Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 02-04-2010, 10:18 AM   #1
es7ter
Avalon Senior Member

Default the Celestine Prophecies on you tube and beyond...

I’ve heard about it first about 9 years ago. When I was working in my Mom’s book store, I used to pick it up, than flick through it and read bits and pieces. It never talked to me enough to actually spend quality time with it. Years went by and I read, researched and experimented with a lot of aspects of spirituality. Sometimes when I was talking to people, randomly they would say,” It sounds like the Celestine Prophecies” and I used to reply, “it’s nice, but unfortunately I am not clear on the complete content, so I can’t confirm that bit”. Anyways... long story short... I still haven’t read the book(s) yet, but I’ve discovered the Celestine Prophecies on you tube. I watched it, well it’s very much a “chick flick” to be honest, but it’s also a very gentle way of bringing the knowledge to people and shining the light on pieces of the truth and connection we are all searching for.
If you like blunt, hardcore fact based, brain expanding, knowledge driven business, than it will boar the living soul out of you, but if you like a cute little story with a bit of a magic, than it might just be your Friday evening entertainment.

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfuztgeT5jY

There are 10 parts. I’ve only posted part one and the rest should show up in the related videos window, you know how the tube rolls.
Let me know your thoughts on the subject... I can’t wait to hear from you all.
es7ter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 10:21 AM   #2
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Default Re: the Celestine Prophecies on you tube and beyond...

The book is great but the film is pants
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote