Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-07-2010, 11:48 PM   #1
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Default Anglo-Saxon Mission video re-posted

Hi, Folks:

The Anglo-Saxon Mission video is now re-posted via the Interviews page on the new Project Avalon site.

http://projectavalon.net/interviews.html

Enjoy. It'll also be on YouTube once I have an old-style YouTube Director's account. (A very generous sponsor has offered to make a substantial donation for one if you have one or know of someone who has one to transfer with a suitable name.)

A short but interesting Igor Witkowski [Nazi Bell] preview is there as well.

All best wishes, Bill
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 11:58 PM   #2
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Anglo-Saxon Mission video re-posted

Thanks Bill,

I think I was the first to catch the updated pages on projectavalon.net, anyway the video or flash-system currently deployed for the Anglo Saxon Mission and the Witkowski preview were not working well for me, it kept cutting off, sorry though about this little bit of bad news, not even sure if I'm the only one or if others had the same problem, but just had to mention it. I look forward to your new YouTube account, hopefully it will come very soon.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 12:04 AM   #3
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
the video or flash-system currently deployed for the Anglo Saxon Mission and the Witkowski preview were not working well for me, it kept cutting off.
Understood (with apologies) - this is sometimes a frustrating problem with low (or even medium) internet speeds, with processors overloaded with other applications, or simply with older machines. It's far from ideal.

One workaround might be to wait patiently and let it load.... then start to play it after a few minutes buffering.

It's a temporary solution... I wanted to make the videos available soonest. I'll certainly get them out there in other ways as soon as possible.
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 12:29 AM   #4
hobbit
Unsubscribed

Worked fine for moi, probably depends on your broadband speed etc.

I would suggest thinking in terms of creating a vortex of the life force energy in cyclotron fashion, to skip between dimensions will need a strong field, thus extra dimensions( geometry) can be accessed.
By a strange cosmic ha ha coincidence I went today to the so called swastika stone on Ilkley moor in Yorkshire, it is by My dowsing a natural vortex point, pity You didn't have a dowser with You at the bell, I reckon our nazi bretheren will have had.
Viktor Schauberger...implosion.
Wilhelm reich ...orgone.
operation paperclip...where it went.
hobbit
hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 12:49 AM   #5
Aztar
Avalon Senior Member

wow if thats a preview of Igor Witkowski, then i cant wait for the full version.

http://projectavalon.net/igor_witkowski_nazi_bell.html
Aztar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 01:12 AM   #6
Wood
Avalon Senior Member

megavideo.com may be used to upload large videos with a premium account (I am checking it: €10 per month, up to 5GB per video), and free to view on the browser. It is a well known site. I've downloaded the zeitgeist video from there... I even think it is possible to upload videos for free with a limit of 500mb per video (that should be 1 hour, or more if heavilycompressed). The companion site for files (i.e. videos that can also be downloaded) is megaupload.com. I am not sure whether the same account would work on both sites.

And there should be other sites on the internet as well.

Hope this helps.

Last edited by Wood; 03-08-2010 at 02:49 AM.
Wood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 11:31 AM   #7
silverlightning
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the vidoes, they are very interesting both of them, and I would very much like to follow the subjects further.

I've been thinking about the swineflu and vaccinations lately. I think the experts predicted the third (or was it second) wave of cases just about now, when winter turns to spring.
silverlightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 02:55 PM   #8
wynderer
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Bill -- when people have told me their theories of the Jewish conspiracy to take over the world, i've always answered that it's the WASP conspiracy that worries me, especially because i never hear about it [WASP: White Anglo-Saxon Protestant] -- your video blows the lid on it

i've wondered if the nwo wants to decimate the population prior to the arrival of whatever they're hiding in the DUMBS from, rather than after, because they don't want to have to clean up billions of smelly decomposing bodies when it's safe to emerge from the DUMBS

but, tying together the big secret -- the power of the free human mind -- w/dreams/visions i've had [others have had similar] of a point in my future at which i, in company w/everyone around me, suddenly feel a huge dark oppressive weight that's been hanging over all of us since we were in the womb -- suddenly, in a flash! that dark heavy weight is gone, & a sense of excitement & joy fills all of us [HAARP & the whole techno structure alone going down would destroy the, or one of the, major means of mind control] --

-- maybe part of the knowledge the illuminati have hidden from us for millennia is that there IS a new day, a new dawn coming -- the freeing of the human mind -- & unless the nwo works to stop it, it will just naturally happen -- they might be doing all that symbol stuff that Jordan Maxwell is addressing as another part of the desperation a lot of us are picking up from them -- i think they use the symbols both to harvest & direct energy -- energy that is about to get out of their hands [or claws]

a lot to think about re your video talk -- thanks -- & looking forward to the interview about the Bell

Peace & Freedom, wynderer
wynderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 03:05 PM   #9
Boober
Avalon Senior Member

Good looking out Bill. I will definitely have to check it out. Didnt it get taken off youtube, cause of the music or something like that? Im sure it will still be cool. I have been meaning to watch it, but then when it got took off. My curiosity peaked, "I Must watch banned video!", lol. Now I can.

Mucho Gracias Homie!
Boober is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 03:52 PM   #10
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I visited that place a few years ago..there are plenty of huge tunnels there, which are completely inaccessible because filled with rocks. This is a big underground complex and till today we do not know what was going on there during the war. The prisoners who worked there were killed so that the secrets would never be revealed.
Here are the links where you can see more photos...

http://www.dolnyslask.org/sztolnie/obiekty/walim/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Riese
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 05:22 PM   #11
Truth Vibrations
Avalon Senior Member

Re: Die Glocke, The Bell. Worth reading are the books by Joseph P. Farrell :-

Reich of the Black Sun: Nazi Secret Weapons and the Cold War Allied Legend

SS Brotherhood of the Bell: The Nazi's Incredible Secret Technology

I certainly think there's more to the Third Reich than what we have been led to believe.

"He who controls the present, controls the past. He who controls the past, controls the future."
-- George Orwell
Truth Vibrations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 01:28 PM   #12
wynderer
Avalon Senior Member

i wanted to bump this thread -- i'm surprised there's been so little response

thinking about the population reduction that appears to be a big part of the nwo plans-- they've even carved it in stone, in the Georgia Stones -- i've wondered if the 500 million [thereabouts, according to different sources] who are going to be allowed to live if their evil plans succeed-- i wonder how many of these survivors will be reptilian/human hybrids & grey/human clones [i have met & talked w/both -- they are here] -- i have this uneasy suspicion that the 'population explosion' is due in part to many, many hybrids & clones being silently placed on Earth

i've even wondered if the plan is that ALL the survivors are going to be the hybrids, clones, & robots/other synthetic beings

presumably the nwo is stocking up on the humans they need in the DUMBS, as well as other resources -- the rise in missing children suggests so

Peace & Freedom, wynderer
wynderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 04:16 PM   #13
Kinsuemei2
Avalon Senior Member

I feel that this is very interesting and its always tactically good to know your enemy, know what strategy they have and how to avoid it, but ultimately they have very grand plans that rely on people doing specific things at specific times and if wee all know Murphy's Law

"Anything that can go wrong... Will go wrong"

Now throw a nuclear exchange into that equation and what seems to be a controlled fire can quickly blaze out of control.
The movie crimson tide is fiction but is a very accurate depiction of what fear and panic do once communication with the rationale mind have been severed.

After all the best plaid plans and all that.
Kinsuemei2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 05:25 PM   #14
Linda
Avalon Senior Member

Dr. Waterman did an interesting interview about the Anglo-Saxon mission on Camelot Whistleblower Radio.

http://216.18.211.130/audio/2010-02-...owerRadio2.mp3
Linda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 07:48 PM   #15
lisa
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Bill! Looking forward to the update with Jim Humble.
lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 08:09 PM   #16
Linda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda View Post
Dr. Waterman did an interesting interview about the Anglo-Saxon mission on Camelot Whistleblower Radio.

http://216.18.211.130/audio/2010-02-...owerRadio2.mp3
His website was attacked?
Maybe because he brought up the ET connection to what is happening?

I had never heard of him before but he has VAST knowledge on SO many things.

Here is a snip of what he put up today:

We Need To Talk•March 9, 2010 •

Missing Audio Restored

We have millions of people around the World, wondering what is going on… what is happening to our planet.
The “controllers” have the sheeple blindfolded as to the reality of our existence.
So they are winning so far in many respects, are they not? People looking for “proof”, thinking it is completely elusive, meditating, praying, doing all sorts of things trying to get to the bottom of things.

The more that happens, the more you will look to these documents that previously some have scoffed at. How do I know? Because I just happen to be one of the “scoffers”… previously. But I know too much now.

Apparently so much that someone has recently attacked this website in an attempt to hide these truths. Yet we will not stop.
This is going to become more “real” with every passing day.

We are not “bible thumping” people here… we are everyday “dudes” who just happen to have broken through some of the brainwashing and entrainment, as many of you have and are increasingly experiencing.

There is nothing we would like more than for everyone to realize there is a war being fought, and it is about to come into your city, your neighborhood and… ultimately… walk right through your front door. In fact, it already has.

There is a hint of things to come…

I know a lot of you are aware of certain “unusual” things exist - I mean really exist - such as creatures from other planets (good and/or bad), technology beyond what “man” could have created without “help”, space ships, starcraft, blackholes, jumpgates, Stargates, eventual “disclosure”… the list never ends.

http://thejohnchronicles.wordpress.com/
Linda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 09:47 PM   #17
Aztar
Avalon Senior Member

Update to this video posted on Kerry's new site:

The Anglo Saxson Mission - The Timeline - Letter from a Whistleblower...

Los Angeles, March 2010 | http://projectcamelotproductions.com...on_mission.pdf

Reprinted below is a copy of a letter sent to Kerry Cassidy for publication in order to provide a more comprehensive view of the Anglo-Saxon Mission as well as events surrounding these revelations that have not until now, been released to the public. This release augments the original interview and video commentary by Bill Ryan presented on Project Camelot under the title The Anglo-Saxon Mission. The letter below has not been edited or revised in any way by Kerry Cassidy and is presented here for the first time.

http://projectcamelotproductions.com...n-mission.html

Its a fairly long letter, but I found this section of particular interest.

Before this change happened last time, 11500 years ago, there was much warning from those who were coming and going between space to earth. These people were very much part of the human race at the time and not regarded as Gods. They had always been here and were, by and large, though not always, quite compassionate in nature. They lived among us and shared what they could, being able to do so, since the population then living on earth was far fewer in number since people then lived to very old age – compared to the 3 score and 10 of today. Then the visible changes were noted as the earth magnetic poles drifting further and further away from true north and south. This caused seasonal differences that badly affected agriculture and living conditions, causing many of the larger settlements to migrate away from both Polar Regions. Incidentally, the space traveling people were known then as the, ‘Alhoo’ (that’s how it sounds) The Alhoo went to great lengths to ensure that as many people as possible would survive the change.

There was no discrimination as to who would be saved. Additionally, around this time, other ET races appeared on earth. Some of these races interfered with the preparations being made by the Alhoo causing much disruption, which finally led to open conflict both in space and here on earth. This was a battle of domination that continued right up until the earth’s surface finally changed its position. This is when the earths crust shifted some 30 degrees towards the south. It is worth knowing that the Alhoo came back to earth afterwards, but, unfortunately, only remnants of the civilisation they had built was left, scattered along the coastal regions of the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans. It should also be known that the Alhoo were not suited to life on earth and so never became permanent residents. They came, stayed a while and then went, very much like visiting parents. Now, after the last change, came the other races, some able to live more comfortably on the planet. The pre-dominant race was reptilian and did not resemble any human made after the Alhoo. It is the reptilian residency that was to mark the new season that had just begun in the aftermath of the change. These people were not kind or compassionate and far less spiritual in nature. They were cold and demanding, regarding fear and total respect from the human survivors as values. I shall come back to this period later.

Last edited by Aztar; 03-10-2010 at 09:53 PM.
Aztar is offline   Reply With Quote