Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-25-2008, 03:11 PM   #51
Suriel

Wink Re: 11:11 Phenomenon and its meaning to you

I am triggering your soul to remind you that you have a greater purpose. 11:11

I am inspiring you to remember who you truly are 11:11

I am opening a doorway from your mind to the spirit 11:11

I am slowing down this one minute to give you a pause of silence to re-collect your deep intuition to connect to the Source 11:11

I am reminding you that you are a great creator 11:11
Old 10-25-2008, 04:28 PM   #52
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 11:11 Phenomenon and its meaning to you

I'd noticed 11:11 for some time (I have a phone with a clock that stopped right on 11:11). I tend to notice my own birth date all the time: 11:17 (always glance at the clock right then). A friend-client introduced me to a group: http://www.1111angels.com/ who puts out a mailing list. Their info tends to point to certain lessons--either my noticing the lessons they talk about creates them in my life--forcefully!--or it is all just synchronicity.. In any case they are fully devoted to raising consciousness/rememberance of spiritual truths
sunnyrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 05:44 PM   #53
sunny D
Avalon Senior Member

I see 11.11 often and 2.22 and other numbers. I couldnt explain it....So this is a very interesting thread for me......Thx....Namaste P.S. it is said that the soul weights 22 grams after leaving the body as we leave this world

Last edited by sunny D; 10-25-2008 at 06:02 PM.
sunny D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 08:52 PM   #54
Suriel

I have continued my research in the 11:11 phenomenon. I would like to share another theory. I have discovered something that they call the 11:11 energy. The 11:11 when seen on a digital clock, gives you an opportunity to go through a doorway of manifestation. This energy recollects everything that you have done to this point and analyzes your desires. 11:11 an encoded mathematical sequence that helps you remember your purpose here on Earth, which is also called the Divine Memory.

This is also another way of ascension. Each 11:11 process is a gateway opportunity to go to the next level of your spiritual journey.

This is also a good reference to number sequences concerning 11:11 and other familiar number sequences that you are seeing more often. These sequences are also known as "positive energy vibes" sent down from the Angels.

Quote:
From the expression 'It is written in the Stars' - the creators of this reality - an electromagnetic grid program - left messages in the heavens. Whenever the world will go through a period of evolution it was often foretold in the stars - something celestial will occur. We always look to the heavens for answers - gods - aliens with higher knowledge - yet all the while it is our soul that is above guiding us in many different ways through synchronicity. The heavens were created by the patterns of sacred geometry - as is everything that we experience in this reality.
So, we are connected to different parts of the Universe. These number sequences could be the key to your true purpose or plan.

Quote:
Once you move into higher frequencies - you begin to create more quickly - or become more aware of synchronicities - meaningful coincidences - that your soul creates for you to remember and trigger your awareness. Please remember that you create every experience that you have.
11:11 reminders of your mission.

Quote:
The 11:11 can trigger other numerical patterns encoded within you. They are usually the first pattern people see as if they are a doorway to greater consciousness awareness.

You start to see 11:11 so frequently - you pause and wonder what it is all about. It is your soul telling you that your spiritual journey will begin or has begun - depending how busy you are.

Know that you are not alone when seeing 11:11. Most people are hearing their wake-up calls at this time. You may also discover that you are triggered by other people and events in your life.
Old 10-25-2008, 09:48 PM   #55
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakesbeer View Post
It has more to do with just the thought you might have had immediately before seeing an "11", but that will help to sync you up in a sense. It appears to have more to do with aligning one's self with the energetic centering (or syncing) of the world with the solar system with the galaxy. I think the simple fact we come together and discuss this (believer or skeptic) shows an intention to communicate(and therefore share) with others in the world.
Finally someone gets it.

This is exactly the reason for the phenomena of "noticing" an 11:11. When you notice it quickly rewind your thoughts to what you were just thinking about and pay special attention.

Thanks Shakesbeer, I thought I'd have to type a bunch of stuff

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 10:24 PM   #56
Suriel

Hello members,

I have been working very hard on this thread. So, I hope it has been beneficial to you. If any of you have any more personal stories to share regarding 11:11 or any other number sequences, please share them with us.

I am also interested in hearing about other number sequences such as 4:44, 2:22, 5:55, and so on.

Thank you for your input here.

Peace,
Kevin (Suriel - Messenger of Light)
Old 10-26-2008, 02:19 PM   #57
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Logged in this morning and I noticed up in the top left it said
Welcome, Swanny. You last visited: Yesterday at 11:11 PM
Thats the first time I have noticed it, does this mean I'm in your gang now??
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 02:31 PM   #58
Oneworld719
Avalon Senior Member

Well my experience has been this...every time I purposely look at the clock it is on the :20...EVERYTIME !!!! Weird, and yet when I ask about it I get this..."on the 20, watch for it on the 20" at first I thought it was related to the time my youngest transitioned, but upon further investigation that was not the time. I have not experienced any of the 11:11 etc stuff. feel kind of left out but I do know that 'on the 20' has signifigance only to me, and I love that fact that it is mine.
Oneworld719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 02:42 PM   #59
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Well I start getting signals before a Major event in the world, if it is 1:11, it is a trinity based event, if it is 11:11, it is one we can change...

Your true power isn't to rise up to considering yourself a God, it is to understand that joining yourself with the trinity gives you the power to heal or change major world events...

at the beginning of October I was seeing 11:11 all the time, but we've passed the event... for now
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 02:45 PM   #60
Seth Haniel
Avalon Senior Member

Location: Hartlepool England But Moving Shortly to Fauldhouse Scotland
Cool 11-11 still with us after 16 years

I was drawn in 1991 to the 11-11 and attended the big event in Egypt on 11/01/1992.
In August 1992 I met someone by synchronicity who had also been involved with the 11-11. This person in later years bacame my girlfriend.
In 2007 while visiting ephasus in Turkey we decided to get engaged within the Temple of Artemis (another synchronistic affair) The driver took photos' of the event and as we left the site I looked at watch to see any signifiance - it was 2:20pm - on downloading the photo's to the PC I saw that the time stamp on each photo - with Turkey being two hours ahead of Britain and also British summertime had not been added to the Camera memory - was 11:11am.

That is just a little summary of a whole mountain of events and synchronicity over the years
Seth Haniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 02:58 PM   #61
sunny D
Avalon Senior Member

My last visit was at 11.22............................
sunny D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 09:24 PM   #62
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
Well I start getting signals before a Major event in the world, if it is 1:11, it is a trinity based event, if it is 11:11, it is one we can change...

Your true power isn't to rise up to considering yourself a God, it is to understand that joining yourself with the trinity gives you the power to heal or change major world events...

at the beginning of October I was seeing 11:11 all the time, but we've passed the event... for now
Now let me try to explain it in a way all of you will understand...

Earlier this week, one of my friends contacted me about a friend that had a stroke, very serious, fully paralyzed, she wasn't expected to live through the night.

I looked into my friend, seeing the eyes of the one that was dying, and said a prayer for her...

She woke in the middle of the night confused about being in the hospital and got out of bed and went to the bathroom.

The intensive care nurses were in shock and called the doctor, they all were calling it a miracle...

In the Bible Christians are taught the way to God is through Jesus.

What this means to me, as one who can communicate with spirits is I can close my eyes and imagine him, and suddenly I am "with" him while I say my prayer...

The Holy Spirit keeps us connected, but God is the one with the power to change the world.

If anyone would have been watching what I did and saw her recover, they would be calling me a healer, but I'm no one special, just someone that knows the power of a prayer...

The biggest problem I see coming in the world is having so many of us lighting up with miracles happening all around us. Groups are going to form around the world all convinced their "special" one is Divine, which will lead to even more wars...

Everyone needs to learn to stay grounded, and understand the truth of their gifts...

I've watched God's fist drop 3 times...

Believe me, none of you want to be taught the fear of God, just take it from one who knows...

Trinity 111 + 1 You = the next dimension we are heading for...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 02:26 AM   #63
whalerider
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
Many people are seeing 11:11. This has been a very popular subject recently. Some people believe it opens a gateway. Other believe it is a way for you to remember your spiritual mission here on Earth. Some also believe that your spirit guides or Angels are trying to say "Hello". And others believe it is a connection to the spirit world.

And then there is the connection to 2012:

What are your experiences with 11:11? Has anything paranormal occured while viewing this number sequence?

I see 11:11 on a regular occasion and feel like I am being watched. Please share your theories of similar number combinations such as 2:22, 3:33, 4:44, 1:01, 1:11, and so on. Is this just our subconsious mind getting attention?

What do you think?

Peace,
Suriel - Messenger of Light
While reading some Alex Collier information, I found this: (it sure explains the 11:11 in my mind)

Our Universe consists of eleven primary dimensional levels or belts. Within these levels are 11 different levels or frequencies of sound and color. This is important to state because that which we perceive as the Universe is the last level of creation that is occurring i our present. In other words 4th density is our next level and within that vibration is 11 levels of matter and creation, and so on with all the other levels until we reach the 11th density and the last level of that density.
whalerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 09:33 PM   #64
Suriel

Quote:
Originally Posted by whalerider View Post
While reading some Alex Collier information, I found this: (it sure explains the 11:11 in my mind)

Our Universe consists of eleven primary dimensional levels or belts. Within these levels are 11 different levels or frequencies of sound and color. This is important to state because that which we perceive as the Universe is the last level of creation that is occurring i our present. In other words 4th density is our next level and within that vibration is 11 levels of matter and creation, and so on with all the other levels until we reach the 11th density and the last level of that density.
I am looking forward to the next Density. Thanks for sharing.
Old 10-27-2008, 10:29 PM   #65
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

I have been reading the Hidden_Hand post (elsewhere in this forum).

He is asked

"What is 11.11?"

His/Her/Its answer - which I love is:

Think of it as an alarm clock. What are alarm clocks for?

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 10:33 PM   #66
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I read that at 22.33
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
11:11