Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 09-11-2009, 05:26 PM   #1
spaceman44
Avalon Senior Member

Default Project Camelot interviews Jane Burgermeister

you can watch the new Project Camelot interview with Jane Burgermeister by Bill Ryan in Vienna **********PLEASE SPREAD************
spaceman44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 05:30 PM   #2
voltron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project Camelot interviews Jane Burgermeister

Do we really need any more scare tactics? I want to hear more about how to build up our immune systems so we don't get the flu. As for me, I am taking
Vitamin D-3 and drinking silver water.
voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 05:36 PM   #3
spaceman44
Avalon Senior Member

What do you mean 'scare tactics' it is not a scare tactic....not enough people know about the vaccine, the word needs to be spread further afield.
Old 09-11-2009, 05:38 PM   #4
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Voltron,

In spite of Brazil being the world champion for deaths due to H1N1 (although it is difficult to really confirm this due to an extrmely deficient health system), the latest report from the WHO suggests that the flu cases are dropping in this hemisphere.

http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news...0829-f2sj.html

Could it be that there's not enough money down here to warrant a health scare (I just thought of Obamas new project for the population, he wants to change the Health Scare System), or are we more robust?

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by voltron View Post
Do we really need any more scare tactics? I want to hear more about how to build up our immune systems so we don't get the flu. As for me, I am taking
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 05:55 PM   #5
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

Voltron,a good immune system is not going to protect you from a government that wants to chip and pin you. I have to admit I WOULD feel fear if someone says either take the shot or get on the bus. I don't think FEMA camps stand for Fun, Excitement, Marshmallows and Adventure.
That is why some people want to be informed .
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 06:27 PM   #6
Baron
Avalon Senior Member

Very good interview by Bill Ryan with Jane Burgermeister.She is a real person who is doing her best to blow the whistle on these criminals.Having already lost her job over her expose. This was more like what Camelot is about. Good stuff.

These are the kind of people Bill &Kerry should interview more often, instead of those promisers of something big which never comes to anything.BS artists phony's, liars, fraudsters snake oil salesmen,limelight hopefulls. The Arthur Neumanns,Pete Peterson's,George Green,Dan Burisch,Phony Doc Nature-path Chinese cookie diploma NOT a doc Dr True Ott, and the piste de la resistance Phony fraud master, liar fantasist Doc snake oil purveyor and Repeater of others information Dr Bill Deagle!

Regards
Baron

Last edited by Baron; 09-11-2009 at 06:35 PM.
Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 07:06 PM   #7
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceman44 View Post
you can watch the new Project Camelot interview with Jane Burgermeister by Bill Ryan in Vienna **********PLEASE SPREAD************
Do you have a link for that please?
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 07:12 PM   #8
spaceman44
Avalon Senior Member

Here is the link: www.projectcamelot.org/jane_burgermeister.html

Last edited by spaceman44; 09-11-2009 at 07:14 PM.
Old 09-11-2009, 08:27 PM   #9
hobbit
Unsubscribed

First thing, wow, She is gorgeous.

Should we not think of WHO is behind all of this?
WHO are they.
Just WHO the hell are they.
WHO do they think they are?

The habit of obedience, should be carved in stone.
The control freaks are those who desire to obey.

As it is the date it is, for all those murdered by WHO in those three towers, WHO the F*** are You,
Murderous evil swines all right, swine WHO?

Hobbit

Last edited by hobbit; 09-11-2009 at 08:41 PM.
hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 10:28 PM   #10
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by voltron View Post
I want to hear more about how to build up our immune systems so we don't get the flu. As for me, I am taking
Try doing a liver cleanse... a propper one which removes the stones... I can recommend it as I'm getting toxic stones and waste from my body...

Andreas Moritz and David Jubb both recommend liver flushes (which removes the stones) I've now passed ~300-400 stones... I could post a picture but it could gross people out!

The guy from Amsterdam has just passed loads including 5 whic are ~25mm or 1 Inch across... On his 5th flush... FIFTH!!!!

A 100% clear liver is critical for gret immune system function...

1radionetwork is also a great plae for the sort of info you seek.
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 08:14 AM   #11
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

That was a very informative and concise interview and glad it asked the right questions to do with the pressing of charges with the FBI and seeming lack of evidence, seeing as this is what the smear campaign against her mainly consisted of. Well done Bill, and many many thanks to Jane.

For those that didn't watch it, the situation is, if you are surrounded by people who will have the vaccine, and you will be if it goes according to plan, you are very much at risk from what is called "shedding " ( not mentioned here) so it will be much harder than one thinks to stay healthy as in a normal flu exposure. These people will be walking infectors. So much for saying the unvaccinated will be the risk, quite the contrary.

Anyhow, its not enough to be complacent, I had been hoping I could just keep thinking I'm all right jack, but the stakes are high and it is of utmost importance that you educate those you can to not fall for this when it gets ramped up, which it will if something or someone does not intervene . TPTB are in too deep doo dooo not to give this their best shot, pun very much intended.

But yes, a healthy immune system is a great line of defense, and a liver flush is amazing fun, seriously! The Andreas Moritz one takes a bit more prep, but anyone can do the Hulda Clarke one right away and its easy to find on the net.
Um, did you use a colander John and how do you wash it> ugh. British toilets say a lot about the national character, they are very closed off and secretive, unlike the American toilet which is most open and revealing. You can see everything at a glance.
Sorry you can delete this bit.

Thanks again Jane and Bill.
Old 09-14-2009, 03:15 AM   #12
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Bill did a wonderful job in this interview!!

Very informative and have a much better feeling towards her in regards to the Dr. Deagle thing etc.

Yes this video should get to as many people as possible. The more that the masses become aware of this sinister plot the harder it will be for them to control the masses.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 06:23 AM   #13
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

in my opinion. one of the best interviews on this subject. Im a refuse nick. living in northern calif. would love to make the grass roots movement on this subject. need help with other to organize. sounds right to me. its about time we all start to get motivated and do something with the knowledge we all have. if anybody has information. I would walk door to door if need be. but we need a movement. by my self I just look crazy with a soap box. & I do that every day already. need facts and a movement. please feel free to send it to gonphishing@hotmail.com please don't abuse the mailbox. its not a phishing scam. thanks

Last edited by dagon; 09-14-2009 at 06:27 AM.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 09:04 AM   #14
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

geeze, I thought you refusniks in Northern Cali would be tripping over each other. That's pretty sad you dont know some like minded peeps there. It's lonely being the only one and it does make you look crazier going solo with this info, I know a lot about that here in Blighty.
I have found one way of networking is to find some other avenue, say the 911 truth orgs there?
http://www.911truth.org/page.php?pag...roots_contacts
I have been trying to educate my local food co-op employees, starting with the codex issue, sometimes putting up a flyer at a wholefoody place gets response but most need to be spoon fed til they can consume solids on their own.
Good luck, it is possible, all you need is a few to start with, and the time is , well, timely!
Old 09-14-2009, 11:31 AM   #15
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Default Dissing of Colloidal Silver

Saw this 'health' article in the times out the corner of my eye today. (was looking at the new plans for enforcement of carbon taxes on us through your payslips)

http://timesonline.typepad.com/scien...al-silver.html

Anyone got any good factual evidence on colloidal silvers properties they could post there?

Might be a good place to start spreading a little light...

Peace n love

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 05:32 PM   #16
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
geeze, I thought you refusniks in Northern Cali would be tripping over each other. That's pretty sad you dont know some like minded peeps there. It's lonely being the only one and it does make you look crazier going solo with this info, I know a lot about that here in Blighty.
I have found one way of networking is to find some other avenue, say the 911 truth orgs there?
http://www.911truth.org/page.php?pag...roots_contacts
I have been trying to educate my local food co-op employees, starting with the codex issue, sometimes putting up a flyer at a wholefoody place gets response but most need to be spoon fed til they can consume solids on their own.
Good luck, it is possible, all you need is a few to start with, and the time is , well, timely!
its a sad state of affaires. most of the people I know don't want to know about a thing. to busy slaving away. I know this area does have like minded people. but for some reason I don't see them. must be hanging out in the wrong places. northern calif is notorious for being refusniks. all my friends think im to far to the left. our water supply has large quantities of fluoride. LOL no joke. I also live in a rural area making it hard to connect. thanks for the information. a whole foods just opened here in sonoma. thanks for the info and ideas.

cheers
Old 09-14-2009, 06:52 PM   #17
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

I am always interested to hear how it is in different people's local areas because I do tend to suffer from a rare form of the grass is greener syndrome, often thinking everybody else has lots of friends who can't wait to hear what juicy tidbit they discovered in their deep sea diving on the net, whereas my ex friends (if they run into me ) just hope I will shut up .
I think things will get better soon, the tide is turning, and if nothing else, it will get much harder to avoid 911 truth. I already see people trying to one-up each other about how they knew it first, yet they would never look deeper into anything else, it's getting to be a fad, oh well as long as it gets us somewhere better.
Just got to keep on keeping on and never give up. We WILL see a better day, wish I could go fishing with you and talk strategies, I LOVE conspira Sea food
Old 09-14-2009, 09:26 PM   #18
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceman44 View Post
Thx Spaceman
Old 09-14-2009, 09:56 PM   #19
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
I am always interested to hear how it is in different people's local areas because I do tend to suffer from a rare form of the grass is greener syndrome, often thinking everybody else has lots of friends who can't wait to hear what juicy tidbit they discovered in their deep sea diving on the net, whereas my ex friends (if they run into me ) just hope I will shut up .
I think things will get better soon, the tide is turning, and if nothing else, it will get much harder to avoid 911 truth. I already see people trying to one-up each other about how they knew it first, yet they would never look deeper into anything else, it's getting to be a fad, oh well as long as it gets us somewhere better.
Just got to keep on keeping on and never give up. We WILL see a better day, wish I could go fishing with you and talk strategies, I LOVE conspira Sea food
I feel your every word. my friends having a had time with me. I cant even say a word without that look or tone. LOL.. its sure getting lonely on my skiff. I just keep thinking soon they will be asking for a life line. if things don't turn around. lets (hope) so.

I keep thinking about that trader on the movie the matrix. it would be so easy to just tune out and get in line. getting tired of eating goop and living underground. LOL... well.. not so easy. seems I have been born knowing something isn't right on this planet. it is driving me mad. mad as hell. it could be sooooo much more. hoping the maya and hopi are right.

and that movie 12 monkeys. time travelers trying to save the world. LOL.. if you keeping up on the ufo thing. us from the future. trying to save ourselves from ourselves and the killer viruses. and living underground. LOL.. dam classic. love that movie.
Old 09-14-2009, 10:10 PM   #20
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Well Jane paints a cheery picture of the future
If it happens as she says then best thing to do is go have some fun while you can, like right now.
Live for today, if there's anything you wanted to do, now would be a good time to do it.

Why did they keep recording after the interview finished???
Old 09-15-2009, 12:44 AM   #21
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Old 09-15-2009, 03:01 PM   #22
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Very impressive. A peaceful revolution led by angelic humans.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote