Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Healing

Notices

Healing Spiritual and Alternative Healing

Old 12-18-2009, 06:37 PM   #1
Leunamros
Project Avalon Member

Default Psychiatry the fraud

A MUST see for anyone here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P6_FwpVo_s
Leunamros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 09:17 PM   #2
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Psychiatry the fraud

I'll second that!!
This is a must see, whether you believe this or not` everyone here needs to listen to this video
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 09:30 PM   #3
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Psychiatry the fraud

I have...a good one.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 09:39 PM   #4
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leunamros View Post

Sounds like Scientology propaganda.
trainedobserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 09:49 PM   #5
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Psychiatry is the glue that keeps the scientific dictatorship together. It is the science that leaps the most in faith but can be grounded to persuade. Accepted understanding in biology as human behavior is a FRAUD. Psychiatry is an Art form when used for good. This very point and the lack of integrity amongst this community has failed along with most human wellness. There is no coincidence that shamanism, drug exploration and talk therapy have been usurped, dismantled and twisted to manufacture science that contain half truths.
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 10:56 PM   #6
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leunamros

Scientology is part a the ocult to make people confused about what Psychiatry realy is. This is part of the mind controll, so people who have got a brain would normal figured it out on there self that is psychiatry is fraud by its own. What Scientology is doing is make them look like a joke of them self, so that the people stop thinking and go beliefing the main steam set of mind.

In other word your way of thinking alone would have been enough for Psychiatrist (Gestappo) to lock your up for good for just speaking your mind.

I start wondering if people on this form do see the big picture. psychiatry is designed as a trap for people who wake up spirtual and see instantly that the life there living is a fraud all alarm bells go off. What do they they drug you and lock you up.

Also I figured out that one of my family members years ago woke up, not by reading and finding out the truth. But his spirit woke up and could not handel it.
What happend is that he could not explain why everyhing in this world was upside down. He freaked out and try to get out of the city and they locked him up and drugged him.

One of his comments is; day is night and night is day, what he is trying to tell what i'm try to explain to my famliy. But they want to drug me ,but they can not force me. If you want some one for the gestappo army my mom would fit in

The reseaon he wanted to get away from the city is because you will end up death if you stay. History is going to repeat it self, but the question is how many wil survive it. He did not know how mutch time he had when he woke up thats why he freaked out.

Everything looks ok, but the zhit is about to hit the fan only the question is when?

Last edited by mu2143; 12-18-2009 at 11:16 PM.
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 11:16 PM   #7
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

The real purpose of psychiatry is control. Call your friends 'sane'...and your enemies 'insane'. Having the title 'Doctor'...and using confusing language...can legitimize all manner of BS in the eyes of the general public.

Read 'The Myth of Mental Illness' by Thomas Szasz. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj7GmeSAxXo Gotta go take my medicine now!

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-18-2009 at 11:23 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 11:20 PM   #8
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Psychiatry the fraud

Quote:
The real purpose of psychiatry is control. Call your friends 'sane'...and your enemies 'insane'. Having the title 'Doctor'...and using confusing language...can legitimize all manner of BS in the eyes of the general public.

Read 'The Myth of Mental Illness' by Thomas Szasz. Gotta go take my medicine now!

Correct power and controll

Last edited by mu2143; 12-19-2009 at 12:08 AM.
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 06:01 AM   #9
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

Due to personal experience, I have very little respect for physicians
who's first inclination is to drug or shock someone in response to mental
illness.

I have a better opinion of those who actually try to determine the root cause of the symptoms and heal the issue instead of slicing and dicing or throwing drugs at it.
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 01:15 PM   #10
Spiralina
Avalon Senior Member

This man is correct! Psychiatry is The Fraud of this age.

The lie is psychiatric drugs are given to people who are suffering from neurological dysfunctions caused by exposure to modern evironmental toxins like fluoradated water supplies and carbon monoxide poisoning and unnatural synthetic eating stuffs, heavy metals and chemicals in everything from antiperspirants, toothpaste, suntan lotions, bug sprays, house cleaning products, gasses emitted from everything from upholstery fabrics, carpets, and preservatives, all synthetics combining in the body.

We are metabolizers, not 'synthesizors' <--- made up name for all the manmade chemicals affecting our heath today.
Doctors don't take synthetics drugs they prescribe. Urologists avoids municiple water supplies. Neurologists generally are found living in the country, drinking clean fresh water, eating pure wholesome foods. Psychiatrists generally believe in their practice as being legitimate... they have a high sucide rate and particularly if they take mind manipulating drugs.

Psychiatry is a fraud. It's not even science. It's a governments way to cover up health affects of evironmental toxins. It's a way to prevent those affected from recieving the medical attention they really need. Psychiatry is first a fraud and then a deception.

And anyone who believes differently? I can't help you. My apologies.

Kind Regards,
Spiralina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 03:00 PM   #11
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trainedobserver View Post
i second that opiniion

though i have no love for the psychiatric community....i find myself very angry and that cult..

Last edited by Céline; 01-01-2010 at 03:04 PM.
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 10:58 PM   #12
WinterWolf
Avalon Senior Member

Psychiatry provides toolsets to help empower certain people who seek to resolve issues. Condemning an entire community as a whole in my opinion is out of ignorance or lack of understanding.

There are crackpots in likely all professions.

Personally I think the psychiatric community can be prosecuted just as much as alternative healing as lots of people out there likely see it as hocus locus mumbo jumbo.

Not all psychiatrists just dispense pills.

Just my .02 cents.

Winter Wolf
WinterWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 11:19 PM   #13
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Practice the 4 laws outlined in the handbooks and over time psychiatry will become a mute point through entropy!

Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 11:32 PM   #14
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

We mustn't forget Tavistock. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vep0TGI96Mg

If everyone wants to rule the world...then no one gets to! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIoXrkxXSY8&NR=1

I am haunted by the words I heard a very famous person utter: "If I can't have them...nobody can!"

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-01-2010 at 11:52 PM.
Old 01-02-2010, 12:49 AM   #15
WinterWolf
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
We mustn't forget Tavistock. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vep0TGI96Mg

If everyone wants to rule the world...then no one gets to! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIoXrkxXSY8&NR=1

I am haunted by the words I heard a very famous person utter: "If I can't have them...nobody can!"

Namaste
Why are you haunted by those words spoken by whomever? Is it because it smacks of utter selfishness?

Winter Wolf
Old 01-02-2010, 02:10 AM   #16
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterWolf View Post
Why are you haunted by those words spoken by whomever? Is it because it smacks of utter selfishness?

Winter Wolf
Because it smacks of the possibility of extermination...and because it smacks of the possibility that the words were of Luciferian or Satanic origin. Utter selfishness, supreme arrogance, and pompous superciliousness comes to mind as well.

Namaste
Old 01-02-2010, 06:16 AM   #17
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterWolf View Post

Winter Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Because it smacks of the possibility of extermination...and because it smacks of the possibility that the words were of Luciferian or Satanic origin. Utter selfishness, supreme arrogance, and pompous superciliousness comes to mind as well.

Namaste
Lightside Polarity says ... "I am doing this for your benefit"
and
Darkside Polarity says ... "If I can't have it you can't either"
www.trufax.org
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 07:13 AM   #18
WinterWolf
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Lightside Polarity says ... "I am doing this for your benefit"
and
Darkside Polarity says ... "If I can't have it you can't either"
www.trufax.org
They are merely words. Though mere words they can hold power from the intention of the originator or it can also be given power if the one who bears, sees or reads it allows it to hold power.

Winter Wolf
Old 01-02-2010, 07:41 AM   #19
caspyan

But there are mental illnesses - e.g. depression, schizophrenia, etc. Around 1% of the population has clinically significant symptoms. These are real and do exist, however, the DSM4 has thousands of illnesses that almost everyone would fit into the criteria of at least one illness. So if everyone is ill, there can be NO illness, as the definition of illness is "not the norm" (ie, most people don't have it).
Food for thought...
Old 01-02-2010, 12:57 PM   #20
Spiralmind
Avalon Senior Member

After viewing the video and hearing similar opinions I must say that I have to at least entertain the idea that the last 35 years of being in various treatments for my mental illness are a lie. This is not easy for me to do, as I have been in and out of treatment since a very young age, thanks to my mom.

Having said this, though, I also know inside that my emotions and thoughts are not what they should be and could be much healthier. I gave up on therapy about 3 years ago, and the meds about a year ago and have not gone back since.

Spiralmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 01:04 PM   #21
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Most mental health issues can be solved by providing the body with the nutrients it needs. Many times there is a genetic or traumatic cause. Some people simply need more than normal of certain nutrients. There is something like 5 different metabolic types causing several kinds of mental illness.

http://alternativementalhealth.com

Back in the 1950 Dr. Abram Hoffer was curing schizophrenia with 1 gram of vit c and 1 gram of niacin after each meal. He cured some cancers that way too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiralmind View Post
After viewing the video and hearing similar opinions I must say that I have to at least entertain the idea that the last 35 years of being in various treatments for my mental illness are a lie. This is not easy for me to do, as I have been in and out of treatment since a very young age, thanks to my mom.

Having said this, though, I also know inside that my emotions and thoughts are not what they should be and could be much healthier. I gave up on therapy about 3 years ago, and the meds about a year ago and have not gone back since.

Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 01:07 PM   #22
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Notes of Dr. Walsh is my favorite part.

http://alternativementalhealth.com/articles/walsh.htm

Commentary on Nutritional Treatment
of Mental Disorders
from Willam Walsh, Ph.D., Senior Scientist, Pfeiffer Treatment Center
http://www.hriptc.org

There are clickable links to each of these topics at the 1st link above
Index
ADD/ADHD
Alzheimer's Disease
Amino Acids
Anorexia
Antidepressants and Cancer
Autism
B6
Bipolar Disorder
Candida
Celiac Disease
Choline
Copper
Coral Calcium
Crime & Violence
Depression
Downs
Essential Fatty Acids
Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
Hair Analysis
Head Injury
Histamine
Hives
Learning Disabilities
Metabolic Types
Mercury
Metallothionein
Methylation
Neurotransmitters
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Oxidative Stress
Paranoia
Placebo effect
Post Partum Depression
Pregnancy
Psychiatric Medications
Pyrrole Disorder
SAMe
Schizophrenia
Taurine
Womb Trauma
Zinc
Old 01-04-2010, 03:49 PM   #23
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

VERY Nice work Karen..... Very Nice indeed...

Trooly,

Tango

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
Notes of Dr. Walsh is my favorite part.

http://alternativementalhealth.com/articles/walsh.htm

Commentary on Nutritional Treatment
of Mental Disorders
from Willam Walsh, Ph.D., Senior Scientist, Pfeiffer Treatment Center
http://www.hriptc.org

There are clickable links to each of these topics at the 1st link above
Index
ADD/ADHD
Alzheimer's Disease
Amino Acids
Anorexia
Antidepressants and Cancer
Autism
B6
Bipolar Disorder
Candida
Celiac Disease
Choline
Copper
Coral Calcium
Crime & Violence
Depression
Downs
Essential Fatty Acids
Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
Hair Analysis
Head Injury
Histamine
Hives
Learning Disabilities
Metabolic Types
Mercury
Metallothionein
Methylation
Neurotransmitters
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Oxidative Stress
Paranoia
Placebo effect
Post Partum Depression
Pregnancy
Psychiatric Medications
Pyrrole Disorder
SAMe
Schizophrenia
Taurine
Womb Trauma
Zinc
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 11:20 AM   #24
JennyG
Avalon Senior Member

I would not take anything going forward that comes from Big Pharma especially psych drugs. According to my toxicologist , former govt bio-warfare scientist. They use meds to test bioweapons on the public. They sneak things inside the medication. You know they even put flouride in psych medications. Now it's nanotechnology. There favorite is to do testing on the military though. They think we are lab rats.
The reason so many people are depressed is because we are implanted with mercury in our teeth so that we can breath in the vapors and suck on it all day long. This causes depression. And we are injected as babies with viruses and mercury that get in to the brain. The medical system causes diseases and then makes billions providing their "snake oil" drugs. It's such a scam!
JennyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 11:33 AM   #25
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyG View Post
I would not take anything going forward that comes from Big Pharma especially psych drugs. According to my toxicologist , former govt bio-warfare scientist. They use meds to test bioweapons on the public. They sneak things inside the medication. You know they even put flouride in psych medications. Now it's nanotechnology. There favorite is to do testing on the military though. They think we are lab rats.
The reason so many people are depressed is because we are implanted with mercury in our teeth so that we can breath in the vapors and suck on it all day long. This causes depression. And we are injected as babies with viruses and mercury that get in to the brain. The medical system causes diseases and then makes billions providing their "snake oil" drugs. It's such a scam!
Isn't that just disgusting! You added a couple of pieces I didn't know. Do they put that cr@p in our vitamins and supplements too?

Last edited by Karen; 01-12-2010 at 11:36 AM.