Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2008, 02:14 AM   #76
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The eXchanger's Thread -2008 The Year of The Trinity of New Beginnings

SiriArc
Project Avalon Member

X Marks The Spot

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

X

In Star*Borne, Solara Notes

“The Antarian Conversion“

A Step-Up / Step-Down

Transformer / Transducer

Thusly:

3 1
X
1 3

Old 09-26-2008, 02:16 AM   #77
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The eXchanger's Thread -2008 The Year of The Trinity of New Beginnings

StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Re: The eXchanger's Thread -2008 The Year of The Trinity of New Beginnings

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good move, friend SiriArc :-)

Here a thought by colleague astrologer Wilkinson, about Mme H.P. Blavatsky.
I hope our hostess Susan does not mind me parking it here for her to see...

H.P. Blavatsky's Last Words - Hope For The Future
by Robert Wilkinson

As many of you know, in my opinion H.P. Blavatsky was arguably the most remarkable woman to walk this Earth since Mary, mother of St. Issa. She brought the Ageless Wisdom to the Western world, and changed the future of humanity forever. Today I'll share what is said to be the last thing she ever wrote, found on her desk after her death. It is an amazing blessing for us all, and offers everyone hope that regardless of how we "succeed" or "fail," our Divine Estate is guaranteed.

"There is a road, steep and thorny, beset with perils of every kind - but yet a road; and it leads to the heart of the universe. I can tell you how to find Those who will show you the secret gateway that leads inwards only, and closes fast behind the neophyte for evermore. There is no danger that dauntless courage cannot conquer. There is no trial that spotless purity cannot pass through. There is no difficulty that strong intellect cannot surmount. For those who win onwards, there is reward past all telling; the power to bless and save humanity. For those who fail, there are other lives in which success may come."

More on this most amazing woman here at
Helena Petrovna Blavatsky, a.k.a HPB -
One of the most remarkable Beings in history:

http://www.aquariuspapers.com/astrol..._petrovna.html

A final thought from her Collected Writings:

"Conquered passions, like slain tigers, can no longer turn and rend you. Be hopeful, then, not despairing. With each morning's awakening try to live through the day in harmony with the Higher Self. "Try" is the battle-cry taught by the Teachers to each pupil. Naught else is expected of you. One who does his best does all that can be asked. There is a moment when even a Buddha ceases to be a sinning mortal and takes his first step toward Buddhahood. . . . It should be the aim of each and all of us to strive with all the intensity of our natures to follow and imitate [the masters]."

© Copyright 2008 Robert Wilkinson

Last edited by StClair; 09-20-2008 at 11:32 AM.
Old 09-26-2008, 02:16 AM   #78
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

unlimited mind
Project Avalon Member

thank you all for sharing here. i have read over the threads many times and still, i do not feel that i have absorbed it all. i will re-visit all the posts again soon. there were so many synchronicities and similar themes from my own story, and from reading i have most certainly learned a great deal here.

i want to share a bit of my story just to pinch myself a bit.

i have always loved thunderstorms, and always wanted to be outside while they were rolling in. my mom always made me come in. so one day i went to my room to watch from the window. well, somehow i was struck by lightening thru the open window, over my right ovary area. i was 6 or 7. it knocked me across the room and i remember seeing a very bright light.

i laid there stunned for a bit and then got up and ran to the kitchen, where my mom just happened to be on the phone with the pediatrician about my younger sis. i told her i was hit by the light. the doc suggested i show her where, and i had a red mark that was about as big as a baseball, and another red mark at the base of my skull.

i heard her tell the doc that i seemed fine, and that is about as much as i remember about that.

anyway, i have had 'missing time' moments, one can be verified by a friend. i used to be obsessed with drawing the natural bridge when i was a kiddo. my grand ma had a painting of it in her living room. the missing time episode happened right after i drove by that exit on my way to new york when i was 19-20. i remember all the cars disappearing on the road and it getting misty, and the next thing i remember i was in PA. somehow i made it all the way to NY on one tank of gas, and got there about 6 hours ahead of schedule.

i kept paddling away at life and began having very wild dreams. i was flying a lot. and one evening i went through a wormhole. swishing back and forth like a snake would move thru water and then took a very hard right turn and was catapulted into what looked like the middle of the universe. stars/planets were everywhere to be seen.

all of a sudden a huge screen unzipped from a vertical black line that appeared, that overcast the stars. it moved from the center to form a huge screen and then symbols started moving across. this was the first dream where i was lucid so i did not 'think' to pay attention until the 3rd symbol. i still have not been able to identify all of the symbols i saw, but i still see symbols in my frontal lobe alot, and sometimes they are next crop circles. i think i must pick up the vibrations from the ethers or something.

a few weeks later, another wormhole dream came. the light of the wormhole was the same, but i landed in a different spot of the universe. there was a bright star that was close. i began to notice that the stars were forming a silhouette of a lady kneeling with her hands in her lap. she had long hair. and she was made of stars.

as i was observing this i noticed that from the lower left side of the area i was watching, another silhouette formed of an arm, reaching toward the lady, palm up (left hand). pretty soon there was a really beautiful orangish redish ball that was moving from the top of the arm, very slowly, to the palm of the hand. once it was there, an orangish goldish illumination occurred and then the ball floated over the the lady, where she cradled it in both her hands, kind of focused on it for a minute, and then released it up into the universe where it exploded into what looked like glitter the same color as the ball.

this happened in the same way with 7 different balls, all the same color.

on the seventh, somehow i moved over to see what the lady was seeing, and looked down as she had been, at the ball. i, she, then released it and i saw the glitter from above. it was very beautiful.

each time these wormhole dreams happen, i move back thru it backwards and it almost feels like rubber bouncing or something when i make it back to the black.

so, what i am learning here has to do with all of this, and some pieces seem to be snapping into place in my mind from reading everyone's words. not sure what to make of it all just yet, but will continue to ask and receive.

the last ship i was on in my dreams had the biggest screens i have ever seen, you could see a whole continent and zoom in with your thoughts. and the ship was huge, i couldn't see where the top or bottom ended from where i was at on thsi balcony sort of thing. i was being asked question about what i would do, telepathically. and being shown scenes on the screen. i went thru several scenes, and they had to do with A LOT of water and i think maybe the earth changes.

i kept advancing with my answers, in this dream, until finally i observed the ripple my intentions were making. i saw what looked like an energy traveling into the screen and into what was happening in the screen. i practiced this several times.

this dream was quite long, this is only a bit over half. i left out a lot of the detail since i have already written so much.

thank you guys for the jiggles and the giggles. from my chart that michael prepared for me over a year ago, that i just re read due to all the collapsing potentials, it says that i will come in contact with folkies who can assist me in these kinds of understandings, and i see here that the time is now for this.

many blessings for everyone's wisdom and greater understanding of all that IS.

Old 09-26-2008, 02:17 AM   #79
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

eXchanger
Project Avalon Member

lots and lots here to crunch on

today, i am painting my office -
a deep muted colour of gold, & it looks gr8

and, putting finishing touches into a basement apartment
that, i have rented out

i'll be back to make comments around 5pm

brightest blessings to all

susan~white lotus star
the eXchanger
Old 09-26-2008, 02:18 AM   #80
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Rocky_Shorz
Project Avalon Member

Comment from: Rocky_Shorz
can I share with all of you a little secret about the Trinity...

The Father, Son and Holy Ghost?

The Holy Ghost has been my Spirit guide,
and "she" is wonderfu... Rocky_Shorz
Old 09-26-2008, 02:20 AM   #81
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Teresa
Project Avalon Member

That photo is so sureal and beautiful, Matrix

Thanks for sharing !

blessings to you ~
Old 09-26-2008, 02:20 AM   #82
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

eXchanger
Project Avalon Member

back, but, NOT yet in the almost finished office
but, all the "main" painting is done
just the trim to do--which probably will take all day
(my mum is a good sport, so, she's going to help me)

today is a 9-20-2008
so, it is a gateway - 9+20=11

and, later, i am going to post some stuff

i will read back through the thread,
and, make some comments,
so happy, that so many are joining this thread,
very interesting comments/drawings and pictures
it appears the seeds, are really starting to scatter

let us all make this 9/20 day special

brightest blessings to all

i am susan~white lotus star
the eXchanger
Old 09-26-2008, 02:21 AM   #83
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

NancyV
Project Avalon Member

Blending

We have entered the ecstatic blending
with the living and pulsating heart
of the Earth and all beings ascending
to levels of Love where none are apart

We will know we are one with the Earth
every breeze flows in and out with our breath
every tree grows in a slow dance ... our birth
into oneness with all life conquers death

It’s not a leaving for another place
denying body in favor of Soul
for the Earths body is our Sacred Space
blending and merging with Her ... is our goal

Last edited by NancyV; Today at 08:57 AM.
Old 09-26-2008, 02:22 AM   #84
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

eXchanger
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by StClair
Good move, friend SiriArc :-)
Here a thought by colleague astrologer Wilkinson, about Mme H.P. Blavatsky.
I hope our hostess Susan does not mind me parking it here for her to see...
H.P. Blavatsky's Last Words - Hope For The Future
by Robert Wilkinson
As many of you know, in my opinion H.P. Blavatsky was arguably the most remarkable woman to walk this Earth since Mary, mother of St. Issa. She brought the Ageless Wisdom to the Western world, and changed the future of humanity forever. Today I'll share what is said to be the last thing she ever wrote, found on her desk after her death. It is an amazing blessing for us all, and offers everyone hope that regardless of how we "succeed" or "fail," our Divine Estate is guaranteed.
"There is a road, steep and thorny, beset with perils of every kind - but yet a road; and it leads to the heart of the universe. I can tell you how to find Those who will show you the secret gateway that leads inwards only, and closes fast behind the neophyte for evermore. There is no danger that dauntless courage cannot conquer. There is no trial that spotless purity cannot pass through. There is no difficulty that strong intellect cannot surmount. For those who win onwards, there is reward past all telling; the power to bless and save humanity. For those who fail, there are other lives in which success may come."
More on this most amazing woman here at
Helena Petrovna Blavatsky, a.k.a HPB -
One of the most remarkable Beings in history:
http://www.aquariuspapers.com/astrol..._petrovna.html
A final thought from her Collected Writings:
"Conquered passions, like slain tigers, can no longer turn and rend you. Be hopeful, then, not despairing. With each morning's awakening try to live through the day in harmony with the Higher Self. "Try" is the battle-cry taught by the Teachers to each pupil. Naught else is expected of you. One who does his best does all that can be asked. There is a moment when even a Buddha ceases to be a sinning mortal and takes his first step toward Buddhahood. . . . It should be the aim of each and all of us to strive with all the intensity of our natures to follow and imitate [the masters]."
© Copyright 2008 Robert Wilkinson

Thank you Michael St.CLAiR for sharing this...
she definitely was one, who was way ahead of her time.

I am surpriSed,
that the theosophists,
did NOT mine her Theosophy,
for, the secrets it holds,
maybe, she did NOT finish writing everything.

THEOSOPHY...the word holds many keys

The
Heart eXpressing
Essence with
Original
Spark
Opens the
Pathway
Home
Yes

Theosophy, the word,
it is, as grand,
as the lady was herself,
perhaps, the word was left as a set of keys,
to open doors.

Our teacher, JK, he eXchanged with her,
for a time, when, he was a very young man,
the crossings we make, are stitches in time,
her words, they live on, for all time...
so, many things, left for so many people,
to celebrate her, is a joy,
for all of us,
to pick up these eloquent threads of time,
that were left for us,
and, to weave.

it does NOT get much better than that !!!

We are all here, at this time,
by choice -- our choices, are the things
that alter, and, change everything

The result of choices, are The Consquences...

if you do NOT love yours,
then, simply change your choices

i am susan
white lotus star
the eXchanger

Last edited by eXchanger; Yesterday at 01:37 AM.
Old 09-26-2008, 02:25 AM   #85
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

eXchanger
Project Avalon Member

WOW you have a way with your words...

welcome NANCY

and, thank you, for joining us

your writing is amazing

what an amazing story too

"she who calls" ...and, you certainly do !!!

what an amazing # 1 post to this forum

looking forward very much to exchanging with you

susan
white lotus star
the eXchanger
Old 09-26-2008, 02:25 AM   #86
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Arkan
Project Avalon Member

To break free from darkness is to escape from a prison.
Years, decades in confinement. And what could be worse than to only see others in with you.
But there is always light and it pierces darkness...always.
When that light can be seen by the lost the wise will follow those who shine it.
Once darkness leaves you the light blinds you and it is only the Source of that light that can give you hope.
And what could be more magnificent than to see that the Source is not one light but a family of lights.
So many nations and different faces.
Strange places and beautiful races.
We all know the same truth but we do not yet know how to tell one another...not yet.

Love and Light to you all
Arkan
Old 09-26-2008, 02:26 AM   #87
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Here something timeless, interesting and quite upbeat:

The Allegory of The Cave
- by Socrates,
http://www.historyguide.org/intellect/allegory.html

This is something that at times can help us remember
what this is all about - while we continue our journey

I just want to make sure in my threads we leave the cave.
In fact I hope we here in this particular thread are outside.

On another note, my video DVD production team is at work.
They have released a first preliminary trailer of four minutes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPJzSU3DsGA

Peace

Last edited by StClair; Today at 09:39 AM.
Old 09-26-2008, 02:27 AM   #88
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

sarajane
Project Avalon Member

I want to thank all on this Exchanger thread, for such inspiring posts and experiences. Thank you Susan for your insights, and taking the time to respond to my post. Michael for your wisdom and teachings....I look forward to reading your book Zen of Stars, I ordered it last week. I hope it will catalyze some memories, pattern recognition, future memories, etc. I would like to learn more about how to protect from the neg psychic mind/dream hackers, which I do my best to offset, but its good to learn any new techniques to offset these distracting energy suckers.

Fil, your book idea about the Lucid Dream technology is very fascinating. I do believe it may have already been created by some "ET's" and humans in secret projects. Many abductees, milabs and contactees have mutually shared dream experiences, and "trainings " for the future. I have had many shared dreams with close friends, family members and others of like kind. It is hard to do at will, and tend to happen more spontaneously. When it does happen, it makes me happy that we can connect at other levels and then recognize each other on the "earth plane".

Unlimited Mind, I would like to hear more about your lucid dream wormhole experiences, it is amazing. It sounds like you've had shamanic initiations in your life. I'm open to hearing what you have to say.

It is refreshing to read the poetry and prose I see here, so many talented and light hearted people. I'm glad to share with you all.

SaraJane
Old 09-26-2008, 02:28 AM   #89
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

sarajane
Project Avalon Member

Sir Arc,

I remember the book you refer to, Solara. I read it back in 91, and when I did, I started seeing lavender-whitish light coming down from above and into my crown chakra, and I also started seeing purple balls of light in my room.

It hasn't happened in years, but the illustration you posted here....it triggered a memory of a lucid dream I had about two months ago; I was shown a sacred geometric pattern of an intersecting thread on a Christmas tree. When I looked closer I could see at the intersections of specific positions, there were written sacred numbers like one would calculate for their names by a numerologist. I was taken to understand that at these intersection points on the sacred geometry grid, with the specific numerology numbers, it meant that in time a certain person (whose numbers were their identity) would experience these intersection points as "synchronicities", and these events in their lives were a kind of destiny.

I still do not fully understand this stuff though, but this illustration triggered that dream.......

sarajane

I'm an 88 and 22 in numerologists terms
Sarajane
Old 09-26-2008, 02:29 AM   #90
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

fil
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarajane

Fil, your book idea about the Lucid Dream technology is very fascinating. I do believe it may have already been created by some "ET's" and humans in secret projects. Many abductees, milabs and contactees have mutually shared dream experiences, and "trainings " for the future. I have had many shared dreams with close friends, family members and others of like kind. It is hard to do at will, and tend to happen more spontaneously. When it does happen, it makes me happy that we can connect at other levels and then recognize each other on the "earth plane".

From what I understand, the technology for what I call Virtual Dreaming already exists on this planet -- and may very well have been applied in the ways my characters find to do. The key difference is that it's being done by young geeks straight out of college, and not as part of some secret government program.

...So instead of being something hardly anyone will ever hear about, it is developed to be user-friendly (and with some important failsafes) and released to the public.

The technology originally crossed my mind as a gaming device. When I first decided to write a novel, I started trying to flesh out an unfinished short story about a man who had spent a full decade alone aboard a 'space yacht', gaming his life away and only being in contact with others via electronics -- including holography. However I couldn't see how holographics could ever seem as real as they do in, for instance, the Star Trek world. It had to be that real, and only one approach made sense.

Of course the ramifications quickly multiplied and I had to set that story aside, to begin work on an entirely new one. A device that will allow the user to 'merely' use telepathy at will (even if it can only be with another who is using a similar device) would be extremely transformative to society. Add the ability to share lucid dreams, and it becomes nothing less than revolutionary.

You think the internet changed things? Just imagine...

Now. In 'reality', do I think these devices will be necessary? Well, I do think we will have more of a shared consciousness in the future, and more (and more and more, and more) of us will be able to tap into it at will. Whether this will be due to these artificial devices or some other influence is currently beyond my ability to predict.

If a society is left to its own devices, so to speak, I do think it is inevitable that they would eventually reach such a level of technology and do this very thing with it -- unless they possessed these abilities naturally, of course.

If I have to write this novel in order for this development to come about, that's a lot of pressure. I have to be humble and at least allow myself to think that it will happen regardless, or it'll never get written. If the story gets in the right minds, though, it could inspire them to develop the devices themselves -- so by writing this I could be helping things along.

That's still a lot of pressure.

Regardless, I have to finish it if only because it's a task I've set myself to. I do like a good creative challenge...

Not to give the story away, but one thing that happens is that after a certain (varied) amount of use, people find they no longer need the devices to communicate telepathically and share lucid dreams at will. The devices are passed along to others...

Keep dreaming.

- fil
Old 09-26-2008, 02:31 AM   #91
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

fil
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by StClair
Dear Philip Daniel Smith

wheew.. wow, that is a lot to ponder and instinctively I would say you are to do BOTH. Book and sanctuary.You can easily publish your book on your own, as this is the way publishing is going to be done now. For instance you do it with http://lulu.com that is self-empowerment for you and many others. I did it with lulu and can only vouch for their integrity.

Well for the rest, I think I leave you in the trusted and fine hands of Susan... as my time is up again right now, going into meetings with client in few hours for the whole weekend...

For ALL to see....
Here i posted something about the two astro systems
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...0&postcount=96

Some readers asked me to explain this to everyone, and I think yes it is an interesting subject.

Michael, I want to thank you again for your response.

Today I finally generated my chart on one of those sites, and one of the things it said was "Overcoming inertia is a problem for you and, because you are not by nature a self-starter, it is often necessary for you to receive stimuli from others in order to get moving. "

In my novel, one of the settings -- the most important one -- is a semi-intentional community on a former mountaintop removal mining site (it wasn't clear how the land would be used, what it would become, until some time after it was acquired). The image below helps me visualize it:

Presenting such communities in a work of fiction isn't enough. It is clear (to me, at least) that out of this devastation should be born a new prosperity. I will indeed write about it, but I will also see what version of my vision can be attained. Meanwhile, visiting the sites in person will help my writing.

If you notice me posting here less often, it may be because I'm busy working on these projects...

Stay crunchy!

- fil
Old 09-26-2008, 02:32 AM   #92
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Trishsgate
Project Avalon Member

Another good source

LEAVING THE CAVE
The Value of Open Communication
For Enlightened Leadership
Don Morgan, Ph.D.

The Johari Window' four panes (regions, areas, or quadrants) are as follows, showing the quadrant numbers and commonly used names:

1. What I know about myself and others also know about me—Open area, open self, free area, free self, or 'the arena'

2. What I do not know about myself that others know about me—Blind area,
blind self, or 'blind spot'

3. What I know about myself that others do not know about me—Façade, hidden area, hidden self, avoided area, avoided self

4. What I do not know about myself and others do not know about me—
Unknown area or unknown self

The Johari Window is a simple and useful tool for illustrating and improving self awareness and mutual understanding between individuals within a group. Panes 2 and 4 are the areas that we want to shrink. Think of panes 2 and 4 as a personal cave. Listening to others helps us leave the cave by shrinking our blind areas. Being receptive is one of the most important counter-intuitive characteristics of strong leaders. In addition to the challenge of reducing one’null own blind spot, a true leader will address one of the common problems in organizations. Too often, the “shared vision” for the organization does not filter down to the people in the frontline positions.

Empower yourselves, all that you need is within you.
Old 09-26-2008, 02:33 AM   #93
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Andre
Project Avalon Member

Wow! Great links. Thanks Michael and Susan.

www.redicecreations.comhttp://www.exopolitics.org/http://www.disclose.tv/http://tracker.conspiracycentral.net
Old 09-26-2008, 02:34 AM   #94
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

SiriArc
Project Avalon Member

NancyV => Spark => Blending

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtop...d=51673#p51673

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtop...d=51733#p51733
Old 09-26-2008, 02:36 AM   #95
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Aloha,

This thread is somewhat confusing Susan. You posted all your own threads because?

Perhaps it is you who should take a step back and look at the bigger picture here. There are now 3,000 members and only 14 moderators. It is humanly impossible to moderate an ever- expanding population going off in all directions when there are only 14 people to cover a 24-hour period. Last weekend, there were only 10 people.

Bill made the wise decision to put the forum that deals with the past issues on hold so that folks could redirect their attention to what is on the horizon. This is a very critical point in time. It is all too easy to get distracted in all of the great info that was flowing through Camelot and forget what is almost upon us. Web bots were pointing to an event greater then 9/11 which is expected to happen within a few weeks. Two other credible inside sources stated we are out of time.

What are you doing?

At the onset of these changes you flounce and think these forum changes are happening because of you instead of supporting the difficult decision to put Camelot on hold for a short while so we can get a few thousand posts/threads organized. Volunteers at this end have been working around the clock to help facilitate this process and refocus the members on future events that they need to prepare for. You should be thanking them.

Kindly remember, nothing was lost during the switch. All the data was backed up and threads that cannot be found were put in a holding area to be sorted out. As soon as it is humanly possible it will all be organized so folks have access. Meanwhile, one would hope that everyone takes pause and regroups, as this is valuable time that should be used wisely. It’s time to get prepared. Focus on the ground crew. If power is out and there is no Internet, whom are you going to connect up with? These are the things folks need to be thinking about.

Mahalo Nui Loa,

Makani

--------------
[EDIT: Addition by John aka#404 with permission of Carol]
eXchanger,

Please email the moderators asking about any posts that you feel should be re-posted.
As Carol noted above, we are a bit taxed at the moment. Help us help you.

Thanks
-John aka#404
--------------

Last edited by John aka#404; 09-26-2008 at 03:00 AM. Reason: John added footnote
Old 09-26-2008, 03:32 AM   #96
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
Aloha,
This thread is somewhat confusing Susan. You posted all your own threads because?
Perhaps it is you who should take a step back and look at the bigger picture here. There are now 3,000 members and only 14 moderators. It is humanly impossible to moderate an ever- expanding population going off in all directions when there are only 14 people to cover a 24-hour period. Last weekend, there were only 10 people.
Bill made the wise decision to put the forum that deals with the past issues on hold so that folks could redirect their attention to what is on the horizon. This is a very critical point in time. It is all too easy to get distracted in all of the great info that was flowing through Camelot and forget what is almost upon us. Web bots were pointing to an event greater then 9/11 which is expected to happen within a few weeks. Two other credible inside sources stated we are out of time.
What are you doing?
At the onset of these changes you flounce and think these forum changes are happening because of you instead of supporting the difficult decision to put Camelot on hold for a short while so we can get a few thousand posts/threads organized. Volunteers at this end have been working around the clock to help facilitate this process and refocus the members on future events that they need to prepare for. You should be thanking them.
Kindly remember, nothing was lost during the switch. All the data was backed up and threads that cannot be found were put in a holding area to be sorted out. As soon as it is humanly possible it will all be organized so folks have access. Meanwhile, one would hope that everyone takes pause and regroups, as this is valuable time that should be used wisely. It’s time to get prepared. Focus on the ground crew. If power is out and there is no Internet, whom are you going to connect up with? These are the things folks need to be thinking about.
Mahalo Nui Loa,
Makani
Dear Makani:
i was told all my posts were lost...
and, quite a few people where asking to be able to read them, since, a lot of the information,
had helped them, to step into a better sense, of themselves, it seemed logical,
to edit the sets of copies i had,
and, reposted them,
since, i am NOT a project camelot witness,
and, my thread, was "off topic" in that section.
i was only trying to be helpful.
I can NOT keep sorting through hundreds of emails to find things for people, so, i thought this might be easier,
just to repost it, and, since,
i planned to expand it,
with ideas, that would be helpful,
it would also be easier to do that
this way, to address, and, questions,
that were NOT answered, prior to the system going down,
could be answered.

i do have suggestions for you, that could be helpful, however, NO one, seems to want to stop for 5-8 minutes, to listen to them & they likely could save all of us,
a lot of time.

It is my understanding here,
that this is a pay per month/or per year,
type of website, that we have been invited to,
and, we are here to be able to network (as per Kerry)
and, put out our thoughts etc., out here ???

Since, i am NOT a project camelot witness,
and, just a poster, like everyone else,
who does NOT necessarily share the views,
that something "horrible" is going to happen,
and, believe quite strongly, that if we work together,
to consciously, expand who, and, what we are,
that, we might be able to advert,
and, dream up a new time line,
to avoid these horrible things.
And, i am NOT in the USA, i am in an other country.
Albeit, i have a lot of interaction with americans,
and, care very much, for the welfare of my neighbours
to the south of me.
Iam trying to be a "radiant zone"
one, with solutions
On the subject, of being prepared,
I have put literally years,
into my own planning,
in quite a few different ways,
from stocking up onfood/herbs, etc.,
from designing, and, NOT yet building
a city of light/and, escape-retreat centre.
Athough, i do NOT have it all figured out,
i believe, i am already in a safe zone,
and, hope only to help others,
to get their heads/and, hearts prepared,
does that NOT have any value ?

I am NOT going to live,
in the fear mode, "we are out of time",
as, that clearly is NOT my own belief.

I do believe, there is plenty we can do,
in order, to advert, many things from happening,
i have many, many posts
to many different sections of this forum,
that have had quite a bit of impact,
in getting others to think,
if you have "positive" and, "pro-active" suggestions,
i'd love to listen to them, and, act on all of them.
Some of us, did sent emails to "ground crew"
offering to be moderators, and, we never even got an acknowledgement of even writing to them ???
So, as far, as we know, we are meant to just do other things, like post things of value...
i do realise, you all do, a very good job, under hard circumstances. In the beginning of this, i had many
24 hours days, followed by only 4 hrs of sleep, and,
then right back at it, when, that is very clearly,
NOT, how i have to spend my time,
it is how, i currently, choose, to spend my time.
I am exceedingly grateful, and, quite pleased for all the success, and, good work, that all, of you, are doing.
Where on earth, did you get the impression,
that, i am thankless ? or, not grateful ?
If i did NOT believe in this,
with all of my heart, and, soul,
i would NOT be here, at this time,
doing what i am doing.
i would be up north in a lawn chair, at the cottage,
without any computer, laying back /enjoying myself.
Right NOW, i feel damned if i do, and, damned if i don't
and, do NOT know how to mine,
your comments above,
for constructive points, as, to how you believe,
i should spend my time, better,
than i have invested, and, spent it here,
trying to help others, which, i believe,
i have done, and, done quite well.
(if you read the comments in my profile,
it's probably quite obvious)
All the private emails, i have received,
have also, been very excellent, except one of them,
which, i handled quite well, myself, without disturbing anyone, to do it)
i am certainly grateful that you have taken your time,
to give me your comments, however, i am having a hard time, figuring out, what action, you want me to take,
in order, to create the solution you want ???
if you can help me here, i would appreciate it
as, i am here, to be in service to others...
if anyone else, has suggestions, please post them,
i would be very happy and honoured to read them
brightest blessings of energy, light and, love
thank you / susan
Old 09-26-2008, 04:02 AM   #97
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Thank you for explaining your purpose. Your threads are not lost. As we speak moderators are moving threads into the appropriate categories. In a few days time you along with the other members will have access to the threads being moved. We have 5 pages of links to sort through and we have to go through each one individually to know where it goes. Please be patient. It will all sort itself out in the end.

As for the other issue, fear; let’s look at this one together. Having lived through the '89 San Francisco earthquake it was easy to observe that one whether abrupt changes more easily if one is prepared by having a back-up plan in place.

For instance, what if the power were to go out? One is not living in fear when they prepare for winter. They are just being both practical and prudent. What they do is stock up on wood for the fireplace or propane for other heating purposes. We lived in a remote area where the average temperature of 22 degrees in the winter for months on end and the power went out during windstorms on a regular basis. Being prepared meant taking steps to insure one wasn’t going to succumb to the elements and would also have a means to prepare food.

In another remote area that we lived in when the power went out that meant that the water pump didn’t work and there was no water to even flush toilets. These are basic issues, which must be addressed during unexpected changes and are best handled when prepared for ahead of time.

Aloha,

Makani
Old 09-26-2008, 01:33 PM   #98
Gale
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
Aloha,

What are you doing?

Mahalo Nui Loa,

Makani

--------------
[EDIT: Addition by John aka#404 with permission of Carol]
eXchanger,

Please email the moderators asking about any posts that you feel should be re-posted.
As Carol noted above, we are a bit taxed at the moment. Help us help you.

Thanks
-John aka#404
--------------

Good wording, not necessarily in reference to this thread but the forum. Maybe you should reiterate this for the members. Thanks
Old 09-27-2008, 10:55 PM   #99
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
sarajane
I want to thank all on this Exchanger thread, for such inspiring posts and experiences. Thank you Susan for your insights, and taking the time to respond to my post. Michael for your wisdom and teachings....I look forward to reading your book Zen of Stars, I ordered it last week. I hope it will catalyze some memories, pattern recognition, future memories, etc. I would like to learn more about how to protect from the neg psychic mind/dream hackers, which I do my best to offset, but its good to learn any new techniques to offset these distracting energy suckers.

Unlimited Mind, I would like to hear more about your lucid dream wormhole experiences, it is amazing. It sounds like you've had shamanic initiations in your life. I'm open to hearing what you have to say.

It is refreshing to read the poetry and prose I see here, so many talented and light hearted people. I'm glad to share with you all.

SaraJane
Thank you SaraJane,
for your comments,
there is plenty of good stuff,
that has been posted to this thread,
and, i am esp. pleased that St. Clair,
also posts to it, too
We live in times,
where we definitely NEED to all start a process
of "spilling seeds", like Michael St.Clair does,
and, developing and, spreading
these light-seeds...

of course, everyone, absolutely everyone,
has something of value
to show us, or, to teach us,
i have NEVER meet anyone,
who didn't have something of value to contribute

brightest blessings of energy,
light and, love

susan ~white lotus star
the eXchanger
Old 09-28-2008, 12:32 AM   #100
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

"My advice to you,
whoever you may be.
Oh !
You who desire to explore
the mysteries of nature.

If you do not discover
within yourself
what you seek,
neither will you find it
without.

If you ignore
the excellencies of your own house,