Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Old 10-28-2008, 01:16 PM   #1
Commander Adama
Avalon Senior Member

Default Message from Siron - 10/28/08 - ET Contact

Message from Siron – 10/28/08 – ET Contact

Channeled by: Commander Adama

All messages from other beings are received by Adam via direct telepathic communication with aid from telepathic implants he has received that secure a “crystal clear” connection.

CA: “Hey Siron. How are you doing today? I would like to take this time to ask you a question about “ET” contact. Will it ever happen? And if so when? Why? How? Thank you for taking the time to answer these questions.”

SIRON: “Hello and Greetings Adam! I am doing fantastic as so are you. Ah, ET contact, the thought that is currently on everybody’s mind. Well, it depends on what you mean about ET contact. If you mean a massive ET ship event, or a mass ET contact, or just your average ET ship sightings, I do not know. Of course, for now I know that you are referring to a massive worldwide ET ship event that will undeniably show proof that “ETs” and “UFOs” are in fact real. This event is a real planned event. Of course, knowing the absolute timing of it is something not known. A timeframe has been established though it is not one we can publically state. All anyone needs to know is that an event such as what you have in mind is going to happen within the very near future. All of the happenings that you see around the planet right now are all related and connected to one another. The question is what domino piece will cause the rest to fall. That is what we are anticipating right now. Once that domino piece has started the process’ of change, then that is when we are allowed to intervene as decreed by your Spiritual Hierarchy. All is well when it comes to our intervention. There are some clauses in cosmic agreements that secure humanities place in becoming the miracles you all so desperately need. Our arrival, at first in the close distance and then becoming more physical and interactive is right around the corner. To use a metaphor, you are on one side of the door and we are on the opposite side of that same door.”

CA: “Wow that is great news! So a profound ET ship event is in the works of manifesting into our third dimensional collective reality. I cannot wait! What about First Contact? When will that happen?”

SIRON: “Let me first define First Contact for all. “First Contact” is the event in which we physically interact with you face to face. It is the “First Contact” of direct interaction, not a distant interaction via our ships that we have been showcasing for the past couple of decades. As for a more detailed perspective, this event is a mass ET ship and personnel event meaning MANY of our ships AND personnel will be appearing in your skies and subsequently landing upon your wondrous existence! Now when talking about this event, many things are problematic when trying to express the point at which it can manifest into your collective reality. As I was talking about the domino effect prior, this event can be foreseen as the last domino of that change. Many things on your world need to be dealt with accordingly. Changing and replacing your monetary, financial, governmental, political, societal, and ego-ic systems are of the foremost importance. Intertwined with what I have just stated is the planetary and universal realizations of how things work and operate. Succeeding those aspects of change on your planet then comes our First Contact event. What is its purpose? To help and assist your planet and its inhabitants in understanding, comprehending, and realizing the truth of your existence and that a new era of life within your galaxy is going to start. One solely based upon love, peace, and joy. As decided and chosen by all persons involved within their respective pre-birth agreements (soul contracts), all participants know of these events and the magnitudes of how important this experience is, to be placed on a path of higher dimensional knowledge and understanding which subsequently will catapult all into a higher dimensional physical/etheric existence. Complex, indeed, yet understood by all who have chosen that path.”

CA: “Quite the amount of information to digest. Thank you for all of your detailed responses so far. I have one last question for today’s sitting. Is there any message you have that could benefit those on planet who are not very patient and are frustrated and doubtful due to the October 14th ET ship no show?”

SIRON: “Very good and important question! For some, the lack of that event not fully coming to fruition was very “personal” to many people. It has frustrated, created doubt, and hurt many as well. What is the constant to all of those feelings and emotions however? It is something they have chosen to experience and inhibit. Your world is based upon two things, monetary value and ego. It is either or. Those who react negatively to when things do not happen the way they want them to, that is simply their ego informing them to become upset and at times “wild” because their own personal wants did not manifest. The third dimensional ego was designed off of becoming very selfish, because the chaotic nature and doubtful qualities society has “entrusted” to others will create more of the same, which amplifies the, what you call, “negativity” further increasing the veracity of it within the collective consciousness of humanity. Or, simply put, the ego is designed to spread “negativity” back into the system further creating division between others. Do not worry, judge, doubt, or hate the way some things may end up turning out. All is well and all expectations will happen! That is guaranteed. Patience needs to be learned by most and fully understood, and the wait will not be a major factor for implementing these experiences into your reality.”

CA: “Quite the answer Siron! I am sure this information will be glad to be heard by many ears. Thank you for all of your responses.”

