Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Unconfirmed News Reports

Notices

Unconfirmed News Reports Please post any unconfirmed/unverified reports here

Old 11-02-2008, 08:43 PM   #1
Magii
Avalon Senior Member

Default Planet X = Was a Comet

Planet X = Was a Comet double the size of Jupiter

It came and passed ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Watch at around 1:40 to like 1:55

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...93170701&hl=en

~~~
There it is people!
Magii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 04:16 PM   #2
Magii
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Planet X = Was a Comet

Heres the talked about Comet

http://soho.nascom.nasa.gov/hotshots...2/C2002_v1.gif

Here is the MOVIE / Animation!!!

http://science.nasa.gov/spaceweather...eb03/soho1.gif
Old 11-03-2008, 04:21 PM   #3
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

Who cares about Planet X Comet.
gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 04:48 PM   #4
Magii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordon View Post
Who cares about Planet X Comet.

Umm who cares? One of the Major Focus Points of PC/PA is "PLANET X"

Did you see the last PC Interview?

Last edited by Magii; 11-03-2008 at 06:56 PM.
Old 11-04-2008, 01:20 AM   #5
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

I don't think it was a comet.

You might want to check out this You Tube link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJN7kQmkxmk It gives an excellent theory of aliens/UFOs leaving a message for all of us, and the whereabouts of Nibiru.

The YouTube user NoStarPanel gives a coordinate of Nibiru of 13h 48m 0s, -8 24’ 25”. There is another You Tube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RA7d4...eature=related giving a coordinate of 9h 47m 59s, 13 16’ 27”, and I don’t know where they get that coordinate. The first link bases their coordinate on the Crop Circle information, and it is supposedly in the Virgo constellation. So they looked for anomalies in the Virgo constellation. I am not an astronomer so I can’t verify the planet locations and calculations. However, I do use Photoshop a lot and can provide verification as to what wikisky.org telescope shows, even more than the YouTube can show you.
Here is the Crop Circle in Avebury, UK that supposedly gives information about Nibiru and 2012.

Here is a screen capture I did of the Wikisky.org coordinates of 13h 48m 0s, -8 24’ 25” in the Virgo constellation

Here is the zoomed in view showing the blackish square panel of something screening out. I am quite aware that photos coming through NASA are routinely screened to remove what they may not want to show you, and that is what I believe they do to North pole and South pole pictures, Mars and Moon pictures.

Here is what I was able to do with Photoshop. I used the Curve tool to see if I lightened the dark square, and changed various tone contrasts, would something show up, and it DOES. You can see a circular object near the coordinate, and what appears to be a smaller circular object (planet?) nearby, to the left. It pretty much tells me, YES, they are hiding something. Whether it is Nibiru, or something else, I wouldn’t know.

There is a website which is trying to pull together information or pictures on Nibiru, it is http://yowusa.com/ but I haven’t had time to evaluate what they have to offer.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 01:23 PM   #6
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

What if Planet X doesnt arrive here on a natural trajectory - ie. drifts to our solar system on the alleged highly elliptical orbit?

Could it be possible for this object to 'jump' here in much the same way ufos are alleged to travel?

A claimed contactee - Stan Romanek - produced a number of equations which seem to depict this 2012 scenario whilst under hypnosis or even during his sleep!. It is claimed that the object is coming from the constellation Orion - which in the above crop circle pic can be seen by the aligned 3 circles and the larger circle entering our solar system. Please check out this link to the Rense article covering Stans story http://www.rense.com/general46/stan1.html

I have attached 1 of his drawings which shows the object coming from Orion:

There are 7 pics in total on the link - please scroll right to the bottom to see the zoomed view of Orion.

Peace
Iain
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 6stan.jpg (10.1 KB, 15 views)
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 04:10 AM   #7
broken arrow
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by broken arrow; 12-05-2008 at 05:26 AM.
broken arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 04:45 AM   #8
Magii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken arrow View Post
something to ponder.... an 11 year sun cycle.

33*11=363

3+6+3=12

2+1=3

3*363=1089

1+8+9=18

8+1=9

now, multiply 1089 by 3, then sum the product in the same way.

interesting, it comes to 9.

now, do this over and over and over. summing the product will always come out to 9.

what does it mean?

you tell me.
it means .. go visit Mark Rodin and find out

http://www.markorodin.com/
Old 11-06-2008, 04:59 AM   #9
broken arrow
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by broken arrow; 12-05-2008 at 05:26 AM.
broken arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 03:15 PM   #10
Magii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamisalami View Post
I wish the guy had a shirt on - some people will just look at him and be like

and turn it off ..
Old 11-11-2008, 04:07 AM   #11
seekntruth
Avalon Senior Member

Hmmm. Well, from my research, Nibiru is way out in space at this time and won't be coming back around this way for about 1,600 years.

The whole 2003 flyby claim was a hysteria test by the PTB. It was sold to the public in all sorts of clandestine ways to make it appear that information was being leaked by "inside sources". But, it was just a hoax to increase anxiety across the planet.

There ARE those who thrive, and actually survive, on that kind of negative energy, you know!
seekntruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 10:12 PM   #12
Nebula

People people! or should i say my fellow humanoids and all the rest! whomever you are. Nibiru aka Planet X is a reality soon to come withing our senses! So prepare your selfs.

Last edited by Nebula; 11-11-2008 at 10:15 PM.
Old 11-12-2008, 04:48 PM   #13
Wellerite
Avalon Senior Member

If only these dim witted Planet X soothsayers did their homework they'd realise that it was prophesied to arrive in 2003 and low and behold it did - albeit a couple of weeks late and it was a comet not a planet.....
Wellerite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 01:44 PM   #14
mattjb
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wellerite View Post
If only these dim witted Planet X soothsayers did their homework they'd realise that it was prophesied to arrive in 2003 and low and behold it did - albeit a couple of weeks late and it was a comet not a planet.....
2003 was only from nancy and zetatalk.

planet x is real - no idea when it's due to return but i suspect it's in our lifetime.
mattjb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 06:03 PM   #15
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

One man's opinion and how googlesky, wikisky and microsoft have edited out the same region of sky in the infrared also.
http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi...Hide_PlanetX_/

Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 01:57 AM   #16
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wellerite View Post
How DARE you inject reason into Nibiru claims

It was a comet, number 1000 that SOHO has captured since it started. Comet comas quite regularly get bigger than Jupiter... Comet 17P/Holmes got bigger than the Sun and was visible by naked eye for weeks in Oct 2007... Was that Nibiru as well?

Hmmm

No the PTB did not do a reaction test... the only ones touting this comet as Nibiru are those 'whistle blowers' with their own personal agenda.

Anyone getting NASA direct news letters, anyone a member of an astronomy society gets full reports of these things all the time.

Its not on main stream news because they just don't care, though 17P/Holmes actually made it to mainstream.

You guys want to believe in Nibiru, that's fine... but calling every comet that passes our way Nibiru is not helping your credibility
Old 11-16-2008, 05:15 AM   #17
giaoue
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Planet X = Was a Comet

I have been looking recently into the night skies & just about 2 weeks ago I caught sight of a huge stationary twinkling light in the western sky a little lower than the tree line @ the horizon. I first thought it was either a plane or helicopter coming right at me with a big strobe light but then I looked at it for awhile but no sound & no movement. It has a bright white color like a star as the background but also has a hint of orange. It is not a planet because it twinkles & it's not a star that has been there forever but just not seen because I've been looking at every angle of the skies for my whole life & definitely alot more within the last year. Its size is about as big as the head of nail instead of the head of a pin like most known stars in every constellation. There is another thread that another member has seen this very recently & this member thinks it may be Planet X since its supposed to be visible to the whole population some time in May 2009 & this is not seen during the day so it may just be close enough right now to be only seen @ night. I'd say it is definitely something new & something bright & closer to Earth to be that big. Now, it could be Nibiru or it could be another ET mothership that is either alot bigger or just stationed itself alot closer to help wake up the slumbering population for a very real phenomenon that hasn't been visible until now, which indicates we are truly waking up en masse. I do not know but one day we will all know no matter what. I just would like to hear from others if they've seen this huge-looking white/orange star-like phenomenon & give me their take on what it is or any other info, thank you all for just being YOU (Yourself Owning Up). Love SELF (Somthing Everything Loves Forever)
giaoue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 07:00 PM   #18
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

2 words. Zecharia Sitchin. thank you!!! when is it coming? I don't know. but I think he speaks the truth. as well as many other ancient cultures. modern science is just now catching up with what the ancients already knew. isn't it obvious?
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 01:44 AM   #19
hotflyer
Avalon Senior Member

how about THIS
hotflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 06:18 PM   #20
hotflyer
Avalon Senior Member

Yawn. See ya.