Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-07-2009, 03:22 PM   #1
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Default Bill Ryan's thread

Hello, Everyone:

There are a lot of changes going on at the moment, and I wanted to take this opportunity to open up a thread to communicate with old and new friends at the Avalon Forum, to answer questions and be open to communication.

As Karen has already stated elsewhere, Kerry and I are very heavily overloaded and it's only for this reason we've not been posting here: as it is, it's a risk, because of the danger of raising expectations which I or we might not be able to meet.

I invited Kerry to join me in an update thread, but she asked me to pass on her best wishes and declined gracefully. She prefers not to use the written word and for her it's just too time-consuming - which some of you will understand very well. She has her new radio show starting on 10 December - first guest, David Wilcock - and I won't be taking part in that because of the time zone difference [3 to 5 am in Europe].

However, we'll also be starting a commercial-free audio blog, probably for an hour a week with the opportunity to give conversational updates and take calls. We'll announce that as soon as we have it nailed. So between us, we have several ways to talk to Camelot visitors, who are now numbering a million a month.

Many thanks to all of you for your enormous support and energy the last year. We do read your e-mails, but all too often have no time to reply. Let's see how this goes here. I have no suggested format, but I'm happy to answer questions (if I can) and generally offer updates on this thread. I won't be posting anywhere else, so this is the place to look for me.

Final note: we're glad that the decision to make the forum free has been well-received. We're aware that for the mods it might be quite a headache with a rush of new members (or old ones coming back). My personal request - and I say this as a member as you all are - is that the moderation should be fair and always courteous but tough if necessary in order to maintain the high tone of the forum. For all those who regard this as your forum home, please assist in whatever way is needed to keep this a great place to visit every day.

Very best wishes to all - Bill
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 03:26 PM   #2
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

thanks Bill for taking the time to post to us

it is a appreciated

im a long time member

and we have stuggled along a bit for awhile now ...

but today the avalon sparkle has returned

thanks for all you do ...

namaste rhythmmm ....
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 03:27 PM   #3
oxiigen
Avalon Senior Member

Marko Rodin said: "I found the language of God. I found the perfection mathematically. I claim that I discovered the first linear non-banding above the known elements. The Superparticle."

So, my question is actually a wish: Bill, Please talk with Marko Rodin! Your conversation with Marko is really something that I (& many others I believe) would LOVE to experience!

Last edited by oxiigen; 12-11-2009 at 01:24 PM.
oxiigen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 03:28 PM   #4
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Thank you Bill,
So wonderful to see and feel your presence again here at Avalon. I can attest to this gift~
You and Kerry gave too all of us here> was not in vain!
Good luck always,
my best
Gio
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 03:31 PM   #5
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

1 million is quite a good number. Keep at it Bill..

Personally I'd like to hear more on the topic of the Hyperdimensional Artificial Intelligence.. Has there been any new information?

Since the small mention by Jake Simpson this topic has hugely dissapeared off the radar... while in meantime I strongly believe (and my experiences in the astral point to it as well) that it is very important to our daily lives and the state of the world.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 03:32 PM   #6
hobbit
Unsubscribed

Thank goodness, common sense is breaking out, now what We all really want to know.
Whats under the hat?
Forget about all the aliens etc, We can sort all of them out no bother.
The big question is about that hat, where did You get it?

So glad that You haven't grown too big for your boots, and the hat seems to still fit.
We are all there with You both always, thank You both.
Hobbit
hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 04:07 PM   #7
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Bill...

Firstly to thank you both for all your efforts in keeping the show going.

Anyway, have you heard any more news about one of my favourite topics Disclosure??

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 04:28 PM   #8
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

Bill , first and foremost Cudo's to you and Kerry for starting a place for many of us to come together to talk openly about what are thoughts and beliefs are without feeling alienated talking to family members or friends and being looked upon as some type of wacko. This site is home for many and a place to feed off one another and learn as there are some really talented and spiritual souls here and those who never posts but are just as important as those that do.

Your opinion please :
1)Chemtrails- harmful , not harmful or a mixed bag around the world?

2)Flu- As it is subsiding the first wave can we expect wave 2 or 3 this year. Thanks for the D-3 advise too?

3)What are the percentage of white hats (good guys) around the world vs. the dark side, U.S. and world .?

Thanks for all you both do. it's appreciated more than you know!
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 04:28 PM   #9
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Bill,

Just wanna say, thank you for opening the forum to everyone, in my opinion an excellent decision and this way you undoubtedly will attract many more followers, I hope all the best for you and Kerry.

Cheers
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 04:29 PM   #10
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Hi Bill
Great to see you here again, I consider it an honor to be amongst the group of individuals dedicated to keeping your(our) forum in order. And am grateful for the opportunity.
I would like to ask the same of you as viking did, has there been any news of disclosure as the Nov27 date came and went and now we are hearing mention of January or February. Is that the case or is the plan to disclose been squashed yet?

All the best

Click here to chat LIVE with other members of Avalon
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 04:39 PM   #11
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Bill nice to see you here!
No questions just want to say the news regarding free subscription is excellent and undoubtedly will bring many old ones back and invite many new ones.
Can't believe a year has come and gone!
Good luck in all you and Kerry do!
And thank you once again.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 04:46 PM   #12
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Bill, I and many others appreciate what you and Kerry are doing. While you guys have been in the front of it all getting the ball rolling…I just wanted you to know that you have the support and eager attention from those in unlikely places. You guys are doing a great service for humanity and I’m sure your great sacrifices will not go unrewarded. The interviews are intriguing and the forums are a great place for people to meet each other and share their experiences as well as wisdom.

May the light protect you and yours as well as Kerry’s and hers. Namaste to you 2 guys, Avaloneans, and the rest of the world. Godspeed

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 04:51 PM   #13
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Bill , and, also Kerrie
for all you do

love/susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 05:35 PM   #14
smat
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Bill for opening up the forum again, I really Appreciate all You and Kerry do.

I'm just wondering what your opnion on 'Cristopher Story'
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17958

I've not read any news on there about Climate Gate, but it was an interesting read... almost to good to be true on the clean up of corruption in the U.S.A. and in Europe.
smat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 05:36 PM   #15
kari
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with the other avalonians, i hope you take a break every now and then, so that your candle doesn`t burn out,(but if you do, we won`t get the good things that you and Kerry provide for us) anyhow i must say that you guys, have opened mine, and i think i can say, most peoples eyes, to what is really going on in the world, and for that i THANK YOU BOTH!
Kari
kari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 05:52 PM   #16
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Glad to finally "meet" you BILL....Keep up the great job!!!!
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 05:55 PM   #17
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Congratulations on your rousing success with Project Camelot. A million a month, hey? Did you ever think? Good job, man. LB
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 06:03 PM   #18
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the update--all sounds good.

Bill and Kerry, you are both much appreciated!
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 06:27 PM   #19
Bill Ryan

Hi, All:

Many thanks for the very warm welcome. I've had a difficult day today and so it was much appreciated.

Apologies if I've missed any questions - if so, just ask them again

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
Personally I'd like to hear more on the topic of the Hyperdimensional Artificial Intelligence.. Has there been any new information?
Anunnaki technology (real-life, present-day) which the PTB have had for some twenty years now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrangello View Post
Your opinion please :
1)Chemtrails- harmful , not harmful or a mixed bag around the world?

2)Flu- As it is subsiding the first wave can we expect wave 2 or 3 this year. Thanks for the D-3 advise too?

3)What are the percentage of white hats (good guys) around the world vs. the dark side, U.S. and world ?
1) Harmful

2) Personal opinion: we can expect the waves to keep coming. I think Deagle has it correctly assessed. How serious it'll be - I think there may be problems, but not as great as intended or feared.

3) Great question. If you mean on the inside, as a pure personal (conservative) guess I'd say 15% are actively good, 15% are bad, and the rest are just keeping their heads down and doing their job. I may be WAY wrong about those numbers. I doubt that the white hat numbers are less. They could be a lot more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaiaLove View Post
Has there been any news of disclosure as the Nov27 date came and went and now we are hearing mention of January or February. Is that the case or is the plan to disclose been squashed yet?
Deafening silence. No new information. We weren't holding our breaths, and were not surprised that nothing happened. We reported what Peterson was told and what he shared with us. He himself pointed out immediately that it was just a plan, and that plans can change. But there is certainly a steady build-up and preparation for something, sometime. What and when, we have to see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smat View Post
I'm just wondering what your opnion on 'Cristopher Story'
We no longer pay any attention to him. Nothing we have ever heard from anyone, ever, corroborates any of his information.

All best wishes, Bill
Old 12-07-2009, 06:27 PM   #20
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks, Bill.

I have a concern about the mission of Camelot witness Dr Bill Deagle being undermined by his critics.

Specifically I am referring to the fact that evidently Clif High of Half Past Human has said publicly that Dr Bill is a paid CIA agent. My understanding is that Clif bases this opinion on the fact that Dr Bill is a "non-starter" in Clif's data gathering which means that he does not resonate OR simply put, he is lying. This is what I've seen posted on a thread here at Avalon.

Can you address this at all? Is Clif High's technology and interpretation credible in your opinion?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 06:37 PM   #21
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Thank you Bill for making the Avalon gates open to everyone.
I trust this is the right decision and that the good it carries will
be returned to you a thousand times.
You and Kerry did change my life.
Forever gratefull to you.
I bow in respect for your relentless work .
I am honored to be part of the team .

Love from me
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 06:45 PM   #22
GoingToFast
Banned

Hello Bill .

I'm one of the "Oldies" that's coming back to Avalon, and like I have sad earlier today on another thread, I hope and Believe the atmosphere will be better this time around, some of us including me have learned the lesson (hopefully) and that is - Think Before You Speak !!!

Give my best wishes to Kerry and tell her that sometimes I'm a Pesky Redheaded *******.... hope she forgives me for shouting my stupid mouth of...

Best Wishes to you both.... TALLYHO...
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 06:45 PM   #23
Bill Ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
I have a concern about the mission of Camelot witness Dr Bill Deagle being undermined by his critics.

Specifically I am referring to the fact that evidently Clif High of Half Past Human has said publicly that Dr Bill is a paid CIA agent.
As best we understand, Clif High set a PI [Private Investigator] on Deagle's bank account without Deagle's knowledge or consent, with an instruction to look for something that could be used against him.

The PI found some income that he could not account for and Clif therefore assumed that he must be a paid agent.

It's an understatement to say that this is very dumb of Clif, who is normally a bright guy. If anyone looked in to my bank account, or yours, or anyone's, they would find things they didn't understand. I don't even understand my own bank statements sometimes.

And because this was all done without Deagle's consent, he was never asked if there was an innocent explanation.

Not good research - and very underhand. We should not be doing this to one another.

My solid opinion: Deagle is a very good man. We've spoken with him extensively, on and off record.

One amazing conversation I witnessed two years ago and have never forgotten (because I was physically in the room where Henry Deacon/ Arthur Neumann was talking with him on Skype) was Deagle and Henry comparing places and projects where they had both worked. Project names, codewords, clearances, everything. They figured out that they must have bumped into one another but couldn't recall where. The conversation lasted 45 minutes and was quite something else.

We've visited his house and met his wife and children. He's a huge-hearted soul with a brain the size of a small planet. He is also human. I respect him highly.
Old 12-07-2009, 06:48 PM   #24
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Hi Bill thx for opening up the forum again
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 07:11 PM   #25
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Thank you Bill for coming here and thanks to you and Kerry for all that you do

Also thank you for making the Forum free again. It's important to give many others access to this Forum during these very interesting times!
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote