Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-27-2008, 01:51 AM   #1
Commander Adama
Avalon Senior Member

Default November 11th Worldwide Mass Meditation

November 11th Worldwide Mass Meditation

I am scheduling a mass meditation for November 11th 2008. On this day, a major wave of energy will be flowing through the planet. This energy, of course, will be very activational for everybody, and will raise the collective consciousness even higher than it already is. 11/11 is an important cosmic number, and amplifying that energy could have very beneficial properties. So, on this date, I am calling for a worldwide mass meditation for a couple reasons. They are the following.

1) For lightworkers to come together to magnify their light and amplify it even more worldwide.
2) To help the next USA president (whoever it ends up being) energetically and consciously into awakening to planetary and universal truths.
3) To tap into the flow of manifestation, and by using our power, to make certain events such as major ET events, government events, financial events, etc. to come to fruition within the very near future.
4) To help heal Mother Earth and more importantly, to send her love.
5) The list goes on and on.

This mass meditation is going to be a 24 hour event, and will start and end according to your own time zone. This message is to simply spark the awareness of others.

I have dedicated a part of my forum to this event which will contain all of the information for this mass meditation. It is going to be the headquarters for information regarding this event. Things such as envisioning and meditation methods, lists of what to meditate for, updates on how big this event is going to be, etc. The link to the forum is:

http://www.GalacticAffairs.com/gfolforum

Please spread this message as far as possible. I want this mass meditation to be as big as possible, so we can start to create big change on this planet. We have the power to do so, so let’s use it.

Love and Light,

Commander Adama

http://www.GalacticAffairs.com
Commander Adama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 02:36 AM   #2
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: November 11th Worldwide Mass Meditation

now this is something I can support

I have posted this mass meditation/mass consciousness event on the MCC schedule to help.

I will be joining in on this as well.

peace
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 02:39 AM   #3
whalerider
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: November 11th Worldwide Mass Meditation

There's that 11:11 again. I think I should post this finding again...I found this while reading some of Alex Collier's work. Here's another 11:11 connection:

Our Universe consists of eleven primary dimensional levels or belts. Within these levels are 11 different levels or frequencies of sound and color. This is important to state because that which we perceive as the Universe is the last level of creation that is occurring i our present. In other words 4th density is our next level and within that vibration is 11 levels of matter and creation, and so on with all the other levels until we reach the 11th density and the last level of that density.
whalerider is offline   Reply With Quote