Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 11-21-2008, 04:52 PM   #76
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: James Casbolt:Underground U.K. bases!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magamud View Post
I read the book Horus Rising. Is that book our past? And our future? Transhumanism, warfare and a crusade across the galaxy? If so, so many many movies/video games represent this concept. Predictive programming yes?
Could you explain the third cycle of Zion.

Thanks for your help.
Bang on!

Horus Rising is our past. The Plieadians called those events the 'Luciferian Wars'.

In the book the following characters represent the following individuals ( real extra-terrestrials )-

The Emperor= Yahweh

Horus= Lucifer

Fulgrim= Azazel

Sanguinius= Michael

The 3rd circle of Zion is the final battle between these beings that will be played out on and over this planet. Bizarre but true!

See link for probable photos of Annunaki ( I don't know whats happened to the pixcel quality. That was perfect a couple of months ago )

http://www.jamescasbolt.com/articles/appeal.html

Last edited by James Casbolt; 11-21-2008 at 04:54 PM.
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 05:02 PM   #77
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Yes you speak of Blade the film James another explicit one would have to be UNDERWORLD.
Same scenario going on bringing the dead back to life!
I had a chat with a mason on here a while back he got really upset when i mentioned necrophillia another technique which is used in masonry rituals so i've been told.
I would love to know about space travel, time theories, is it possible for someone to travel through these means without taking part in ritualistic ways or is this impossible.
I was just talking about the film Underworld two days ago with a friend. We got onto the subject of of the Osiris program after discussing this thread.

There is a NSA program connected to MANNEQUIN called LYCAN. Operatives involved are called LONE WOLF. Both Barry and I went by that name and Barry was astounded when I first mentioned to him that I went by that codename ( one of my codenames anyway ).

Maybe Barry can tell people here about his experience at Peasemore when a genetically enhanced wolf got loose in one of the genetic testing areas and attacked some of the staff!
Old 11-21-2008, 05:04 PM   #78
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

We are now getting into some extremely dark areas

Been having bad dreams the last couple of nights
Old 11-21-2008, 05:09 PM   #79
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

May the Melchizedec Saints protect you all

Eh heh yah Elohim
Old 11-21-2008, 05:16 PM   #80
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
We are now getting into some extremely dark areas

Been having bad dreams the last couple of nights
Can you elaborate James>? How often do your dreams come true?
QueenOfLeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 05:22 PM   #81
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gridkeeper View Post
Yo chaps, not been on here for a few weeks. Will have a read and see if I can produce some input, Grid.
Good to have you on GK. Good to speak to you last night

I'm sure you can add some interesting points to this discussion
Old 11-21-2008, 05:26 PM   #82
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
And the muck slinging continues, James look our fav twonk has posted this.........

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 555436
11/20/2008 3:10 PM
Report abusive post James Casbolt In A Mental Health Unit

Regards to his Mother and Family, lets hope he makes a swift recovery.
Heroin addiction and Schizophrenia are a hard nut to crack.
Regards, from close friends

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...sage669480/pg1

See what we put up with?

THE WATCHER
I've never been sectioned or in a mental unit

Instead of throwing stones at me, why don't you pray for me and my family, Barry King and the rest of the people trapped in white slavery
Old 11-21-2008, 05:40 PM   #83
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara View Post
Is re-generated genetic material 'from bodies' used in the re-engineering of the human genome?

Some 'factions' are creating their hybrids using this material?

Does some of the re-generated genetic material belong to Off Planet Intelligences?

All the Best
Ara
In the LYCAN program genetic material from warriors of the KANUS EMPIRE is used. This is injected into so-called 'super-soldiers' in project mannequin. See the information below from Robert Morningstar. His grandfather discovered a crashed disk in New Mexico and a humanoid ET survivor was discovered. His grandfather took him back to his Indian reservation and nursed the ET back to health. All the information below was passed from the ET to Robert's grandfather and then down to him.

There was an abduction case in the past, I think it was in Essex but I might be wrong on the location. A family were taken on board on a ship and subjected to tests by small humanoid wolf-like beings.

Barry investigated this case

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Story of Man’s Creation

In our galaxy are billions of Star Beings. Humanoid races are the rule, not the exception. These races descended from many life forms: reptiles, insects, dinosaurs, birds and other life forms mankind cannot begin to imagine.

One of the oldest Star Races in this sector of the universe is the reptilian Ari-An which descended from dinosaur ancestors in the star system of Orion. Ruled by Queens, they created the most powerful empire in this galaxy. Ari-An warriors were unmatched for ferocity and bravery, and the Ari-An Empire was unmatched in power and size.

Millions of years of countless battles had allowed this Empire to develop advanced war strategies. Among these, the Ari-An practiced "conditioning" or "reprogramming" to control conquered populations and make them assets rather than liabilities. Enemies became obedient servants of the reptilian queens’ throne. In this way, the Ari-Ans eliminated resistance.

An unexpected evolution of another race in the star system Sirius posed a threat to the Ari-An Empire. Though not as old or as advanced as the reptilians, the warriors of the Kanus Empire, a doglike race (similar to wolves) made up for any lack with their fierceness. Even the most disciplined of the Ari-An warriors feared these vicious and barbaric Sirian warriors, who stopped to devour the flesh of their enemies on the battlefield.

Rapid advancement of the Sirian warriors threatened the very existence of the Ari-An Empire. As a result, the queens approached the Sirian kings to offer an alliance. A treaty was agreed upon that delineated which sectors of the galaxy each empire was to rule and, for a time, the warriors of both empires fought side-by-side.

With the birth of a new star system was born, the Sirian King was quick to claim it. As the Sirians began to exploit its resources, this new system became an outpost for both the Ari-An and Sirian Empires, and the power and wealth for both continued to grow. But eventually war broke out again, this time among rival Sirian kings. In the end, Ari-An forces joined King An. Entire worlds held by the opposition were totally destroyed, including their moons and colonies.

Much later, King An sent his son Prince Ea and daughter, Princess Nin-Hur-Sag (both genetic scientists) to rebuild the destroyed world of Eridu and once again tap into the valuable and much needed resources found there. They successfully restored the atmosphere; refilled the seas with life; recreated plants, trees and flowers; and hybridized many different kinds of creatures. The planet Eridu (Earth) was reborn.

New creatures were produced to inhabit the planet. One such creature, Apa-Mus, was an ape-beast hybrid whose only purpose was to serve and to slave in the fields and mines. But this beast was different from the others. It could understand orders and could communicate. Princess Nin-Hur-Sag had genetically engineered the ape-beast hybrid by using her own DNA. The beast grew in intelligence and began to teach his own quickly multiplying offspring.

When another species of genetically engineered workers -- underground - dwelling Sheti Lizards, revolted and seized power, the ruling Star Beings fled from the planet. With the opposition out of the way, the Sheti used mind-control and programming techniques they learned from their masters to alter the memories of the remaining Star Being descendants. Mankind’s knowledge of Star Beings was replaced with myths and legends.

Sheti dominance has been and continues to be challenged by many other star races attempting to regain control of Earth -- and mankind -- for their own purposes. The struggle for power goes on.

More information here

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vi..._alien_20a.htm
Old 11-21-2008, 05:52 PM   #84
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

My experience in OSIRIS on the 4th Aug 2006--

I might not have time to finish explaining exactly what happened here. If not I'll come to library tommorow and finish off. I'm speed typing so the spelling and grammer might not be great.

To understand what happened here, we need to go back to when I was thirteen years old. I was at Denefield secondary school in Reading. Psychologists came into the school and 'disruptive' children in my year were put into a class that we attended once a week. We would go on regular school trips and a minibus would pull up outside the entrance to the school.

During these trips we often went to Brock Barracks army base on the Oxford Road in Reading. When we drove through the front gates, we would go into classrooms in the building on the right-hand side. Here we would be taught various things by a english phychologist who identified himself as coming from the Tavistock institute in London. He would teach about how the population must be reduced or all the resources would be used up. He said the blacks and other races must be eliminate first and said he was aware of the bullying going on in the school by black kids bullying smaller white kids. He used the word 'persecuting' to describe the bullying

Time out
Old 11-21-2008, 06:01 PM   #85
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: James Casbolt:Underground U.K. bases!

wow great movie
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 07:25 PM   #86
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Hello James!

This question of mine was lost in another post, maybe you have insight?

Is there a facility that has Rows of White roofs/rectangular buildings nestled in the foothills of a mountain ridge with a large gray and white windmill and may have an association to "Bavaria(n) Air"?
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 08:30 PM   #87
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

hello james, i have read all your posts and have been on your site it is intriguing reading and also very disturbing to learn that we live in a world of deciept smoke and mirrors, and pay for the privalage in misery economic strife and intimidation. I am open to all suggestions but what can i do what can we do, i have no psychic powers (i have some weird dreams) no money the will to survive but can't walk 10 feet due to crippling arthritis, the ba****s burnt me laptop out early sunday morning i absolutely applaud you and deeply respect you for your stand against this new world order you are a very brave man ('m still ****** off with me laptop), as you say that the agenda for us as a human race is so embedded what chance have we got
as i have written i am nobody but what would i do as a single entity if a van come at 4 in the morning full of heavies and bundled me in to it (me and thousands of nobodiies like me) took me to god knows where ..........how do you fight that.......i believe it is coming .......if i could fend them off it would be with an airpistol!!!!, that'll hold em back wont it......at least they won't have ringing ears!!!!

Please keep these posts running james i believe you are very highly respected on this site i for one am an avid reader

thankyou regards
blastawaycas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 09:42 PM   #88
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I wish I could feel as the rest of you do about this. I listened to what he had to say and I also researched the names he brought up.

He talks about a program similiar to Duncan O'Finioan and says he was contacted by Benjamin Fulford. So it does make you wonder.

The written story is more believable but his web page mentioned many others that have stepped forward. I suppose they would know for sure.

I don't put anything past the illuminati's anymore

Yes, I heard there were bases all over the world. You just have to do a google search under Fema Camps.

Some web pages have quite a few pictures of them.

I am getting angry at the ones that are not coming forward with what they know. I refuse to knock anyone for what they say and call them phonies unless I can prove it anymore. Over a year ago I wouldn't of believed any of these interviews or videos So I will listen and slowly weed out without calling names

Am I the only one that thinks that man in Canada that got on the bus and cut another mans head off one of these that have had their minds controlled? I am started to think that they are enjoying sending these people out just to see what they will do and get our reactions.

Who knows anything anymore?
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 09:51 PM   #89
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

WOW I just got kicked off your web page again! I was reading your book. It shuts my whole system down

I feel something very real about you James and your family will have my prayers. I knew that you shouldn't be discounted and I'm surprised to see you online right now. I seen what you wrote just after my last post

If people are stepping forward and telling the truth, people ought to be a little more sensitive to what you are going through.

So many children (over one million) a year are missing and I find that no coincident. Something is going on thats for sure.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 10:01 PM   #90
isotelesis
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: James Casbolt:Underground U.K. bases!

Quote:
Bang on!

Horus Rising is our past. The Plieadians called those events the 'Luciferian Wars'.

In the book the following characters represent the following individuals ( real extra-terrestrials )-

The Emperor= Yahweh

Horus= Lucifer

Fulgrim= Azazel

Sanguinius= Michael

The 3rd circle of Zion is the final battle between these beings that will be played out on and over this planet. Bizarre but true!

See link for probable photos of Annunaki ( I don't know whats happened to the pixcel quality. That was perfect a couple of months ago )

http://www.jamescasbolt.com/articles/appeal.html
So who is allied with who? Or is this like Alien vs. Predator, where the human race loses either way, very fascinating testimony btw...thanks for pushing the limits of our imagination.

http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclopedia/Sanguinius
isotelesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 10:55 PM   #91
Accipiter_Phi
Avalon Senior Member

Location: over there, to the left... no, not that left, this left!

Hello James,

Glad to read your thoughts here!

So is Warhammer 40,000 and the Horus Heresy novels a disclosure based fiction? Intended for Plausible deniability or perhaps cultural priming? Perhaps to subconsciously hook video game obsessed "indigo kids" into this paradigm where their energy can somehow be evaluated and/or utilized?

Every piece of info is interesting, thank you.

Have you ever taken a look at the extensive "Hyperspace Archetypes & Hieroglyphs" listed in Stewart Swerdlow's book: "The Healer's Handbook; A journey into hyperspace?" They seem like a hybridization between Hebrew, Celtic Runic, Chinese and Egyptian.

To me, Stuart's motives are suspect given his past as a Montauk recruiter, yet, consciously, he seems to be trying to turn a new leaf; if this is possible given his subconscious programming.

God speed, James
-Another James
Accipiter_Phi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 11:22 PM   #92
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Am I the only one that thinks that man in Canada that got on the bus and cut another mans head off one of these that have had their minds controlled? I am started to think that they are enjoying sending these people out just to see what they will do and get our reactions.

Hi MNtruthseeker, it's difficult to determine the truth behind this horrific incident. The killer had been behaving erratically before boarding the bus. Was it a genuine psychotic episode stemming from a mental condition or was he let loose from a brainwashing program? I don't think we'll discover the exact reason for a long time. It was so unthinkable and horrid! Makes one wonder about travelling long distance by bus ever again. There I go: generating fear again!
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 04:28 AM   #93
Zelong
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: James Casbolt:Underground U.K. bases!

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
And the muck slinging continues, James look our fav twonk has posted this.........

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 555436
11/20/2008 3:10 PM
Report abusive post James Casbolt In A Mental Health Unit

Regards to his Mother and Family, lets hope he makes a swift recovery.
Heroin addiction and Schizophrenia are a hard nut to crack.
Regards, from close friends

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...sage669480/pg1

See what we put up with?

THE WATCHER
G'day WATCHER,your link doesn't work I get this strange message

Quote:
SORRY - YOUR IP ADDRESS HAS BEEN BANNED -

Thank you for not stalking!

If you need help you can email bans@godlikeproductions.com

we sometimes have to ban entire ISP Providers because of attacks on this website..

If you have been inadvertently caught up in one of these bans please accept our apologies email us and we will try to clear it up for you
Zelong.
Zelong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 07:13 AM   #94
Zelong
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: James Casbolt:Underground U.K. bases!

G'day James Casbolt
Just been watching your Interview,could you help me out with a few things please in the 2nd video at 5:55 you mention your implant and that you haven't had an X-ray, have you had the X-ray of your right side of your head yet James,now at 7:00 you state that you had an X-ray and plastic thing(implant) came out of your nose but they wouldn't show you the results of it What do you mean?These are normal people in medical centres just every day mums but these people held back your X-rays this in it self sounds odd?

3rd video you are talking about the roller shutters going up and down with 40 witness's freaking out than you say the two guys slipped off how would you know when you were not there and the next
day these mummies are dancing around,these two guys and the mummies were out side of this jewelley shop to scare you is this why these things happened?
It would be wise to interview the witness's around the shop to confirm the incident Cornwell was it?I noticed Gridkeeper
Quote:
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...4&postcount=70
"Hi, the window incident was very weird and covered up by the police. I know this as I was one of the people who talked with the police at the location in which the incident took place as I was asked to go to the scene by my friend that had this experience."
You saw three beings that look like Gargoyles can you draw a picture of them please,Gargoyles look evil were you taken back when you saw these beings?

Zelong.
Old 11-23-2008, 07:34 AM   #95
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelong View Post

SORRY - YOUR IP ADDRESS HAS BEEN BANNED -

Thank you for not stalking!

If you need help you can email bans@godlikeproductions.com

we sometimes have to ban entire ISP Providers because of attacks on this website..

If you have been inadvertently caught up in one of these bans please accept our apologies email us and we will try to clear it up for you

Zelong.
Zelong I receive the same message. Maybe it is Australia wide? I understand Australia wants to implement an Australian wide internet "filter". Maybe GLP is one of the 'forbidden sites '?

All the Best
Ara
Ara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 08:11 AM   #96
Zelong
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: James Casbolt:Underground U.K. bases!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara View Post
Zelong I receive the same message. Maybe it is Australia wide? I understand Australia wants to implement an Australian wide internet "filter". Maybe GLP is one of the 'forbidden sites '?

All the Best
Ara
Hi Ara,that's interesting as far as I know it hasn't been implement yet it's being talked down by IT specialists.I'm with iinet we have free(no download quota) TV from the ABC,I've been checking and if I go to a .gov ,ABC news sites I'm there in a flash but any other site it may take up to 5sec's others(whilpool forum) have noticed this as well.I think they testing it at iinet this is the first time I've seen this from the web site.

Zelong.
Old 11-23-2008, 10:21 PM   #97
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: James Casbolt:Underground U.K. bases!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelong View Post

Zelong.
thats a bit of a bugger, maybe yes there is a block on certain IP addys, still you are not missing much at GLP as its like ATS full of BS merchants and troublemakers

Regards, THE WATCHER
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 10:21 AM   #98
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
My experience in OSIRIS on the 4th Aug 2006--

I might not have time to finish explaining exactly what happened here. If not I'll come to library tommorow and finish off. I'm speed typing so the spelling and grammer might not be great.

To understand what happened here, we need to go back to when I was thirteen years old. I was at Denefield secondary school in Reading. Psychologists came into the school and 'disruptive' children in my year were put into a class that we attended once a week. We would go on regular school trips and a minibus would pull up outside the entrance to the school.

During these trips we often went to Brock Barracks army base on the Oxford Road in Reading. When we drove through the front gates, we would go into classrooms in the building on the right-hand side. Here we would be taught various things by a english phychologist who identified himself as coming from the Tavistock institute in London. He would teach about how the population must be reduced or all the resources would be used up. He said the blacks and other races must be eliminate first and said he was aware of the bullying going on in the school by black kids bullying smaller white kids. He used the word 'persecuting' to describe the bullying

Time out
PSI and DELTA training at thirteen years old. Location BROCK BARRACKS in Reading.

The other day I got to the point were the Tavistock phychologist was talking about the bullying at Denefield School. He went onto say that if the blacks were not eliminated in the future, then the situation we were experinceing at school would get worse and we would have to deal with this in our adult lives.

The classroom sessions at the army base also included psionic training, code-breaking, working with geo-metrical shapes and puzzles. we also learnt about art and poetry and how the brotherhood use this to commuinicate to each other. We learnt the basics of Latin, Hebrew and other languages and a lot of our psionic/MPO training in the classroom consisted of listening to tones on headphones to alter our conciousness and then we would be asked to oush pencils across the desk with our minds ( which we did ). The whole thing reminds me of a Rosicrucian or NLP mind expansion course now I look back on it.

After these classes, two American men in military uniform would come in the class and escort us towards the buildings that were further behind Brock Barracks. These men were always American and had the 'Shield and Sword' symbol of US Delta Force on their uniforms. We were given lockers on one of the buildings at the back ( This was to the left-hand side of the barracks if I remember correctly ). Our lockers each had a camoflagued uniform in it. When we were dressed we would take part military drill and weapons training.

I was fond of one of the Delta force guys who would take us out the classroom and he would take me under his wing when training. This individual MAY be General Eldon Bargewell but I have been so brainwashed, I'm not certain about this.

One thing that really shocked me in de-programming was the fact that I signed official paperwork with this man at time. I was thirteen at the time and my official operations appear to have begun at the age of 16 ( i suppose this is the legal age to be a soldier ). I would always try and invent ingenious ways to smuggle the guns out of the barracks after these sessions and I never wanted to go home when they were finished. I never did manage to get any guns out, I just thought that if I did, I could defend myself against the bullies who were bigger and stronger than me. I sometimes used turn up at the front gate of the barracks unannounced at the weekends as I was obsessed with the place. I used to tell the gaurd, I know ?????? ( can't fully remember his name ) and I've come to see him. Sometimes they would let me in to see but most of the time they wouldn't.

Many of my experinces in MANNEQUIN were remembered in minute detail because of the photographic memory that comes with the training. The following is a conversation I had with the DELTA FORCE man at this time ( Every single word may not be correct, but this is extremely close to what was said )-

"Your going to be working for us when your older and none of us can change that, but we want to give you some options. When your older, you won't remember much of this, but it will eventially start to come back. It'll be a hard road but there is so much beauty out there. I strongly suggest you tick the 'VOLUNTARY SURGERY' box at the bottom. Don't make the same mistake I did. I signed up for no brain surgery and fewer erasures but I had to cut myself off from society to do this. You'll remember a lot less with the surgery but you'll get to go home at the end of operations. Don't cut yourself from people, humans are a great race and there's so much beauty out there ( end ).

There were other events that happened at this time and place but I'll not go into it now
Old 11-25-2008, 10:32 AM   #99
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

The last piece of information should make more sense when I now talk about the OSIRIS program and what happened to me on the 4th August 2006-

I had just completed my first major interveiw that night with Daniel Ott and went to bed when this was finished. I was asleep for about an hour when the phone rang, I picked it up ( can't remember what was said ) but I got dressed and headed out the front door. I walked down to the local DELTA EXTRACTION POINT- ( Man's Heads, isolated cliff area with a Celtic monument built on it ). There a FIREFLY type aircraft waiting for me on the ground. The back hatch opened and 'John' from my DELTA team ( who gave me the bag with the gun in Brighton ) came down ramp. He didn't say anything ( as there some PSI commuinication going on, I knew deep down I was to picked on this night ). We walked up the ramp together and the inside of the plane had six seats on each side facing each other. The other three members of my unit were on board- 'Jenny' who collected the gun from me in Brighton when I was sixteen ) and the other two. I call them "the other two" because, again, I've been so brainwashed I can't remember their names yet. All other four members of this DELTA unit were with me in 1981 at Greenham Common when I was five
Old 11-25-2008, 11:12 AM   #100
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

There are two men in seats in the cockpit. The DELTA uniforms are a type of black 'all in one' with the upside down triangle patches with the greek letter delta in the middle. I approach the locker located at the end of the right hand side of the seats. My uniform is in here. I get undressed and put this on. I do not need to be told where this locker is. I take my seat and we take off. No-one says a word to each other for the flight ( can't say how long it took because I'm tranced out, but it didn't seem to be too long ). During the flight, I cannot turn my head around to look up the plane and out of the cockpit. We land and the hatch at the back opens. We all get out and find ourselves in what appears to be an underground plane hanger. We are then escorted into a fairly large room by men with machine guns and the doors close behind us. We are at TRAPDOOR!

Before I continue I'd like to tell you about something that happened around the time of Christmas of either 2000 or 2001 ( memory not certain on which date ). I went to the DELTA EXTRACTION POINT at about 1.00am and looked over the rocks. In the large crack down below, a triangle shaped object about 30 feet was hoovering above the water completly silently. There was what appeared to similair to a set of coloured traffick lights coming off it. The area smelt of ozone. four metal cables came from the craft and connected about thirty feet upwards onto the rocks. When I looked closer, dark figures were 'floating' up the cables with 'packs' attached to their backs. When they started to get close to me, I panicked and ran home. I rang the coastguard and told him what happened. He wanted to meet me strait away as he said the only people with equipment that hig-tech were drug smugglers. He came and picked me up in his jeep and we went to the location. When we arrived there, the object was gone. We looked at the area closely and next in daylight I had a closer look.

It would have been almost impossible to climb up that roack face with backpacks on holding onto thin metal cables.

This event can be found in official records for the government personel on this forum.