Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-29-2009, 08:44 PM   #1
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Default U.S. military is liaising with extraterrestrial life according to independent source

http://www.examiner.com/x-2383-Honol...ndent-sources# San Francisco Examiner

quote:
Independent sources have claimed an on-going set of face-to-face meetings between U.S. military officials and extraterrestrial life. The sources reveal that senior U.S. Navy officers have played a leading role in an inter-services working group responsible for the meetings, and that different extraterrestrial groups are allegedly involved. One source claims that the contact involves extraterrestrial groups known as Reptilians, and a silicon based life form dubbed ‘the Conformers’. Another source claims that the extraterrestrials are called Ebens from the Zeta Reticuli star system, but known colloquially as the Grays. A third source claims that human looking extraterrestrials representing an association of star nations are liaising with military officials. Two of the sources have been interviewed by this writer who has been aware of their claims for more than a year, and finds them credible. The similarities in these independent reports gives reason to conclude that an ongoing program of secret meetings involving senior military personal from the U.S. Navy and other military services with one or more extraterrestrial civilizations is underway.

One source claiming to have participated in face-to-face meetings is a serving U.S. Navy officer that in February 2008 revealed the existence of a confidential set of meetings at the UN where UFOs and extraterrestrial life were discussed. Known as Source A, the Navy officer claims that he was sanctioned by a working group comprising a number of admirals to disclose the UN talks without revealing his identity. In June 2008, Source A claims he was assigned to another project that involved direct meetings with two groups of extraterrestrials in a covert project where he was sanctioned to board their spacecraft on three different occasions. One group is a Reptilian looking species, and another is a silicon based life form he dubbed the ‘Conformers’.

This author and a number of other researchers have met with and interviewed Source A, and have been able to confirm that he is a serving U.S. Navy officer. Recently, two New York based UFO investigators, Clay and Shawn Pickering, gave a three hour interview concerning Source A’s involvement in a covert project involving face-to-face meetings with extraterrestrial life. They revealed that a covert inter-services working group has attempted to brief President Obama about the extraterrestrial liaison project. Given Source A’s identity and unlikelihood that more senior U.S. Navy officials would sanction a serving officer to openly misinform the general public over extraterrestrial life, there is reason to take his claims of participating in a covert project involving face-to-face meetings very seriously.

An anonymous source associated with the Defense Intelligence Agency recently claimed that military officials on November 12, 2009, met with extraterrestrials called Ebens, from the Zeta Reticula star system, on Akau Atoll in the Johnston Islands. The alleged meeting was part of an ongoing set of diplomatic discussions and exchanges that date several decades. The information was the latest installment related to an alleged classified project called Serpo, a secret exchange program with extraterrestrial visitors from Zeta Reticulum. According to Victor Martinez, who maintains a large email list where he distributes Project Serpo reports released to him by ‘anonymous’:

… the Ebens met on Akau Island with a total of 18 representatives from the U.S., United Nations, Russia, China, the Vatican and certain other guests. U.S. representatives are said to have included five military personnel, two intelligence officers, one linguist and one person representing the Obama administration.

(continue at link)
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 09:47 PM   #2
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: U.S. military is liaising with extraterrestrial life according to independent sou

Yes, this is from the new Serpo information release.

Now here's where I'm skeptical. And I don't mean about extraterrestrials.

But rather the U.S government having a direct relationship with any of these races, assuming how many of these races are for real. I've seen good evidence for grays being real, but nordics and even silicon based life; not really TBH.

I've always believed nordic sightings might have to do with the Vril society or some other advanced human occultic type unknown society, perhaps related to the NAZI saucer research efforts in the 40s. Adamski for example, claimed they were Venusian, but I beg to differ.

Just an opinion though, not excluding the possibility we are dealing with human looking ETs walking among us.

If it is true the government are in contact with any ETs then it must be the bad ones, I just don't see Military Industrial Complex siding with "good guy ETs".
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 10:01 PM   #3
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: U.S. military is liaising with extraterrestrial life according to independent sou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
If it is true the government are in contact with any ETs then it must be the bad ones, I just don't see Military Industrial Complex siding with "good guy ETs".
How could you tell? Seriously, this is a real sticking point with me. All the talk about good aliens and bad aliens, seems to me, fails to address the incredible risk and uncertainty involved in attempting to assess such a thing. Vibes? What 'they' tell you? What you hope or imagine? Any contact with a non-human intelligence, it's individual members as well as its government, must observe the most extreme caution and reservation on the part of human individuals and governments. We cannot assume that they would hold any of the same concepts we have of truth, honesty, fair-play, or anything else for that matter. To assume these things about any non-human species we meet would be extremely dangerous for us as a species and something we have to consider.
trainedobserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 11:53 PM   #4
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

I have to agree with Trained observers thoughts.

Over the years we have seen different pictures and very detailed descriptions of the Greys, but I am yet to hear what the humanoid, crossbreed or hybrids actually look like.

After all if they are indeed walking amongst us then surely we would notice a difference, wouldnt we?

There must be a description out there somewhere which details these if only subtle differences.
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 01:19 AM   #5
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

the more i look at this issue the less im convinced by any of these articles.. smells like disinfo to me. ive noticed that all these different sites are just copying one source and running with it or copying each other.. people need to hang on a minute and not just rush off in the excitement of possible disclosure.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 01:56 AM   #6
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

So what else is not new? re:[Independent sources have claimed an on-going set of face-to-face meetings between U.S. military officials and extraterrestrial life].

Please read Ashayana Dean's Voyagers I & II (she has a new one coming out)... these books explain everything, but I don't expect you to take my word for it, read it yourself!
You will NOT be disappointed.
It's what I call URGENT.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 01:58 AM   #7
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trainedobserver View Post
How could you tell? Seriously, this is a real sticking point with me. All the talk about good aliens and bad aliens
Well, 'good and bad' concepts relative to us.

Was just saying, if there are (and IMO, I don't believe there are) aliens doing deals with Military, relative to us, they're not exactly good guys are they? What would they help the Military with... more destruction?

Since there is human involvement with regards to this scenario we must also evaluate the good/bad factor... meaning, its all about human interest, our welfare, so if there are visitors coming here and if they are actually assisting the bad guys on our planet, what does that equate the visitors... good guys?
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 08:58 AM   #8
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi KathyT,

I think looking at who wrote the article in the Examiner site will give you all the information you will need for verifying the veracity of the story. It's out friend Michael Salla.

Make of it what you will.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
extraterrestrail life, extraterrestrial meetings, military