Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-03-2009, 12:22 PM   #476
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: James Casbolt:Underground U.K. bases!

James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 12:25 PM   #477
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Here you go James.

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 12:26 PM   #478
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

grin...

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 03:59 PM   #479
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
I feel like talking about my daughter today

Probable genetic descendant of the tribe of Judah ( Orion based ). When she was born in 2001 an owl commited suicide against the windscreen of our car on the way to Truro hosiptal ( Goddess Ishtar form )

A group of rabbits gathered outside the hosiptal room on the grass outside the window. Kaisha was born with a rare genetic disorder that was 'installed' by Service to Self Orion Greys when she was still in the womb. Her genetic disorder is known as 'Golden Har syndrome'.

Delta Force and Delta DON ( Department of Navy ) personel are involved in extensive monitering of people who are being used in ongoing genetic programs by competing ET lifeforms. Studies into this area reveal certain races are involves in genetic sabotage of certain families.

They fear each generation will increase in PSI power.

Only thing is that Kaisha was made stronger in many ways paradoxically.

Years later I discovered what her name meant. KAISH is the hebrew word for DAN and is the location of the origin of the tribe of dan, when Michael and his female consort had their first children all those years ago.

Kaisha would not wake up crying as a baby, but instead wake up singing these beautiful harmonies. People say they can put there hand on her head and almost get high from the feeling. A photo was shown to Barry King and DIS of her projecting yellow scalar light out of her forehead as a baby. DIS were then involved in their own genetic stidy of her.

Barry and I both have this photo. I'm hoping you can post it here Barry 9 not sure how to post photos here myself )

Kaisha seems to have the ability to manipulate matter. Last year when putting her to bed, she said "Daddy are fairy's real?", I said "probably, ask them to to come to us and play with us", when she did this approx 10 small sparkling lights appeared on the bed covers, like small dancing diamonds. She said "look daddy, fairys" and her face lit up with wonder. I said ask them to jump onto you, and as she did one of the jumped onto her arm and my arm. I could actually feel little feet running up my arm. I saw another of the lights jump onto Kaisha's lip and she let a excited sound and said "I just felt one of them jump onto my lip". This went on for about five minutes and then the lights faded.

Just after this she also told her grandmother and I that she had seen a blond lady smiling at her in the corner of the garden. She said the lady just appeared there and then disappered.

Kaisha often asks me "Why aren't I like other children, I want to be to normal girl, some of the children at school call me nappy girl" ( she still has to wear a nappy at 6 years old as she doesn't have control of her bladder )

I tell her "Your special, you've got magic blood, I can't tell you about it now, but when your older I will explain it to you"

She often comes up to me and says "Daddy, 23 plus 8 equals so and so" and other sums. I say to her "Your a computerised elf, aren't you?". She looks at me and laughs. She is a Zetan grey/human hybrid, a very small delicate and precious starbeing.

This is connected to the kind beings that Dan Burisch is in contact with. The ones who asked him "Tell me about your childhood".

Sometimes I cry with joy being around her, I tell her I'm an angel and she knows this is true

Keep the doctors away from her and try and avoid heavy vaccinations. I will expand on this is you need.

LOve and Peace.

K.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 04:00 PM   #480
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

How wonderful that Kaisha has interracted with the fairy world, i have just mentioned this before your post James.
The magical world of fairies can only been seen by children of course or those who have an open mind to these things.
As a child my sister would interract with fairies, where we lived as kids there was a magical place, a magical pond and a beautiful place where these tiny beings actually showed themselves to you.
Today sadly the ground around has been touched by evil and the fairies can not be seen only sometimes when the time is right.
we have seen these tiny beings they are beautiful.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 07:27 PM   #481
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: James Casbolt:Underground U.K. bases!

I will locate and post that photo here asap James
Would be easier and quicker if you emailed the pic to me again as having difficulty locating within hotmail files

Regards

THE WATCHER

Last edited by THEWATCHER; 01-03-2009 at 07:49 PM.
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 08:18 PM   #482
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: James Casbolt:Underground U.K. bases!

Managed to locate the pics after all..................

Regards

THE WATCHER
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 01:47 AM   #483
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

as you said james if you concentrate on the image on your right thigh you could telepathically communicate with it ........ Well i did'nt do that i am just so not gifted that way but what did happen was the image became very sharp then out of focus and appeared to "look toward me", now just incase my eyes were playing tricks as i looked at other objects they appeared as normal.......that was a wierd experience and was not scary, i'll give it another go see what happens

you have a beautiful daughter james
blastawaycas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 08:21 AM   #484
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Hi.

With regards to fairies (i.e., the nature kingdom and elementals), i got a book out of a library 20 odd years ago about Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (author of Sherlock Holmes books etc) and anyway, he was right into "spiritualism" as this was the old "new age" buzz at the turn of the century and anyway, in this book was an actual photograph he had taken of a fairy! This was an old book and the photograph of course, much much older and I believe therefore not phtoshopped or anything and therefore the real thing! Pretty cool huh?!
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 09:36 AM   #485
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

You have a gorgeous daughter James. She reminds me of the fey.

James, the Michael you've referenced above as being the Patriarch, is he also known as EL Micah?

All the Best
Ara
Ara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 05:14 PM   #486
no caste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Hi No caste, this is a wonderful story i have known about the white buffalo woman for many years and have followed it's beliefs.
You need to visit [/COLOR]http://www.xeeatwelve.net/Amitach Stanfords teachings are based on this she is a trully spritual being, you will need to read her earlier stuff first, starting right at the bottom of her many pieces.
Nice to see this post it sent a purple light to me and enriched my soul.
Thanks for this link. I helped me remember an important action in physical ceremony - a so it is done roll. Coming back in is equally important I see; very complex. The steps into Time are the same as those home. For the record, I don't want to do this ever again!

An entity I very much admire is Coyote. There are a lot around here, 2 sightings of group(s) of 3 last week (thy/they watched me for some time, I waved to them and said hi). If I post with the words 'evel' in comes to strategy not 'belif', confusion. [I left my 'typos'.]

http://beyondthemind.org/living-with-a-coyotoe

I'm in floating on the edge of twilight AND in the new dawn.
LOVE

jeez- that's one hunky angel
Old 01-04-2009, 07:50 PM   #487
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
Thanks for this link. I helped me remember an important action in physical ceremony - a so it is done roll. Coming back in is equally important I see; very complex. The steps into Time are the same as those home. For the record, I don't want to do this ever again!

An entity I very much admire is Coyote. There are a lot around here, 2 sightings of group(s) of 3 last week (thy/they watched me for some time, I waved to them and said hi). If I post with the words 'evel' in comes to strategy not 'belif', confusion. [I left my 'typos'.]

http://beyondthemind.org/living-with-a-coyotoe

I'm in floating on the edge of twilight AND in the new dawn.
LOVE

jeez- that's one hunky angel

Okay No caste just seem the thing to do when i saw your post great pic!
Oh and James what a cutie your little bubby is
She's a real little angel.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 03:18 PM   #488
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K626 View Post
Keep the doctors away from her and try and avoid heavy vaccinations. I will expand on this is you need.

LOve and Peace.

K.
She was in hospital recently ( Bristol ) and had to get knocked out for a check up. A guy with a special forces jacket ( a badge with two rifles making a cross symbol on the jacket ) came over from the building opposite and was hanging around near us while we were waiting.

It's hard to keep doctors away from her with her medical problems.

Please expand if possible K
Old 01-05-2009, 03:18 PM   #489
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Managed to locate the pics after all..................

Regards

THE WATCHER
Thanks for posting Barry
Old 01-05-2009, 03:19 PM   #490
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

K, what happened when you saw my possible clone recently?
Old 01-05-2009, 03:22 PM   #491
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
How wonderful that Kaisha has interracted with the fairy world, i have just mentioned this before your post James.
The magical world of fairies can only been seen by children of course or those who have an open mind to these things.
As a child my sister would interract with fairies, where we lived as kids there was a magical place, a magical pond and a beautiful place where these tiny beings actually showed themselves to you.
Today sadly the ground around has been touched by evil and the fairies can not be seen only sometimes when the time is right.
we have seen these tiny beings they are beautiful.
You ever read 'Plieadian perpectives on human evolution' by Amorah Quan Yin Jacqui?

In the book she says 'faireys' are galactic refugees from the orion star system and exist multi-dimensionally in our world
Old 01-05-2009, 05:33 PM   #492
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
K, what happened when you saw my possible clone recently?
I was just walking down the road and then suddenly had an overwhelming feeling to look to the right and he was staring at me as he passed over the road. Spitting image of you, perhaps slightly leaner. I took it as some kind of synchronistic moment. I felt no danger, but perhaps a connection was made, to what ends I have yet to consider. If I focus on that moment after some meditation I get a blue to light green aura which is normally neutral or bringing information I'm not ready for.

Any thoughts?
Old 01-05-2009, 05:45 PM   #493
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
She was in hospital recently ( Bristol ) and had to get knocked out for a check up. A guy with a special forces jacket ( a badge with two rifles making a cross symbol on the jacket ) came over from the building opposite and was hanging around near us while we were waiting.

It's hard to keep doctors away from her with her medical problems.

Please expand if possible K
I have a 5 year old daughter and I'll tell you one thing, her best friend at Kindergarden and her are the only two who haven't had the full quota of vaccinations (just the really basic) and without a shadow of a doubt when I see them playing with the others, the other children look passive, almost robotic.

I had a very keening and clear moment with her at the doctors a couple of years back, the doc didn't realise I was in the waiting room, but had positioned myself at an angle to see through a small hatch/window. When he picked up her chart he registered some kind of shock (he visible stepped back on his heels). The moment troubled me so much that I instantly let out a low Tibetan hum to transmit and collect....At that moment he turned and caught my look...There was something in his face as he tried to re-collect/hide from me.
The next time I saw him he was with a woman (said it was his wife) who had just returned from Africa and they tried to lecture me on vaccinations and the like, I had a really strong sense at the time that it was really important for them to get something into my daughter. I have moved doctors since.

It is as important for us to protect the spirit of our children.

LOve and Peace.

K.
Old 01-06-2009, 12:43 PM   #494
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Bringing information your not ready for K!

Your the one prodding me to remember things I'm probably not ready for.

Okay then let's upon up another can of worms regarding the LYCAN program.

You've already mentioned the Black Forest in Germany, you keep mentioning White wolves and me being on a farm when I was child.

If I didn't know better I'd think you were trying to trigger my memories of the 'werewolves'.

I can't put exact dates and places on these memories and I was hoping what I remembered was just holographic technology being used on me.

However research into this subject suggests not

WARNING- MAJOR NATIONAL SECURITY RISK AND PERSONAL SANITY RISK INVOLVED IN THIS SUBJECT
Old 01-06-2009, 12:50 PM   #495
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

It was a friend of mine put me in touch with this man and I was sent his information that things in the LYCAN program started to come to light

-- ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bill Schnoebelen lived on the dark side for many years. He was a 90 degree Freemason, a member of the Illuminati, a Satanic Priest, a Catholic Priest and even more. Then one day his monthly tithe check to the church of Satan came back from the bank with a note on the back - ``I'll be praying for you in Jesus' name ". Within a week he lost his demonic power. Later he became a Born Again Christian, and he now has his own ministry. Bill has been in ministry, mostly full-time, since 1986, and no one has yet been able to disprove any of the claims he has made about his admittedly rather bizarre history.

Bill’s timeline is baffling or contradictory only to someone unfamiliar with the strange workings of the occult/magickal mind set and with the subtle power of Satan to deceive.

Here is his timeline in brief:

Born: 1949 (raised Catholic)
Went through Catholic grade school and high school
Entered Minor Seminary at Loras College to be a priest: 1967
Introduced to the occult by a professor: late 1967
Got involved in Wicca: 1968
Made a Wiccan priest – first degree (Algard rite): 1968
Graduated from college and took a leave of absence from priesthood studies: 1971
Got a job teaching music in a Catholic high school in rural Iowa: 1971-1973
Met his priestess whom he would later marry (1972)
Ordained a Spiritualist minister in the Alliance of Divine Love: 1972
Flew to Boston to be made a priest in the Alexandrian rite of Wicca – February of 1973
Traveled to Arkansas to study under the Grand Master Druid of North America in the summer of 1973
Made a Druidic High Priest in July of 1973 – also had a witch handfasting to his wife at the same time in Zion State Park in Zion IL.
Fall of 1973, traveled to Boston MA to be made high priest (Third degree) in Alexandrian rite of Wicca
Winter of 1973, began covens in Dubuque and Davenport Iowa
Legally married by Spiritualist minister from Alliance of Divine Love: May of 1974
Moved to Milwaukee to teach large numbers of people witchcraft: August of 1974
Began involvement with Old Roman Catholic Church (ORCC) and studies for diaconate and priesthood in 1974-75
Also began studies in Blue Lodge Freemasonry and was finally made a Master Mason in 1977
About the same time (1975) as he got involved in the ORCC, he also became involved with Church of Satan – became a Second Degree Member (warlock)
During this same period, he went through York Rite Masonry and became a Knight Templar.
Later, in 1980, he went through Scottish Rite and became a 32nd degree Mason.
He was ordained a priest in the ORCC in Plainfield, IL at St. Paul’s Old Catholic church. The ordination certificate is reproduced in MORMONISM’S TEMPLE OF DOOM.
Through the Church of Satan, he became aware of more “hard core” Satanic groups and got involved with them – first the Order of the Black Ram (in Michigan) and later the Brotherhood in Chicago. This was when he began to practice some pretty heavy-duty sorcery.
In 1977-78 he began to study with the Monastery of the Seven Rays and was ultimately consecrated a Gnostic bishop by its head (see below…). The certificate is reproduced in LUCIFER DETHRONED. As a bishop, he was also charismated into the Syrio-Jacobite Orthodox episcopacy. At the same time, Bill was initiated into the "Antient and Primitive Rite of Memphis Mitzraim Freemasonry" and raised to the 90th degree of that Masonic rite.
In 1979 he was introduced to vampirism as part of his training in the dark arts and was initiated into the vampire cult in Chicago in the so-called Church of the Resurrection.
In 1980, he received a check back from the bank which he had sent to the Church of Satan for dues. A lady from the bank had written on the check, “I will be praying for you in Jesus’ name.” Within days, his life fell apart and he lost all his magical power. This crisis led us, ultimately to join the Mormon (LDS) Church…
In August of 1980, he and his wife, Sharon, were baptized LDS. He went through several church offices, including Elders’ Quorum President and Institute of Religion teacher.
In June of 1984, Bill became gloriously saved through the power of the TRUE Jesus Christ (NOT the LDS counterfeit)
In February of 1985, he formally left the LDS Church.
In July of 1986, he did his first public ministry at the Capstone Conference in Salt Lake City. That was the formal beginning of Bill’s ministry.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
/B]
Old 01-06-2009, 01:01 PM   #496
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

What I learned was just another mind blowing aspect of these related subjects-

1) The NSA has units of 'werewolf' assassins that can transform at will into large big foot type wolf creatures

2) There are at least one of these indivuals in every major city in the USA, they exist in almost every country and are monitered 24/7 from satellite

3) There is a colony of them located around the Black Forest area in Germany.

4) All individuals are selected from birth and go through SRA ( Satanic ritual abuse ) rituals from childhood that involve the use of sex with dogs, wolves, sacrifice with same types of animals, also cannibalism and eating other things such as feacis of dogs and humans in rituals.

5) In the last scene in the 'Howling' film ( the office scene ), the producers of the film could not get the effects right, because of this a real lycan was brought onto the set, and transformed himself on front of the woman. Do not watch if sensitive

The rituals are designed to break the mind and these are combined with the latest technology in genetic enginneering
Old 01-06-2009, 01:10 PM   #497
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

It feels to be able to share this and not be alone with it. There must be a good reason I'm talking about this subject. Sorry if I'm being selfish. I don't mean to spread fear, just the truth
Old 01-06-2009, 01:20 PM   #498
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi James,

Does the word 'eve' have any significance to you?

Best regards,

Steve
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 01:29 PM   #499
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

There seems to be link with Mormonism and the Lycans. My father, grandfather and grandmother were mormons and my uncle told me that the mormons came and 'found them' ( my father and uncle ) when they were playing in the park in reading as children. The mormons then got my father and uncle to take them back to their house. Later they all became mormons except my uncle david. He seems to have had a fortunate escape from all this.

Bill S talked about a mormon who was brough to him for help after he got out of satanism. She told him that her Mormon bishop husband was a werewolf and had raped her as a werewolf. She had the scars and baby to prove it, Bill said. I forget were this happened. I'll see if I can find Bill's email address and post it here, so you can ask him questions yourself.

Bill and his wife were living near this man. After this Bill's wife was at her house with a friend while was Bill away. On this night heavy thumping footsteps were heard pacing outside the house and when she looked out the window, she saw a big foot type creature with long ears and glowing red eyes peering out her from the darkness. They just kept praying and praying and the thing didn't try and enter the house. There were huge paw prints outside afterwards ( like a large animals print with three balls )

On another occasion, a male child was brought to Bill by his family. I forget were the following event happened. Basically the boy had his friend had been riding their bikes in a large rubbish dump when they had come across a group of people involved in a black magick rite. They were dressed in robes, waving daggers around and chanting. The boys took off but were spotted. They peddled away as fast as they could but when the boy looked back they being pursued by a large big foot type wolf creature. He heard a scream and looked back again as the thing caught up with his little friend. He carried on riding but the thing almost caught up with him, he could feel it behind him and lycan reached around his chest and was just about to take. He screamed "Oh Jesus" and the thing backed off in fright. It did however leave scars across his chest and these were shown to Bill. The police were informed but struggled with reports of a 'big foot like creature responsible for child's dissapearance'- The case was probably stopped or taken over due to reasons of 'national security'.
Old 01-06-2009, 01:31 PM   #500
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi James,

Does the word 'eve' have any significance to you?

Best regards,

Steve
Yep it's the name of the my webmaster

Also ADAMS and EVES are one of the codenames used for children in MANNEQUIN.

Barry King de-programmed an altar in me called Adam when he came to my house