SIRON: “You are very welcome. I will take my leave now. Always know that we are here, and the time of our reunion is upon us.”

CA: “See you later.”

Commander Adama will be channeling 2 messages a day from his wide variety of ET and Spirit contacts. To stay current with the daily messages, or to look back at previous messages in the archive, please go to the following website:

http://www.gfol-channeled-messages.blogspot.com/

To view latest news and other updates, or to join the newest “GFOL Forum”, then please go to the following websites:

http://www.GalacticAffairs.com

http://www.GalacticAffairs.com/gfolforum
Commander Adama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 01:38 PM   #2
arcora
Banned

Default Re: Message from Siron - 10/28/08 - ET Contact

You can even get Lithium with no prescription! Save yourself the embarrassment of buying Lithium at your local pharmacy, and simply order online Lithium in the dose that you require.

http://www.your-onlinepharmacy.com/dr/n/Lithium.shtml
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 01:44 PM   #3
Tuza

They come in double boxes on script - I have plenty in my drawer, your a card Arcora, I need a laugh these days.
Old 10-28-2008, 01:45 PM   #4
Elephant Man
Avalon Senior Member

that link Arcora no offence anyone, but that has left me crippled with laughter
Elephant Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 01:53 PM   #5
enacae
Avalon Senior Member

Why? I really don't get it. People channeling aliens? After the Oct 14th prediction not coming to past, it seems like people are making excuses for why they didn't show.

I believe that these people are just trying to keep you on the line, wanting you to hang on their every word. Reminds me of the old dollar on a string trick. Unsuspecting people walk past, see the dollar and when they bend down to pick it up..."Whoosh!" it moves just out of their reach. Not realizing that there is someone on the other end of the string just laughing because some of the people actually don't realize this and chase after the dollar.

I'm not saying that aliens don't exist, but you got a lot of attention seekers out there with a dollar on a string.

I will close by sharing this bible passage.

2 Timothy 4:3:

For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
enacae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 01:58 PM   #6
MusicLover

This so-called commander is an attention seeker for sure.If I see another post by him in a million years...it will be 1 too many and waaaay too soon.
Old 10-28-2008, 02:04 PM   #7
munkey
Avalon Senior Member

Location: just outside the box next to the box you where thinking outside of

well our dear Commander is still trying to cash in on the whole no show from the 14th.
it looked a little like Parliment question time, you know where they get a member from their own party to ask loaded questions.

a little bit of new age fishing going on here, and using ET contact as the bait.

once you take the bait, you end up paying
munkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 02:21 PM   #8
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

You have to admire his persistence though...
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 02:35 PM   #9
Subsonik
Avalon Senior Member

Some may have reason to believe him beyod being crazy or looking for a cure. People may call you crazy for just following what's on Project Camelot do they not? I'm not saying there aren't many people looking for some limelight but you can't prove or disprove anything he's said. I also note that he has no potential gains other than passing on information. He's not recruiting for a cult or engaging in lengthy conversation because he loves the attention... All you need to do is listen, and apply it to a circumstance should it come about. Where's the harm in that?

The last thing anybody needs to do is hope for a fix. They need to be involved in making the fix, as much as possible. Sounds like common knowledge but some people still don't get it.
Subsonik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 02:42 PM   #10
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

I believed that the event on the 14th was going to pass - it did not - we all know this. But I feel that most of the posters above me are so quick to spread doubt on any other channelled message about the Fed of Light, that you might just be more hurt that the first contact took place then you are letting on - you're like a pack of wolves waiting to jump at the smallest mention of the Fed of Light - channelling of anything to so with 14th Oct.

Ok, the 14th event took no form other then waking people up the the posiblity that an event such as the one promised could have taken place. How are you all going to view this when it does happen - that's if you all live to see it?

I still have faith that they are out there, somewhere. Not as saviours but has family and I have a feeling that they are watching us all ahd have been for a very, very long time. Lighten up people - any timeline is posible - we just have to create it.
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 03:44 PM   #11
Dadrious
Avalon Senior Member

Seems Oct 14th was indeed a success...
Dadrious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 03:50 PM   #12
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Fed of Light...

I wouldnt doubt some of the claims by these people if the channeled message didnt sound like it was written by some teenager in his basement.

I also seriously doubt that et's would be speeking in english and using words like "federation."

I would assume that an advanced species would have evolved past concepts and words like federal or federation...

It is unlogical
Old 10-28-2008, 04:36 PM   #13
Subsonik
Avalon Senior Member

Indeed that is correct, however how do you pass a message greater than what your medium understands? The messages they receive can manifest in different but mostly are a series of pictograms. These are open to their interpretation. You can't tar them all because something that one channel said. Even if it didn't happen it doesn't mean that she lied or was mislead. You need to be open to a greater picture rather than spreading slander. I find it hard to see how people can take offense to messages such as this one when they have to admit that all they're basing their views on is their own assumption. And assumption (or should I say acting upon assumption), is the mother of all ****ups.
Old 10-28-2008, 04:46 PM   #14
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

The message could have been delivered at a much higher standard then the one we are seeing from the "commander."

Who would call themselves Commander Adema any ways? Someone who plays too much final fantisy.

Plus I dont think it is an assumption when the channeled message has dialoge in it...
seriously bro... they are talking back and fourth.. shooting the s**t.

Blossom was a fraud...
This dude is wierd....

How can you justify it???

I am pretty open minded and one of my favorite books is Life After Death which deals with all kinds of channeled messages... mostly through ouija boards and then other stories like Patience Worth and horses that spelled things on a typewriter...

I can believe a message that is coming from a horse who is spelling things out in english on a typewriter....

But I am not going to take Star Treck wanna be's word on his alien buddies... Who happen to call themselves a "federation."

Even if the messanger is determining the quality of the message, their are of other words that do not mean or imply concepts like a federation... More evolved words could have been used...
Old 10-28-2008, 04:48 PM   #15
Swamisalami
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
You can even get Lithium with no prescription! Save yourself the embarrassment of buying Lithium at your local pharmacy, and simply order online Lithium in the dose that you require.

http://www.your-onlinepharmacy.com/dr/n/Lithium.shtml

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2q...-lithium_music
Swamisalami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 05:10 PM   #16
Subsonik
Avalon Senior Member

I didn't hint at you being closed minded, but at acting on assumptions. I appreciate you being an open minded individual but I guess what I'm tryiing to say keep an open mind about it - I'm not necesarrily supporting this guy or not but the idea taking shape is that these people are all frauds and liars and I have to stand up against that idea personally. Names are not important because you measure them against what you expect to hear. Would you prefer his name to be Ted or Pppprrrpppprrrbop? Really it makes no difference what it is, what is important is the message and not the stigma surrounding it. You take for granted that this is a subject we're all quite blind to, and the only way to take these messages on board is if they resonate with you. If you can take something from the message then do so but be cautious about judging it without the means to do so.

Cheers
Old 10-28-2008, 05:19 PM   #17
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadrious View Post
Seems Oct 14th was indeed a success...

Were you part of it? Did you use your "free will" to tell ETs not to appear?

-feeler
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 05:25 PM   #18
PodWORLD
Avalon Senior Member

The reason it keeps happening is that there are always people looking for something to believe in and others only too happy to provide that service...for a fee.

Look how people have bent over backwards explaining away Blossom Goodchild. There is money in it.

David Icke started out saying Arran would dissappear. I'm glad it didnt, it's a lovely place. Now he's a wealthy man.

Perhaps the Commander should have called himself Ra. People seem to find that more believable for some reason.
PodWORLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 05:27 PM   #19
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Morris View Post
But I am not going to take Star Treck wanna be's word on his alien buddies... Who happen to call themselves a "federation."

The "federation" claims their utmost respect to our "free will." Yet, according to Deagle, super computers are modeling/predicating the mass' reaction to major events the PTB is cooking up - as people are so ready/prepared to use their "free will" to choose between McCain or Obama.

Another example of the good use of people's "free will" is to choose between another potential attack by "19 hijackers" or being strip searched at the airports. Oh yeah, the "federation" really really respect our "free will." They love our "free will." They just love it.

-feeler

Last edited by feeler; 10-28-2008 at 05:35 PM.
Old 10-28-2008, 05:47 PM   #20
Subsonik
Avalon Senior Member

I have to say, I find a lot of what Deagle has said to be very hard to swallow due to the fact that it's so over-sensational and that he says he has so many hard-to-beieve qualifications. I would truely like for somebody to find out whether he did indeed have them long before I take his word for anything. I read an article bringing up accusations of him overprescribing medicines and for causing a whole lot of hurt to many sick people. Now while I don't know the authenticity of such claims, it gives me reason to take what he says with a giant pinch of salt - I refer to this: http://swallowingthecamel.blogspot.c.../02/dr_27.html It's not the only place he's been taken to the floor. There's plenty more about him all over the web. I'd really like Kerry and Bill to check up on this man properly before they back him as they've chosen to. A man's manour or supposed intentions aren't enough for me.

Last edited by Subsonik; 10-28-2008 at 05:58 PM.
Old 10-28-2008, 05:53 PM   #21
Subsonik
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeler View Post
The "federation" claims their utmost respect to our "free will." Yet, according to Deagle, super computers are modeling/predicating the mass' reaction to major events the PTB is cooking up - as people are so ready/prepared to use their "free will" to choose between McCain or Obama.

Another example of the good use of people's "free will" is to choose between another potential attack by "19 hijackers" or being strip searched at the airports. Oh yeah, the "federation" really really respect our "free will." They love our "free will." They just love it.
Feeler, I hope not to offend you by saying this, but I feel you need to center yourself and your beliefs before you can understand what this means. And by that I mean more research, more thinking more understanding. You may have already covered some of the following but if not I suggest you read into quantum physics (you can watch "what the bleep do we know") , read or watch The Secret, watch "Waking Life" and learn to lucid dream. These are things that will open your mind even more and aid your understanding of free will and help you to realise the power you have in modifying your existence from the template you started with.

It is not our brothers of light who are creating your free will but they are careful to infringe upon it. You can't blame them for the PTBs intention to withhold your free will much like a bully taken over by evil.

Just my two pence...

Last edited by Subsonik; 10-28-2008 at 05:56 PM.
Old 10-28-2008, 06:23 PM   #22
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subsonik View Post

It is not our brothers of light who are creating your free will but they are careful to infringe upon it. You can't blame them for the PTBs intention to withhold your free will much like a bully taken over by evil.

Just my two pence...

According to Deagle (whose story Bill and Kerry support), we are not capable of "willing" something (e.g. world peace) into existence. Where is the evidence of this power/ability?

Who are behind the PTBs? Answer: Our brothers of light (specifically the Reptiliants according to Deagle). We are all ONE (Reptiliants and humans), correct?

Bottom line: We are boxed in, and are being offered false choices. And the choice we are making (through our "free will") have been long anticipated with super-computer modeling. What good is "free will" when the information feeding the "free will" is false/fabricated?

-feeler

Last edited by feeler; 10-28-2008 at 06:58 PM.
Old 10-28-2008, 06:33 PM   #23
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Adama View Post
Message from Siron – 10/28/08 – ET Contact

Channeled by: Commander Adama

All messages from other beings are received by Adam via direct telepathic communication with aid from telepathic implants he has received that secure a “crystal clear” connection.

CA: “Hey Siron. How are you doing today? I would like to take this time to ask you a question about “ET” contact. Will it ever happen? And if so when? Why? How? Thank you for taking the time to answer these questions.”

SIRON: “Hello and Greetings Adam! I am doing fantastic as so are you. Ah, ET contact, the thought that is currently on everybody’s mind. Well, it depends on what you mean about ET contact. If you mean a massive ET ship event, or a mass ET contact, or just your average ET ship sightings, I do not know. Of course, for now I know that you are referring to a massive worldwide ET ship event that will undeniably show proof that “ETs” and “UFOs” are in fact real. This event is a real planned event. Of course, knowing the absolute timing of it is something not known. A timeframe has been established though it is not one we can publically state. All anyone needs to know is that an event such as what you have in mind is going to happen within the very near future. All of the happenings that you see around the planet right now are all related and connected to one another. The question is what domino piece will cause the rest to fall. That is what we are anticipating right now. Once that domino piece has started the process’ of change, then that is when we are allowed to intervene as decreed by your Spiritual Hierarchy. All is well when it comes to our intervention. There are some clauses in cosmic agreements that secure humanities place in becoming the miracles you all so desperately need. Our arrival, at first in the close distance and then becoming more physical and interactive is right around the corner. To use a metaphor, you are on one side of the door and we are on the opposite side of that same door.”

CA: “Wow that is great news! So a profound ET ship event is in the works of manifesting into our third dimensional collective reality. I cannot wait! What about First Contact? When will that happen?”

SIRON: “Let me first define First Contact for all. “First Contact” is the event in which we physically interact with you face to face. It is the “First Contact” of direct interaction, not a distant interaction via our ships that we have been showcasing for the past couple of decades. As for a more detailed perspective, this event is a mass ET ship and personnel event meaning MANY of our ships AND personnel will be appearing in your skies and subsequently landing upon your wondrous existence! Now when talking about this event, many things are problematic when trying to express the point at which it can manifest into your collective reality. As I was talking about the domino effect prior, this event can be foreseen as the last domino of that change. Many things on your world need to be dealt with accordingly. Changing and replacing your monetary, financial, governmental, political, societal, and ego-ic systems are of the foremost importance. Intertwined with what I have just stated is the planetary and universal realizations of how things work and operate. Succeeding those aspects of change on your planet then comes our First Contact event. What is its purpose? To help and assist your planet and its inhabitants in understanding, comprehending, and realizing the truth of your existence and that a new era of life within your galaxy is going to start. One solely based upon love, peace, and joy. As decided and chosen by all persons involved within their respective pre-birth agreements (soul contracts), all participants know of these events and the magnitudes of how important this experience is, to be placed on a path of higher dimensional knowledge and understanding which subsequently will catapult all into a higher dimensional physical/etheric existence. Complex, indeed, yet understood by all who have chosen that path.”

CA: “Quite the amount of information to digest. Thank you for all of your detailed responses so far. I have one last question for today’s sitting. Is there any message you have that could benefit those on planet who are not very patient and are frustrated and doubtful due to the October 14th ET ship no show?”

SIRON: “Very good and important question! For some, the lack of that event not fully coming to fruition was very “personal” to many people. It has frustrated, created doubt, and hurt many as well. What is the constant to all of those feelings and emotions however? It is something they have chosen to experience and inhibit. Your world is based upon two things, monetary value and ego. It is either or. Those who react negatively to when things do not happen the way they want them to, that is simply their ego informing them to become upset and at times “wild” because their own personal wants did not manifest. The third dimensional ego was designed off of becoming very selfish, because the chaotic nature and doubtful qualities society has “entrusted” to others will create more of the same, which amplifies the, what you call, “negativity” further increasing the veracity of it within the collective consciousness of humanity. Or, simply put, the ego is designed to spread “negativity” back into the system further creating division between others. Do not worry, judge, doubt, or hate the way some things may end up turning out. All is well and all expectations will happen! That is guaranteed. Patience needs to be learned by most and fully understood, and the wait will not be a major factor for implementing these experiences into your reality.”

CA: “Quite the answer Siron! I am sure this information will be glad to be heard by many ears. Thank you for all of your responses.”

SIRON: “You are very welcome. I will take my leave now. Always know that we are here, and the time of our reunion is upon us.”

CA: “See you later.”

Commander Adama will be channeling 2 messages a day from his wide variety of ET and Spirit contacts. To stay current with the daily messages, or to look back at previous messages in the archive, please go to the following website:

http://www.gfol-channeled-messages.blogspot.com/

To view latest news and other updates, or to join the newest “GFOL Forum”, then please go to the following websites:

http://www.GalacticAffairs.com

http://www.GalacticAffairs.com/gfolforum
you channeling spirits fool. They are playing you like a violin and messing with your belief system. If you can't see that then there is no hope for you.
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 06:36 PM   #24
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

I seriously doubt he is channeling anything except your attention...

please dont quote entire posts again Rebel... I hate having to scroll through 2 pages of the commanders imagination
Old 10-29-2008, 05:46 PM   #25
Subsonik
Avalon Senior Member

Feeler I'm not sure where you're going with it... You seem to contradict yourself. Do you believe Deagle or not?

If so, I'd highly recommend you go do some research on the man and maybe you can get where I'm coming from. Like I said, I'm very doubtful of his great stories (unbelievable things happen to him everyday right - maybe they're unbelievable for a reason). Sounds like he's the one with a wild imagination to me and he seems to be making a lot of money off his enterprise whereas people like Adama don't want your money.

Also, I think when people say we're boxed in and have no way out - that's paranoia that has hit them in full swing and it may be time to go to the park, lie on the grass and smoke a fattie (a fat spliff, not a fat person - put your gun away!). Just chill, you're closing yourself off in fear. Fear is your enemy, love is your hope. Learn to recognise where love comes from as apposed to letting people beat their fear into you by creating impossible situations that cause you to panick.

If the F.O.L. are truely reptillians, they would have f***** us a long time ago and I highly doubt they'd be capable of transmitting pure love, enough to fool us into letting them take over us. You have to take responsibility for yourself and not expect anything from this group but companionship. Don't look to them for saviour, they tell us this and make their intensions very very clear. There are many, many more channels who provide similar information. If you don't depend on this race you're not letting them do anything they wouldn't be able to do in the first case. Simple logic.

Last edited by Subsonik; 10-30-2008 at 10:15 AM.