Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-13-2010, 06:00 AM   #76
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Unhappy Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

It's not dieing off the pandemic is growing and there are many who don't want you to know , why is that because they are here replaceing us and they don't want you to know they're evil agenda, does this look like it's dieing "From the ministry of health Ukraine.

http://www.recombinomics.com/News/01...raine_940.html

Audio:Nov 24 Dec2 Dec17 Dec30 twitter *************************
Live feed of underlying pandemic map data here
Commentary
Ukraine Fatalities Jump to 940 - Over 4 Million Infected
Recombinomics Commentary 13:20
January 12, 2010

4,106,091 Influenza/ARI

242,246 Hospitalized

940 Dead

The above tally is the latest from the Ukraine Ministry of Health website.* The number dead has increased by 22 in the past 24 h and 42 in the past 48 h, which is close to one death per hour, even though the number of cases per day has decline so only 5 of the 27 regions remain above the epidemic threshold.* In the past 2 days there were 7 deaths recorded for Kyiv and 6 for Donetsk, which now has 134 deaths (see map).*

The high rate of fatalities is of concern because of the high frequency of fatal cases with receptor binding domain changes.* Although several countries have a case fatality rate for H1N1 patients with D225G/N, in Ukraine all 8 sequences from fatal cases have D225G, D225N, or both.

Moreover, similar changes are being reported for adjacent regions in Russia and Moldova, and spikes in fatalities are also being reported in countries in the region, including a cluster in Romainia

Ukraine is being careful watched because of concerns that the sub-clade with these receptor binding domain changes will became more common, leading to a higher rate of severe and fatal cases.* Recent sequences from the Kyiv area had both D225G and D225N, which corresponds to the spread of fatal H1N1 cases.

Sequences from fatal cases in eastern Ukraine would be useful.

How is it possible none of the magor news syndicates don't want you to know but it's already in Iowa and North Carolina"
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 06:23 AM   #77
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

timetotelltheworld - Where are you getting the Twitter feeds from?
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 01:13 PM   #78
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Post 76 has the link there are others and these numbers are coming from the Ukrainian ministry of health

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
timetotelltheworld - Where are you getting the Twitter feeds from?
Old 01-13-2010, 11:45 PM   #79
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Update conditions around the virus and the Ukraine
http://www.recombinomics.com/News/01...Sequences.html
Old 01-13-2010, 11:54 PM   #80
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

its in the Ukrainian news and press why isnt in ours WHY ARE THEY HIDEING IT

A. BECAUSE WERE NEXT
B. GOTTA MOVE THE FEMA TRAINS CLOSER TO THE CITIES FIRST
C. FEMA CAMPS ARE BUILT FUNDED AND STAFFED
D. DELAYING THE PANIC
OR. E.ALL OF THE ABOVE

ANSWER E. ALL OF THE ABOVE

http://www.kyivpost.com/news/nation/detail/56873/

Death toll from flu, respiratory infections in Ukraine rises to 940
Yesterday at 11:15 | Interfax-Ukraine The number of those who have died of flu and flu-like illnesses in Ukraine has increased to 940 people as of late on Jan. 12, the Ukrainian Health Ministry has reported.

Twenty-two people have died of flu and its complications (pneumonia) over the past 24 hours, the ministry said.

Since the outbreak of the epidemic (October 29), 4.106 million people have contracted flu and respiratory infections, including 53,814 people over the past 24 hours.

According to the ministry, the epidemic threshold was exceeded in Dnipropetrovsk, Luhansk, Poltava, Sumy regions and Crimea.

The ministry publishes no separate statistics on cases of A/H1N1 influenza or swine flu.

Old 01-13-2010, 11:55 PM   #81
zaina
Avalon Senior Member

I worry about you my friend ,living on the
streets ,in this cold , keep safe ,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nlf8SKOExnM&feature=sub
http://www.youtube.com/user/entimes7.../0/-H7X4F_VI20

Last edited by zaina; 01-14-2010 at 12:41 AM.
zaina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 04:45 AM   #82
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

No way to deny phillipines in martial law

and heres some recent news on the plague coming this is 8 days old
http://forua.wordpress.com/2010/01/0...aine-tops-800/

this is one week later DO THE MATH LOOK HOW QUICK ITS TAKEN ITS TOLL AND NOT FINISHED
Old 01-14-2010, 06:13 AM   #83
TigaHawk
Avalon Senior Member

How many people over there were vaccinated?

My mum is pushing me to get my swine flu vaccination, made the mistake of telling her i diddnt get it.. next time she asks tho will tell her i did.

Pitty i diddnt catch on to all this before i got the Guardacill vaccinations (all 3 - p.s - any clue on what goodies that one was filled with?)
TigaHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 03:04 PM   #84
zaina
Avalon Senior Member

kevin ,I just found out from a friend that where he works a fire chief has asked why is it not being put on main stream news what is going on in the ukraine ,people dying etc
so what you are saying has been confirmed to me ,
Old 01-14-2010, 03:26 PM   #85
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigaHawk View Post

My mum is pushing me to get my swine flu vaccination, made the mistake of telling her i diddnt get it.. next time she asks tho will tell her i did.

Pitty i diddnt catch on to all this before i got the Guardacill vaccinations (all 3 - p.s - any clue on what goodies that one was filled with?)
They are trying to force me to let my 16 year old daughter get that one, it is very dangerous from what I read. I was supposed to sign a declaration as to why she wasn't getting it, I referred them to Blog on HPV vaccine and haven't heard from them since.

The UK bought 90 million doses of H1N1 vaccines and have so far used only 4 million, they are all reaching their use by date soon and may have to be scrapped, meanwhile they are talking about record cuts in public spending after March, can't wait for the audit of the 'swine flu swindle'.
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 03:45 PM   #86
zaina
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

There are many goodies in the gardasil ,you better off not knowing ,the mind can play tricks on you ,
I do know girls that have has it also and they are ok ,2years later ,
give your mum all the evidence you can find ,shes your mum and will see in the end ,
its all coming out now ,so not much longer and she will be pleased she never gave it ,http://www.theflucase.com/index.php?...mid=64&lang=en
Old 01-14-2010, 03:50 PM   #87
zaina
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Yes thats another question ,how many were vaccinated ,
Old 01-14-2010, 10:45 PM   #88
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

Perhaps someone should inform these alien phantoms as to what 'here' really is, wherefore they might rethink their plan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetotelltheworld View Post
Answer it's an alien race replaceing us and they control the media.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 11:34 PM   #89
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

The swine flu vaccine has been linked as a receptor for the new version of swine black lung flu...

in other words you get the vaccine YOU HAVE A BETTER CHANCE of getting the new mutated version........

wanna guess what all those cem trails are about
bromiam and amonium and other chemicles which can carry pathogins on them THEY HAVE YOU TAKE THE VACCINE THEN DROP THE VIRUS

IF YOUR HUMAN YOU GET IT

IF YOUR ALIEN YOU DONT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGtjllq-SHg

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardia View Post
They are trying to force me to let my 16 year old daughter get that one, it is very dangerous from what I read. I was supposed to sign a declaration as to why she wasn't getting it, I referred them to Blog on HPV vaccine and haven't heard from them since.

The UK bought 90 million doses of H1N1 vaccines and have so far used only 4 million, they are all reaching their use by date soon and may have to be scrapped, meanwhile they are talking about record cuts in public spending after March, can't wait for the audit of the 'swine flu swindle'.
Old 01-14-2010, 11:40 PM   #90
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

LETS NOT FOR GET THE STATISTICS THEY SPEAK FOR THEM SELVES

update

Audio Nov 24 Dec2 Dec17 Dec30 twitter
Commentary

Ukraine Fatalities Jump to 940 - Over 4 Million Infected
Recombinomics Commentary 13:20
January 12, 2010

4,106,091 Influenza/ARI

242,246 Hospitalized

940 Dead

The above tally is the latest from the Ukraine Ministry of Health website. The number dead has increased by 22 in the past 24 h and 42 in the past 48 h, which is close to one death per hour, even though the number of cases per day has decline so only 5 of the 27 regions remain above the epidemic threshold. In the past 2 days there were 7 deaths recorded for Kyiv and 6 for Donetsk, which now has 134 deaths (see map).

The high rate of fatalities is of concern because of the high frequency of fatal cases with receptor binding domain changes. Although several countries have a case fatality rate for H1N1 patients with D225G/N, in Ukraine all 8 sequences from fatal cases have D225G, D225N, or both.

Moreover, similar changes are being reported for adjacent regions in Russia and Moldova, and spikes in fatalities are also being reported in countries in the region, including a cluster in Romainia

Ukraine is being careful watched because of concerns that the sub-clade with these receptor binding domain changes will became more common, leading to a higher rate of severe and fatal cases. Recent sequences from the Kyiv area had both D225G and D225N, which corresponds to the spread of fatal H1N1 cases.

update

http://www.recombinomics.com/News/01...mania_CFR.html

Audio Dec17 Dec30 Jan6 Jan13 twitter
Commentary

Spike in H1N1 Fatalities in Romania Raises Concerns
Recombinomics Commentary 23:15
January 14, 2010

Secretary of State Adrian Streinu-Cercel said the fatality rate in influenza A/H1N1 virus in the last six weeks increased from 0.1% to 1.32%.

The above comments reflect a dramatic rise in the number of deaths in the past six week in Romania. The above rate is likely linked to lab confirmed cases and over-represents the true fatality rate, but the dramatic rise is likely linked to the spread of D225G. Six weeks ago samples were sent to Mill Hill, which has likely confirmed D225G. The increase in activity in November was near the Ukraine border, and mutations like those in Ukraine have been cited in media reports. Recent reports also described a cluster of severed cases that involved hospitalization of three from the cluster, followed by the death of two (42F and 21M). These fatalities led to a run on vaccine in Olt County.

These media reports provide further support for the spread of D225G/N. Sequences from Ukraine, Moldova, and Russia with D225G/N have been made public and all appear to be from fatal cases. The sequences are from the same clade, adding addition support for the transmission of these receptor binding domain changes at position 225.

These data do not support the WHO working hypothesis that D225G and D225N are due to independent random mutations. The low frequency of D225G/N in public sequences places the changes of 8 of 8 fatal cases with D225G/N in Ukraine at a trillion to one, and the recent results significantly raise those odds because all of the recently released sequences from fatal cases in Russia also have these changes.

The spread of these sequences raise concerns that these changes will be present at higher frequencies in the next wave of infections. Mill Hill assigned a "low reactor" characterization of a Ukraine isolate, and the sequences had D225G as the only non-synonymous HA change, raise concern for selection of these changes.

Release of sequences from Romania would be useful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
Perhaps someone should inform these alien phantoms as to what 'here' really is, wherefore they might rethink their plan.

Last edited by timetotelltheworld; 01-15-2010 at 09:52 PM.
Old 01-14-2010, 11:40 PM   #91
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetotelltheworld View Post
The swine flu vaccine has been linked as a receptor for the new version of swine black lung flu...

in other words you get the vaccine YOU HAVE A BETTER CHANCE of getting the new mutated version........

wanna guess what all those cem trails are about
bromiam and amonium and other chemicles which can carry pathogins on them THEY HAVE YOU TAKE THE VACCINE THEN DROP THE VIRUS

IF YOUR HUMAN YOU GET IT

IF YOUR ALIEN YOU DONT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGtjllq-SHg
if i live im an alien ...... cool.. i dont doubt a second wave is on its way tho.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 12:26 AM   #92
zaina
Avalon Senior Member

well i guess i am human then ,the chemtrails do effect my breathing
Old 01-15-2010, 11:10 PM   #93
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

if they are not getting jabbed neither am i
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1z7KSEnyxw

its all a fricking con and like sheep lead to slaughter so will go the human race.....

sorry its biblical and OLE JC is coming back your soul makes a really good battery

eternal life in the heavans = batteries for alien ships
Old 01-15-2010, 11:28 PM   #94
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 11:41 PM   #95
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

wouldnt it be nice if ole YAHWEH showed up and put a kabosh on all this **** that was never his plan............took a look at all the wickedness in the world and decided to start all the parallels over from the beginning and just didnt create the ANGELS in the first place...........they have been the problem from the start.........could you imagine what that would be like,,,,,,all the humans go back to theyre very first lives ..........the angels seice to exist and mankind gets a fair chance.........

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm i wonder

MAYBE HE IS ALREADY HERE AND HE KNOWS WHO HE IS AND WHY HE IS HERE , MAYBE THAT KABOSH WILL HAPPEN REALLY REALLY SOON

GUESS WHAT I KNOW FOR A FACT HE IS HERE

SIT AND ENJOY IT WHILE IT LASTS BECAUSE ITS UP TO HIM AND YOU CANT DO A DAMN THING ABOUT IT

OH AND FOR THE RECORD GOD HATES THE ANGELS AND HAS SOMETHING SPECIAL PLANNED FOR EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM

THE ONE THING THESE ANGELIC BASTARDS GAVE AWAY TO ME IS THAT HE IS IN FACT HERE

HE DOES HAVE THE ABILITY TO ERASE ALL OF TIME TO GET RID OF THEM

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST THEY HATE HIM AND FEAR HIM AND ALL THEY CAN DO IS HOPE THAT HE DOESNT

DONT WORRY WHEN HE DOES YOU WONT FEEL A THING PROMISE: roll1:

EVERYTHING GETS ERASED TO THE VERY BEGINNING AND NO ANGELS EVER AGAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
Old 01-15-2010, 11:44 PM   #96
zaina
Avalon Senior Member

Are you saying they have always used our souls for this ,each harvest time ,
has it been done before ,
how long does a soul last for a ship ,
why do we keep having to incarnate
are we safe the other side ,
loads of questions i have
Old 01-15-2010, 11:54 PM   #97
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Cartoons are meant to be watched, not lived. Nobody is here to punish anyone. No linear time reset button is about to be pushed. God doesn't hate anyone or anything.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 03:45 AM   #98
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Cartoons are meant to be watched, not lived. Nobody is here to punish anyone. No linear time reset button is about to be pushed. God doesn't hate anyone or anything.

And this is the dooms pronounced by ole Yahweh when the angels went against his plans it unturned led to the war in the heavans.

From the book of Enoch banned burned and destroyed by the church for one hidden reason 2 of those fallen angels were Daniel and Ezekiel. Fallen angels not profits.

Sacred Texts* Bible* Apocrypha* Index* Previous* Next*
CHAPTER X.

1. Then said the Most High, the Holy and Great One spake, and sent Uriel to the son of Lamech, and said to him: 2. '〈Go to Noah〉 and tell him in my name "Hide thyself!" and reveal to him the end that is approaching: that the whole earth will be destroyed, and a deluge is about to come upon the whole earth, and will destroy all that is on it. 3. And now instruct him that he may escape and his seed may be preserved for all the generations of the world.' 4. And again the Lord said to Raphael: 'Bind Azâzêl hand and foot, and cast him into the darkness: and make an opening in the desert, which is in Dûdâêl, and cast him therein. 5. And place upon him rough and jagged rocks, and cover him with darkness, and let him abide there for ever, and cover his face that he may not see light. 6. And on the day of the great judgement he shall be cast into the fire. And heal the earth which the angels have corrupted, and proclaim the healing of the earth, that they may heal the plague, and that all the children of men may not perish through all the secret things that the Watchers have disclosed and have taught their sons. 8. And the whole earth has been corrupted through the works that were taught by Azâzêl: to him ascribe all sin.' 9. And to Gabriel said the Lord: 'Proceed against the bastards and the reprobates, and against the children of fornication: and destroy [the children of fornication and] the children of the Watchers from amongst men [and cause them to go forth]: send them one against the other that they may destroy each other in battle: for length of days shall they not have. 10. And no request that they (i.e. their fathers) make of thee shall be granted unto their fathers on their behalf; for they hope to live an eternal life, and that each one of them will live five hundred years.' 11. And the Lord said unto Michael: 'Go, bind Semjâzâ and

p. 38

his associates who have united themselves with women so as to have defiled themselves with them in all their uncleanness. 12. And when their sons have slain one another, and they have seen the destruction of their beloved ones, bind them fast for seventy generations in the valleys of the earth, till the day of their judgement and of their consummation, till the judgement that is for ever and ever is consummated. 13. In those days they shall be led off to the abyss of fire: 〈and〉 to the torment and the prison in which they shall be confined for ever. And whosoever shall be condemned and destroyed will from thenceforth be bound together with them to the end of all generations. 15. And destroy all the spirits of the reprobate and the children of the Watchers, because they have wronged mankind. Destroy all wrong from the face of the earth and let every evil work come to an end: and let the plant of righteousness and truth appear: ⌈and it shall prove a blessing; the works of righteousness and truth⌉ shall be planted in truth and joy for evermore.
Old 01-16-2010, 09:16 AM   #99
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
MP2 please stop. If you don't agree with the content of this thread, start some of your own. The new community that this forum is seeking to establish, does not in my opinion, include such cruelty to others ....
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 09:34 AM   #100
solent
Avalon Senior Member

So don't we have any members here from Ukraine, who can give us some info?

Kevin, not sure where your statement of souls = UFO power cells comes from.
solent is offline   Reply With Quote