Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 07-28-2009, 12:36 AM   #1
spaceman44
Avalon Senior Member

Default Colloidal Silver

Colloidal Silver Does it work ? Is it worth buying ? Anyone any info pls ?
spaceman44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 03:36 AM   #2
voltron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Colloidal Silver

I make colloidal silver at home using a $50 generator I bought 15 years ago. I take a 1 quart Mason jar and put the silver wires in the top. In it I put distilled water. If you use tap water you will get a lot of gunk on the wires. This will show you how dirty tap water is. But don't even use spring water because it has minerals in it. Even though they are good for you to drink, you do not want them to accumulate on your silver wires. So use pure distilled water available at your grocery store for about $1.00 per quart. They way most health food stores sell silver colloidal water by the c.c., 1 quart is probably worth over $100.00. you only need to have 10 parts per million for your silver water to be effective. The good thing is when you drink it is kills all BAD bacteria. It DOES NOT kill good bacteria, like prescription antibiotics do. You can find all this on the internet by doing a search on colloidal silver.
voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 03:54 AM   #3
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I have used it for over a year.......I wouldn't be without it.

It has cleared up many many infections in my household.

I have ashma severely and whenever I drink or eat certain food, I gasp from whatever they shoved in it. I found that putting a few drops of silver in my drink or taking it after I eat, helped tremendously !

I also put it in my coffee themos right away as we found that we no longer get acid from what ever is in that now a days too.

Yes, buy it, you will not be sorry.........Its so cheap to make and as far as water goes...............a few drops will purify your water also. I did a test on it one morning, I put it in my highly stinky water and it was so refreshi ng after a few minutes. So as far as I am concern its gold

used for badly infected post op on toe (all red with green pus - put on one drop, bandaged) completely cured over night. My grandson now wants me to use it on all his owies......LOL
also cleared up ear infections, sinus problems, acne, cleared up my sores that even steroids wouldn't do. I drink it and spray after shower.

cleared up athelete feet overnight, cured my kitty that was badly infected and needed surgery and we couldnt afford it, beautifully

Get the machine now while you can...............you will not be sorry......just make sure you use the right type of bottle to keep it safe from sunlight

Last edited by mntruthseeker; 07-28-2009 at 03:57 AM.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 04:09 AM   #4
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

There are a lot of threads on CS already in here

Here is a good one:

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...lloidal+Silver

Thanks for bringing the subject up again. CS is a usefull tool to have in your health armoury.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 07:10 AM   #5
Neo
Avalon Senior Member

Just a thought about maybe why CS works. Most test data I've read on CS says that it has no antibacterial properties which I would agree with but........ does anyone know what happens when pure silver comes in contact with hydrogen peroxide? It is explosive! The explosion is caused by the rapid release of oxygen from the H202 (hydrogen Peroxide). Now follow me here....

Pure oxygen is known to kill cancers and other nasties.

Hydrogen Peroxide is actually created inside the body and infact if your body doesnt create enough of it you will get very sick. ( a known cause of chronic fatigue syndrome)

If you consume silver then you are then causing the H202 in your system to release more oxygen, in all.. your blood stream becomes more oxygenated and boosts its ability to kill off harmful bacteria.

After doing some extensive research on H202 and CS this seems a very logical cause and effect as to why CS is so effective.

anyone else have any thoughts on this?

P.S I'll be making my own CS sometime soon
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote