Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 09-11-2008, 11:40 AM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default U.k.-is the ‘meter maid’ coming into your home?

Some time later, [traffic warden] Andy met a police officer he knew from some years before. After a general chat among other wardens, the officer pulled Andy aside and said he wanted to speak in private.

The officer said that Andy should not breathe a word of what he was about to tell him, and he was only telling him the information because he was an old friend.

He said that for months he had been on ‘special duties’ coordinating a top secret operation, meeting with ‘top brass’ from the police and national and local government. This was happening all over the country, he said, and certain officers had been chosen – or were having to do – what he was doing.

The officer asked for another promise from Andy not to reveal details of the conversation before saying that the government was preparing for what he was about to reveal ‘well, well, in advance’. They were expecting …

‘… a war, a lot of riots, a lot of very big trouble.’

The officer said that he understood that Andy and his colleagues had been given a number of cards, one with the 'Pace' [police arrest caution] and one giving permission to enter various premises.

‘Let’s just say, I know, now, the reason you have been given them is because when all of this happens, and it will, we [the police] will be on the front line with the armed forces and people in your kind of jobs … parking wardens, security officers, CCTV operatives and so on will be required to do our job.’

‘You must be joking, that’s crazy’, Andy replied.

‘I’m not joking’, the officer said, this is on the level. I am just putting you wise to what will happen, but the main thing is please don’t tell anyone.’

Sourceavid Icke.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 06:45 PM   #2
giddy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: U.k.-is the ‘meter maid’ coming into your home?

There are a couple of things wrong with this Information received, Firstly on a pedantic note P.A.C.E is not an acronym of 'police arrest caution' it is in fact an acronym of the 'police and crimial evidence' act, an act of parliment intended to protect prisoners at the point of arrest.
Again, sorry if i'm being a little pedantic.

Secondly, there is no plans for any civil unrest at the present time here in the UK although traffic wardens have been recruited amongst others for their perceived willingness to become part of the frontline should any unrest become necessary, This is the reason many of those recruited are foreign nationals.
There are no plans for any immeadiate action but I will keep you informed if and when there is.

G.Child
giddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 01:50 PM   #3
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: U.k.-is the ‘meter maid’ coming into your home?

Or, there are no plans the we are privy to yet...Black bags over our heads in the dead of night - i wouldn't count in out of the equation...
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote