Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 01-28-2010, 05:57 PM   #26
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Seeking spiritual guidance/advice from an enlightened or psychic female perspecti

Healing the heart

This was written to me by on old forum member Richard T:

To me, healing the heart means fixing the problems with the soul. Before incarnating, the soul creates, together with high level spiritual guides, a life plan adjusted to fix the lacks and problems it has. The life plan is set in such a way that the situations that arise make those needs vibrate and the ego perceives those as some sort of uneasy feeling, feelings of inadequacy, of powerlessness, of hatred and everything that you can imagine that is not free from impressions.

So, healing the heart, which is the seat of the soul, is fixing the soul's problems. This requires the ego to sustain the impression that the experience create while knowing that those impressions do not come from him but are perceived by him because of the soul's pulsations that act as tests for the ego.

If the ego does not implicate himself psychologically, he integrates the energy of the experience and this is automatically used to fix the problems by forces that work with the ego, even if the ego is kept unaware of them.

If he identifies to the pulsations of the soul, he then becomes those and lives his experience psychologically, starting to act according to the faults instead of allowing the forces to fix the faults.

Fixing the faults, therefore healing the soul, implicates that the ego knows that what he lives is just a test and that he must master the pulsations that want to make an animal of him.

It means working from the real identity instead of the false identity provided as a program to lead him this or that way. Then he acts regardless of the soul's pulsations and overcomes his fears, which are basically the soul's inadequacies.
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 06:11 PM   #27
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Seeking spiritual guidance/advice from an enlightened or psychic female perspecti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
I guess you have earned a million dollares... do you take telephone credit cards.
I know that dollars is the correct spelling, but sometimes i just hit the wrong buttons....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 07:35 PM   #28
pedro m.b.
Avalon Senior Member

hello md3inautin

I´ve been in your position but If you have feelings wife, if you like her, her company, don´t let the frustration and anger get you, try to have positive feelings and thoughts about your problems. try to understand her side.
In time maybe she will understand.
when i start to research in to all of this subjects with more intensity i change the way i look at most thing that are around me, i realise that almost everything it´s not way i thought it was. I think that most people are not prepeard to see that a lot of things in their lifes are fiction. And when they found out about some of it, they don´want to change, most of people are afraid of what others think of them.
After some time with anger and hate to others (i allways been positive about almost everything even when i´m in trouble, but i used to explode esaly), i turn to a more spiritual way.
I don´t get angry or frustrated anymore.
My girlfriend are geting interest in some things now, i feel happy for her, but is
her path and her choices.

the best for you
pedro m.b. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 10:23 PM   #29
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitefluffy View Post
dear just married,
right? ,
oh boy,
are you in for an awakening, and believe me it's a test!
Forget you own spiritual awakening, its kinda irrelevant, just another aspect of your relationship together.
If your're having trouble now, just wait til children come along, then you'll really see what your relationship is made of!
best of luck!
just make sure, if you decide to leave, do it b4 you decide to have babies together.

Ha, you are funny :-) No matter who you are married to he/she is going to come up in your clearing work/sessions until you arrive at your first split from the Tao. That could take months And even the Tao is perplexed I'm starting to think The Source/Tao has a "other half" issues too
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 11:25 PM   #30
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Make a decision that will make you happy, do not waste your time. Try to do your best to stay in the relationship but do not hold onto it desperately if it isn't working.
I believe the number-one thing in life is to be true to one's self. If your relationship is causing negativity in your life, maybe it's best to move on. The things that are most important to you are most important to you - there's no changing that. And if being with a specific person (in any kind of relationship.) is deterring you from your life's path, my personal thought is that that tie must be severed.

Keep in mind, though, I don't recommend you get a divorce - UNLESS you want that. Unless you can sincerely say it will better your life or alleviate all these stresses you're having - then do so. Have you tried sitting down with her and expressing your concern? Really, truly explaining to her that you've been feeling that perhaps breaking up WOULD be the best way to go? Maybe she needs a little "shock" to actually open her ears and listen to what it is you're going through.

I can relate, as I've always been quite awake, but the last almost-two years have been the REAL awakening for me. My partner is a little awake and has watched interviews with me and always hears the radio interviews when I'm listening, but he doesn't go outta his way to delve into it himself (although he DOES talk about this stuff with a guy he works with). We talk about these things, but he's NOWHERE near as passionate about it as I am. We've come from different backgrounds, VERY different, where my freedoms were always "allowed" by my parents and my creativity and expression were embraced - and his parents quelled his creativity, expression, and freedom for favour of organized religion (and no, I have nothing positive to say about organized religion, so I won't start). I hafta remind myself of that - that he's my best friend and my life partner, and I KNOW that part of the reason I'm here this time is to help him (and those around me).

The great difference is, my partner is willing to listen to me when I explain what a whistleblower said or pass on fascinating information I got from an article while he'd been at work - it doesn't sound like your wife is willing to even listen to you! Maybe she's scared, maybe she doesn't care, maybe she doesn't agree with it or is against it, but you're her HUSBAND - I'm sure she tells you things you couldn't care less about, but you probably listen and show respect. I usually find those who cannot show respect for others haven't much of it for themselves.

Look, I'm not trying to go outta my way to say mean things about your wife - I'm just frustrated with those who are paired up with her, you know? Asleep, scared, concentrating on things that don't matter. (And I LOVE "Project Runway" , but I also read, watch, and listen like crazy when it comes to things on this forum and others alike, so the "Project Runway"'s of this world are nowhere near brainwashing me or dumbing me down.) They WILL wake up, though, but it's up to you to figure out if it's meant to be part of your life's work to wake her up. I realize it's hard sometimes - really, really hard - but is it all worth it?

I realize I may not be helping, but I hope SOMEthing resonated with you. I send you a ton of love, and I will pray that you find the answers you're searching for.

<3

Last edited by hollylindin; 01-29-2010 at 12:10 AM.
hollylindin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 11:58 PM   #31
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

this has been on my brain for days now ... because i've lived it ...
and as such ... what to offer others ... in similar scenarios ...

one thing ... of greatest significance ... we MUST be true to our selves ...
if ever there was a time ... it is now ... that however we maintain our truth ... is how it is meant to be ...

through joy and through sorrow ... matters not what life brings before us ... we must continue to follow our hearts ...
be true ... be real ...

i feel ... gone are those days when we can compromise ... who we are ... and where we are meant to be ...

feels like ... time implodes so rapidly now ... we will continue to walk our paths ... hand in hand with some ... and others ... will branch off onto their own paths ... for their learning ... will be different ... and that is ok ...

and the ones whom remain walking with us ... and new hearts we meet upon our journeys ... either way ... are meant to be ...

time changes ... people change ... time changes people ...

moving forward ... should be as effortless as possible ...

most significant ... be true to ourselves ... follow our hearts ...

when time no longer exists as it does now ... what will we be left with ...

our true selves ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 03:09 PM   #32
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

What you should keep in mind is that she will most likely never change her position. Okay, she MIGHT, but if so it will be on her terms and you cannot count on that.

So, if she never changes, can you live with that/her? Will it stifle your growth to the point of paralysis or suffocation, or do you have enough freedom to pursue your interests at will?

Also, is she someone you would want as your partner if things were to go downhill in an economic or ecological disaster?

You are not here to wake anybody else up, this is your journey.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 03:42 PM   #33
NancyV
Avalon Senior Member

I can see that you already know the answer to what would be the best thing to do about your marriage. Even when we know what is best to do we sometimes want some support and corroboration that it's okay to do what we think is the right thing. It's okay. There is no guilt in correcting a situation that is not working out. You can't even say it's a mistake, because undoubtedly you learned much from it and so will she. The truly kind thing to do would be to do the right thing for YOU. That will also be best for her.

Postponing what you know you must do is also okay, but will continue your frustration and probably increase your anger. It will also delay her from finding someone who has interests more similar to hers. If you want to get on with your life in the areas you are interested in and allow your wife to find someone more compatible for her, leave sooner rather than later. Certainly if you have a child it will influence your decision and you may stay because of that, which will complicate your life immensely.

Do not accept that there is anything wrong with failing to maintain a relationship. The most important thing in your life is for you to find happiness and fulfillment. If you are not happy you will not make your mate happy. So please reach your decision and do what you know is the correct thing for you, without guilt, without regret, knowing that you will both find another to love and enjoy.

Nancy
NancyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 08:10 PM   #34
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by TruthWillSetUFree; 02-03-2010 at 05:10 AM.
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote