Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-06-2008, 05:21 AM   #26
MartyMcFailure
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: If I was David Wilcock....

sorry for double post im no scientist but isnt hiroshima a thriving city today?
MartyMcFailure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 05:29 AM   #27
Sherab
Avalon Senior Member

D-dub does have a big yapper, but I don't think that is a reason for making any judgments about his info.
Sherab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 08:00 AM   #28
Made_in_Brazil
Avalon Senior Member

I prefer to be a lurker, but since I was compelled to post on Dr Deagle's thread, I feel I now must add a final word or two on the following interviews provided by kerry and Bill.

While I don't quite agree with everything that David always says - and that's how it should be - his balanced input was quite on the mark, IMHO. I had stated, before his interview was posted, that dreams and visions are symbolic in nature - archetypes, unsolved issues, fears, expectations etc, meant - first and foremost - for the dreamer him/herself. It doesn't mean that one can't eventually tap into the collective and channel what is being held on store in the mass consciousness in terms of probabilities. The accuracy of such readings, though, would depend on how much inner work said 'prophet' has been doing, facing his own fears and shadows first, before he/she ventures to channel what he eelieves to be 'factual events' to the masses.

David made it clear and helped to neutralize the negativity - in that aspect - not by *denying * it ( denial actually precipitates negativity ), but by putting the cards on the table and exposing it in a very candid manner. I was pleased to listen to his respose (ability) at that moment.

The forum - It's my undertanding that some people are bending towards the polarization of the Light & Love vs The Fear and Dark folks, including some interesting remarks, here and there, questioning "some posters's real intentions and agendas" whenever they engage conversations on topics that address negativity. It wouldn't work like this, IMO. We all have both polarities within and no fear or shadows can be transmuted if it's cast aside as 'undesireble', unwelcome, denied / supressed. Allowance is a key word here. Allowing shadows to come forth and be integrated, before it amplifies and escapes control seeking for release if it remains repressed/high pressured in the collective unconsciousness. I see all posters and insiders adding a perspective necessary to the holoview, so that we can examine an issue looking at all of its aspects. No need to start questioning one another's "agenda".

I'd just add my final paragraphs here by saying what I personally think to be the most important issue of all - to my personal belief, of course:

This is a reflective Universe. The Illuminatti is just a mirror of our own shadows government within and the victimization mentality we've allowed ourselves to perpetuate up until now. The more overlooked and denied our inner compartimentalized darkness and victimization issues have been, the more power outside their structure has gotten. There won't be any conflict resolution by battling 'the enemy outside', diverted by the dramas taking place on the objective world around, if we remain blind to the narcotraffic of toxic energies subtly taking place in the subjectivity of our own psyches.

There's no 'safe place'. Wherever we go, we can't escape heaven and hell within us, until we've solved this duality. No nuclear blast would happen outside when we properly deal with our own individual radioactive issues begging for fission. That's when positive thought is effective and we're not targets anymore. Once again, The Illuminati are visitors from within.

Just another input adding up to so many others, alll equally valid.

To my mind, when Dr Deagle's audio was posted, the forum immediately acted like a buffer, surrounding the issue by all sides - which was very benefitial, IMO. Some even mentioned the word virus (memes) and that's how a sick organism mobilizes its anticorps to neutralize infection.

In that case, Dr Deagle's meme channeling out in the open people's innermost fears has a necessary release purpose, the forum's mobilization and David's countering, a welcome medicine that could well help innoculate undesired systemic memes.

hugs to all

---------------------------------------------------------------------
"We are the mystics, the scientists, the artists, the cybernauts, the
explorers, the dreamers, the magicians, the visionaries, the shaman, the
mapmakers, the lovers, and the healers, stepping out from the fringe, and
coming together to redefine the possible."

Last edited by Made_in_Brazil; 10-06-2008 at 08:10 AM.
Made_in_Brazil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 08:27 AM   #29
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I prefer to be a lurker
That is a shame. With posts of the quality and intelligence of the one above, it would be nice if you posted more when you can

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 11:01 AM   #30
shokdee
Avalon Senior Member

I found it very tedious to listen to the whole David Wilcock interview. I wish he would just stick to the pertinent points instead of going on about how wonderful he is or about irrelevant "facts" he's discovered. A least we were spared comments about his incredible movie ideas and his amazing musical talents. He totally slags of Dr Deagle as a medical fraud then towards the end, when Kerry asks that everyone work together, he back tracks and says "I read about it on the internet. I don't know for sure". Why even bring this up? I'd have thought David was way above this kind of personal attack. His lengthy comments about his various psychic readings just sounded like egotistical one-upmanship to me - totally irrelevant to the point of the interview.

As I understand it David disagrees with whatever Dr Deagle MIGHT have said (since he didn't actually listen to the phone call) with 3 arguments.
First, if anything was going to happen, he (David) would have had visions himself. He didn't, so it can't be possible.
Second, the ETs won't allow anything bad to happen to the planet. (Not sure which ETs he has in mind here? Maybe the ones that supposedly struck Lanz with lightning even though that story is considered a myth).
Third, the Illuminati types would never destroy infrastructure (roads, buildings, bridges). He points to 9/11 and the way the bad guys imploded the buildings into their own footprint as an example of this (I find this argument to be tasteless).

I was also upset when he made comparisons to 9/11 and Katrina saying people harp on about 9/11 too much since Katrina was more devastating in terms of deaths and damage. Uh yes, but Katrina was a natural disaster and 9/11 was orchestrated. Dying from natural causes vs preplanned murder. There are other points I could mention but I'll stop now as I know I'll be flamed like mad for what I've already posted.

... As background I'll say I've been following David's work for a few years, long before he was on Project Camelot. I was first attracted to his knowledge of torsion physics and his 3 books Shift of the Ages, Science of Oneness and Divine Cosmos. I have listened to many interviews, readings, and blogs of his. At first he seemed really genuine, humble and loving, but now he seems caught up in some other game.

... As for Dr Deagle, I've watched the Granada forum lecture and I've listened to dozens of his nutrimedical show. He is very fire and brimstone and has been - incorrectly - predicting major man-made disasters for a long time. Nonetheless, he has some incredible insights and knowledge about DNA, the mind, the human body, causes of diseases etc. I've learned a great deal from listening to him. His breakneck delivery speed means lots of rewinding to listen again, but he has much valuable information to impart. He pulls no punches and always talks about the Illuminati types as evil, Satanic, demon infested, child molesting pedophiles.

What is most interesting about his recent phone call is that Kerry has had similar visions. This seems to be the main reason why this has been put out so quickly and why Bill and Kerry have contacted so many other witnesses to get their opinion.

I agree that we need positive approach and thoughts. The person I highly recommend is Susan Joy Rennison. Totally positive, fully informed, brimming with love. Please check her out if you haven't already.

Last edited by shokdee; 10-06-2008 at 11:13 AM. Reason: Add note about Susan Joy Rennison
shokdee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 11:06 AM   #31
Tuza

Yes, that is the part I didn't like, having to stoop low enough to attack Dr Deagle over the phone, not very spiritual David, as you say about facts and checking things out, maybe you want to practice a bit more what you preach. Besides that I was glad to hear some posivity.
Old 10-06-2008, 11:15 AM   #32
Racsouran
Banned

stop the drama an get back to reality. You all are more useful there.
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 08:40 PM   #33
goody8504
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shokdee View Post
"I read about it on the internet. I don't know for sure". Why even bring this up? I'd have thought David was way above this kind of personal attack. His lengthy comments about his various psychic readings just sounded like egotistical one-upmanship to me - totally irrelevant to the point of the interview.

As I understand it David disagrees with whatever Dr Deagle MIGHT have said (since he didn't actually listen to the phone call) with 3 arguments.
First, if anything was going to happen, he (David) would have had visions himself. He didn't, so it can't be possible.
Second, the ETs won't allow anything bad to happen to the planet. (Not sure which ETs he has in mind here? Maybe the ones that supposedly struck Lanz with lightning even though that story is considered a myth).
Third, the Illuminati types would never destroy infrastructure (roads, buildings, bridges). He points to 9/11 and the way the bad guys imploded the buildings into their own footprint as an example of this (I find this argument to be tasteless).

I was also upset when he made comparisons to 9/11 and Katrina saying people harp on about 9/11 too much since Katrina was more devastating in terms of deaths and damage. Uh yes, but Katrina was a natural disaster and 9/11 was orchestrated. Dying from natural causes vs preplanned murder. There are other points I could mention but I'll stop now as I know I'll be flamed like mad for what I've already posted.
first off, you've completely missed the point david was getting at. he didn't say deagle did those things, he's simply stating that because those things have been circulating around that you should take them into consideration. that doesn't mean assume their true, which david didn't do anyway. personal attack? i didn't think so. if you want to say david attacked deagle, then you'd also have to argue that david attacked himself because he pointed out some of the things that people say about his own life. of course, it's nonsense to say david attacked himself, so you can you say he attacked deagle?

secondly, he brings up his various psychic readings because you have to look at the track record of the person sharing the information. david has a great track record, so obviously he is going to make sure people know that. that doesn't mean david is always right, rather it means david has established some credibility regarding his psychic abilities. again, that doesn't mean you should believe everything david says, but don't automatically dismiss it just because you think his past readings are irrelevant.

in regards to david's reasons why he believes deagle is wrong..
1)david never said it was impossible for these things to happen because he didn't have the visions. he said he would PROBABLY have similar visions if ti were true. if you need to know the difference between probably and necessarily then i understand why you've misinterpreted most of what david says
2)ETs will not allow any more nuclear explosions because the effects are felt not only on our plane of existence, but reach into others as well. there are MANY sources who support this idea, and i agree with them.
3)i'm not sure how you don't make the connection here. if they didn't care about realestate, the PTB would have let the towers fall sideways to erase doubt of a controlled demolition. obviously, they chose to save the surrounding buildings (there's a lot of money invested in those buildings) and many people have used this information to debunk the official 9/11 story. why give the people reason to doubt what you're telling them unless you have specific reasons to leave the surrounding buildings unharmed?

lastly, i totally agree with his comparison of katrina vs 9/11. you assume katrina was a natural disaster. can you prove this? either way, it's irrelevant. 9/11 could have been prevented, yes. but katrina could have also been prevented, or at least the damage minimized. we've spent how much money on terror? and what has it gotten us? nothing. had we spent that money on building up our defenses against natural disasters, thousands of lives could have been saved and millions of dollars worth of property as well. absolutely we should be concentrating on those that cause the most death and destruction. i mean come on, haven't you figured out that the war on terror doesn't exist? let's at least spend our time and money on something that can have a positive impact
goody8504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 04:43 PM   #34
cantaloupe
Avalon Senior Member

I admire and have gratitude for David Wilcock's work and presence, BUT...
the fact that he toots his own horn so much detracts from his message. He is beginning to sound a little whiny.
Deagle does feel like a talking black cloud most of the time, however Wilcock's criticism of him seemed personal and over the top to me.
No one is immune to the excesses of ego. These are human beings just like you and me. They both have a piece to share. I hope their intentions are good, but I have no way of knowing for certain if this is the case. Discernment demands the same thing of us as it does from them.
Thanks, folks, for trying to formulate your own pictures of what's happening , based on a really complicated and conflicting mix of OPINION and information.
We need everyone to try to do this. Many of your insights are as valuable to me as theirs.
Don't wait to tell the people you love that you love them.
Best wishes
cantaloupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 05:16 PM   #35
Oneworld719
Avalon Senior Member

Hotema....I couldn't agree with you more. sorry folks but every time I have listened to DW I am slapped in the face with EGO from him. The "I's" and "me's"...very old, but, let me say to some degree he does have a pinkie on the universal pulse, but a big foot in the shadow self. Reputable...hummm, repeating what has been know for thousands of years...you betch ya!!!
Namasta
Oneworld719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 05:33 PM   #36
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

There's always people who will mistake expertise for ego, arrogance or elitism.

You're not asked to like him. You judge his material and his work. David as a person is completely irrelevant. Doctors and scientists are often called elitist or self absorbed. Yes they're quick to throw mental garbage into the bin. They worked hard to learn to recognize garbage and gain that privilege... Did you?

Today is the 7th, no bombs went off yet. No massive loss of life occurred. So start judging, judge his word. Does he seem to be right? Or wrong?.... If he's right then apparently his refusal to even listen to Deagle has merit... I personally think David did the right thing. In fact very much the right thing. He defused a doom prediction with clear information giving people the chance to breathe easily. And taking those negative emotions away from those who feed on them...

Nothing of this can be debated, it's all factual information that anyone can verify.

Now I am not saying Deagle is not "in the know". I suppose he is because Bill Ryan testifies to this. But even while being in the know he does not turn out to be very reliable, at least to us. This is not his first doom and gloom prediction that turned out to be false. I personally will think twice before taking his doom scenario's serious in the future.

I'm sorry, I think the people who attack Wilcock over his arrogant behavior should start judging more objectively. You may not have liked being told that you're wrong... But that does not make it less true. If you dislike his attitude... Good, you're not supposed to like him. Whether he is likable is completely irrelevant. We do not ask his advice because he is likable but because he is an expert. Whether he is right is in this regard highly relevant.

(For those who haven't figured it out. There are people out there who'd like to see you all as slaves to their corporate agenda. Liking someone is very much a luxury.)

I personally prefer someone who speaks the truth "arrogantly" over someone who is being nice while telling me a lie or just plain nonsense. If you went to an economic advisor, a doctor or any other type of expert... Which would you prefer? Right.. I know it's probably the nice one who gives you the crappy treatment.
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 06:02 PM   #37
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

This is what I wrote to my friends after listening to David's recent phone call with Bill and Kerrry:

"The best of David Wilcock from his last phone call with Bill and Kerry

I wrote it down because it mirrors the way I look at things.
it's just worthwhile going over this and let it sink deeply .

We are all participating in a grand activity of unifying here. There is only ONE here really.
The deepest hidden secret of the Tibetans that now comes into the open is:
« To transcend hope and fear » .

Fear :
What we fear most is death.You can’t die for you are immortal. Even if I die , it’s just another level of my endless existence.

Hope :
If you are hoping that these things are just no going to happen in the future, if you are hoping for this.., if you are hoping for that...
Let’s just get back to the emptiness of the Now, to that place where hope does not need to happen.
In this moment if you truly accept the power of your presence in the Now, that’s everything you need right now , and you can win the game.
You can reunite with the Creator.
And you can finish your great cycle of Evolution in the cosmos and be fully enlighted .
You can stay there and breathe .
Your true essence is light and love and no one can take this away from you.

If you see life as a battle how can there be peace ?
As soon as you concern yourself with the "good" and "bad" of your fellows, you create an opening in your heart for maliciousness to enter. Testing, competing with, and criticizing others weaken and defeat you.
All life is a manifestation of the spirit, the manifestation of love. And the Art of Peace is the purest form of that principle.
In extreme situations, the entire universe becomes our foe; at such critical times, unity of mind is essential--- do not let your heart waver!

kindness

mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 06:28 PM   #38
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

I'll jump in here to say that David Wilcock has an amazing mind. He sees patterns in a unique way, with a particular kind of logic based on his own experience, tons of personal research, and an awakened perspective as to who we are and what we're doing here. He is firmly rooted and very steady in his viewpoint, but also not a perfect human being, as he will acknowledge.

It's pretty clear that he has been attacked a lot. He refers to that many times. But at the same time he is fully confident in his track record. Some call that confidence arrogance. He supports his conclusions from a lot of personal experience, which he tells in the background stories. Obviously he feels he needs to tell the background to establish his "qualifications" since he is so young and there are so many people who would very easily dismiss him. I don't think he takes anything for granted, as he cautions about not taking one data-point (one dream, one vision) as sufficient. That is one indication that he is interested in maintaining integrity, not arrogance.

On the other hand, Deagle has had a heavy dose of the dark, has helped in creating some of the dark scenarios that exist on this planet today. That he has chosen to speak out does not mean that his own psyche has been cleaned of all the dark influence that he has submerged himself in. Those tentacles go deep into the psyche, as any of you know who have worked to rise above negative programming/experience in your own lives.

That Kerry also has had dreams of the Deagle variety is not significant at all. I am not aware that she has any kind of track record in that area, no disrespect intended, but keep in mind that Bill and Kerry both also have psyches that are not perfect. They get pulled and swayed one way and the other, certainly, as they encounter much of this intense information. If you read any of the earlier Camelot updates, or Big Picture statements, you would realize they are sorting all this stuff out for themselves as they share their information with us so that we, also, can do our own sorting. Being only human, they occasionally jump to conclusions. When they publish something it is not done lightly. They are both intelligent people who are searching for truth just as we are. But because we respect them so much, we can be swayed by the fact that they published something, if we don't find our own balance with their information.

Last edited by doodah; 10-07-2008 at 06:34 PM.
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 06:54 PM   #39
martian31v
Avalon Senior Member

interesting how 353l dismisses david's 1st 2 premises; (et's not permitting nukes, illuminati not wanting to destroy infrastructure.) maybe because they make to much sense for your prototypical escatologist.
martian31v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 07:33 PM   #40
m00g
Avalon Senior Member

For ****s sake this guy stated in the interview he is behind Obama's henchmen, and Fullford is behind some Asian saviour and he is supposed to be the 'new finance minister' now according to him right???

Get a ******* grip on your selves.

Like I have been stating for the last year to Americans; "There are more than two political party's to vote for?" (Sadly people forget about that)

Thank **** we have five senate seats in OZ that belong to the Green party due to 11% of the population not thinking like these two pricks.

On a final note I actually like David's ideas when they don't revolve around politics, as for Fullford (or fullwank)... what grade of sandpaper do you want to grind your mind with ?

All the best!

m00g

Last edited by m00g; 10-07-2008 at 07:38 PM.
m00g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 07:39 PM   #41
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

i dont beleive fullfords chinese new world order will be a pleasant one.. its just a case of will we have ww3 over it or not..
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 07:58 PM   #42
goody8504
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00g View Post
For ****s sake this guy stated in the interview he is behind Obama's henchmen, and Fullford is behind some Asian saviour and he is supposed to be the 'new finance minister' now according to him right???

Get a ******* grip on your selves.

Like I have been stating for the last year to Americans; "There are more than two political party's to vote for?" (Sadly people forget about that)

Thank **** we have five senate seats in OZ that belong to the Green party due to 11% of the population not thinking like these two pricks.

On a final note I actually like David's ideas when they don't revolve around politics, as for Fullford (or fullwank)... what grade of sandpaper do you want to grind your mind with ?

All the best!

m00g
you obviously didn't listen to the entire phonecall with david. he acknowledges the green party, but is also smart enough to know that, in reality, a vote for the green party is pretty much a vote thrown away. you're not going to knock out the nazi republicans that are currently in power by voting for ralph nader. it might not be the best option, but obama is the only plausible one. david simply doesn't have enough people following his work to outvote mccain/palin.

and as for fulford, david has never said fulford is completely correct. all he is doing is stating the fact that what fulford says does not contradict what david is saying. in fact, there's a quite a lot of instance where the two are saying exactly the same thing, and that point is worthy of being brought up when you're discussing these types of things
goody8504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 11:00 PM   #43
NINE

You've got it all wrong. He's the reincarnation of Edgar Case, who was an assistant in a grocery store in the Bronx.

How do I know this?

Through the use of my amazing psychic faculties... of course.

NINE

Last edited by NINE; 10-07-2008 at 11:04 PM.
Old 10-07-2008, 11:05 PM   #44
NINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrunner View Post
Lucky for us you aren't then.
ROFL

NINE
Old 10-07-2008, 11:42 PM   #45
nagualton
Avalon Senior Member

I'll first finnish my cd.
nagualton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 12:16 AM   #46
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Theres many things about David that I just do not trust.

This is my own personal observation, and my own personal opinion so I would appreciate not being attacked personally (attack the idea if you will)

They guy has a very tight dull aura, is highly egotistical, arrogant and seems to have a very positive view on the negative situation we face. We can tell a person (at least I can) and their agenda with one glance into their eyes. This guy certainly doesn't have your best intentions in mind when he shares his information. He's most certainly not the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce, and if you don't believe me then ask your spirit guides or your higher self.
He's played that card for quite some time now and its made him a lot of money.
And on that note, once a liar always a liar.

And please, by all means ; Ask for yourself. (you've got spirit guides as well you know, as well as access to higher knowledge - And you should never rely on anyone else for this, not even a self proclaimed reincarnation of a great man)

Bill Deagle, although he does seem rather negative all the time is telling the truth for the most part. I can testify for that myself as I've studied much of what he talks about.

And folks, reason he sounds so negative is because we are in a negative situation, so quit actin like its all kumbaya in the world right now because it is anything but. To overcome a bad situation you must first acknowledge its existance and that's totally not what I see going on here.

David Wilcock is positive and la dee da : This means he obviously doesnt know what's going on in the world, or does but instead choose's to turn his back on it and continue making money by preaching positivity.
- Because c'mon, in times of serious ***** positivity sells like hotdogs!

He is also one of those preaching about the rapture/ascension.
C'mon guys, know your stuff. There is no ascension. People ascend one by one after they have completed their life's work, this is what we call spiritual evolution. Don't be so naive as to think that some almighty force is going to come and lift us off this rock, ain't going to happen. Anyone who tells you that is what will happen is a blatant liar playing on your emotions and your hope for a better world.

On that note, there may be a rise in the vibrational frequency of our planet, but the idea of physical bodies moving into 4th and 5th densitys is completely absurd..

Bill Deagle is negative : The reason people think he is so negative is because he is bringing to your awareness the terrible negative situation that we find ourselves in. It wont take much of your time or research to figure this one out for yourself. I can vouch for much of what the man says as I have found myself in similar lines of research and quite a lot of his information seems to fit.

Some of you are just running away from the negativity and completely dismissing it as if it isn't there. IT IS THERE. and if you want to be any bit of a help you must acknowledge it first instead of deluding yourselves into some kind of fantasy that permits you to laze back and take it easy as if someone or something else is going to do the work for you.

* Or correct me if i'm wrong, is your strategy to beat the negativity by denying its existence? If so please, do share your thoughts on this and just exactly how you intend to accomplish this. I'm very open to new ideas, but if your using this as an excuse so you can sit back and talk about nothing other then positive bum fluff whilst completely disregarding our current reality then your doing no one any favors especially yourself.

I've mentioned before that this kind of reaction is just as bad as being delusionally paranoid, its being delusionally optimistic and positive.
- Yes, your deluding yourself. Acting like everything's going to be ok. That's fine, that's all good and well if you wish to turn your back on the problem. That's anyones choice. But if you wish to help then we must talk about the problem, not the probable ultra cool positive scenario that MIGHT just by some miracle of god happen in the future. (2012 seems like a good date, right?)

Call me a heathen if you wish, but at least Bill Deagle is on the right track when he talks doom and gloom. They guy may be loosing it, but he's got a realistic idea about what is going on.

This really perplexes me. Why does David Wilcock continue to preach about a wonderful future when that CLEARLY is not the path we are currently on.

Is he trying to get you to sit on your ass and wish this thing away with your positivity? Whilst it continues to happen anyways while your left sitting there thinking "*****, what's happening.. my positive intentions are not working, Damn that David anyways.."

And like I said, don't attack me, attack the ideas. Any personal attacks will be met with a machete
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 12:37 AM   #47
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

The whole discussion is absurd if you ask me. Bill vs. David in the 5th round of who's gonna die in the apocalypse woo hoo-

Ok we've got two psychic intuitives with conflicting messages and we are taking sides??? oh brother.

I'm getting fatigued by all this future talk and speculation. I have a feeling I would be better off canceling my internet service and using the time formerly spent surfing in the garden, meditating, knitting, getting drunk on apple cinnamon moonshine, or just about anything else.

What if the only thing that will really get the ball rolling and make the changes REALLY start happening is if we all just tuned out for a few days?? No TV no internet-which is an extension of the mind control-regardless of how "useful" it is-no media whatsoever, just be still and wait. It couldn't hurt.

Tune out, turn on, drop in.
pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 12:51 AM   #48
wintersun
Avalon Senior Member

2infinityandbeyond, then how do you explain that David posts all of his work for free?? Even the things he seems to sell, actually ALL can all be found on his website! EVERYTHING. Just read and listen to his blogs, and there's all the possible info there is. How many books has DW wrote for sale? And how many audios compared to the free ones?

You're missing this huge point.

As for the Higher self and Spiritual guides, mine tell me totally opposite then yours. But still, how do you explain the fact I just mentioned?
wintersun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 12:58 AM   #49
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wintersun View Post
2infinityandbeyond, then how do you explain that David posts all of his work for free?? Even the things he seems to sell, actually ALL can all be found on his website! EVERYTHING. Just read and listen to his blogs, and there's all the possible info there is. How many books has DW wrote for sale? And how many audios compared to the free ones?

You're missing this huge point.

As for the Higher self and Spiritual guides, mine tell me totally opposite then yours. But still, how do you explain the fact I just mentioned?
He talks about a spiritual transformation.

I look out the window too see people going very crazy, killing each other and fcuking each other over.

I turn on the television and i see wars, famine, drought and total mayhem.

His information is just completely not corealating with what is going on in the world right now.

And hey, im all for it. I really really wish deep down that everything will turn out good and that we will all be singing around a campfire and living peacefully after this but can your really not see why im sceptical?
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 01:28 AM   #50
Whitewolf

2infinityandbeyond, I unfortunately agree with your assessment of David's personality. I find him to be arrogant and simply put, annoying. As shallow as it is, even his face annoys me lol. The way he rambles on and on and on and on about irrelevant material also gets on my nerves. His blind support of Obama pisses me off. The censorship in his messageboard aggrivates me to no end. But I have to disagree with you about his message about a positive future. He's not the only person with an optimistic attitude about what is coming. There are many people who believe that the darkest hour directly preceeds the New Dawn. I for one believe that very strongly. Many Native cultures believe that we're on the cusp of a new "age" where all will live in peace and universal solidarity with eachother. I have to believe that people are waking up to their spiritual realities as we get closer and closer to 2012.