Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-11-2009, 08:54 PM   #426
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

Firefox and 1024x768. Isn't that standard?
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 09:00 PM   #427
Kra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
Depends on your monitor... 1024x768 is standard for 17 inch monitors. For example 19 inch monitors have 1280x1024 as standard resolution. I asked you about the browser because In some cases the browser doesn't show correctly some parts of a page because of the code but i don't think here is the case.
Kra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 09:08 PM   #428
Kra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kra View Post
Depends on your monitor... 1024x768 is standard for 17 inch monitors. For example 19 inch monitors have 1280x1024 as standard resolution. I asked you about the browser because In some cases the browser doesn't show correctly some parts of a page because of the code but i don't think here is the case.
Just to check i changed my resolution on my laptop from 1280x800 to 1024x768 although it was not necesary... and i had to scroll right a little like what happens in your case. It's the signature that is causing this.
Old 12-11-2009, 09:27 PM   #429
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Of course it is personal but I say its always best to crank up your resolution to the maxx babyyyyy1!!!!!!!!!

But yes as kra says that may be your max, it depends on your monitor.

Quote:
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 10:15 PM   #430
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
No you are not...........I see it continuing myself, some kind of illusion
Blame it on the eggnog spiced with Jamaican rum.....yummmm....where's the party
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 10:18 PM   #431
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post

We'll be right over. It's so friggin cold today a little rum might help warm things up.

Last edited by micjer; 12-11-2009 at 10:23 PM.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 10:19 PM   #432
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post

I figured that might have something to do with it Oh Well

that poor cat LOL LOL
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 10:24 PM   #433
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Well, it hard to adjust your settings when your Cpu is hooked up to a flat rock.

So what I did was adjust the settings to my secondary flat rock to 1280 X 960 and the hard headed issue of the signature went away. Hey, when I did that I saw a rocket appear on that Norway picture.

Thanks Kra. Much appreciated. Now I have to put my glasses on.

Somebody mentioned Rum?? hmmm..........cool pic Micjer!

Last edited by Lionhawk; 12-11-2009 at 10:28 PM.
Old 12-11-2009, 10:29 PM   #434
viking
Avalon Senior Member

*viking shrugs*

MORE ON BLUE LIGHT DISPLAY OVER NORWAY by AA Metatron
IN FROM MARK HUBER:
On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 7:35 AM
The Cosmic Burst Of Love as Witnessed in Norway; See Photos of StarGate Portal Opening for 12:12 Energy Shift
Posted by ???£lizabeth Trutwin?£? on December 9, 2009 at 9:39am ET
View My Blog
Tom-the-Ring-Tailed-Cat states that seriously significant craft have entered this dimension to remove all darkhats from the planet in the next 72 hours...on 12/12/09, presaging worldwide decloakings as predicted on GalacticRoundTable.com.

From AA Metatron:
This spiral of light in the sky is an opening through a portal. This is the beginning of the Cosmic Burst of Love StarGate Portal Opening. This is a 72 hour process which will raise the vibrations of Earth and on 12/12/09 nothing that is not at 5D or above will be capable of withstanding the energy here. Everyone will be able to feel the effects of love and bliss pouring out over the Planet. It will be in this extremely high energy where miracles will occur. This is a divine dispensation and it is the largest burst of love energy to be emitted to Earth in all her history. We have been bringing a message to Earth regarding changes in the financial, political, and religious sectors. This is the Celestial Sign you have been waiting to see. Decloakings cannot occur until we have PEACE. This burst of Cosmic Love entering through StarGate Portal Opening, pictured here, is the bringer of Peace.
Blessings my Beloveds,
~Archangel Metatron

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 10:30 PM   #435
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Angry Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

only one thing to say HARRP
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 10:48 PM   #436
lightwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Whatever this is, it is BEAUTIFUL and I wouldn't mind having this experience in my neck of the woods.

In the past year some info that came thru a channel mentioned that we may be having some "unprecedented events" coming our way (positive btw) and I'd like to think that this is just one of them. It came to me in my mulling over what an "unprecedented event" would consist of that many people could experience and my thought was that it would come from the sky, last long enough for a large number of people to experience it and from there would be plastered on the web. Well, I am amazed at my wisdom !

I hope that there will be music with the next "showing"....now that would be awesome wouldn't it ?

lightwalker
lightwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 10:53 PM   #437
Kra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Well, it hard to adjust your settings when your Cpu is hooked up to a flat rock.

So what I did was adjust the settings to my secondary flat rock to 1280 X 960 and the hard headed issue of the signature went away. Hey, when I did that I saw a rocket appear on that Norway picture.

Thanks Kra. Much appreciated. Now I have to put my glasses on.

Somebody mentioned Rum?? hmmm..........cool pic Micjer!
I'm glad i could help... but i must add. If you really have a 17 inch monitor and you changed the resolution to 1280x960... although that resolution among other higher resolutions appear in the list... it is not wise to use it as it will make the desktop and icons look smaller then they should normally look because the resolution is higher than the standard one which a 17 inch monitor should use and in the same time your Hz are changing from say 85 (if you have a CRT type monitor (not LCD)) to 60 and that could hurt your eyes and make you see your display vibrating especialy on white background... give you headache etc. If that's the case i will suggest to switch back to your standard resolution. If that's not the case and your monitor is bigger than 17 inch... then you're right on track. I felt the need to specify all these.
Old 12-11-2009, 10:57 PM   #438
MadSheeple
Avalon Senior Member

Wow this has progressed alot since I last checked, very interesting leads. I think we are going in the right direction. Keep it up folks!
MadSheeple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 11:00 PM   #439
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

I have an 18" standard and a 19" lcd hooked up. Thanks for the info Kra!
Old 12-12-2009, 12:27 AM   #440
WiNaDeYo
Avalon Senior Member

WOW! I found out about the spiral over Norway on another site, then they showed it on the Italian news last night.... I've been reading all of your wonderful ideas and want to thank you all for your input....absolutely amazing times we live in!

At first, not knowing about the Russian missle test, I immediately thought "Bluebeam". But I, too noticed, that it seemed that the blue spiral was coming down from the white spiral as the tail of it was disipating throught the air and seemed more concentrated toward the earth. And it also looked like to me that the "swirl" was backward to the direction of the white spiral. Amazing the "black hole" effect at the end of the event!

I also asked myself, how did the white spiral remain flat looking?

I'll keep scratching my head as I gather in all this brainstorming...

But I did want to comment on something else, something connected to what LucidJia posted...

December the 8th is the Catholic holiday of the Immaculate Conception ( please see and read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immaculate_Conception).

The painting that is posted, I assume, implies this event (or is it Mary's conception?).

Is it a coincidence?

And the cloud in the painting, yes, looks like the cloud seen over Moscow some time ago.

I have read a book by Carol Saito "21 December 2012... and if nothing happens?" and in the chapter she dedicates to HAARP, there is a photograph of the same kind of clouds (she credits the photo to the video: HAARP: Holes in Heaven? HAARP and Advances in Tesla Technology). I pulled that reference immediately when I saw the Moscow picts on the net.

Very, very curious, indeed! Keep it up, guys and gals!
WiNaDeYo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 01:54 AM   #441
GoingToFast
Banned

This is how I see it at THIS moment :

It is a missile and the missile is fired from 'The White Sea' Russia , it COULD be one of their new ICBMs which they have been having serious problems with, apparently.

The thing is , it is a bit to convenient , sort of speak, with the Nobel Prize and Climate Conference. Either the Russians are the dumbest motherhummpers on the face of the earth , shooting this missile on the day of the Nobel Peace Prize , that's like ' Flipping the Bird ' in the face of the entire world-community on the very day that the world-community is trying to promote peace - BUT THE RUSSIANS AINT THAT STUPID.

But still... it is a missile... so what gives...

Here's my conclusion :
The missile has been tampered with intentionally probably by the Russians themselves, the Russians are "in on it" ,they are completely in concordance with the rest of world-community - THIS IS A STAGED EVENT , and the event is staged to get the masses into the "right mood" sort of speak , and here you have a good example of what I would like to call a
" Conspiracy of Goodness" - THE CONSPIRACY DO NOT HAVE MALIGN INTENT, it is staged to get the people in to a higher frequency on this momentous day, and I believe that the wanted effect was achieved, don't you...

Most ICBMs have something that is called 'Vector Thrusters' or 'Guidance Thrusters' and all you would have to do to get the wanted effect , as the one we have seen, is simply to put one of these Vectors a bit Askew so the missile makes a slight wobbling motion and DRAWS the blue and white spirals in the sky , and also put in a propellant(fuel) for each engine and vector so to give of a certain colour to get the wanted visual effect.

Belove are some pictures on ICBM's

Last edited by GoingToFast; 12-13-2009 at 01:33 PM.
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 02:10 AM   #442
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

As Suriel pointed out that this phenomenon has created a global impact in terms of awareness. As what evidence I have looked into makes me ask the question, is this man made or otherwise? Based on what has been presented in terms of video evidence and pictures, I am suspecting more so to the otherwise.

For one thing that pushes me away from a perfectly bad rocket scenario is the time duration and the size of the field. The field estimated at almost 3 miles across. Add the duration of about 3 minutes. I can not conclude a rocket of any type even with fuel leakage that could do that with the numbers I have thus far presented. Then at the end of it where the event horizon just spreads out like it did from the center. If it was a rocket out of control, I have to ask after all that time, how was it able to stay there in stasis for at least two minutes. Also it being out of control. Did I say perfectly out of control?

The evidence that we can see is light being left over from an effect that was created. How do you explain the compression of the blue light being swirled? Every kind of rocket fuel I have seen burned off has several colors and not one such as only blue. I see compression waves at work here. Whether gravitational, magnetic, or whatever.

What I am now suspecting is that it was either a UFO that shot up from the surface and created the various compression waves or it was a wormhole with a signal of energy being downloaded to the impact point. Mind you I am not trying to spin this but I am trying to figure this out.

Has anyone done any remote viewing on this or a scan? I don't exactly subscribe to channeling for obvious reasons. And
I can channel so save me from those comments. What say you remote viewers?
Old 12-12-2009, 02:17 AM   #443
LucidJia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Here's my conclusion :
The missile has been tampered with intentionally probably by the Russians themselves, the Russians are "in on it" ,they are completely in concordance with the rest of world-community - THIS IS A STAGED EVENT , and the event is staged to get the masses into the "right mood" sort of speak , and here you have a good example of what I would like to call a
" Conspiracy of Goodness" - THE CONSPIRACY DO NOT HAVE MALIGN INTENT, it is staged to get the people in to a higher frequency on this momentous day, and I believe that the wanted effect was achieved, don't you...
Doublethink: Send a message of peace with a weapon. Get a peace prize for promoting war.

I dont think this is the case.

*Mabey this has created a rise in global consiousness but I dont think the people behind the nobel peace prize conspired this.
LucidJia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 03:02 AM   #444
LucidJia
Avalon Senior Member

Check this out guys.. The plot thickens. Another spiral spotted in Russia!!

http://cosmiclog.msnbc.msn.com/archi...1/2150063.aspx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGaeV5NoUnU

Last edited by LucidJia; 12-12-2009 at 03:08 AM.
LucidJia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 03:20 AM   #445
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Doesn't anybody watch missile lauches?

It was no phenomenon. And no portal.

It was a Russian missile, a failed missile.

When I first saw a video of it, that's exactly what I thought it was, a missile.
If you've seen a number of rocket launches, that is what you would recognize.

I spent a couple of years launching rockets made for youth, with my son, had them go a mile high. It was a blast (no pun intended). Many a time a rocket wouldn't "go straight". Rockets will twirl and do strange things.

And the pictures on the first page are exaggerated artists renditions.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 04:10 AM   #446
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post

When I first saw a video of it, that's exactly what I thought it was, a missile.

I spent a couple of years launching rockets made for youth, with my son, had them go a mile high. It was a blast (no pun intended). Many a time a rocket wouldn't "go straight". Rockets will twirl and do strange things.

Yes Kathy....there are many posts about it here on the thread. We know all about the rocket/missile

But have you read any other posts here? There are those of us that believe it is much more.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 04:14 AM   #447
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Agreed KathyT!
But those pictures you mentioned were not artist renderings they were just photos taken with a camera on a tripod with adjusted ISO (shutter) speeds to better collect light and well, create the neat picture. I discuss it more in other posts here. This to me proves fore knowledge of a missile launch, as the photographers were ready and waiting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post

Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 05:27 AM   #448
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

It was a rocket that had hovering capabilities as well. Maybe the Russians do have something new. Mmmmm......................
Old 12-12-2009, 05:48 AM   #449
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It was a rocket that had hovering capabilities as well. Maybe the Russians do have something new. Mmmmm......................
They had to stop at the portal entrance for a Latte

Old 12-12-2009, 07:49 AM   #450
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry guys...I just could not stop myself
A little missile Humor

Last edited by BROOK; 12-12-2009 at 08:00 AM.