Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 10-20-2009, 10:00 PM   #126
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Default Re: Avalon & Camelot Reptilian Experiencers revisited

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Antonia that is a very interesting story i don't doubt you for one moment, many have had these experiences.
I have decided i will not post my experiences again because i have found negativity in this by telling our stories it is a release but now i know i can not tell What i would like to ask you do you have any information regarding what is going to happen here on earth and are the good ones out there watching over us?
I think you may have had this discussion because of the doir situation earth finds itself in these days.
Now that many have had a chance to express their reactions, and take steps to work through them, I think this forum would be the perfect place for experiencers to continue the telling. I think it would be perfect for the people here to show they can calm down their intense emotional reactions - in both the experiencer and non-experiencer "camps" and show that we can rise above reactions that cause others to close down.

This goes for Lionhawk's decision to shut down as well. The reactions were getting rather extreme and long-established and well-loved members of our forum were taking the brunt of it. So the mods stepped in. Whenever anyone new jumps into our little Avalon boat here, especially with a strong personality, it can take some mighty rocking before everyone can get back into balance again. This is not a bad thing. We all learn so much from difficult situations - learn much more than from "puffy" events.

Everyone from the warrior to the "love and light" people have a right to express their philosophy here. How you react is your choice. I often just let it go when I want to disagree with someone - thinking - what purpose will it serve, esp after others have already expressed similar thoughts.

Proof of what we can do here is on the vegan vs omnivore threads - over the entire internet, some of the most civil discussions of this extremely hot topic are found right here at Avalon!

Many Blessings,
Karen
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 10:13 PM   #127
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

People need to tell there experiences, disinfo?, never mind that rubbish.

If you need to tell of an experience then tell it, if others cannot agree or understand your feelings on the matter, then, thats a loss they will have to endure.

Feel free to let go, because at the end of the day, we, we as in the avalon members are supposed the be the waking croud, if we cannot stand by each other and listen, or have a point of view without ridicule or bad feelings, then im sorry, but, the human race is not worth the effort, is it..realy????
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 10:36 PM   #128
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Jacqui…and karen It’s interesting that you don’t feel good posting your story as I got a real kick back feeling of doing some harm when I posted mine… but it’s out now… and I mean harm ,may be ,to both my guide and me as in drawing attention from the negatives…
But here goes… I refuse to live in fear… I send love and light and protection to my Dragan lady too…

She doesn’t tell me what the precise future will be as it is being rewritten all the time…
There are many possibilities.. She says…all there.. a bit like in a CD rom for a video game. Where you go on a quest… adventure… fight monsters.. find treasure etc… every time you play you play a different game… and take a slightly different path through the adventure trail, wracking up various points… to be able to do this there must be a multitude of possibilities already encoded in to the CD rom… but you make your path your beginning and your end by controlling the joy stick and playing the game… each reality is the course you take or create as you navigate through the game…

She says that the cosmos, time, space are all like the CD rom.. Every outcome is already encoded in there… we have the joy sticks in our hands and we create our past...present and future…. But the events of the past create the environments that the future of the game may proceed through…
From the beginning of the game of our realities… we have expanded out wards in consciousness and co creation. Creating lower and denser dimensions in which to experience our latest selves… So in essence our thoughts and consciousness create our future…

The planet Earth’s highest path would be ascension through the sun in to 5 d or 6 d or heaven forbid even 12 d…. there are many portals which need to be opened for this.. The sun it self being the biggest.
There has been a war for the portals on the planet… Certain entities want to keep our souls in a lower dimension and have blown the portals a long time ago.. Certain entities have incarnated to work with the energy grids and re establishes the portals… The LHC at CERN in Switzerland can be used for very negative dimension storming… its in bad hands right now… The major portal in Iraq has fallen under the black opps and many more are being taken over or sabotaged…
We have one last thing upour sleeves.. We are as Alex Collier says carriers of the Paah taah DNA; (Original Creator reptilian) this gives us amazing creative and psychic capabilities when fully activated.
In our DNA are miny star gates or black holes or portals… as the Nexus wave hits us.. our DNA changes on a 3d level, the portals are fired up on interdimensional levels and time travel, teleportation kind of thing becomes possible to those who’s DNA strands are reconnecting and coming alive.. I’m not sure what will happen with the portals.. That’s what every one is fighting about or whether we as a race will be able to move through time and dimensions independently?? Using our own DNA? As this kind of thing hasn’t happened in quite this way in our universe before… it’s incredibly nail biting and exciting stuff… but one thing for sure… we shouldn’t board any ships that claim they are here to rescue us,for now , and stick with the Earth energy centres and the energy grids.. Plugging in to them and connecting with the portal or black hole in the centre of the planet’s iron crystal core… harnessing light and acting as miny capacitors or batteries if we can bring the planet up through the sun gate then that’s the ultimate plan. If not, we can still remain in this dimension or in the 4th until the astro physical alignments are right again to try again. If we stay behind we have the chance to form a new and illuminated society, here, and if it all goes pair shaped and the earth pole shifts and the sun expands and fries us or the tidal waves drown us… we are simply all with out our dense 3d bodies for while, we have more power in our astral or 5d body so we should not fear death…

It’s seems so unfair that there is many different gangs of Negative Et’s interfering, also there are some very self righteous ET’s who genuinely believe that keeping us in their reality is for our own good and that they are our creator Annunaki gods and know whats best for us… yada yada…

there are so many agendas going on here but what happens here does effect the rest of the universe… simply as we have the DNA of so many different ET species in our own DNA, so if we travel dimensionally, as the universe is fractal, this effects the ET species, of who ever’s DNA we are carrying… that’s why they are all interfering and trying to steer us all to their own agenda’s… Our basic blue print is more reptilian then we would like to believe…. It’s not really a case of us or them… we are them….all of them.. All the races… and those who volunteered to inhabit Earth human bodies right now took on a really BIG mission…

That's her take on it anyway...

Last edited by Antonia; 10-20-2009 at 10:41 PM.
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 11:15 PM   #129
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

A wise Soul said to me in recent days, in the form of a question, "If someone goes to a horse race and doesn't have a horse in that race, what difference does it make as to their opinion of that race?" In other words you have risked nothing so it doesn't mean nothing to you. So why stick your nose in it if you haven't put anything up? The fact of the matter is anyone who has experienced these things were at risk. They faced an unexpected unknown. Any sane person didn't invite this in their life. That would be nuts to do so. At the same time it doesn't change the fact that they did have an encounter. The real story happens after that encounter. Once you heal from the ordeal of that encounter, you are faced with knowing something that the people around you have no clue of. They never risked anything such as their lives. Yet they want everything handed to them on a silver platter without risking anything. That's one element. Then you have the ones that don't want their secrets to be revealed. Because if they were, their days would be numbered. If you support all the atrocities done by whatever entity outside of you, has done onto others, then you are no different then them. It comes down to the intent of thought and if it is the same as what has plagued us then I guess you do have a horse in the race. Figuratively speaking of course. If you have someone you love that is victimized by whatever, would you want someone to make a joke of it? Simple morals do apply. The lack of those morals also create their mirror reflections. Laws of attraction in other words do apply.

Even the so called 19.47 tangent that people wondered what that had to do with anything. It has just as much value in terms of a piece of this puzzle. But if your awareness is defined by the box you reside in, what you know in terms of the sum total of all your knowledge won't exceed the size of that box. For with a great field of awareness one realizes that they know very little. As your awareness grows, your sum total of knowledge shrinks. It is so easy to see the postings of the boxes being posted just based with these terms. The words in those posts reflect it. Believing doesn't make you aware. Experience does however.

Truth seekers seek knowledge if I am correct. The dots have been connected. Some of us have expanded our awareness so that we could connect these dots. Many have paid a great price as they put something up. That something was their lives. They risked what you didn't have to, in order to serve you without asking for a thing but just a little respect and understanding. Exercising compassion even in the face of adversity from small boxes. This whole subject has been compromised as far as I am concerned. I also don't blame the mods for shutting the thread down either. They didn't get any argument from me. I also don't blame anyone to keep their testimony out of the sour lime light. I value what is in their hearts more than anything as compared to an empty box. Many of us have faced a daily dose of adversity but we have come to a place in the now where we now know what is going on. That knowledge will not be so easily handed over on a silver platter. All that needs to be said is that now you know the size of your box you reside in. Nothing personal as it is not I that has determined this. It is what it is. Good luck with it!

Sincerely!

P. S. Thanks Karen for what you do here. Just so you mods know, I take full responsibility for that thread since I started it to begin with. Rest assured, it will never happen again.

Last edited by Lionhawk; 10-21-2009 at 01:42 AM.
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 11:47 PM   #130
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The fact of the matter is anyone who has experienced these things were at risk. They faced an unexpected unknown. Any sane person didn't invite this in their life. That would be nuts to do so. At the same time it doesn't change the fact that they did have an encounter. The real story happens after that encounter. Once you heal from the ordeal of that encounter, you are faced with knowing something that the people around you have no clue of. They never risked anything such as their lives. Yet they want everything handed to them on a silver platter without risking anything. That's one element. Then you have the ones that don't want their secrets to be revealed. Because if they were, their days would be numbered. If you support all the atrocities done by whatever entity outside of you, has done onto others, then you are no different then them. It comes down to the intent of thought and if it is the same as what has plagued us then I guess you do have a horse in the race. Figuratively speaking of course. If you have someone you love that is victimized by whatever, would you want someone to make a joke of it? Simple morals do apply. The lack of those morals also create their mirror reflections. Laws of attraction in other words do apply.
Lionhawk , I think you said something very interesting that no one is (with our sanity) called this entities in our life .

The thing is that we do certain things unaware that certain things attract certain entities. I don`t know if you believe in God and did you read Bible but in old testament among the things that were strictly forbidden for Israelites were these:

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (New International Version)

10 Let no one be found among you who sacrifices his son or daughter in [a] the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, 11 or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead. 12 Anyone who does these things is detestable to the LORD, and because of these detestable practices the LORD your God will drive out those nations before you.

Today people are lured into astrology,tarot,spiritism, and many forms of that what I cited above...

That was said above to protect humans against evil spirits and evil entities who can manifest to us on various ways.

Normally no one would call this entities but maybe he/she is practicing something of which is not aware that actually that practice are calling those entities in our lives.

Modern propaganda has watered those things and proclaimed it "benign fun" but sure it is not fun for the person who was or is being attacked by evil entity . I have heard stories from personal friends and people I cared that they were being attacked on various ways but mostly entities were frightening them to the bone and their life became miserable.
One example was when a sister from my friend abandoned being Christian and started experimenting with horoscopes. My friend told me that as soon as she started that ,one night when he came to visit her , a "thing" with glooming eyes was in his bedroom staring at him, he freaked a bit but I think then he said a prayer. Later when we were talking about that ,he said that we would NOT want to talk again about that experience, he said there were many situations like that ,even more frightening... but from that day on he doesn`t talk about that.

When we mention this , he stop smiling and wants to change subject.

So my point is that we should examine what do we do in our life. Do we maybe practice certain things not aware of their bad under context?

Those entities are practicing their deed in the dark, light of truth is scaring them away.
Power is in the knowledge and I know that there is power in Jesus Christ.
RedeZra was posting something about that so far , how abductions were stopped by the name of Christ because they fear him.

Last edited by Karen; 10-21-2009 at 12:25 AM.
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 11:53 PM   #131
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Explain how a three year old child would invite these things in? What practice that is benign would they be playing with?
I find that idea a bit of a stretch
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 12:03 AM   #132
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Explain how a three year old child would invite these things in? What practice that is benign would they be playing with?
Brook , this is what I read, :"Any sane person didn't invite this in their life."
I dont think a 3 year old child would invite anything in, do you. Maybe its the innocence of the child and also the untoxic body of the child that makes them naturally open to this type of visitation.

My thoughts only , that is all...
Old 10-21-2009, 12:15 AM   #133
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Well , maybe child`s parents are doing some things . And what would be easier prey for those entities than a little child, if they hurt the child ,imagine the pain for parents...

The thing is that we have to be aware of all possibilities...
For example your avatar is holding the crystal ball... does it ring a bell???

I do not mean to offend you or dis regard you by stating above sentence but see how some things can pass as fun and else but in reality they are not fun.
We have to understand that our enemies (who ever hates mankind and is an evil entity) are planting obstacles literary everywhere, even in things we would never think of...

For example kids adore Harry Potter... Who is Harry Potter?
An imaginary boy who happens to be a wizard, a sorcerer , he goes into school to learn sorcery, witchcraft and else... and kids adore that!

See how cleverly the obstacle could be...

P.S.
Even Vatican said that is is OK to watch Harry Potter... there you go who runs this world...
delusion and lies are on every single level made for any human living on this Earth. If you`re kid, you have Harry Potter and Halloween, if you are grown up then you have Tarot, Astrology... If you "think" that you`re better from that and that you "can`t" be tricked because you are "Christian" well then you got Vatican as a mother church waiting to deceive you... if you are above that ,then there is eastern religions or any organized religion, if you are even above that then there is philosophy for you to fool you from your path of life and searching for truth. If you do not buy even that then there is atheism for you, if you are above atheism then there is mix of atheism and spiritualism...

My point is that evil does not sleep ... Evil entities are working 24/7 to deceive us and when they succeed then they attack us .

That is why I stick to Christ in all these matters. Think again why those evil entities freak out when people mention or call Christ in aid???
Old 10-21-2009, 12:25 AM   #134
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

I don't believe the God that Jesus describes, would invite a being like tht to an innocent child..through what the parents are inviting.

Last edited by BROOK; 10-21-2009 at 12:48 AM.
Old 10-21-2009, 12:29 AM   #135
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I don't believe the God that Jeasus describes, would invite a being like tht to an innocent child..through what the parents are inviting.

Sorry , I didn`t get that.
What do you mean by that?
Old 10-21-2009, 12:35 AM   #136
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

But from what i understand of it, the parents have no say in the mater as i did not, so with that in mind who watches out for the child when the parents are taken, is the child silenced and left in dream as so many have reported to be the case, if indeed my child was taken and the rest of the house was left in some sort of trance or sleep state we could do nothing, and then when it is all over, and we are upset over our childs abduction , who do we ask for assistance?. Believe me i have tried, my local vicar looked at me like i was looney, so what hope is there for help.

Dont get me wrong, i understand what you are saying but it does not work out that easily.
Old 10-21-2009, 12:35 AM   #137
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
I don't believe the God that Jeasus describes, would invite a being like tht to an innocent child..through what the parents are inviting.
Here's one way the parents can draw them in:

In the Camelot interview with Jordan Maxwell, he told a story of a girl he interviewed. The father's job was to leave on a moment's notice and without a single word - to go out to deal with incidents. I'm assuming these were ET crashes and the like.

The girl was never left alone - agents would come and guard the 4 corners of the property when the father left. I think she was a teenager when the parents went to a party next door and the girl convinced them she could stay alone.

A big reptilian came out of her closet and she ran into the bathroom and locked the door and was screaming out the window. When the parents arrived to help her - the outside of the bathroom door was totally shredded.

It was described as a message from "them" to stay out of their business - or else.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 12:40 AM   #138
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

And that makes me believe even more that there is nothing that will stop them, so what chance do any parents stand??
Old 10-21-2009, 12:51 AM   #139
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Beren....What is sorcery? Only the practise of using the laws of attraction and the power of creation through targeted consciousness... for self serving ends.
when this "magic" or "sorcery" is used for healing and light work it's the same process, just different intention...

personally I beleive the old testiment, which is based on the much more conscise jewish Torah to be, all about Alien manipulation and abduction. (The Torah , by the way is based book for book on the 10 year oder Sumerian Seven Tablets of Creation... With the genisis story, Adam and Eve, Edin, Noah, the great Flood etc all there...
The Jewish Torah's genisis, God is called the Elohim, which in Hebrew is a Female and plural word... In the Sumerian texts... Adam and Eve are an alien hybred genetic experiment... Enki later became Yweh and they turned Enki in to the serpent in the garden of Eden ...

Later on in the Old Testement and the Torah... all this blood sacrifce...and jealous neurotic waring Yaweh or the "Lord" really reeks of warlord tyranicle Alien.... I mean all this ordering his "Chosen ones" to go and commit genicide over and over again.. he tells them to go and storm the town of the Arminites and kill every man , woman , child and beast??? I mean come on please... this aint God! He demands people sacrifice their children . encourages rape, and abduction, this constant winging about worshiping no other Gods... By the way from the ancient Greek which the English bible was transalted , and from the original, Aromaic, the word Worship means 'Work for'

People had to be his slaves and work for no other... have you ever read Laviticus... it's a hoot... people with big noses aren't allowed to go in to the temple and worship the Lord as he finds them displeasing as well as people with blemishes on their faces???
People must be put to death for touching the skin of a pig as well as
wearing a cloth woven from two different materials..
Also if your neighbours barbeeque smell wafts over to your garden and offends you you must smite him???
I mean this is just the silly stuff, not the many horrors, geniceds and endless black magic ritual of Blood, and blood sacrifice... it's all negitive ET's posing as Gods.... I mean even Mass is moc Blood Sacrifeice and canabolism? Seriously... are we meant to believ that this is the ways and the will of the supreme divine consciousness that is creation???
Maybe a four year old child could be convinced or bullies or scared in to believing this **** but not a soverign grown up awake and aware adult?

