Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-10-2010, 12:45 PM   #26
watchZEITGEISTnow
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New Avalon video: Jane Burgermeister update - Whatever happened to the Swine Flu?

Thanks Bill - she's awesome ...

off topic ... I hope you gave her a flower for the 14th (Valentines) :P
watchZEITGEISTnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 01:10 PM   #27
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Default Re: New Avalon video: Jane Burgermeister update - Whatever happened to the Swine Flu?

Hi again, All:

To Seashore and anyone else who somehow wants to believe that Jane is some kind of fraud:

1) Watch both of my videos of her from beginning to end

http://projectavalon.net/jane_burgermeister.html

http://projectcamelot.org/jane_burgermeister.html

2) Click here to download the various charges filed by her:

http://theflucase.com/index.php?opti...mid=94&lang=en

It's entirely possible that the charges might not have been filed correctly, might [easily] have been completely ignored internally once filed, and/or may not have succeeded in their intentions. (I can't comment on any of these things: I'm not a lawyer.)

As you can also see (and which she freely admits) she entered this arena with little experience, and was not accustomed to dealing with the kind of attacks which routinely are attracted by anyone trying to make the world a better place.

But by God, she tried, and in that example she's an inspiration.

Before rushing to knock other activists, let's first look in the mirror to ask ourselves what we have each done.

We need more like Jane, not less.

Very best wishes to all, Bill
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 01:13 PM   #28
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: New Avalon video: Jane Burgermeister update - Whatever happened to the Swine Flu?

Hey Bill,
Great Post and brave lady,

Peace,
SWIFT
SWIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 01:36 PM   #29
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
Hi again, All:

To Seashore and anyone else who somehow wants to believe that Jane is some kind of fraud:
I think she is one of, if not the, most credible witnesseses Camelot has.

I also feel that she is incredibly brave and inspirational.

The world probably owes her a huge debt of gratitude for her efforts. And she actually lived to tell about it. The PTB actually got a blow right in front of our very eyes.

Long live Jane Burgermeister.
mkspllmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 01:42 PM   #30
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
the kind of attacks which routinely are attracted by anyone trying to make the world a better place.
Jane Burgermeister was the first to go on the attack.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 06:47 PM   #31
Linda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
Jane Burgermeister was the first to go on the attack
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post

Because Bill Ryan continues in his support for Jane Burgermeister, which my research indicates is an error, I am posting excerpts from this more lengthy communication from September 2009 by Dr Ott at this time:

"Hello Kerry and Bill:

"Many thanks for the recent post...

"...One such call, back in March, was from a 'free-lance journalist who worked for the BMJ in Austria' who identified herself as Jane Burgermeister.

"In good faith, I proceeded to give Ms. B all the information and documentation that I had accumulated. She seemed so very legitimate and morally outraged...

"At this point, everything was fine between myself and Ms. Burgermeister. Soon, however, things started being more than a little 'strange.' Jane began 'free-lancing'unilaterally with the documentary evidences I and others had accumulated in May. (See attached white paper.) She demanded that President Obama and others be formally charged for the offense of mass murder — even though there was no credible evidence as to their actual involvement. (I tried to tell her many times that 'gut feeling' is not evidence.) She began to systematically submarine the 'team' that I had assembled, (Alexander S. Jones from the NIH, Dr. Rebecca Carley, Alan Phillips, JD, Dr. Deagle, Dr. Evangelista, et.al.) She then shocked everyone on the team by declaring PUBLICLY on radio and European TV, that she had filed HER (not our team’s) charges with the FBI IN THE UNITED STATES, and had done so unilaterally. No credit was given to her 'team.' It was all about Jane PERSONALLY!

"In her public declarations, she clearly inferred that the other team members were false 'double agents' of Big Pharma sent only to discredit HER EFFORTS! When all of us asked her to verify her claims by telling us specifically which FBI Offices she was working with, and to provide FBI case numbers – she publicly claimed we were trying to 'smear her' and then, of course, she threatened criminal and civil actions against US. All we have ever asked for is DOCUMENTATION FOR HER CLAIMS. We are still waiting for this. Three weeks after Bill Deagle and I discussed Jane’s 'filed charges' on Deagle’s radio show, Jane actually publicly claimed (falsely of course) that Tim Vawter’s petition for injunction was actually her FBI criminal charges that she had filed in the U.S...

"I would remind you that it is only 'Citizen Jane' who is publcly threatening other activists with legal action and of being dis-informers. All we have EVER done is simply to ask Jane to provide legitimate proof of her claims.

"If this isn’t bad enough, Jane is continually soliciting donations for her 'cause' – and by publicly lashing out, seeking to discredit others, she of course gets bigger donations. (Poor weak Jane, being picked on by big, mean male doctors who are Big Pharma double-agents.) Conversely, I am most definitely not doing this for MONEY, far from it. It has cost me many thousands of dollars in time and material to try and share the truth. Ditto with Dr. Deagle.

"Frankly, I am very disappointed that you have not vetted Jane B. much more thoroughly. Where are her '10 or 12 e-mails to the FBI' that she claims to have available? Since when did the FBI began placing field offices in the Austrian Embassy? Why are you so blindly taking her word for everything she claims?? (Why is she blinking so very excessively during your taped interview??)

"I can virtually guarantee that if you PRESS HER TO PROVIDE PROOF OF HER CLAIMS, you will be charged with engaging in a 'smear campaign' as well. Are you up to the challenge?? Provide us with DOCUMENTATION that she has in fact 'officially filed' her criminal charges with the FBI as she so vehemently claimed to have done back in June and July, and I for one will be more than happy to issue a very public apology to Jane. Will you press her hard for this documentation?? Or will you continue to play 'patty-cakes' with this woman?

"I submit that most intelligent, thinking people can see through Jane and her plagiarized activism for profit. Why can’t you??

"Respectfully,

A. True Ott, PhD, ND"
Thank you for exposing this.
I tried telling my friend about her just yesterday when he was going on and on about how great she was and he didn't believe me when I told him the truth.

I will direct him to this thread.
Linda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 06:52 PM   #32
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda View Post
Thank you for exposing this.
Thank you for the appreciation; the task has been an unpleasant one.
Old 03-10-2010, 06:59 PM   #33
Linda
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, it is always unpleasant, but necessary to help others wake up and stop following the group think.
Old 03-10-2010, 07:12 PM   #34
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
Whatever you focus your attention on, is what you become conscious of.
There is no swine flu.
And ultimately what will manifest!

Someday the Omniscience, Omnipotence, and Omnipresence of that statement will ring through all creation.

Have a nice day!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 07:17 PM   #35
gita
Avalon Senior Member

I’m not sure what to believe either way but the organisers of Alternative View 4 which is ‘UK’s biggest truth event/conference’ decided to drop her as one of their speakers as she refused to provide the necessary documents to back up her claims. The requests were by other speakers but no names were mentioned. This was announced on live TV show called Edge Media by one of the organisers called Ian R Crane who himself is now accused of selling dodgy dvds! All this infighting!! The plot thickens!
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 09:37 PM   #36
Linda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
I’m not sure what to believe either way but the organisers of Alternative View 4 which is ‘UK’s biggest truth event/conference’ decided to drop her as one of their speakers as she refused to provide the necessary documents to back up her claims.
The requests were by other speakers but no names were mentioned. This was announced on live TV show called Edge Media by one of the organisers called Ian R Crane who himself is now accused of selling dodgy dvds!
All this infighting!! The plot thickens!
When did this happen?
Old 03-10-2010, 10:41 PM   #37
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda View Post
When did this happen?
Two thursdays ago on Live Tv. The same show also had Jane on last year.
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 11:30 PM   #38
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
I’m not sure what to believe either way but the organisers of Alternative View 4 which is ‘UK’s biggest truth event/conference’ decided to drop her as one of their speakers as she refused to provide the necessary documents to back up her claims.
Not so. Jane told me about this when I met her.

She was appalled that Ian Crane had unilaterally dropped her BEFORE asking her for any documentation.

She immediately offered to send documentation to prove her bona fides, but Ian Crane had already made up his mind - apparently influenced by persons unknown. Jane was extremely disappointed.

It looks like someone out there is still trying to turn this around to make Jane look bad. (Why would they do that?)

The documentation is here ... as I posted earlier. Please read it. And do also read what I wrote before risking hurting someone with inaccurate information.

Seashore, I'm familiar with the e-mail exchange between True Ott and Jane... it was copied to me months ago. I have the entire thing.

I can't and won't post it, for obvious reasons, but let me just say that I was pretty amazed with the way True Ott rounded on Jane and attacked her in that exchange - which he has continued to do publicly. I have not been able to explain the way he has handled himself.

It's worth asking why one member of the truth movement would spend SO much time attacking another, when they stand for the same cause. Seashore, you are not doing anyone a service (least of all yourself) by perpetuating this negative energy. Please stop it.

If you really want to find out more, rather than parroting someone else's attacks, WATCH THE TWO VIDEOS FROM BEGINNING TO END (have you done this?) - or, better still, take steps to meet Jane personally and make up your own mind.

It's too easy to cast judgment on another human being from one's own armchair, relying only on 'internet research'. There's WAY to much of that around.

That was my beef against Clif High, and it's also my beef against True Ott. This is why Kerry and I made all our videos: to provide the best possible substitute for meeting someone in person and getting to know them.

With best wishes, Bill

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 03-10-2010 at 11:48 PM.
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 11:44 PM   #39
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Personally, I find Jane credible, and I was more than satisfied with the documentation.

The way I see it, is you have the anti-vaccine crowd and the pro-vaccine crowd. I can't understand - for the life of me - why anyone would promote a government vaccine or encourage others to take it, or worse yet; attack others who speak against it.

Anyone who takes a look at that old 70's American government swine flu commercial, urging people to take vaccines, and here we are same fear mongering in the 21st century, is monumental evidence of an agenda taking place, obviously the big pharmaceutical companies are involved (and who controls them by the way?) I think its safe to - at least - say that this "vaccine" is potentially dangerous and people should be well aware of this. Jane has been attacked by more than one person, which makes you wonder what "those" peoples' agendas really are.

Last edited by Majorion; 03-11-2010 at 12:39 AM. Reason: spelling
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 11:59 PM   #40
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
...True Ott ...
Dr A True Ott is a dedicated and thorough researcher and servant for the public good.
Old 03-11-2010, 12:37 AM   #41
Dougall
Avalon Senior Member

OK first off let me say I am here primarily for entertainment. I am certainly no expert and I watch the videos and read some of PA because I find it fascinating.
Also I am sort of a passive listener and usually pull up another page and play chess while I listen. It helps my game!

Having said that I will now say it strikes me that Jane's detractors sort of strengthen her case. The fact that someone wants to discredit her makes the whole thing stand up if you ask me. Dr Ott's point of view also provides back story and time line.

It seems to me that Jane may have wanted to break the story sooner than her associates and so began the rift. I tend not to think every other person is a dis info agent, however as I said I am no expert.

One thing for certain She is a beautiful woman (so easy on the eyes) and Bill has made some very good interviews with her. What more can you ask for?
Dougall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 05:19 AM   #42
Curative
Avalon Senior Member

Good interview, Bill & Jane (excellent adventure)

I remember Jane's being one of the clearer voices, speaking so directly about the swine flu vaccine dangers, and specifically on the "Baxter incident".
Jane did what most do not, she actually filed charges, or at least went through the motions, and went public with it. She certainly raised her head high above the parapet.

Because of Bill's initiative to interview Jane at that time (1st time) her message was significantly aided in going "viral" throughout the alternative community worldwide. This had a significant effect in deflecting the full damage potential of the PTB's inoculation initiative and has made things more difficult for a repeat performance. Huge kudos points to you both, sincerely.

Jane does not seem very corporately driven, as a lot of her accusers do IMHO. Most importantly Jane B' although intelligent, speaks from the heart, to the heart, it just resonates don't you think?

Apparently some people don't think as highly of Jane as do most others, and both innuendo and allegation have crept in. Bill was quick to her defence, I'm pleased to say. Yet still doubt lingers thanks most recently to Ian R Crane, which even has me wondering WTH?

Bill, I appreciate your valiant effort to appease the issue, with respect, in view of the seriousness of some comments, would you please invite Jane to make public her own truth on the matter? Bearing in mind she is absolutely best placed to give it, and may it well put an end to this negativity.
(and intrigue)

comply
Curative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 07:10 AM   #43
3optic
Avalon Senior Member

I've watched this exchange between True Ott and Burgermeister with disappointment because I like them both. I listened to an ugly episode of the Deagle show as he and True Ott broke the story down. The charge seemed t be that Burgermeister was co-opting the anti vaccine movement before it had a foothold and was spreading some kind of disinformation (what exactly is unclear to me).

Deagle makes a compelling case for H1N1 still being a threat but the episode was not his finest hour. It sort of devolved into a strange paranoid testosterone fueled rant with Deagle issuing ominous threats to unspecified enemies.
3optic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 03:11 PM   #44
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: New Avalon video: Jane Burgermeister update - Whatever happened to the Swine Flu?

Quote:
maybe he will cease to exist for you..why don't you try...
I was trying to make a point,but ill give you another one.

If some one throws a ball to you and you think that people who throw balls at you do not exist you will noticed them when you get hit by the ball.
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 03:31 PM   #45
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: New Avalon video: Jane Burgermeister update - Whatever happened to the Swine Flu?

Another thing I want people to make aware of is the PTB wants to confuse you that brings you in a state of wanted to do and wanted to do nothing.
Most will pick the last option.

What realy happend is that there simple put the explosives in to the WTC building. (example)
Its like a cover and when the virus is imbedded in to the population they just need another trigger (event) to throw the switch for the explosive to go off in this case it was on 911 air plains going in to the buildings causing it to collapse (another cover)

We all knew they pull it!

Also we know that the virus is designed to recombine!!!just the right trigger for the right location and the type of virus and boem!!!

It is very simple to prepare for this virus , but PTB wants you to do nothing and spread the word it is a hoax!!.

Last edited by mu2143; 03-13-2010 at 03:35 PM.
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 02:53 PM   #46
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

This so interesting ...especially the irish Constitutional stuff... I'm Irish..
I would love to know the names of the organisations here in ireland that are on to this??? Or who I could contact ??
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote