 01:13 AM   #3
IronWoman

Default Re: A short storry of my life!

i'm sure its very interesting . what you've written...
but i couldn't focus!! such a massive blob..
Old 12-04-2008, 01:54 AM   #4
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A short storry of my life!

Interesting!, Have you heard of Billy Meier?, and do you have a picture of the OU generator?, or is there a movie or documentary coming out soon? And is that mark on your leg still there?

Last edited by Dantheman62; 12-04-2008 at 06:08 AM.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 05:23 AM   #5
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Cool Re: A short storry of my life!

The aliens you have contact with where did they originated and how did the come to exist ? Just wondering!!! The beam ships are they big, what color are they? Have you travel in the beam ship ? Besides aliens can you communicate telephatically with other advance humans like yourself ?
Your thread has left me with many questions .
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 02:10 PM   #6
Goodman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
Interesting!, Have you heard of Billy Meier?, and do you have a picture of the OU generator?, or is there a movie or documentary coming out soon? And is that mark on your leg still there?
Yes I know about Meier. I can't give away pictures of any OU work due to the fact that then it will be Public domain and therefore it cant be patented.
I hope that everyting will go good and if it will then the top 10 moviestars will document it... But at this point I have no idea on what point in time that will come true, in otter worlds I have no reason to think that it will happen this or next year.
The mark did go slow away, it was fully gone afther 12 months, however the marks was visible strong the first 3 months.
Old 12-04-2008, 03:02 PM   #7
Goodman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
The aliens you have contact with where did they originated and how did the come to exist ? Just wondering!!! The beam ships are they big, what color are they? Have you travel in the beam ship ? Besides aliens can you communicate telephatically with other advance humans like yourself ?
Your thread has left me with many questions .
I found out later in life that the aliens that contacted me was Pleiads and that the girl that walked towards me when the craft landed was Semjase.
Later I also found that sound I heard when I was 14 years old and I found it on Billy Meiers homepage and when I played it I finnaly understood that my experience was real, be cos it was exactly the sound that I heard. When I heard that sound it broght thears to my eyes... All thouse years not knowing for sure becos I was unsure on my self... well the day I heard the sound agen from Billy meiers home page I was not unsure anymore, this must been in 1998 or so, also a lot of years later. (from I was 14 years old)

The beam ship I saw in G. Milanovac, Serbia was huge, my estimation is around 100 meters in diameter with is equal to about 33 foot or so (correct me if i am wrong). The color was silver-stainless steel like with some strange two color mix, ie like 2 componet paint or someting like that. It was almost like the metal was a live! If my memories is not fake then yes I have traveled in a beamship, I also have a picture in my head and that picture tels me I am somewhere newer been before, there is a beamship right over my head and when I look to the left I se a house and I also se 3 people standing some 3 meters from me right in the view of the house, the people I reconise as Semjase, Ptah and Quertsal, they are discussing someting in ERRA language. When I look to the right I can se that I am up on a high hill, and looking down a walking road and some 3 kilometers down I can se something that reminds me of a town, I can't se any cars anywhere and the house i standing next to is withe and looks strange to me, it has round shapes almost everywhere.

I can't communicate telephatically my self but I have experied that they can communicate telephatically with me. The only ting I have that is a little bit over the normal population is that I can sence someting before it has happened, usually about 5 min before it happens. If I am in a car and drive then I can know if cars come or not so in that way I can drive realy fast and cut turns with 100% safety, that is a funny thing, I can also se the cars colors and also sence how old it is or even what brand it is and all that before i even can se it with my eyes, I discovered this in 1995 just by slump.
5 good friends of me have died in a car and every time I felt it and one killed him self and I feelt that to. I think this "feature" may be more common than I know of but no one else I know here has it, but in the whole world I think there must be a lot of people that can do this and I guess that there will be more and more with time due to the fakt that the spiritual form grows and then can access more and more universe fungtions.

To your Question about where they orginated from:... The now Pleiads orginated from Orions belt and it was people from the Orions belt that built the pyramids, now 73300 years ago. The "ventilation" shafts in the geisa pyramid points to what star they come from and the otter chaft point to what star they traveled to when they was finnished build it.

Last edited by Goodman; 12-04-2008 at 03:18 PM.
Old 12-04-2008, 09:28 PM   #8
Goodman
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: A short storry of my life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronWoman View Post
i'm sure its very interesting . what you've written...
but i couldn't focus!! such a massive blob..
I have now done some edits on it so now it is easyer to read