Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-09-2008, 06:30 PM   #1
Deoxyan

Exclamation The Doomsayers

From this page: http://thecleaver.blogspot.com/

Psychological acuity, esoteric knowledge and spiritual discipline are required in equal measure before the human mind can properly process undiluted eschatological information. Those who proceed into the shadow realms without these qualities are either naïve or disturbed.

There is a distinct class of alternative researcher that exhibits a consuming fetish for dramatic revelatory disclosure. Unconsciously vampiric, these individuals are easily identified by the energy vacuum they leave in their wake; a low pressure drag destabilizing any nearby high frequencies. They are the doomsayers. Quite unable to escape their own gravitational pull, doomsayers monotonously resonate the low apocalyptic vibrations of scarcity, upheaval, pestilence and havoc. They cannot help themselves.

Through understanding the basic dynamics of consciousness, how it moves, contracts, transforms and expands, we can infer that doomsayers have no real interest in raising consciousness, otherwise they would not proclaim their black prophecies so freely. Certainly not without first balancing such an unmitigated energy drain with the sharing and giving of deeper wisdom and higher dimensional awareness. The doomsayer appears confined to deal only in the 3D, the world of mind, of thought-form and illusion, all tightly choreographed by the unobserved egoic mind. No light or wisdom. They are gullible black marketeers, unwitting assets of the Control System. Once again I resist the temptation to name these conduits of numbness, though I see they are making themselves stand out like sore thumbs anyway.

None of the much hyped predictions for October 2008 came to manifest. This is good, bad, irrelevant or inevitable, depending on your perspective. There were not even any notable spikes in activity, outside of the usual horror and weirdness of 21st century society. A blend of meagre justification, deafening silence and point blank apology were issued by the fruitless forecasters. Perhaps both prophet and fanboy* alike will realize that “trying to control the future is like trying to take the master carpenter's place. When you handle the master carpenter's tools, chances are that you'll cut your hand.” Whether doomsayer data is fact or fiction, accurate or rubbish, it is always first and foremost promoting a gross level of physical manifestation, a low level of consciousness. Always mind stuff… events, plots, objects, secrets, people. Theatre and drama.

Is it not becoming transparent that the external doomsayer is an archetypal manifestation of the internal doomsayer? A collective projection of future fear? From all doomsayers, all mainstream media and every portal of the Control System, the future is always a fear based construct. To inoculate yourself from the accustomed egoic response (contraction), bring to mind that 'there is no future'. As indeed there is no past. There is only one moment. It stretches in all directions and it is the only thing we ever have. Everything we do and will ever do, is contained in this one moment.

Thinking is temporal apparatus, linear processing, the wiring of the 3D. Thinking about the future is reductionist mind projection. Only in a state of deep conscious presence can we connect fully with the fourth dimensional realm where there is no timeline as we have come to know it. Fringe physics tells of time and space being a single interrelated entity, entirely non-local at fourth and fifth dimensional levels. Only from the 3D does it look like one way traffic, past > present > future.

One thing we can predict: those who do not radiate deep conscious presence know nothing of the future.

Spiritual kindergarten lesson number one: do not allow yourself to become a channel for fear, inwardly or outwardly. It is psychic folly and serves only to fuel the disinformation and scare tactics of the Control System. Anyone who doubts this is simply not paying attention. Whether the motherships arrive or not, whether the waters rise or not, whether worlds collide or not, it does no good whatsoever to propagate fear and uncertainty. It is agreeably ironic that the very thing that the doomsayers fixate upon, the disintegration of negative Illuminist sorcery, is the very thing that exposes the emptiness of their own egoic dependency.
Old 11-09-2008, 10:29 PM   #2
Deoxyan

Default Re: The Doomsayers

BUMP
Old 11-09-2008, 10:50 PM   #3
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

The people are afraid. You haven't seen nothing yet. All of this is change and if we resisit change we resist life. its all about how you view things through the doors of perception.

Chaos is comming to the homeland but people felt safe as long as its in africa , middle east etc.

Its only doom and gloom if you are afraid. The worst wars are the ones we fight against each other on an ego emotional level which are a stark reflecction of the battles we fight within ourselves.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 11-10-2008 at 08:57 AM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 11:12 PM   #4
unloadedgunn
Avalon Senior Member

We KNOW of the ruthlessness and tyranny and genocidal ferocity of the Roman Empire. We are all aware as well that North America, indeed the world is fast become a fascist empire to rival any we have ever seen in both scope and power. We also KNOW that there have been cults practicing human sacrifice since time immemorial, and that these cults exist to this day...the number of missing persons (mostly children) is .5% of the population of many countries (look it up) We also KNOW based upon the fact that every religion practiced on this planet has a written or oral tradition involving a flood, deluge etc, that our descendants have been all but wiped off the globe at least once. We also KNOW that meteoric impacts have occurred before and probably were the cause of the aforementioned flood. To KNOW that this world can be an extremely inhospitable place and to be sharing knowledge of this fact does not a "doomsayer" make. I for one am upbeat precisely BECAUSE of all the knowledge shared here, as I am sure that I will be better prepared than most for what is coming.

The biggest obstacle in a forum such as this is not the doomsayers, it is folks like you who think you can ascend your way out of what lies ahead, and who preaches that unconditional love is all we need to get through these troubled times. PLEASE, get real.
unloadedgunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 11:19 PM   #5
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by unloadedgunn View Post
We KNOW of the ruthlessness and tyranny and genocidal ferocity of the Roman Empire. We are all aware as well that North America, indeed the world is fast become a fascist empire to rival any we have ever seen in both scope and power. We also KNOW that there have been cults practicing human sacrifice since time immemorial, and that these cults exist to this day...the number of missing persons (mostly children) is .5% of the population of many countries (look it up) We also KNOW based upon the fact that every religion practiced on this planet has a written or oral tradition involving a flood, deluge etc, that our descendants have been all but wiped off the globe at least once. We also KNOW that meteoric impacts have occurred before and probably were the cause of the aforementioned flood. To KNOW that this world can be an extremely inhospitable place and to be sharing knowledge of this fact does not a "doomsayer" make. I for one am upbeat precisely BECAUSE of all the knowledge shared here, as I am sure that I will be better prepared than most for what is coming.

The biggest obstacle in a forum such as this is not the doomsayers, it is folks like you who think you can ascend your way out of what lies ahead, and who preaches that unconditional love is all we need to get through these troubled times. PLEASE, get real.
Is your address to MY previous post?
Old 11-09-2008, 11:24 PM   #6
sleepingnomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deoxyan View Post
From this page: http://thecleaver.blogspot.com/

Psychological acuity, esoteric knowledge and spiritual discipline are required in equal measure before the human mind can properly process undiluted eschatological information. Those who proceed into the shadow realms without these qualities are either naïve or disturbed.

There is a distinct class of alternative researcher that exhibits a consuming fetish for dramatic revelatory disclosure. Unconsciously vampiric, these individuals are easily identified by the energy vacuum they leave in their wake; a low pressure drag destabilizing any nearby high frequencies. They are the doomsayers. Quite unable to escape their own gravitational pull, doomsayers monotonously resonate the low apocalyptic vibrations of scarcity, upheaval, pestilence and havoc. They cannot help themselves.

Through understanding the basic dynamics of consciousness, how it moves, contracts, transforms and expands, we can infer that doomsayers have no real interest in raising consciousness, otherwise they would not proclaim their black prophecies so freely. Certainly not without first balancing such an unmitigated energy drain with the sharing and giving of deeper wisdom and higher dimensional awareness. The doomsayer appears confined to deal only in the 3D, the world of mind, of thought-form and illusion, all tightly choreographed by the unobserved egoic mind. No light or wisdom. They are gullible black marketeers, unwitting assets of the Control System. Once again I resist the temptation to name these conduits of numbness, though I see they are making themselves stand out like sore thumbs anyway.

None of the much hyped predictions for October 2008 came to manifest. This is good, bad, irrelevant or inevitable, depending on your perspective. There were not even any notable spikes in activity, outside of the usual horror and weirdness of 21st century society. A blend of meagre justification, deafening silence and point blank apology were issued by the fruitless forecasters. Perhaps both prophet and fanboy* alike will realize that “trying to control the future is like trying to take the master carpenter's place. When you handle the master carpenter's tools, chances are that you'll cut your hand.” Whether doomsayer data is fact or fiction, accurate or rubbish, it is always first and foremost promoting a gross level of physical manifestation, a low level of consciousness. Always mind stuff… events, plots, objects, secrets, people. Theatre and drama.

Is it not becoming transparent that the external doomsayer is an archetypal manifestation of the internal doomsayer? A collective projection of future fear? From all doomsayers, all mainstream media and every portal of the Control System, the future is always a fear based construct. To inoculate yourself from the accustomed egoic response (contraction), bring to mind that 'there is no future'. As indeed there is no past. There is only one moment. It stretches in all directions and it is the only thing we ever have. Everything we do and will ever do, is contained in this one moment.

Thinking is temporal apparatus, linear processing, the wiring of the 3D. Thinking about the future is reductionist mind projection. Only in a state of deep conscious presence can we connect fully with the fourth dimensional realm where there is no timeline as we have come to know it. Fringe physics tells of time and space being a single interrelated entity, entirely non-local at fourth and fifth dimensional levels. Only from the 3D does it look like one way traffic, past > present > future.

One thing we can predict: those who do not radiate deep conscious presence know nothing of the future.

Spiritual kindergarten lesson number one: do not allow yourself to become a channel for fear, inwardly or outwardly. It is psychic folly and serves only to fuel the disinformation and scare tactics of the Control System. Anyone who doubts this is simply not paying attention. Whether the motherships arrive or not, whether the waters rise or not, whether worlds collide or not, it does no good whatsoever to propagate fear and uncertainty. It is agreeably ironic that the very thing that the doomsayers fixate upon, the disintegration of negative Illuminist sorcery, is the very thing that exposes the emptiness of their own egoic dependency.
An extremely wise and timely post.
Old 11-09-2008, 11:27 PM   #7
unloadedgunn
Avalon Senior Member

No 777, it is intended as a reply (reaction?) to the original post.
unloadedgunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 11:31 PM   #8
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by unloadedgunn View Post
No 777, it is intended as a reply (reaction?) to the original post.
Ok
Old 11-09-2008, 11:37 PM   #9
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

im less scared since i knew all this stuff.. im sure if i was unaware like 99% of the world public still then when a terror attack happens 1: id respond in the wrong way

2: id get scared and angry ect
now im not going to do these things when something bad happens.. ill do my thing and then nhelp as many others who have not yet woken up to understand what is going on and how to fight it spiritually ect.. its all good. i agree with both points of veiw. what i do not want is censorship of information onnthe grounds that it may upset the balance momenterily.. ive noticed im see sawing abit but still balanced overall..
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 11:47 PM   #10
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
im less scared since i knew all this stuff.. im sure if i was unaware like 99% of the world public still then when a terror attack happens 1: id respond in the wrong way

2: id get scared and angry ect
now im not going to do these things when something bad happens.. ill do my thing and then nhelp as many others who have not yet woken up to understand what is going on and how to fight it spiritually ect.. its all good. i agree with both points of veiw. what i do not want is censorship of information onnthe grounds that it may upset the balance momenterily.. ive noticed im see sawing abit but still balanced overall..
I agree, because you can't tell any one how to express their pains durring birth. It all has to come out. The silencing of the lambs only happens when you look deep within YOURSELF STORAGE.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 11-10-2008 at 08:59 AM.
Old 11-10-2008, 12:12 AM   #11
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Cool Re: The Doomsayers

Since I was born all I ever heard is that the world is going to end. People are evil, those that do not believe in Jesus as their lord and Saviour are going to hell, only to see with my own eyes the hyprocrisy of the messengers of the so called word of God. This is not a solution by any means, i'm sorry to say
that the belief in hell and the choosen ones mentality has brought more devisiveness and conflict, recent example the conflict in Ireland between protestants and Catholics. I feel that we must evolve beyond these divisions which leaves more than half the world out of the picture . If we get down to the fundamental belief initially only 144,000 will be saved. Now what's the possibility that any of us are going to be saved under this scenario.
The mathematical odds are not in our favor. If I recollect my history, all those that follow in the footsteps of Jesus where willing to go the way of the cross as the ultimate sacrifice ,you are only uttering what has been a christian tradition. In all of this in my opinion physically speaking there is no winners. My view is that we have to evolved beyond rights and wrongs. Mandela became a teacher to a nation of bigots who thought that blacks where a little more than animals, he evolved beyond this childish mentality to heal a nation. I do not see anybody calling him a anti christ because he unified south africa. My hope is that we can evolve beyond religious dogma
to embrace even our enemies, only then will be able to see beyond the darkness of the destruction of this planet. Contrarary to popular belief it will take a lot of hard work and sacrifice in ourselves to move in the direction of peace and mutual cooperation. Could this be achieved, I wonder !!!
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 12:40 AM   #12
Deoxyan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
Since I was born all I ever heard is that the world is going to end. People are evil, those that do not believe in Jesus as their lord and Saviour are going to hell, only to see with my own eyes the hyprocrisy of the messengers of the so called word of God. This is not a solution by any means, i'm sorry to say
that the belief in hell and the choosen ones mentality has brought more devisiveness and conflict, recent example the conflict in Ireland between protestants and Catholics. I feel that we must evolve beyond these divisions which leaves more than half the world out of the picture . If we get down to the fundamental belief initially only 144,000 will be saved. Now what's the possibility that any of us are going to be saved under this scenario.
The mathematical odds are not in our favor. If I recollect my history, all those that follow in the footsteps of Jesus where willing to go the way of the cross as the ultimate sacrifice ,you are only uttering what has been a christian tradition. In all of this in my opinion physically speaking there is no winners. My view is that we have to evolved beyond rights and wrongs. Mandela became a teacher to a nation of bigots who thought that blacks where a little more than animals, he evolved beyond this childish mentality to heal a nation. I do not see anybody calling him a anti christ because he unified south africa. My hope is that we can evolve beyond religious dogma
to embrace even our enemies, only then will be able to see beyond the darkness of the destruction of this planet. Contrarary to popular belief it will take a lot of hard work and sacrifice in ourselves to move in the direction of peace and mutual cooperation. Could this be achieved, I wonder !!!
we, here, or in any other alternative forum like this, are a huge minority with no real power to stand a chance a make the world look different.

Accept it, it´s a fact, if it wasn´t, the world would have been different, eons ago.

Real Democracy and freedom is always executed. don´t fool yourself we are obliterated in any way to do anything by "tptb", because we are not.

the doom we have is the doom we deserve as the dumb species we are.
Old 11-10-2008, 12:53 AM   #13
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

i disagre, your perseption is also a level....i dont see how someone else cant see more than me...if i can see more or different than someone else....and i can for sure persept everything on different levels at the same time, and it will always be my choice how to respond....and on this level my respond to the world is gathering information, havent riped the fruit yet......and need to see more, but i very much agree with you on the oneness and love stuff.....but only from one of my levels at this time....hehe say no more
alice goes nuts.... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 01:00 AM   #14
Deoxyan

people want the world as it is. We don´t. People want their world back, the world most of us disliked as being capitalistic. that happens now because their world is under threat. The powers are reorganizing the farm now. The powers gives the tools for us to play with, see: internet, for example.

People want that. 95% of human population want that.
Old 11-10-2008, 06:04 AM   #15
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
people want the world as it is. We don´t. People want their world back, the world most of us disliked as being capitalistic. that happens now because their world is under threat. The powers are reorganizing the farm now. The powers gives the tools for us to play with, see: internet, for example.

People want that. 95% of human population want that.
Do you ever feel like we should just find the pearl of great price and go home. We are not of this world.
Old 11-10-2008, 06:13 AM   #16
Deoxyan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
Do you ever feel like we should just find the pearl of great price and go home. We are not of this world.

prove you are not wrong if you can. Besides, i don´t need you to prove that. Besides, i don´t believe your crazy afirmation.

Besides, i don´t need to believe that, although i feel im not from this earth.....

how can i accept who i am in reality?, i have seen too much ******** to make myself known here on this planet; i am afraid of doing so and im not truly convinced, but, i dont know what to do, i have seen so much cow poo around about this.... . People qualify us as nuts too easily.

With that "us" i mean to define "those people who feel they are not original from this planet", yeah, extraterrestrials incarnated here.....

wtf, i don´t even believe in reincarnation, nor i deny that, but i have to confront a lot of feelings that don´t have the sense i would like them to have. I don´t see that good to be felt because people have put tons of **** over that thing.....

Last edited by Deoxyan; 11-10-2008 at 06:33 AM.
  Reply With Quote Received Warning
Old 11-10-2008, 06:38 AM   #17
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
prove you are not wrong if you can. Besides, i don´t need you to prove that. Besides, i don´t believe your crazy afirmation.

Besides, i don´t need to believe that, although i feel im not from this earth.....

how can i accept who i am in reality?, i have seen too much ******** to make myself known here on this planet; i am afraid. People qualify us as nuts too easily.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 11-10-2008 at 12:01 PM.
Old 11-10-2008, 06:39 AM   #18
Deoxyan