Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-14-2010, 05:35 AM   #1
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Reptilian Agenda - Activities On Earth

Courtney Brown – ‘Cosmic Explorers’

- Chapter 14: The Mars96 Russian Space Probe
- Chapter 15: Those Who Destroyed the Mars96 Space Probe

- Chapter 16: The Reptilian Extraterrestrials
- Chapter 17: Reptilian Activities on Earth
- Chapter 18: The Reptilian Command Center
- Chapter 19: The Reptilian Home World
- Chapter 20: Reptilian Society & the Renegades
- Chapter 29: The Reptilian Agenda
- Chapter 30: Life on Earth the Reptilian Way
- Chapter 31: Human Society on a Reptilian Timeline

Free download at www.courtneybrown.com

Courtney Brown's remote viewing of the Reptilian & Grey extraterrestrials is about the closest you can get to the 'TRUTH' about these alien species.

No wild guessing by 'whistleblowers', but somebody who has witnessed these ET's 'with his own eyes'.

I'm reading all these endless debates about this topic, here on PA, & I noticed a lot of people are fascinated by this subject.

I'd say: Download & read 'Cosmic Voyage' & 'Cosmic Explorers'!!!

Last edited by TRANCOSO; 01-15-2010 at 08:44 PM.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 03:13 PM   #2
truthseekerdan
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Reptilian Agenda - Activities On Earth

Thank you, Trancoso!
Looks like good stuff to read...

Love, and let there be Light
truthseekerdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 03:51 PM   #3
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

From here: http://www.courtneybrown.com/publica...ctionpubs.html

Quote:
A LONG-TERM "RENEGADE" EXPERIMENT ....

The ideas presented in these speculative nonfiction books certainly appear outrageous at first glance. Maybe they are. But the world is often much stranger than we allow ourselves to imagine. If you are intellectually curious and truly willing to pursue possible ideas wherever they may lead, then you might want to follow the hypotheses presented in these volumes and the slowly developing evidence that either confirms or destroys them. If it turns out that the perceptions and hypotheses presented in these volumes are false, then we have learned an important lesson, which is that remote viewing cannot be reliably utilized to explore such esoteric realms. But if any of the primary perceptions and hypotheses turn out to be correct, we will have initiated an intellectual revolution of science and society the likes of which have never before been seen on this planet.
So, remote viewed, not viewed with physical eyes. I plan on taking a look, could be interesting!
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 11:41 PM   #4
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
From here: http://www.courtneybrown.com/publica...ctionpubs.html
So, remote viewed, not viewed with physical eyes. I plan on taking a look, could be interesting!
You're gonna have a great time reading this stuff, Jnana!
Old 01-15-2010, 12:18 AM   #5
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

If you say to read it, I will do so, Transcoso, Thanks. Linda
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 09:47 AM   #6
solent
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the link Transcoso
solent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 08:45 PM   #7
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by solent View Post
Thanks for the link Transcoso
Old 01-15-2010, 08:48 PM   #8
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
You're gonna enjoy this more than you can even dream!
Old 01-16-2010, 04:41 AM   #9
droid56
Avalon Senior Member

He suggests the greys are at war with the reptilians, while I have frequently read that they work together, with the Reppies being the greys' bosses. It's hard for me to see the greys as benevolent towards humans, which is how he protrays them.
droid56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 09:01 AM   #10
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by droid56 View Post
He suggests the greys are at war with the reptilians, while I have frequently read that they work together, with the Reppies being the greys' bosses. It's hard for me to see the greys as benevolent towards humans, which is how he protrays them.
Are you sure we're talking about the same book(s) here, droid56?

There are indeed Grey fractions ('soldiers of fortune') with a bad reputation, who are working with/for the Reptilians. That is the Reptilian renegades.

Brown describes these renegades - who interact with humans - as extremely hostile predators. But they are a minority in their own society. A very dangerous minority nonetheless, because they pretty much do as they please.
Old 01-17-2010, 04:15 AM   #11
truthseekerdan
Avalon Senior Member

Cosmic Explorers is a phenomenal book. Saw the guy on YouTube some time ago however, did not check his website.
Thanks again for the link!
truthseekerdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 05:44 AM   #12
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Read my abduction recalls over here: http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17233&highlight=Nuns+Nannies

My clearing guide does not publish but he tells me this is typical for a lot of abductions people are recalling when in session with him.

About Greys being benevolent, I picked up that they are benevolent towards bodies, just as humans are benevolent towards their pet dog, and they have a "benevolence" towards the planet, keeping it a lush paradise. Of course, the Greys I encountered were low on the hierarchy, as was the Reptilian who bossed them.

My Hubby recalled some abductions but it was a more personal issue between himself and a "friend" in another part of the Galaxy who did not want him to make a big "blip" on their radionics readouts.

Last month, after getting too close to finding out something and no longer being able to get taken by Greys or Annunaki a troop of Draco Scientists intervened and were successful and I would never have really known about it if I had not been having clearing sessions at the time. They thought they could get me to resist recalling the science projects they did by instilling in me a desire to reject anyone who might try to get me to see that they were less than very loving beings.

It almost worked too because I did not want to see the truth, I wanted to believe with all my heart what wonderful beings they were and how they had so enlightened me and blessed me.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 05:56 AM   #13
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
Read my abduction recalls over here: http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17233&highlight=Nuns+Nannies

My clearing guide does not publish but he tells me this is typical for a lot of abductions people are recalling when in session with him.

About Greys being benevolent, I picked up that they are benevolent towards bodies, just as humans are benevolent towards their pet dog, and they have a "benevolence" towards the planet, keeping it a lush paradise. Of course, the Greys I encountered were low on the hierarchy, as was the Reptilian who bossed them.

My Hubby recalled some abductions but it was a more personal issue between himself and a "friend" in another part of the Galaxy who did not want him to make a big "blip" on their radionics readouts.

Last month, after getting too close to finding out something and no longer being able to get taken by Greys or Annunaki a troop of Draco Scientists intervened and were successful and I would never have really known about it if I had not been having clearing sessions at the time. They thought they could get me to resist recalling the science projects they did by instilling in me a desire to reject anyone who might try to get me to see that they were less than very loving beings.

It almost worked too because I did not want to see the truth, I wanted to believe with all my heart what wonderful beings they were and how they had so enlightened me and blessed me.
That is very interesting- can you elaborate?

I read Brown's book years ago when it first came out but have not read the explorer one- only the voyage one.

Will read the explorer one.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 05:57 AM   #14
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
Are you sure we're talking about the same book(s) here, droid56?

There are indeed Grey fractions ('soldiers of fortune') with a bad reputation, who are working with/for the Reptilians. That is the Reptilian renegades.

Brown describes these renegades - who interact with humans - as extremely hostile predators. But they are a minority in their own society. A very dangerous minority nonetheless, because they pretty much do as they please.
I tend to agree with you. For example, if one only knew Americans by the soldiers and mercenaries in Iraq they might come away with a very low opinion of the whole lot of us. But, at the same time I do think it very possible that there are planets out there in even worse dictatorships, plus a lot of mind control technology brought to bear on them.

I do get that they are being used by a higher up group that I call Annunaki, whether they are the Annunaki that others refer to I don't know. And we as a race seem to have some Karmic responses between us and these multiversals. I have not totally sorted that out yet -- am working on getting to the bottom of their influence over us.

Some of us came to this planet because it was initially primitive and off the beaten track.
Old 01-17-2010, 06:02 AM   #15
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
That is very interesting- can you elaborate?

I read Brown's book years ago when it first came out but have not read the explorer one- only the voyage one.

Will read the explorer one.
No, I don't think there is anything left to report except for some details about the Draco scientists: They were some past-life "buddies" of mine

What further did you wish to learn about?
Old 01-17-2010, 06:25 AM   #16
droid56
Avalon Senior Member

I would love it if it's true that the nasty reptilians and their "primitive" grey workers are a minority in both their races.

So are some of the grey abductors benevolent, and I mean grey abductors participating in the production of hybrids, and by hybrids I mean part human part grey?

I'm skeptical that any of this activity is benevolent, but I'll admit that I am less than sure I'm right. It looks to me like it's all part of a non-violent, very patient invasion.

As far as the nasty reptilians being renegades, I sure hope so, because, if not, we are in big trouble.
Old 01-17-2010, 06:37 AM   #17
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I would love it if it's true that the nasty reptilians and their "primitive" grey workers are a minority in both their races.

So are some of the grey abductors benevolent, and I mean grey abductors participating in the production of hybrids, and by hybrids I mean part human part grey?

I'm skeptical that any of this activity is benevolent, but I'll admit that I am less than sure I'm right. It looks to me like it's all part of a non-violent, very patient invasion.

As far as the nasty reptilians being renegades, I sure hope so, because, if not, we are in big trouble.

Hi, droid, even though I am wiser about how they see themselves and what exactly they are doing, as far as my own attitude, I'm taking the high road and decide that everything is going to turn out for the best even if some don't intend it that way.

Peace
Old 01-17-2010, 06:38 AM   #18
droid56
Avalon Senior Member

Actually, even if the reptilians are only a renegade faction of the reptilian race, we still might be in big trouble.
Old 01-17-2010, 06:59 AM   #19
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Actually, even if the reptilians are only a renegade faction of the reptilian race, we still might be in big trouble.
And they can stop time in the 4D so how many of them would it take to subdue a primitive planet such as this one?
Old 01-17-2010, 07:08 AM   #20
droid56
Avalon Senior Member

Figuring out the reptilians' motivation in 4d might be much more important than figuring out their plan for us on 3d planet earth.
Old 01-17-2010, 07:17 AM   #21
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Oh, I just wanted more detailed info regarding their activities.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 10:06 AM   #22
Nebula9D
Avalon Senior Member

Reptilians have been in on planet earth thousands of years way before the human being was created. As a matter of fact we are half reptilian in our make up. Most reptilian are disagreable (evil /service to self), but there are some who are agreable (positive /service to others). We have to come to terms with this reality and learn to recognize the big picture.
Nebula9D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 11:49 AM   #23
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebula9D View Post
Reptilians have been in on planet earth thousands of years way before the human being was created. As a matter of fact we are half reptilian in our make up. Most reptilian are disagreable (evil /service to self), but there are some who are agreable (positive /service to others). We have to come to terms with this reality and learn to recognize the big picture.
I have a question to you about what you have written here...is it your own research/ experience or are you telling us what others say?
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 11:51 AM   #24
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

I've always believed that the 'Greys' exist.

But (if I may ask) how does the author authenticate the 'Reptilian' species supposely incognito with the Greys, does he provide evidence or document abduction cases with the Reptilian species?
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 12:40 PM   #25
Nebula9D
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
I have a question to you about what you have written here...is it your own research/ experience or are you telling us what others say?
This is what i have read and as far as experience... it depends. I have never met a reptlian face to face... but i know i have seen/held a lizard, frog etc. and i also know at after my conception i begin as a tadpole reptlie looking form, breathing underwater/ominiotic sac within my mother's womb as i develop into a mammal. Do you follow!

Last edited by Nebula9D; 01-17-2010 at 12:58 PM.
Nebula9D is offline   Reply With Quote