Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-01-2010, 06:17 PM   #1
Aztar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Bill Ryan's Post on project Avalon chat

Ok here is what Bill said on the Avalon chat room:

[02:16] <Bill> Hello, all - this is Bill Ryan here.
<Bill> never been on this chatroom before!
<Bill> She's changed all the passwords. I've asked the forum hosts to let us all have access immediately.
<Bill> To close a forum because of a free speech dispute is a concept that Orwell would have been proud of
<+Karen> yes, this is Bill Ryan
<+Karen> that is exactly what he said in mod chat

<+Karen> And that changing passwords - yes that's a Kerry trait too.
<Bill> There's a very serious situation here. Kerry fires from the hip sometimes without doing her data-checking. She thought that I had asked for the Abraxasinas thread to be closed as a moderator or founder. If we had access now, you'd see that I had been very careful to offer my opinion as a MEMBER - not as a mod or founder - to close the thread
<Bill> It was a personal opinion. Not a dictate.
<Bill> So all was in order. The mods closed the thread - which they had been debating anyway - and I was careful that they should make their own decision.
<Bill> That was not correct. It was my carefully stated personal opinion. I was not wearing a mod's or founder's hat.
<Bill> I was offering an opinion and posted as a member. I stand by that. The mods needed to make their own call. It was not a complex situation.
<Bill> Kerry thought that I'd ordered the thread to be closed. I don't know how she got that impression as what I wrote was really clear. I made it clear because I was aware of the possibility of misinterpretation.
<Bill> But Kerry closing the forum came energetically on the back of the problem she had with the Heather material. That lies behind all of this.
<Bill> I had asked Ben Murphy to be banned as a hoaxer. That's what I DID do. Kerry was outraged at that. I apologized later because I don't think we can prove that he was a hoaxer.
<Bill> And behind all of THAT lie disagreements about how we check and filter the provenance of information, including who we should and should not trust when they come to Camelot with information. THAT's the core.
<Bill> But whether the thread was closed or not is irrelevant. Threads are closed all the time. That's part of the judgment calls mods make every day.
<Bill> The real issues here are about control. That's the generic underlying issue.
<Bill> Kerry will not open the forum anytime soon - I know that. We're setting up a new server and she's going to be locked out so this can never happen again.
<Bill> It's possible the web hosts might give me or RIchard/Gareth the passwords. But they might not, as they may defer to the person who pays them (Kerry). That means the forum would be closed for two or three days until we can transfer the data to another host. Then we reopen with precautions taken that this can never happen again.
<Bill> Kerry is in full destruct mode at the moment. She deleted the Anglo-Saxon Mission video without my knowledge or consent. She did that TWICE - once before it was published.
<Bill> Because Camelot has been infiltrated. Read my 27 Feb Camelot update. Take a look. All the info is there.
<Bill> You think I'd delete my own video when it had received 25,000 views in 36 hours and was all set to go viral?
<Bill> Look at the 27 Feb update. Read carefully. The infiltrator is John (Jack) Burns. He works for Australian intelligence. He's got in very close with Kerry and David WIlcock.
<Bill> He wanted to sack all the volunteers, move Camelot to a central office in Australia, make Kerry a star, have only paid staff, and have him as the co-coordinator. Kerry wanted to do it. I said no way, not ever.
<Bill> You have no idea what's going on behind the scenes. Camelot is being taken down.
<Bill> 27 Feb update on Camelot. On the blog. Read it carefully.
<Bill> The problems are huge.
<Bill> Of course... it's a classic intel ploy, straight out of the book.
<Bill> It's SO obvious.
<Bill> Re Camelot being taken down, I'm going to quit fairly soon and will re-establish Avalon as Camelot 2.
<Bill> I have drafted major statement called BLOWING THE WHISTLE ON PROJECT CAMELOT. I think we're at the stage now where PR and careful political statements won't heal anything - the only thing that works is the truth.
<Bill> No... the only way the forum will be re-opened is either if the hosts will reveal the new passwords, or if we can move everything to a new server. That's under way but will take several days.

<Bill> The entire thing is a sting operation against Camelot. Everything started back in the summer when we were attacked in multiple ways (Rense, Eagles Disobey, etc). Soon after that we were infiltrated by John Burns. Kerry bought his story and so did David WIlcock. He's an agent. I have audio recordings and 100% proof. Kerry will not hear it.
<Bill> David WIlcock has been trying to help... he's a good guy. But he has bought the John Burns story. I tried to warn him
<Bill> If you think that was a fear mongering video, you can't have watched it to the end
<Bill> You think I badmouth Kerry? Read the Camelot blog. I've done nothing but praise + honor her publicly - on the forum, too. But here we have someone who shut down the forum and deleted a video and has been taken in by an Australian agent whose Facebook profile shows they are friends of Gordon Brown and Bill Clinton, and they support the Likud party. Go figure.07:28[02:55] <Bill> Enough already. I'm not going to put up with this anymore. If you care for Camelot, realize that it's being taken down.
<Bill> Do your own analysis. Look at all the facts. Read everything we're written.
<Bill> I have to go - will be back later
<Bill> Would be helpful if people registered her with their Avalon names
<Bill> Thanks, Guys

He entered the chat room to give his side of the story, the various mods gave some info as well, anyone in the chat could read his perspective.

Last edited by Aztar; 03-01-2010 at 07:04 PM.
Aztar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 06:28 PM   #2
bigmo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's Post on project Avalon chat

Quite interesting... and so the plot thickens.

Thanks Aztar
bigmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 06:31 PM   #3
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztar View Post
Can be found here: http://fredsitelive.com/personal/Cur...re_avalon.html

He entered the chat room to give his side of the story, the various mods gave some info as well, anyone in the chat could read his perspective.

The webpage was made after to have a record and to save Karen time having to re-post it over and over.

Grats to Fred for the work.
Thats very interesting information. The old paradigm at work yet again...
HORIZONS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 06:32 PM   #4
Church
Avalon Senior Member

So if I understand all of this correctly, pretty soon we will be able to watch Project Avalon interviews instead of Project Camelot ones... which also means no more having to listen to "He's a jag, he's a jag, he's a jag-you-are." I could get used to that!
Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 06:32 PM   #5
morem
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for sharing this. I had already left the chat room by then. We all knew something was not right.
morem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 06:33 PM   #6
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Kerry taking things into her own hands and changing passwords when she doesn't even come here often is quite childish, we all had to suffer.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 06:36 PM   #7
Phoenix
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
which also means no more having to listen to "He's a jag, he's a jag, he's a jag-you-are." I could get used to that!
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 06:39 PM   #8
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

link to chatroom please anyoneOK I got it LOL
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 06:39 PM   #9
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
HORIZONS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 06:40 PM   #10
Aztar
Avalon Senior Member

http://projectavalon.2012info.ca/ chatroom
Aztar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 06:53 PM   #11
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

wow. dunno what to say, other than this just sucks!
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 06:57 PM   #12
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Thank You Aztar for this thread.

So much info got talked about..

there are logs if people want copies..i belive
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 06:59 PM   #13
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks, Aztar!
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 07:05 PM   #14
Sideshow Shaman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Take action while it's still possible.

This site has had a good run, but do not carelessly believe that it will last forever.

Download the information you need for reference. Get in touch with people you want to talk to. That is, communicate with them outside of Avalon not just through PMs & thread comments. Perhaps even, gasp, meet in person.

But still work to keep the forum alive too.
Sideshow Shaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 07:07 PM   #15
josie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Take action while it's still possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Shaman View Post
This site has had a good run, but do not carelessly believe that it will last forever.

Download the information you need for reference. Get in touch with people you want to talk to. That is, communicate with them outside of Avalon not just through PMs & thread comments. Perhaps even, gasp, meet in person.

But still work to keep the forum alive too.
you're absolutely right. and we need to say we care when we do and not keep putting it off. (just talking bout myself actually)
josie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 07:10 PM   #16
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Multiple threads here. I posted my reply there:
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...081#post246081
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 07:11 PM   #17
seeingterra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Take action while it's still possible.

Can someone from the chat administration please post Kerry's transcript as well?

Thanks
seeingterra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 07:14 PM   #18
K626
Avalon Senior Member

It seems pretty obvious to me that this site has drawn the attention of 'the dark side'. FWIW Bill was spot on about Heather and Abx. Both are clearly stalking horses and divisive distractions cooked up gods know who...

K.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 07:16 PM   #19
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Life is so dramatic......................I LOVE PROJECT CAMELOT..........................

As a teacher I spent the whole of the 2008 summer holidays watching project camelot videos. I was in shock for three days after viewing the Dan buresh ones.

I hope this can be resolved.

Love,

Kriya
kriya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 07:21 PM   #20
Spregovori

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriya View Post
... watching project camelot videos. I was in shock for three days after viewing the Dan buresh ones.
Old 03-01-2010, 07:22 PM   #21
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

I have yahoo ravenmoon0802... if you want to contact me do so there. I saw this coming some time back and hope Bill can launch a new forum and info asap.

I still don't trust David Wilcock though.

US
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 07:31 PM   #22
Phoenix
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I still don't trust David Wilcock though.
Absolutely agre with you on that, theres something just not right there.
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 07:37 PM   #23
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Angry Re: Bill Ryan's Post on project Avalon chat

How do we know any of this is true and not just some member impersonating

bill because i know you can put up whatever name you want in that room.

I am not taking any of this seriously until Bill confirms it through his profile.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 07:51 PM   #24
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Now, I believe Bill and Kerry should finally realize that Avalon is beyond their personalities. Whatever the reason for their split is, I hope they will still find a common language. But whatever the solution is, if they are in service to others, they must do everything for Avalon to continue it`s noble mission. It is best place on Internet because of it`s members, they are making it what it is.
Also, there will be always different attacks on Avalon, let us not be astonished by that. This or that way, PTB will continue to try to make a final split between B&K and destroy Avalon forever. They didn`t succeed with trolls, they didn`t succed with provocations...Stay cool and help owners to overcome this situation, whether this is an attack by TPTB or maybe some kind of ego-reactions...we are all humans. Just continue with rising up the vibrations.

Love&Respect
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 07:53 PM   #25
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

I have just read Kerry's message to all of us. (that thread is closed, so cannot post there) & I feel a sadness that she will no longer be involved with Bill. I thought they were a great team, & am thankful for all their great work.

I wish you Kerry & Bill great success & safety on your new individual journeys. I guess all good things come to an end. One door closes & another one opens.

May you both be well & happy.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote