Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 09-14-2008, 09:13 AM   #1
Paramartasaya
Avalon Senior Member

Post Vaccination the hidden truth

"Recently there has been quite an "epidemic" of the so-called "shaken baby syndrome". Parents, usually the fathers, or other care-givers such as nannies have increasingly been accused of shaking a baby to the point of causing permanent brain damage and death. Why? Is there an unprecedented increase in the number of people who commit infanticide or have an ambition to seriously hurt babies? Or is there something more sinister at play?

Some time ago I started getting requests from lawyers or the accused parents themselves for expert reports. A close study of the history of these cases revealed something distinctly sinister: in every single case, the symptoms appeared shortly after the baby's vaccinations.

While investigating the personal medical history of these babies based on the care-givers' diaries and medical records, I quickly established that these babies were given one or more of the series of so-called routine shots-hepatitis B, DPT (diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus), polio and HiB (Haemophilus influenza type B) - shortly before they developed symptoms of illness resulting in serious brain damage or death.

The usual scenario is that a baby is born and does well initially. At the usual age of about two months it is administered the first series of vaccines as above. (Sometimes a hepatitis B injection is given shortly after birth while the mother and child are still in hospital. However, a great number of babies now die within days or within two to four weeks of birth after hepatitis B vaccination, as documented by the records of the VAERS [Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System] in the USA.)

So, the baby stops progressing, starts deteriorating, and usually develops signs of respiratory tract infection. Then comes the second and third injections, and tragedy strikes: the child may cry intensely and inconsolably, may stop feeding properly, vomit, have difficulty swallowing, become irritable, stop sleeping, and may develop convulsions with accelerating progressive deterioration of its condition and mainly its brain function.

This deterioration may be fast, or may slowly inch in until the parents notice that something is very wrong with their child and then rush it to the doctor or hospital. Interestingly, they are invariably asked when the baby was immunized. On learning that the baby was indeed "immunized", the parents may be reassured that its symptoms will all clear up.

They are sent home with the advice, "Give your baby Panadol".

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sa...p_salud33d.htm

SEE THE VIDEO:

http://video.google.es/videoplay?doc...en+truth&hl=es

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sa...p_salud33t.htm

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sa...s.htm#contents
Paramartasaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 02:07 PM   #2
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Vaccination the hidden truth

In his book "Confessions of a Medical Heretic", Dr. Robert Mendelsohn says that vaccinations are the barbaric mark of the 20th century. I refused to allow vaccination of my children and the state attempted to take them away from me twice, citing "negligence". I offered a free children's clinic in my practice for 13 years and many of the conditions I treated were the side effects of vaccination. One of the last patients I treated before being forced out of practice by the government was a one year old. The mother, a personal friend of mine, asked me how close her son was to death when she brought him to me. I told her he is at the door. His mother who did not want vaccines in his body, fought with the father, who, along with his family, wanted the vaccines. She caved to the pressure, her son had a reaction, and the result was that she brought her son to me. He was literally as white as a sheet and listless. She had been to three MDs and non of them wanted to touch her case with a ten foot pole. She was desperate for her son's life. I treated him and when he came back the next day, his color was back. After the second treatment, he was essentially normal.

She asked me what to do when so many people are pressuring her to have him vaccinated. I told her DONT DO IT. 1) It is against your personal and spiritual beliefs. 2) Mankind does not have a vaccine deficiency. I told her he would die the next time. If the government takes him away and does their dirty work then dumps him back in her lap and he dies, it is their fault. But do not be the fault of the death of one's own son. I could go on about this stuff but I think you get the point.

As one of my professors told me, "The power that created the body, heals the body." When everybody starts believeing that, the world will change. Love and Peace.
Greg
Greg10036 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 02:16 PM   #3
Ceara
Avalon Senior Member

Read Dr. Len Horowitz's research on immunization.
Ceara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 10:31 AM   #4
Pacal
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Vaccination the hidden truth

Thanks for the information Paramartasaya
Pacal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 07:26 PM   #5
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

Yes vaccination is one of the most harmful medical treatments a baby can get. We have the same numbers in norway too, babyes are dying from sudden infant death and shaken baby syndrome at earlier age now because of injections just after birth at bigger scale than before. And autisme cases are progressing.

It is no doubt in my mind after recearching this topic for 12 years that vaccination is the biggeste medical problem that eksists, and for quite reasonable reasons all the time covered up. And the reason for our damaging ignorance and low iq.
alice goes nuts.... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 04:38 PM   #6
orbitgumisgood

Hi Guys! I am new to this forum... so I was just reading through some of the threads and this one caught my attention.

Has any one heard anything (good or bad) about the new vaccine, gardisil? It's supposed to prevent certain types of cervical cancer. Last time I went to the gynecologist they were practically trying to force me to get it. When I told them "heck no"... I got a lecture about it.

A co-worker of mine has a friend who's daughter died from getting it. Along with several other girls. But the company who makes it wont claim that was the cause of death because 'it's still under investigation'.

I've heard that some states are trying to make it completely mandatory for all pre-teens to get this vaccination.
Old 09-18-2008, 07:39 PM   #7
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

There is an interesting interview with the african shaman / David Icke and vaccines are mentioned as being a third eye (pineal gland) closer... i.e. shut down our intuition. Makes sence. They know the children are virtually 100% indigo / special at birth TPTB want them closed down. Fight back.
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:56 PM   #8
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

gardasil is a bad vaccine after what i have been reading. Have been a lot of discussion in norway because the goverment is stupid enough to use norwegian teenagers for testing....it has not been tested well, and it is claimed that it has caused death and eksplotion og hpv infektions if u are alredy infected....like 80% of people are, this is normal viruses that almost everyone gets eksposed to, and small chances of getting canser in the big picture.....

i would never take this myself and my children will never get it.....we are lucky in norway, goverment does not force people to vaccinate...

but u know....u can use religious ore filosofical ekscuses....

good luck!!!
Old 09-18-2008, 10:02 PM   #9
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connecting with Sauce View Post
There is an interesting interview with the african shaman / David Icke and vaccines are mentioned as being a third eye (pineal gland) closer... i.e. shut down our intuition. Makes sence. They know the children are virtually 100% indigo / special at birth TPTB want them closed down. Fight back.
What is TPTB??
Old 09-18-2008, 11:43 PM   #10
sternschweyf
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alice goes nuts.... View Post
What is TPTB??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_powers_that_be
sternschweyf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 12:02 AM   #11
bluestix
Avalon Senior Member

Vaccines are the easiest and most efficient way to spread disease.

Cases of autism have increased from 1 in 150,000 to 1 in 300 over the last 30 years.

What else has increased in the last 30 years?

How about Cancer? Or AIDS? Gulf War Syndrome?

http://www.google.com/search?q=vaccines+poison

My friend in the Airforce gets to try out all the new mystery vaccines before they use them on the public.

He talked his way out of getting one after it made another guy's balls fall off.

Enjoy your cancer slaves.

bluestix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 12:05 AM   #12
bluestix
Avalon Senior Member

If Bird Flu ever becomes an epidemic you can be sure it was mostly caused by all the panicked retard zombie slaves rushing to get their flu vaccines.
Old 09-19-2008, 10:31 PM   #13
Shellie
Banned

Has anyone wondered why Gardisil is given only to girls? If cervical cancer is/can be caused by a virus, then that would make it an STD and therefor girls AND boys should be vaccinated.

Does anyone see anything sinister in this? Eugenics, perhaps?

If they think that cervical cancer is caused by a virus, then when are they going to start admitting that the researchers who say that cancers x, y, and caused by a virus, are true?

Does anyone out there make connections?
Shellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 11:02 PM   #14
bluestix
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99Boogies View Post
Has anyone wondered why Gardisil is given only to girls?

There is nothing to wonder about.

There is no point in sterilizing males.
Old 09-19-2008, 11:13 PM   #15
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

hi everyone! I refused point blank to have my baby daughter vaccinated 11 years ago. I was struck off my initial GP register..and the second doctors surgery i signed up with summonsed me to the office with an 'excuse' of routine baby weighing/checks. after one hour behind closed door with 2 nurses and the doctor telling me what a 'bad irresponsible' mother i would be to not vaccinate my baby...i managed to get out...and was promptly struck off their list too!!

The whole industry is stinking of something very insidious...These days I have learnt to lie to authorities/school and any other agency about my childs 'status' with jabs...

This latest new 'cervical' vaccination campaign has got me highly suspicious of what is the real motive behind it.... my girl will definately not be amongst any new recruits there!!! The psychological programming behind this industry onto the general public is totally mind boggling! I have lost the 'respect' of a few people i have come across in life who just freaked out when i told them my child remains un-vaccinated....its unbelievable!

I KNOW i have made the right choice ...and it was an 'informed' choice with much research ....
best wishes to all those out there who dare to stand up against the authorities...its a hard and lonely road..but your not alone!!

namaste
fire
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 01:26 AM   #16
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

when i was little born in the late 50's
i think, i only got one of them
and, it was around grade 5 ?

my body blew it out of me,
in the largest balloon shaped scab,
you probably ever have seen

i remember, my mum and, dad discussing it
and, if they should take me to the doctor...
lucky for it, it feel off during the night,
however, way back then, they were NOT full of all the
assortment of things, that they are today

vaccinations are bad, and, NOT necessary

this is big pharmas way, of riping people off

doctor's who prescribe drugs/used to get all kinds of perks
free travel, etc.,

the stories, of what happens to kids
who get these vacinations,
should be enough,
to stop them-
these little bodies were NOT meant for this
i read stats, that had me, thinking i needed eyeglasses

my sense, is that,
it is to either eXtinguish people,
like this flu virus
(my parents-used to be very vital)
after 6 of them -- it is very sad what is occuring
they will NOT see 80, i'm sure of it

or, is it, to stop,
their bodies,
from being able to properly develop...
what is in them,
strange chips of some kind ???

i think you should have a right of choice here !!!
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 01:31 AM   #17
Katherine
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all.....

If you want the truth about vaccines etc. check out www.healthfreedomusa.org . Dr. Rima provides SO MUCH info on everything and her hard work against 'Codex' is incredible. Please check out the many articles she provides. When you subscribe to the website you get regular updates and some (most) of these are horrifying!! We MUST support her work.

Love and Light
K
Katherine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 07:52 AM   #18
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

Gardasil can cause canser it self by blowing up hpv infections, and it will not at all shoh me if it causes systemic forms of canser, but anyway i go more for this low-fertility "thing", but you must know that this has been doned many times before.
Tetanus vaccine was contaminated with hcg hormone, this is the pregnancy hormone that keeps an pregnancy "survive" the first fase/weeks. If the body produses antibodys to this hormone, the pregnancy ends in early abortion. This hormone is documented found in western vaccines on philiphines.
It was og course only given to women with the excuse that it will protect theysr children from tetanus, which is mainly caused in children in poor country with bad higiene, from cutting umbilical cord with unclean instruments. And in this case, it is almoste never seen tetanus in children at all eksept from just after delivery. So why shold they get this vaccine later.

And about rubelle vaccine that will prevent birtdefekts if the mother gets it in first trimester, this vaccine is from human aborted fetus, viruse was found in this fetus lung tissue. And most people getting this vaccine when they are 12, last shot, so how it can prevent birhdefects when the mother has no immunity left when 20 years old, and noone gets babyes at 20 anymore, soooooooo impressed with our dysfunktional healtcare system.....

just remember no one can force you to vaccinate your children, find leagal info on the net about how to reject their ****!!!

And personall i dont think avian flue will come without beeing vaccinated.....digging up soanish-flue-virus....hehe....to create a vaccine........nd seriously for everyone tat is scared, this virus is weak and and can only attack weak population, and it is risk free how this will be spread anyway....
Old 09-20-2008, 07:57 AM   #19
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alice goes nuts.... View Post
Gardasil can cause canser it self by blowing up hpv infections, and it will not at all shoh me if it causes systemic forms of canser, but anyway i go more for this low-fertility "thing", but you must know that this has been doned many times before.
Tetanus vaccine was contaminated with hcg hormone, this is the pregnancy hormone that keeps an pregnancy "survive" the first fase/weeks. If the body produses antibodys to this hormone, the pregnancy ends in early abortion. This hormone is documented found in western vaccines on philiphines.
It was og course only given to women with the excuse that it will protect theysr children from tetanus, which is mainly caused in children in poor country with bad higiene, from cutting umbilical cord with unclean instruments. And in this case, it is almoste never seen tetanus in children at all eksept from just after delivery. So why shold they get this vaccine later.

And about rubelle vaccine that will prevent birtdefekts if the mother gets it in first trimester, this vaccine is from human aborted fetus, viruse was found in this fetus lung tissue. And most people getting this vaccine when they are 12, last shot, so how it can prevent birhdefects when the mother has no immunity left when 20 years old, and noone gets babyes at 20 anymore, soooooooo impressed with our dysfunktional healtcare system.....

just remember no one can force you to vaccinate your children, find leagal info on the net about how to reject their ****!!!

And personall i dont think avian flue will come without beeing vaccinated.....digging up soanish-flue-virus....hehe....to create a vaccine........nd seriously for everyone tat is scared, this virus is weak and and can only attack weak population, and it is risk free how this will be spread anyway....
...and it is important to say that fear and fat-free-diet is the strongest immune-system-killer....
Old 09-20-2008, 12:00 PM   #20
omshanti2
Avalon Senior Member

One way to see the effects of vaccinations, look at where diseases are and if there were any vacines given. also I do believe some Doctors have shares with some of the phamaceuticle companies and therefore it is profitable to have sick people. How many cures are found !, very little.
A question for you, what is Cancer?.
Another question for you all, why put Fluoride in the water supply when it was used in concentration camps to dumb down the prisoner,s ?, it affects/damages the brain, some 600 conscientcious Doctors signed against Fluoride in the water.
Another question for you all, why put Aspartine in the food and drinks, this also affects/damages the brain?
Have you all googled to find out what some of the contents are in vaccines ?, if not you need to.
some vacines I believe have mercury in them, very toxic to the brain/nerveouse system.
I was once told that a Trainee Dentist is given training, to ensure they don't get contaminated when preparing a filling, so what would this do to us the client ? , the silvery looking fillings are mercury!.
The suprising thing is, we actually pay for this service !, talk about add insult to injury, we are betrayed by our own trust, people need to question and challenge instead of just accepting just because they are considered a proffesional. I will add, there are those Proffesionals who have lost their jobs through trying to protect the public, those that came forward with the truth.
Last question, why would all these contaminants be fed to us, knowing they are harmfull/toxic ?, who benifits?.
omshanti2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 03:04 PM   #21
houman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by omshanti2 View Post
Last question, why would all these contaminants be fed to us, knowing they are harmfull/toxic ?, who benifits?.
David Ayoub has looked into this, watch http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...06663412840646
after 37min for his conclusions

The connection between vaccines many dis-eases can be easily established by analyzing the VSD database, the problem is that this database has been "locked away" and made unavailable to independent analysis (which is illegal in matters of public health)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...4HHAg&q=geiers

If anyone "here" has access to that database and wants to do "something" about "it" contact me...

Houman

Last edited by houman; 09-20-2008 at 03:58 PM.
houman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 04:47 PM   #22
Lulu Speaks
Avalon Senior Member

Not only are vaccinations damaging, but when your child then developes autism or ADD/ADHD parents are pressured by the medical community and the schools to medicate their children with stimulant drugs, the effects of which havn't really been studied. I find it hard to believe that many physicians don't know exactly how harmful these vaccines are.
Lulu Speaks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 09:03 PM   #23
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

yes, not only mercury but vaccines is a coctail of many poisons, like aluminium, formalin, phenol etc etc. vaccines are nothing else than pure poison to slow down brain, limbic syste, pineal gland and of course fertility.

But agendas with no fresh blood in it tend to fall apart from inbreed both in mind and body. so anyway this is doomed to fail in every way!
Old 10-20-2008, 09:38 AM   #24
Paramartasaya
Avalon Senior Member

Angry Re: Vaccination the hidden truth

PLAGUES AND PESTILENCE

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sa...p_salud33u.htm

"The latest cancer epidemic rates predict that one out of every two people in North America will likely have cancer sometime over the next 25 years. We are in the period of the Great Tribulation as predicted in the book of Revelation, the Hopi prophecies of the American Indians, Edgar Cayce and Nostradamus.

The book of Revelation says that approximately one third of the earth's population will be wiped out during the Great Tribulation by famine, beasts, pestilence and plagues.

We have entered very clearly into the times of the great plagues.

VACCINES RELATED TO AUTOIMMUNE DISEASE

Could vaccines be related to the current and coming plagues and epidemics, the autoimmune diseases like multiple sclerosis, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, attention deficit disorder, hyperactivity, Gulf War syndrome, AIDS, Guillain-Barre, Lou Gehrig's syndrome (ALS), lupus, asthma, hay fever, allergies, meningitis, adult onset diabetes, chronic crippling rheumatoid arthritis, some of the bizarre cancers with no family history and other modern maladies?

Indeed they are. Vaccine links to cancer are increasing prostate, lymphoma and breast cancer.

These are the viruses they were using in their labs in the NCI.

DISCOVERING A GOVERNMENT COVER-UP

In 1990, I was chief professional advisor for a dental and medical supply company that was losing millions of dollars in the case of the Florida dentist who infected his patients with the AIDS virus. In the process of investigating the case, I discovered that the Center for Disease Control (CDC) had literally covered up almost all of the incriminating evidence against this dentist. It took me three years to figure out why.

In my book Deadly Innocence, I concluded that this dentist had intentionally infected people with AIDS to express a vendetta he held against the government of the U.S., the CDC (Cancer Disease Center) and the World Health Organization (WHO).

He believed that they had created the AIDS virus in a lab and had intentionally infected the gay population of New York City with AIDS viruses during a 1978 experimental hepatitis B vaccine program. He contracted it himself from a colleague who had participated in the vaccine program in New York. He believed that this genocide was still happening in the WHO's ongoing vaccine programs for blacks in central Africa.

t was hard for me to believe all this, but he had left behind a document, a 1970 Department of Defense appropriations request for $10 million for a five year study to develop an immune system ravaging microorganism for germ warfare. This project was authorized by the most esteemed of all scientific agencies in America, the National Academy of Sciences and the National Research Council.

In essence I followed a paper trail in the scientific literature and government documents, and I followed the money; scientists publish their research, and when they publish, they acknowledge the funding sources. My three year investigation is summarized in my book Emerging Viruses, AIDS and Ebola which documents the experimental research into the viruses which led to AIDS and the contaminated vaccines, as well as the financial grants which funded the research.

The money went to Litton Bionetics research labs.

CREATION OF NEW VIRUSES TO SUPPRESS THE HUMAN IMMUNE SYSTEM

Litton Industries right outside Toronto, makers of nuclear weapons and space aerotechnology, have a medical subsidiary called Litton Bionetics. Since 1972, all biological weapons research and development in the U.S. has proceeded under the guise of cancer research. Litton Bionetics ran the entire National Cancer Institute's (NCI) Fort Detrick, Maryland, cancer research facilities which is America's premier biological weapons testing center.

Litton administered all the money going through the Fort Detrick facilities, administered all the programs and supplied all the viruses and all the monkeys. In addition, they held the contract to literally create numerous AIDS-like and Ebola-like viruses in a secret virus cancer program for which they got two million dollars a year over five years from 1962-1976.

The director was Dr. Robert Gallo who was credited with the discovery of the AIDS virus in 1984. They took monkey viruses which were known to cause cancer in most animals, and began to recombine these with almost every cancer virus known.

They started with Simian Virus 40 (SV40) which was known in 1961 to cause cancer in virtually every animal it was injected into.
HOW THE MONKEYS BECAME CONTAMINATED WITH VIRUSES THAT COULD INFECT HUMANS

Litton Bionetics supplied the monkeys to America's leading biological weapons developers as well as the world's leading vaccine developers and cancer researchers throughout the world. These chimpanzees and monkeys were previously involved in the viral research under Dr. Robert Gallo's supervision in which they took SV40, and human lymphoma viruses that they knew caused cancer of the human lymph nodes and other viruses which were known to cause cancer.

These viruses were recombined and mutated and hybridized with a host of animal cancer viruses.

Their favorite viruses to work with were the cat leukemia virus RNA which causes a whole list of symptoms similar to AIDS symptoms. Their second favorite virus was chicken leukemia sarcoma virus RNA which causes wasting and immunosuppression and death.

These viruses were grown in monkeys which they later used to make the vaccines including the hepatitis B vaccine!

At this point they still had trouble infecting humans. To get the virus to jump species into humans, another mutation was required, so they cultured it in human white blood cells in some studies and human fetal tissue cell cultures in other studies so it would adapt. It developed what is called the attachment apparatus that allowed unique GP120-like proteins to develop on the outside membrane of these unique man-constructed viruses.

These GP120-like proteins allowed these new viruses to attach to the human cells, to be carried across the membranes and enter the gene of the human cells and do virtually everything the AIDS virus does today. The attachment apparatus in the AIDS virus is called GP120 protein. This is all documented in the scientific literature. 99% of the scientists who did this research are humanitarians; they were cancer researchers.

It is only the very top people who knew what was going on, people like Dr. Gallo and Peter Duesberg, the chicken-leukemia sarcoma virus expert.
CONTAMINATED MONKEYS WERE USED IN VACCINE RESEARCH

Going back to 1965, in New York City, Saul Krugman at New York University Medical Center was studying the hepatitis B virus, known to be a strong cofactor for cancer. He began to inoculate hundreds of mentally retarded children at Willowbrook with these cancer viruses for the purpose of testing these viruses on human beings and developing hepatitis B vaccines.

Of course many of the children died, but they studied various vaccines until 1970. When they were close to developing a vaccine to prevent hepatitis, Krugman give the project over to Dr. Maurice Hilleman. Dr. Hilleman was Merck, Sharpe and Dohme's top vaccine developer at the time, and directed the principle research laboratory for vaccines in New York City. At this point, Litton sent Hilleman rhesus monkeys, chimpanzees and other monkeys contaminated with cancer viruses from Litton monkey colonies in Africa for use in making these vaccines, specifically the 1974 experimental hepatitis B vaccine.

According to Hilleman, 70% of their caged laboratory animals were hideously contaminated with a whole assortment of cancer viruses and herpes-type viruses scientifically linked today to immune dysfunction, neurological problems and cancers. The caged monkeys had been infected with 40 different viruses while sitting in a confined space in group holding cells en route to the U.S. At this point the African greens were imported from Africa via another route to avoid this problem, but they were already contaminated with AIDS viruses and other viruses.

Hilleman grew the hepatitis B viruses in these contaminated chimpanzees and extracted the live viruses out of these animals. They prepared the vaccine in 1972-73 and administered 200,000 doses in 1974.

So along with the hepatitis B viruses came all the herpes type viruses like cytomegalovirus, Epstein-Barr, herpes B and all of a sudden you begin to hear about herpes in the late 1970's and chronic fatigue immune dysfunction which made its appearance in 1978.

HILLEMAN'S TAPED INTERVIEW

In a 1986 interview with WGBH in Boston (*this original interview is included on Dr. Horowitz's Vaccination tape) Dr. Hilleman admitted,

"I brought the AIDS virus into North America in contaminated African greens although I didn't know it at the time."

He further stated that the vaccines that Merck was producing at that time were hideously contaminated and unfortunately still are today. He said the yellow fever vaccine produced in these animals was full of leukemia viruses, and the Sabin's oral polio vaccine was hideously contaminated with Simian Virus 40 (SV40) and other cancer viruses.

This SV40 virus today still contaminates the oral polio vaccines that we are giving our children with as many as 100 Simian monkey cancer virus contaminants per dose. The vaccines are still being made in contaminated monkey kidney tissue as they were in the late 50's and early 60's. This is sanctioned by the FDA who must turn a blind eye because of proprietary laws and non-disclosure agreements placed upon them by the Rockefeller-led pharmaceutical industry.

Hilleman said on this tape that they had just inoculated the contaminated polio vaccine containing the cancer viruses into well over 100 million people around the world, mostly in Russia.

Hilleman himself admitted in this interview with WGBH that these vaccines produced in contaminated chimpanzees, rhesus monkeys and other monkeys, have brought on these current and coming plagues.

And Maurice Hilleman developed the vaccines that most plausibly delivered AIDS to the world.
SUMMARY OF THE VACCINE PROGRAM WHICH INITIATED AIDS

Hilleman (who was recently awarded the Sabin Gold Medal of Honor award for service to American medicine in military by President Clinton) created 200,000 doses of the 1974 experimental hepatitis B vaccine. First he extracted the viruses out of the live animals with all the contaminants, and injected them into the children at Willowbrook, the gay men in New York City and blacks in central Africa.

Many of those people died, but the ones who lived were used to create the vaccine.

They took the blood from these people, separated the whole cells from the serum, then created the vaccine from the serum, and that is what they used to make the 200,000 doses of the 1974 experimental hepatitis B vaccine that once again they inoculated into the gay men of New York and blacks in central Africa.

Ten years previously, these human beings who were given the vaccine had been given the polio vaccines, the hideously contaminated Salk and Sabin polio vaccines which were cultured in monkey kidney tissues contaminated with the monkey viruses. So these human subjects from which they made the vaccine had been human incubation chambers for monkey viruses for about a decade previously.
So it truly was an accident waiting to happen.

WE NEED A FORMAL INVESTIGATION

Bernice Eddy, who was a wonderful human being, was in charge of testing these vaccines for contamination way back in the late 50's and early 60's. She tried the Sabin vaccine on a dozen monkeys, first the Salk and then the Sabin, and discovered that all dozen monkeys keeled over dead or were paralyzed. She took pictures of the 12 dead and paralyzed monkeys and showed them to the director of the National Institute of Health who confiscated the photos and then demoted and defunded her.

It took her until 1972 to get before Congress where she stated:

"If you continue to allow these contaminated vaccines to go out, I guarantee you, over the next 20 years, you will have epidemics of cancer unlike the world has ever seen", and they didn't listen to her.

Today we have those epidemics.

We need to bring Hilleman before Congress to be questioned about the information in this tape and have a formal investigation about these contaminated vaccines.

FOREIGN RNA AND DNA IN VACCINES

How do the vaccines produce this type of injury?

When you get vaccinated, you get a variety of bacterial, viral and other contaminants such as the simian monkey viruses in the polio vaccines, as well as proteins pumped into your blood stream. The foreign RNA and foreign DNA in the vaccines are not the contaminant, but the primary ingredient. When these substances enter your body, they glob on to your human tissues; for instance, some of them might attach to the myelin sheaths surrounding the nerve fibres.

Now you have what is called an antigenic complex which is a complex of a foreign viral particle, a bacterial particle, or a foreign DNA in your own host cell protein which represents an entire antigenic complex which the body now recognizes as foreign, and so it now mounts an immune response against the entire complex. This is called an autoimmune response - your body starts attacking itself. Some of the antibodies that your body creates, some of your white blood cells, macrophages and lymphocytes attack your own host cell proteins.

This foreign RNA and DNA are mutant recombinant fragments of RNA and DNA, and they also get into your cells, and combine with your genes and cause genetic mutations within your own cells, creating mutant hybrid cells, giving rise to precancerous cells and precancerous diseases. They don't even tell you where the foreign RNA and DNA comes from.

Why? Because they may not even know.

And that's modern science!

UNDISCLOSED VACCINE INGREDIENTS

They tell you some of the complications associated with these vaccines, but they really don't tell you all of them, and they don't tell you many of the contaminants or the ingredients.

The ingredients of the chicken pox vaccine produced by Merck are listed as,

"monosodium glutamate (MSG), formaldehyde (formalin), aluminum, mercury, herpes viruses (meaning it could have numerous ones like cytomegalovirus, Epstein-Barr, herpes B) and foreign RNA and DNA".

PERIOD OF IMMUNITY

They tell us now that when we get vaccinated the immunity does not last. Every seven to ten years you have to get revaccinated with booster shots; whereas a natural exposure to the virus imparts life long immunity and 98% of people exposed in this way never develop any chronic long term illnesses.

They recover.

RISKS AND LASTING EFFECTS OF HEPATITIS B

Every time you get inoculated with a vaccine, the package tells you what the risks are.

With hepatitis B for instance,

15% of people get a little redness and swelling at the site of the inoculation

14% develop a little flu-like symptoms or fever

12-13% develop worse flu-like symptoms, higher fever lasting maybe a week or two

Now we as parents start worrying, don't we?

9-10% develop even longer flu-like symptoms, higher fevers maybe 105 degrees

Now we really start to worry.

6-8% develop potentially long term chronic illness

3 to 4% even worse illnesses

the last 1% develop serious injuries

These serious injuries are death, brain damage or chronic crippling rheumatoid arthritis.

You don't read a word about this in the media. My sister-in-law, a brilliant microbiologist, after getting a hepatitis B vaccine, the next day got a high high fever, became extremely ill for two weeks, and then began to develop chronic crippling rheumatoid arthritis.

Today she can barely hold her infant because her hands are so swollen. This is a woman who used to climb the Rockies every weekend with her husband. That vaccines are safe and effective is the greatest lie ever told.

How effective are these vaccines when a lot of people still develop the illnesses against which they were vaccinated, like pertussis, whooping cough and measles?

FLU VACCINES

My mother died in 1993 of Guillain-Barre, scientifically shown to be linked to first the swine flu vaccines of 1975 and subsequently the other flu vaccines.

Guillain-Barre is a progressive autoimmune system related disorder which like all the other autoimmune related disorders are principally initiated by vaccines.
WHEN THEY ASK YOU IF YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN ARE VACCINATED

If you are ever asked if your children are vaccinated you say "Yep, she's all set, thank you".

If you can't bring yourself to lie, then you say,

"For spiritual and religious reasons we refuse to have our children vaccinated. If you will check with your CDC officials, they will tell you it's not mandatory."

End of story. CDC has stated that vaccines are not mandatory. It is your choice. "
Paramartasaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 01:01 PM   #25
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for all this information.
Tomorrow, my baby's due for his 6 month vaccination.
I have been very conflicted about this matter. Every time I go there for this vaccine, I feel uneasy, apprehensive, and worried. Last time I told my doctor about it, she told me that in her 21 years working there, she had never seen 1 case of a baby/child dying or getting really sick from the vaccines. She brought me a bunch of worksheets on proven facts and at that point, I was convinced that all was well, but then when I took my baby home, he was a different person and it took him 2 days to get back to his normal self. I was ready to call 911, but the doctor told me to give him Tylenol instead and that that would help.
I did that and he relaxed and fell asleep. I kept watching him like a hawk. I didn't sleep at all that day.
I have to say, this is a subject that I really struggle with and I'm thinking about deeply. I have to get as many facts from both sides as I can.
I have another friend who takes free flu shots yearly and he always has col/flu symptoms.
I don't get flu shots at all and I hardly get sick. I haven't gotten a cold/flu for years.
Thank you for your helpful info. I will keep my research.
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote