Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 11-25-2008, 10:40 PM   #126
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: James Casbolt:Underground U.K. bases!

This forum has a higher class of people than the abusive and ignorant people at GLP and ATS
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 10:43 PM   #127
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee BURTON View Post
Wow, just read all this and got to say no matter how far fetched it sounds, i believe you for what its worth mate,
The Photonplasmoids, are these the same phenomena that Trevor james constable captured on camera all those years ago?
Forgive my amateur question, you are new to me.
So much to read and so few brain cells..
I live in Troon Cambourne - just around the corner from st ives - carn brea, for some part of the year, great part of the country.
Good luck my friend, be safe.
I used to have a major crush on a girl from Troon ( nicola I think her name was )

A lot of UFO's spotted at Carn Brea

Yes same phenomena as Trevor James, the only thing about orbs is, you've seen one you've seen them all
Old 11-25-2008, 10:44 PM   #128
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by utarion View Post
James welcome to the matrix. Only you have taken the red pill. So have I.
You said something that really rang bells with me. It was about their interest in the blood line of the "Tribe of Dan". What is the interest in this blood line and has it to do anything with the "Sons of God"?

Hang in there dude, its going to be rough for us all. Things will go from bad to worse then chaos..

And of course the NWO is all about bringing about order out of chaos.
The Sons of God are the forfathers of the 12 tribes of Isreal

Arch Angel Michael is the patriarch of the Tribe of Dan
Old 11-25-2008, 10:46 PM   #129
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenOfLeon View Post
Can you elaborate James>? How often do your dreams come true?
Why do you want to know about my dreams?
Old 11-25-2008, 10:48 PM   #130
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Hello James!

This question of mine was lost in another post, maybe you have insight?

Is there a facility that has Rows of White roofs/rectangular buildings nestled in the foothills of a mountain ridge with a large gray and white windmill and may have an association to "Bavaria(n) Air"?
Sounds like the DOE facility at Oak Ridge, Tennesse or Linville DOE facility in North Carolina
Old 11-26-2008, 10:29 AM   #131
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
URGENT NEED OF ASSISTANCE!

ANYONE FROM THE COMMUINTY CARE TO THROW ME A LIFE-LINE. NEED ACCESS TO MY FILES AND HELP WITH FILLING IN MEMORY GAPS

INTEL BELOW
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

NAME- JAMES MICHAEL CASBOLT

ALIAS- MICHAEL PRINCE/ LONE WOLF/ WHITE TIGER

DATE OF BIRTH- 28/12/76

PLACE OF BIRTH- LONDON

RANK- COMMANDER

NAMES OF PROJECTS INVOLVED IN- MANNEQUIN/ LYCAN/ TIGRIS/ TOMMOROW PEOPLE/ M.A.P ( MEMORY ASSIMILATION PROGRAM )/ OSIRIS/ CARRIER PIGEON/ PROTEUS/GOSSAMER-LIGHT/FALLOW-RIGHT

MILITARY BASES WORKED- BROCK BARRACKS ( READING )/ AL/499 ( PEASEMORE/NEWBURY-UNDERGROUND )/ MONSOON-1 ( UNDERNEATH RAF LAKENHEATH )/ BOSCOMBE DOWN ( UNDERGROUND )/ TRAPDOOR ( BRECON
BEACONS, WALES-UNDERGROUND )/ CLC-1 ( CENTRAL LONDON COMPLEX-1, LONDON- UNDERGROUND )

PROJECT MANNEQUIN FILE NUMBER- X4566-2

NSA FILE NUMBER- CAS-997365 (UMBRA-1 )- FILES STORED AT LINVILLE VAULTS MILITARY BASE IN NORTH CAROLINA

WORKED WITH- NSA, MI6, DELTA FORCE ( 1ST SPECIAL FORCES OPERATIONAL DETACHMENT-BASED AT FORT BRAGG IN NORTH CAROLINA ) BLACK WATCH.

KNOWN LOCATIONS FILES STORED AT- FORT MEADE ( NSA HQ IN MARYLAND USA )/ ASHBURTON, DEVON/ UTAH/ LINVILLE VAULTS, NORTH CAROLINA ( my files are earmarked CLASS-8 )

FAMILY CONNECTION- FATHER- PETER CASBOLT- MI6 OPERATIVE_____ UNCLE- BRIAN CASBOLT- MI5 LOGISTICS OFFICER______ GRANDFATHER- JAMES CASBOLT- NAVY OFFICER
At 6.51pm last night I sent this message to the intelligence commuinity. The craft were sighted over us at 7.25pm the same night. Time discrepencies are now coming to light. My friend Jan Rodrigo is convinced the sightings started at 8.25pm.

Now I think about it, the first two craft appeared to be exchanging something in mid air almost over our heads on Draycott Terrace. They appeared to do this when they touched each other. If these were ordinary planes then they would have collided.

When Jan rang me again after I went home ( after the incident with the first three craft ), he told me he had seen two more tr3 type aircraft over the house at Draycott Terrace. After I spoke to him, i couldn't get a hang-up tone when I pressed the button on the phone.
Old 11-26-2008, 11:21 AM   #132
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Last night after sighting- probable prophetic dream- 26th November 2008

THIS WAS ONE OF THE MOST POWERFUL DREAMS OF MY LIFE and worth recounting here.

I found myself in a forest. I see the queen in her younger days. She is walking along with a horrendous entity. This entity appears to be a rotting humanoid wearing a cloak. Up closer- Although humanoid in figure the face is elongated like an animal with rotting flesh connected to it's body.

The queen appears to be tranced as she is walking. She appears extremely calm in the presence of this entity. The entity is talking to her. Up closer- the entity is instructing her in the art of shapeshifting, telling her "You can start with your face or fingers". He extends the fingers on his hand to show her and his fingers start to elongate. The queen copies him and her fingers start to elongate. I keep hearing "TERROR IS ON IT'S WAY"

SCENE IS THEN SWITCHED- I am in a crowd in Liverpool. I look under my top and see I have new tattoes on my chest. There is some kind of crowd disturbance caused by a man. I walk up to the man and identify myself as military personel. He insults me and I feel my personality changing into something that I don't like but is familair. I threaten him in a very abusive and brutal manner. The words I use are a direct attack on his manhood, when I've finished saying that I say "My unit is on its way". I take out a whip and commence to whipping him with it. After a few strokes another man tries to help him. I jump on him and bite a chunk of flesh out of his face. The man runs off screaming.

SCENE IS THEN SWTICHED- I find myself in my grandmother's house in Liverpool. My granfather is sitting on the sofa. I approach him and sense this is not really him but some kind of 'telemetry clone' used to commuinicate between myself and my real grandfather in a location far away. I say "I know what you are" and ask him to describe what it's like where he is located. He tells me how beautiful it is and describes beaches and oceans. I ask him "What did you do today?", he says "I went for a walk and a swim". I ask him what he did yesterday and then someone walks into the living room and swtiches on the TV. My grandfather's clone says "I can't remember". I turn around to the man who has just walked and say "Turn the TV off, it is stopping him from remembering". The man refuses and we have an argument.

SCENE IS THEN SWTICHED- I am in Liverpool again ( in town ). Hundreds of UFO's start to fly over my head, followed by large birds. The birds land next to me and one grabs my body and drags me to the floor with it's powerful tail feathers. The bird turns around and tries to speak to me but as it doesn't have a human tongue it is hard to make out what is being said. I focus my mind and realise it is saying "MUCH TERROR COMING, STOP SMOKING"

SCENE IS THEN SWTICHED- I find myself standing on a balcony. I am back in what I call 'Commander' mode and feel rightous, healthy and balanced. There is a large drop below me and a large banner is hung on the wall of the drop. It reads "ROYAL COMMAND". This is the new army of the earth!

Last edited by James Casbolt; 11-26-2008 at 11:40 AM.
Old 11-26-2008, 11:22 AM   #133
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

I will attempt to keep a diary on this forum as events transpire in my life

I will not be back on this thread until next Wednesday
Old 11-26-2008, 11:37 AM   #134
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

I will leave with this last comment-

I could become extremely hyper about these current events and run around like a headless chicken trying to contact every journalist under the sun. I ultimately accept that those who have eyes will see. If you would like to pass this information on then please do so.

I remember a certain old saying at this time-

'Two bulls are sitting on a hilltop watching a herd of cows. The son turns around to the father bull and says "hey dad let's run down the hill and f*** one of those cows. The father bull simply replies "no son, let's walk down the hill and f*** them all'

Commander Michael Prince
Old 11-26-2008, 12:12 PM   #135
Zelong
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: James Casbolt:Underground U.K. bases!

Quote:
At 6.51pm last night I sent this message to the intelligence commuinity. The craft were sighted over us at 7.25pm the same night. Time discrepencies are now coming to light. My friend Jan Rodrigo is convinced the sightings started at 8.25pm.
Hi James Casbolt can you get a video camera and film these evens,I guess this sounds to easy but try and get footage?

Zelong.
Zelong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 01:53 PM   #136
TheGhost
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastawaycas View Post
hello james, i have read all your posts and have been on your site it is intriguing reading and also very disturbing to learn that we live in a world of deciept smoke and mirrors, and pay for the privalage in misery economic strife and intimidation. I am open to all suggestions but what can i do what can we do, i have no psychic powers (i have some weird dreams) no money the will to survive but can't walk 10 feet due to crippling arthritis, the ba****s burnt me laptop out early sunday morning i absolutely applaud you and deeply respect you for your stand against this new world order you are a very brave man ('m still ****** off with me laptop), as you say that the agenda for us as a human race is so embedded what chance have we got
as i have written i am nobody but what would i do as a single entity if a van come at 4 in the morning full of heavies and bundled me in to it (me and thousands of nobodiies like me) took me to god knows where ..........how do you fight that.......i believe it is coming .......if i could fend them off it would be with an airpistol!!!!, that'll hold em back wont it......at least they won't have ringing ears!!!!

Please keep these posts running james i believe you are very highly respected on this site i for one am an avid reader

thankyou regards

The 'Red Terror':

And [Alexander] Solzhenitsyn laments that the citizens of St. Petersburg cowered behind their doors when the black vans pulled up at their apartment houses night after night to arrest their neighbours. If only the decent Russians had fought back, Solzhenitsyn says, if only they had ambushed some of these secret police thugs in the hallways of their apartments with knives and pickaxes and hammers, if only they had spiked the tires of the police vans while the thugs were in the apartments dragging out their victims, they could easily have overwhelmed Yagoda's forces and forced an end to the mass arrests. But they didn't fight back, and the arrests and liquidations continued. And so, Solzhenitsyn concludes, because of their cowardice and their selfishness the Russians deserved what the communists did to them.
TheGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 04:23 PM   #137
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

Thankyou theghost that was a very inspirational post

you have honestly enlightened me

i will fight back with whatever means at my disposal

even at the cost of my own life

that was a brilliant post

i owe you one theghost

kindest regards and best wshes
blastawaycas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 05:54 PM   #138
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Why do you want to know about my dreams?
Cos I figured you probably have some precognitive ability, given what you have said about your blood line.

and given im **** scared, and cant make head nor tail of my own, I thought u might have some info.

silly place to ask for you to divulge though, im guessing>?!
QueenOfLeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 06:39 PM   #139
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Now I think about it, the first two craft appeared to be exchanging something in mid air almost over our heads on Draycott Terrace. They appeared to do this when they touched each other. If these were ordinary planes then they would have collided.

When Jan rang me again after I went home ( after the incident with the first three craft ), he told me he had seen two more tr3 type aircraft over the house at Draycott Terrace. After I spoke to him, i couldn't get a hang-up tone when I pressed the button on the phone.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 11:05 AM   #140
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I will leave with this last comment-

I could become extremely hyper about these current events and run around like a headless chicken trying to contact every journalist under the sun. I ultimately accept that those who have eyes will see. If you would like to pass this information on then please do so.

'Two bulls are sitting on a hilltop watching a herd of cows. The son turns around to the father bull and says "hey dad let's run down the hill and f*** one of those cows. The father bull simply replies "no son, let's walk down the hill and f*** them all'

Commander Michael Prince

I've always wondered about this. How many passports do you have James?
Old 11-29-2008, 12:23 AM   #141
golden
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Everyone,
I have gotten to know James a little bit recently. I myself have a lot of experiences with this mind control. I over the past 10 years have been trying to put the pieces together myself. I have memories as a young child being tested for psychic abilities, and being in underground facilities. At catholic school I allways had to go to a trailer out in the parking lot, and was trained in psychic abilities, I only have a few memories of this, I remember asking a few of the other students that went with me and they kind of remember but barely any memories, odd i thought. then in 6th grade i was placed in public school and i feel because of me my classroom had to wear headphones and listen to a certain radio station. And i just rememberd a kid with the last name heinrick gave me a certain walkman probably with nazi tuner installed. how wierd is that.
In highschool all i did was lift weights and became one of the strongest kids im my school, and was placed in drug rehab and my roomate was from rochester, ny, and i allways had to go to a councilor but i only have a few memories of him trying to ask what i remembered in my dreams.
i was in dessert storm in the corps and the commandant of the corps allways had me come to his quarters and i thanked me for achieving the missions, but i can't remember any of the missions, i contacted some of my friends and they can't remember either.
when processing out of the corps i had to go to norfolk, va and placed in some booth with lights flashing and tones going off.
then when i went to college some ex-marine was following me around begging me to move in to his house and he placed like 50 assult weapons in my room and he worked for wakenhut, then he moved and another marine steps in and begs to move in and he places of 50 assult weapons in my room and we created a security company whith a cia agent who joked around about running drugs, & we guarded a federal underground tunnel base at a rock quarry probably to use the quarry lakes to cool reactors.
well he moved out and this is when things got really wierd as my psychic programming started to intensify and is still remembered. I would just look at things and they woud burst into flames and i was moving heavy objects with my mind. at my friends house when i would walk in thier lights would explode.
just a few weeks ago i launched someone ten feet into the air just because they gave me sour look, then the person yelled at me saying they'll be thinking of me when they are looking at thier bruises.
and recently i had a job in new york, and i told my boss i had to leave and i jumped on a greyhound bus and went to rochester, ny ( maybe the same group as andy pero).
all I can say is the elite are up to some bad stuff, and i'm trying to remember more, there is a lot that i have left out just to keep this post short.
I can say most people in the military want freedom and are good people, it's is just a shame every war has no good cause, and I say may those with programming use it against the elite.
So It Is.
golden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 01:09 AM   #142
efields
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: James Casbolt:Underground U.K. bases!

Quote:
Thanks for the comment on my balls Queen of Leon!

At the end of the day, I don't care who believes what. It will all be in people's faces soon anyway.
James, as one who has experienced seeing UFO's, and having my own family NOT Believe me!, I can say I know exactly how you feel about not caring who believes you. There is just so much one can stand when those closest to you, that you rely on for support, are not going to support you. If they can't see the truth, who will among strangers. You know what you saw and felt. Thats enough it doesn't matter a hoot if 'they' don't believe you.

I for one have read your epic experience and feel in my heart there is more truth than one may care to assimilate there. What a time you must have had internalizing all this. Great to see you here and please keep up the 'Good Fight' and stick around to keep us informed. Please add me to your 'friends' and know you have those who care about you and do support you.

namaste

Last edited by efields; 11-29-2008 at 01:50 AM.
efields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 03:44 PM   #143
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by efields View Post
James, as one who has experienced seeing UFO's, and having my own family NOT Believe me!, I can say I know exactly how you feel about not caring who believes you. There is just so much one can stand when those closest to you, that you rely on for support, are not going to support you. If they can't see the truth, who will among strangers. You know what you saw and felt. Thats enough it doesn't matter a hoot if 'they' don't believe you.

I for one have read your epic experience and feel in my heart there is more truth than one may care to assimilate there. What a time you must have had internalizing all this. Great to see you here and please keep up the 'Good Fight' and stick around to keep us informed. Please add me to your 'friends' and know you have those who care about you and do support you.

namaste

here here.

Old 11-29-2008, 06:19 PM   #144
Paul J Salmon
Avalon Senior Member

I don,t believe that there is much truth in what James says in the video. I stopped watching it when he states that he was taken to Greenham Common in 1981 in a Ford Sierra. The Sierra made its first appearance at the 1982 Birmingham Motor Show, not available in 1981! Maybe I am wrong, hope I am!

Last edited by Paul J Salmon; 11-29-2008 at 06:26 PM.
Paul J Salmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 04:42 AM   #145
Gridkeeper
Avalon Senior Member

check this out
The Moon, One Of Truth's Protective Layers
best if watched in high quality
Moon filmed using a 12" meade LX90 telescope.
Neil Armstrong speaks about truth.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYbNvCstaKo
Gridkeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 05:21 AM   #146
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
'Two bulls are sitting on a hilltop watching a herd of cows. The son turns around to the father bull
and says "hey dad let's run down the hill and f***
one of those cows.
The father bull simply replies "no son, let's walk down the hill and f*** them all'
Commander Michael Prince

does anyone else, find this comment,
offensive ???
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 05:55 AM   #147
Pomguymguy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul J Salmon View Post
I don,t believe that there is much truth in what James says in the video. I stopped watching it when he states that he was taken to Greenham Common in 1981 in a Ford Sierra. The Sierra made its first appearance at the 1982 Birmingham Motor Show, not available in 1981! Maybe I am wrong, hope I am!
Quote -
"When the Sierra made its appearance at the 1982 Birmingham Motor Show, it made the national news. Trevor McDonald and Angela Rippon solemnly proclaimed the end of the Cortina.

However, the striking hatchback wasn't only controversial for its styling. The kit-car maker, Dutton, slapped a lawsuit on Ford – because it had been marketing its own Sierra since 1980"
- Who Knows ? - After what this guy seems to have experianced memories can play tricks - maybe it was a Cortina ? - How many time did Ford change the shape of that ?

Paul R
Pomguymguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 12:47 PM   #148
K626
Avalon Senior Member

I think James is speaking as best he can with regard to the past. However if he was (I'm not doubting his veracity) I'm sure they have ways of making you forget what you have seen. This is a commonly held 'truthism' and would apply to James as well.
Old 11-30-2008, 03:55 PM   #149
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post

does anyone else, find this comment,
offensive ???
erm...NO!

Read between the lines exchanger.
Old 11-30-2008, 05:52 PM   #150
Accipiter_Phi
Avalon Senior Member

Location: over there, to the left... no, not that left, this left!

[Originally Posted by James Casbolt
'Two bulls are sitting on a hilltop watching a herd of cows. The son turns around to the father bull
and says "hey dad let's run down the hill and f***
one of those cows.
The father bull simply replies "no son, let's walk down the hill and f*** them all'
Commander Michael Prince]

Quoting the best movie ever filmed in Echo Park, Los Angeles:
COLORS (1988).

Here is the exact quote delivered to "Pac man" (Sean Penn) by his experienced partner (Robert Duvall) as they are about to swoop & harass some unsuspecting vatos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kye0OPXy6fQ

(If you were a 7th grade boy living in L.A. in 1988, you HAD to have this movie memorized: it was mandatory! Odeley). Hmmm, come to think of it, this was the first year I had a loaded gun put to my head at Bellmont tunnel by some gangster kid ("from" 18th ST)... I'm sure he saw the same movie. All well: whatever doesn't kill you...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Colors-.jpg (10.6 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by Accipiter_Phi; 11-30-2008 at 05:56 PM.
Accipiter_Phi is offline   Reply With Quote