Jesus was an Et hybred... the Watcher Gabreal, turns up with a tukey baster
or as much alien abductions are known to be about harvsting eggs sperm , embrios, .... Mary was inceminated with Alien Hybred DNA sperm...

So the vehicle that the soul of Jesus would incarnate had the right DNA for phsychic manipultion, and Hybred powers... Whether the intent was a good leader or a bad one, the soul who came in was indeed a loving light being so I presume it was a good alien venture...

It's never not been about ET interfearance or guidence or manipultion..

Last edited by Antonia; 10-21-2009 at 03:43 AM.
Old 10-21-2009, 12:57 AM   #140
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beren View Post
Sorry , I didn`t get that.
What do you mean by that?
It's like saying..that these children have been attacked because their parents invited SIN..into the childs life?

Here is how I feel about the doctrin of religion

Quote:
Some religion has taught us that if we do wrong..we will go to hell.

Some teach that we reincarnate..to experience...then live out past karma...of things we have experienced.

Some teach of "rites" and ritual...ridged behavior

Most religions have a prophet...who have a knowing of the I AM..the Dhamma...the Tao, The Lord of all Lords.

But the writings...and the structure...the dogma...the social structure especially have been used to control...some even through political advancement...some through creating boarders..and where do you draw the line and say this is the TRUTH

How many religious institutions have become fat and rich from the FAITH of the masses. How many hold the secrets and choose not to let you KNOW.

The delima...

What to believe...most of these Prophets if not all..were in touch with the I AM...choosing one prophet..Jesus Christ said....

"He who would know everything, but fails to know himself misses the knowledge of everything "

there is a message from every great prophet from the I AM...and it says....KNOWING....unlimited knowing....know you are too the sons and daughters of GOD...know you can be that knowing...and believe that life is eternal..that you are infinite beings.

Know that you have the power to create..to expand..to be a universe if you so choose...to experience unconditional love of all that is.

An know that in the coming years the vale of the 3D is lifting...and you will shed the ego self..and it will be the battle of Armageddon to shed that ego...the Antichrist!
Know you will finally see the truth these religions and the PTB did not want you to see...that you have the power to be immortal..and free. The power of Light everlasting...and create Heaven on Earth...through what? KNOWING of the creator of all that IS

Don't choose to "seek knowing" don't choose to say "I hope to know more"...or "I seek more knowing"...for the law of attraction kicks in and you will be forever "wanting", and "seeking"....just simply say to your self one very simple thing and it will reveal itself..."I KNOW"
Shed the ego..not the life experience..for from that comes experience...but do not be driven by the ego..the Antichrist, anymore....be that of Knowing.

For with KNOWING comes FREEDOM....are you ready to take that step?

Are you ready to become so large as a star?

Last edited by BROOK; 10-21-2009 at 01:51 AM.
Old 10-21-2009, 01:14 AM   #141
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Hear hear.... well spoken Brook!
Old 10-21-2009, 01:25 AM   #142
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonia View Post
Hear hear.... well spoken Brook!
Thanks
Old 10-21-2009, 01:57 AM   #143
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

I personally believe Jesus was an ET experiment- and I think most religions are based on duality and from there we get good and evil.
Not saying Christ consciousness is not valid and Jesus was strategically put on earth during the time period he lived on planet for various reasons.
Look what religion has done to his teachings- it's been bastardized and the true meaning lost and in the name of Christianity can we not remember how many have been slayed?

Sinners, evil, etc; all reeks of Judeo/Christian teachings- again based on duality and some pretty nasty bible stories.

Yahweh is not someone I would want to encounter........
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 03:48 AM   #144
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

regarding Yaweh
Every one take a look at Barons post "is Supriem David Rockerfeller the anti Christ?"
I've just read the e-book on the second adress Baron gives... and it's totally rocked my world if true... really exciting full on so crazy it could be true stuff?
I don't know what to think... go have a look!
Old 10-21-2009, 05:05 AM   #145
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
I personally know nothing of reptilian ETs, but I just listened to the Jim Sparks interview on Veritas (which is well worth the subscription price all by itself). He claims to have interacted with five or six different "reptilian" species, i.e., beings with scales, and he found that there were some systematic differences between the species. Some were indifferent to people, some were a bit synical, etc. All of them gave off a "creepy" energy, but it was something he found he could get past. He found that the reptilians were emotional like us, unlike the unemotional grays he interacted with. He does not view the reptilians as being "in charge" of this planet.

He says there are three levels of interaction with ETs. Our regular government, the first level, is for the most part ignorant of the whole thing. The second level, which most of us would think of as the dark cabal, is the power elite of rich people, royal families, etc., and they shoot down craft, capture beings, back engineer technology, etc. Those on the second level thinks they know what is going on and are in control, and they are to an extent, but their focus is too much on this physical world and material success in it (my words) and that keeps them (and us) from advancing. There is a third level that interacts on a regular basis with ETs. Sparks describes them as almost an independent civilization on the earth who to a certain extent don't care about the rest of us. The third level is very far advanced above the second level.

He says a lot more. If you get a chance, give it a listen. The best stuff is in part II.
Thank you so much for leading me up to listen to him. I enjoyed every minute and wil be ordering his books. Fantastic information indeed

I want all of you to know that I have had a visitor twice but no memory at all. I really do not think I even left my home on the first time.......not sure if I really care.

I love reading all that you put here and I hope it can all remain here for those of us that really appreciate you for putting out your stories.

I can't even begin to tell you how much it means as I probally buy your stories more so than some of the whistleblowers. Thank you all for being honest and so brave.

I have been waiting for this type of information since I woke up after hearing it from David Icke. The need to know the truth is great, no matter what it is.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 05:18 AM   #146
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=eleni;178840]I listened to the Sparks interview as well.

Also I want to point out that I don't agree with my friend on reptilians.
The way of thinking about them as evil is again based on duality.

From what I understood, Eleni is that the greys are made up of living tissues and show no emotion and that they are working beings. Sort of contracted by the reps to work for them....... But I also heard that there are more than one type of grey and they are part of the reptilian specie as they have scales..............My personal friend has three that are very near and dear to her. Jim described them as not wanting to get close to us as they lose us as one would lose their very own pet (dog or cat) and it was too painful. I think that there are friendly ones out there indeed. So Steven Greer may well be speaking from his heart on this.

I am on a personal crusade to dig up all I can as I want to know the absolute truth.

Last edited by mntruthseeker; 10-21-2009 at 05:34 AM.
Old 10-21-2009, 05:31 AM   #147
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonia View Post

That's her take on it anyway...

THANK YOU I am seeing all of this (just recently) exactly this very way. As I read your postings, I kept saying, YES YES YES

CERN has seems to be "taken out" which makes a big difference....a true miracle in itself............

We still have much to do and I believe that all the light workers have their work cut out for them. They as David Icke says, got the ****ty end of all of this. But they can do it and knew that when they agreed.

TPTBs think they have already won this battle of the energies but they are sadly mistaken. We have never been able to accomplish this and it shows we can't again.............BUT we have so much help from all around the Universe and for sure will prove them wrong. We will win this battle and live in the world as it were meant to be.

I seriously think they will try much but I don't see any of it going anywhere

We will flood them out with our lights

I am so glad you put this out here and shared it with us.
Old 10-21-2009, 06:57 AM   #148
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

It is interesting to notice that those one would think of as victims of an abduction there are those that spin excuses for the abductors

the abductors infringement on the free will is explained away by they are oh so powerful and unstoppable besides we were not harmed and we were shown great stuff

also is noticed that those who think of Jesus as an ET or do not relate to him at all are more prone to experiences of abduction

it is safe to say that many want contact with ET but is it safe

---

I've read stories about euphoric abductions where the abductees feel elevated with a sense of well being around these creatures

One particular story was about an abductee who loved to be around those little beings and would do anything they asked of him

One time when abducted he was asked by them to pull a lever which would release deadly gas into a sealed transparent cell with humans trapped inside

He said he did so with a smile looking on the loving gaze of the abductors which he called his friends

Knowing full well he was executing those people

---

Now if there is any fact to this story I do not know but what I do know

Be aware of what you want
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 12:24 PM   #149
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedeZra View Post
It is interesting to notice that those one would think of as victims of an abduction there are those that spin excuses for the abductors

the abductors infringement on the free will is explained away by they are oh so powerful and unstoppable besides we were not harmed and we were shown great stuff

also is noticed that those who think of Jesus as an ET or do not relate to him at all are more prone to experiences of abduction

it is safe to say that many want contact with ET but is it safe

---

I've read stories about euphoric abductions where the abductees feel elevated with a sense of well being around these creatures

One particular story was about an abductee who loved to be around those little beings and would do anything they asked of him

One time when abducted he was asked by them to pull a lever which would release deadly gas into a sealed transparent cell with humans trapped inside

He said he did so with a smile looking on the loving gaze of the abductors which he called his friends

Knowing full well he was executing those people

---

Now if there is any fact to this story I do not know but what I do know

Be aware of what you want

Awareness is key. Eleni,Antonia,Brook... and some others here. I respect you all but I think you are dazzled and confused about all this. You have tons of info on this subject as well as your own opinion but I think you are confused with many dis info too.

I would not be so keen to believe all that was said about what is really happening, there are tons of lies ,deliberate lies to confuse people ,rid them of their awareness and finally run over their lives.

Antonia, please re read the Bible and you would find that almost none of you said is actually there. On few places Yahweh said in condemnation of Israel when they burned their children as an offering to Moloch and Baal ,that child sacrificing never ever came into his mind and that he is disgusted with it.

But on the other hand ,Satan AKA Lucifer AKA Devil and his cohorts of entities of evil (whom ever they are , from demons to reptilians)...always tried to actually blame Yahweh,Jesus for HIS evil works... YOu found that always .

Also religions are mere tool in Lucifer´s hands and with them he is doing a hell of a job in enslaving and torturing people through all history... His best tool so far was "christianity"...

Again re read the Bible, without prejudice, without pre formed religious thoughts , without fear , without judgement. Whaever is not clear, put it on the side, write it and continue reading. See through the back ground of whom was that message writen. Whole that area where Isralites werea bout to go into were deeply in occult and demon worsjiping, human sacrificing, sorcery,withchcraft and blood and sex orgies... Is it any different today???

They are cloaked today but their evil essence is still there...

I think of sorcery and magic as tools which are not good for humans since we are capable for tools and power which is eons above sorcery and magic. Why would you use magic and sorcery to be "enlighted" when they are tools in Lucifer´s arsenal of lesser arms?

Also the person who is engaged in sorcery and magic is actually invoking dark forces and evil entities, it is playing with fire. Do not be surprised when that fire burns your fingers and even more.

Also imagine that you take your 4 year old child and give it a chain saw which is ON ! And say this is a good tool for you, now go play and create beautiful shapes... Or you give your child a matchsticks and tell him/her that go and light a fire and also you give a bottle of gasoline for better lighting of the fire...

Imagine the consequences...

This is same with sorcery , magic,withchraft, chaneling with dead, etc..
Those are dangerous things for not aware humans with high possibilty of destroying the person who mess with it.

Also, a question;

Why would you ,if you search for truth and love and light, would mess around with second hand or third hand things like that decribed above???
Why not come to the direct source of life, love and light- Yahweh the almighty creator and his son Jesus Christ?
Just skip all religions starting from "churchianity", teachings, philosophies ,lies and directly ask for aid from Jesus!

Love and blessing,

Beren

P.S.

My possible explanation about child sacrifices or abductions- namely children until age of 5-7 are the closet to creator´s energy and purity. Evil entities being now far away from life source ,losing their life energy for being dark and evil-are trying to get a portion of that pure energy from little children because they have it the purest when comparing to adults...

Just a possibilty...
Old 10-21-2009, 02:33 PM   #150
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Dualism subscribes to and prescribes the concept of pervasive separative states of discrepancy. It is characterized by a belief in absolutes, specifically absolute opposites such as: I vs. you, me vs. others, good vs. evil, God vs. satan, etc.
In dualism-based beliefs or religions, suffering and punishment is seen as part of a presumed fundamental duel or fight between dualistic forces: each side threatening the other side with suffering (in the form of punishment) if not joined up with their own side… although presumably from a different perspective.
Often the sense of happiness in dualist religions or beliefs is accompanied by a certain glee (Schadenfreude) that the "other" side is suffering from the punishment it deserves, being punished for not having chosen the "right" side.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote