Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 03-04-2010, 10:11 AM   #176
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Jonathan Reed Hoax - Project Camelot impersonation on YouTube

Mel is the best alternative radio talk show host out there.. and that's the result of him asking the right questions to his guests, which again is the result of project camelot influence as he himself noted. I feel quite annoyed when other radio hosts get some great people on their show but then start asking completely irrelevant questions. I feel the negative remarks for him are the result of people having their bubble burst and are now looking for blood.. It was a simple misunderstanding, get over it and use your own intuition when judging people

Last edited by TheChosen; 03-04-2010 at 10:27 AM.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 11:09 AM   #177
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerforliberty View Post
Bashi said:

"Regarding Greer:

Just look at the vid between 0:42:45 - 0:42:47 .
It gave me the creeps when i saw that bite ...

vid here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzqDVOjtNhg"

That's what I saw. Greer was about to say something and simply stopped himself. He and Kerry were interrupting each other frequently, but on that ocassion he stopped himself and yielded to Kerry. That's all. Nothing more.
We need to bear in mind he's clearly on body building drugs and as soon as he becomes uncomfortable 37 onwards...His gestures and constant mouth re-shaping are him trying to control his base anger...The body building drugs don't help in this scenario especially something like ephedrine etc...He talks a lot of **** as well.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 12:00 PM   #178
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Dear All:

I just wrote this e-mail to Mel Fabregas, and felt I should also copy it here for reasons that wil be clear.

Hi, Mel -

Kerry was kind enough to forward your message to her below. My own e-mail address is this one. Kerry is still able to see all mails sent to the bill@projectcamelot.org address, and that’s fine with me.

It’s as clear as day that Camelot is being taken down. We crossed several lines back in the summer - as I detailed in my post half way down page 1 of the thread here:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...3&postcount=10

There you will see a serious and highly plausible summary analysis. [Note that the s**t has hit the fan even FURTHER since I published that summary.]

This is no trivial personal disagreement: it goes right to the heart (on several counts) of everything that we stand for (and which you and many others do, too). Passions are raised to white heat because we care so much.

Our child (Camelot) is being tortured and killed... please forgive the grim metaphor, but that is what it feels like. Neither of us put four years of our lives into this so that we could reach this place.

I salute you for your even keel, your dedication, and for your excellent interviewing skills. It’s clear why you are well respected. Speaking personally (just because I’m writing this) I regard you as a friend who intends the best.

Re Laughlin, I was not there (as you know), so I do not know what happened. I tried to look on your private forum but (like many others) couldn’t enter to see what had actually been written and by whom.

As far as I am concerned you can forward or re-post this statement anywhere at any time.

With all best wishes, Bill
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 12:24 PM   #179
Aztar
Avalon Senior Member

Bill you transparency with the PA forum community is to be commended
Aztar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 12:39 PM   #180
Bill Ryan

And another message, to one of Camelot's most long-standing supporters:
Dear _________

I copied this statement on the Avalon forum just now:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...&postcount=178

Thank you for your message and thoughts. I totally understand - as a mother (see the analogy I referenced in my post), you may feel my own pain and anger about what has happened.

Of course, we cannot bomb this into peace. There’s a lot of work going on behind the scenes. At some point we have to talk, and are seeking a moderator with balls of steel who understands and respects us both.

In the meantime, I’m just not able to sit on my hands and watch this engineered destruction with equanimity. I ask your forgiveness and understanding of that also.

I wept yesterday because I was feeling Kerry’s pain at a distance. She is also watching all this happen around her, and is helpless.

Love to you too - you are one of the most solid and immovable of all Camelot’s friends over the years. I deeply appreciate all your wisdom, intelligence and commitment.

Bill
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 12:47 PM   #181
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztar View Post
Bill you transparency with the PA forum community is to be commended
i and others feel the same thanlk you Aztar..

my heart breaks as i watch this happen..

know that BOTH of you are loved and so many wish you BOTH well
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 02:56 PM   #182
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
And another message, to one of Camelot's most long-standing supporters:
Dear _________

I copied this statement on the Avalon forum just now:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...&postcount=178

Thank you for your message and thoughts. I totally understand - as a mother (see the analogy I referenced in my post), you may feel my own pain and anger about what has happened.

Of course, we cannot bomb this into peace. There’s a lot of work going on behind the scenes. At some point we have to talk, and are seeking a moderator with balls of steel who understands and respects us both.

In the meantime, I’m just not able to sit on my hands and watch this engineered destruction with equanimity. I ask your forgiveness and understanding of that also.

I wept yesterday because I was feeling Kerry’s pain at a distance. She is also watching all this happen around her, and is helpless.

Love to you too - you are one of the most solid and immovable of all Camelot’s friends over the years. I deeply appreciate all your wisdom, intelligence and commitment.

Bill

What we are seeing here is to be viewed in the background of a larger picture . For example . The website : theTruthseeker , the owner was put on Facebook without his knowledge by some spooks I presume . Smokingmirrors' Les visible has been targeted with strange occurrences , some other websites such as "Rense " have been subjected to repeated DOS attacks (denial of service ) . Australia is trying to put an Internet filter to prevent access to some sites ...
I could go on . I see a pattern . Are things " quickening " ?

Bill and Kerry . You are under attack from the outside and from the inside by infiltration . You must be doing something right if this is any consolation to you.
I recently read the Dane Tops material . Shades of the taking down of Ron Hubbards . The PTB is very pi@@@d off .
Cheers
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 03:54 PM   #183
Myplanet2
In The Mists

WOW. It's really an eye opener to witness how the LAW OF ATTRACTION seems to somehow hide itself from so many people. Stupendous. The list of obvious, is long.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 04:40 PM   #184
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Monitor,

Your post above was a good summation of a common pattern of behavior.

If I might presume to sum up by mixing two things.

1. Something I heard last night:
"Never trade away a good friend for a new one."
2. Something my mother warned me about:
Beware of people who want to play, "Let's you and him fight!"
Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 04:43 PM   #185
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud9 View Post
After reading all this thread I'm surprised nobody made a comment about gita's post # 105 which I think it's the wisest one. Everybody is just focused in the conflict and the she said/he said.
Bill and Kerry, I just hope the two of you can find common ground again and even with separate sites, a lot of people are looking up to both of you. I admire you both I wish you the best.
you are right. I read gita's comment , intended to say sth about it but was in a hurry to go to work. You are absolutely right. It is one of the best if not the best commment on this thread...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 07:10 PM   #186
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Now back to the fake Camelot Channel....I posted "THIS IS FAKE" comments and they never showed though other positive comments have.

I used the REPORT button but all it seemed to do was report the background image.....

I'll keep trying

Peace Y'all
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 07:10 PM   #187
Linda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda View Post
Thanks Carol. Very interesting.

A mini nuclear reactor will be there?

Is this project still in the works?

The 'Ark' is currently envisaged to include a shielded underground facility with hydroponics, technical and craft workshops, exercise and recreation facilities, a school, a comprehensive library, communication facilities, medical facilities,
the most advanced water recycling technology, its own micro-economy and democratic structure,
and (believe it or not) its own very clean mini nuclear reactor which will generate enough self-sufficient power for at least fifty years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raulduke View Post
Don't forget about that cover charge. Something like a quarter million $ I think.

Wow. So, is this place already complete?
I never heard about this project.

Last edited by Jonah; 03-04-2010 at 11:10 PM.
Linda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 07:12 PM   #188
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
Dear All:

I just wrote this e-mail to Mel Fabregas, and felt I should also copy it here for reasons that wil be clear.

Hi, Mel -

Kerry was kind enough to forward your message to her below. My own e-mail address is this one. Kerry is still able to see all mails sent to the bill@projectcamelot.org address, and that’s fine with me.

It’s as clear as day that Camelot is being taken down. We crossed several lines back in the summer - as I detailed in my post half way down page 1 of the thread here:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...3&postcount=10

There you will see a serious and highly plausible summary analysis. [Note that the s**t has hit the fan even FURTHER since I published that summary.]

This is no trivial personal disagreement: it goes right to the heart (on several counts) of everything that we stand for (and which you and many others do, too). Passions are raised to white heat because we care so much.

Our child (Camelot) is being tortured and killed... please forgive the grim metaphor, but that is what it feels like. Neither of us put four years of our lives into this so that we could reach this place.

I salute you for your even keel, your dedication, and for your excellent interviewing skills. It’s clear why you are well respected. Speaking personally (just because I’m writing this) I regard you as a friend who intends the best.

Re Laughlin, I was not there (as you know), so I do not know what happened. I tried to look on your private forum but (like many others) couldn’t enter to see what had actually been written and by whom.

As far as I am concerned you can forward or re-post this statement anywhere at any time.

With all best wishes, Bill
Bill, you can read this and then think on it or simply take it with a pinch of salt. Not my job to convince you or anyone. But from my perspective, and that of my handlers, working within certain circles, we are seeing certain aspects which are worrying. You mention above about crossing lines, boy whom has not in this line of work. What neither yourself nor Kerry did was to stand back and look at the queue forming of 'insiders' ready and willing to spill the beans for Camelot. I should refrain from name calling as I'm sure you and Kerry will state you are comfortable with the way certain individuals have approached you, given interviews, and have embedded themselves into the regular Camelot 'family'. Perhaps neither of you thought about WHY these 'insiders' suddenly formed that queue to see you guys and get their testimony on film? No one here will accept what I'm saying, some say I'm p****** in the wind in this area BUT from the inside I too see whats happening, whether anyone cares to believe is up to them. Just a friendly warning from one whom sees more than most. Camelot ran into problems the minute certain 'insiders' got their feet in the door and got their feet under the table. I refer specifically to DB, BD, PP. Too many cooks spoil the broth, too many docs spoil the disclosure. Think my friend. Barry
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 07:21 PM   #189
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Bill, you can read this and then think on it or simply take it with a pinch of salt. I refer specifically to DB, BD, PP. Too many cooks spoil the broth, too many docs spoil the disclosure. Think my friend. Barry
Hey Barry...I often thought about this also...

Once one problem gets close to Camelot...they vouch for the next problem

It's an incestuous problem now...but in B&K's line of work....Who can you trust??

Once there is a buy in for one or 2 folks .....trust becomes thinner as it branches out from the original trusted source.

Well DB vouched for the guy and I trust DB....so the guy has to be on the up and up.

I'm just speculating....I don't know what the process really is.

The web for FOBs and FOKs (Friend of Bill...Friend of Kerry) becomes a web of lies once infiltrated

Peace Y'all
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 08:06 PM   #190
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

Let's take a moment to look on the bright side, shall we? The damage has been done...not to the ground crew, but to the PTB! A dynamic group has formed around the truth-seeking efforts of two individuals, much community building and discourse has taken place, people of like minds from around the globe have joined together, made friends, shared and awakened together. I was under the impression that project Avalon was about community building, not a black-ops whistle-blower fan club...we have on the boards at this time so many tools to create new ways of being in our respective spheres...what's the prob? Getting embroiled in drama is not what we came here for, is it??

I am sorry Bill and Kerry are having a difficult time, and I wish them well. I say we stop giving so much power to the shadows, these numb-nuts only have it because we give it to them. I am sure there are those who would disagree with me on that point, but I can only speak from my own experience.

I am grateful to all members here and to Bill and Kerry-"they" cannot take away or destroy what has been created here-too late PTB You hopefully realize that you are NOT on the winning side...

Peace
pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 08:23 PM   #191
Lightpotential
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What neither yourself nor Kerry did was to stand back and look at the queue forming of 'insiders' ready and willing to spill the beans for Camelot. I should refrain from name calling as I'm sure you and Kerry will state you are comfortable with the way certain individuals have approached you, given interviews, and have embedded themselves into the regular Camelot 'family'. Perhaps neither of you thought about WHY these 'insiders' suddenly formed that queue to see you guys and get their testimony on film? No one here will accept what I'm saying, some say I'm p****** in the wind in this area BUT from the inside I too see whats happening, whether anyone cares to believe is up to them. Just a friendly warning from one whom sees more than most. Camelot ran into problems the minute certain 'insiders' got their feet in the door and got their feet under the table. I refer specifically to DB, BD, PP. Too many cooks spoil the broth, too many docs spoil the disclosure. Think my friend. Barry

Dear Watcher,

I agree completely with your assessment here. And it was bound to happen. It could not really have played out any other way for PC. The more successful, the more people would be approaching Bill and Kerry. As I am sure you realise, one thing in insuring that you are not being taken for a ride - at least an important thing - is the question of who exactly approaches whom?

If Bill or Kerry looked at someone's work and thought it sound, and approached them, then that would be far more credible than if somebody sought them out.

I would say that what is really lacking with PC are the researchers to back up the stories of the whistleblowers. This is critical for me. For the latter do indeed simply 'tell stories' e.g. I was at a deep underground military base once, turned a corner, and saw an 8 foot tall alien with weird eyes etc... Of what value is this kind of testimony, when put on the internet by an anonymous source behind a fake name?

I personally like researchers more than whistleblowers. I like people like Joseph Farrell for example. Or even Patrick Geryl. Now indeed, of the latter, I do not believe his catastrophic theories of 2012, but I respect that he lays out his theories and you can judge them.

If PC is to have any real strength of credibility (of its whistleblowers), it needs to have solid researchers back up the science behind some of the more 'fantastic claims' of the whistleblowers themselves. When a man like Henry Deacon says "I went to Mars", I want to know how? I want to know something of the science behind such a transportation. Without that, he is just telling a story. And lets face it, I do not know this man. Not really. And this is the position that most people here who participate on this forum are in.

LP
Lightpotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 09:19 PM   #192
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightpotential View Post
Dear Watcher,

I would say that what is really lacking with PC are the researchers to back up the stories of the whistleblowers. This is critical for me. For the latter do indeed simply 'tell stories' e.g. I was at a deep underground military base once, turned a corner, and saw an 8 foot tall alien with weird eyes etc... Of what value is this kind of testimony, when put on the internet by an anonymous source behind a fake name?

I personally like researchers more than whistleblowers. I like people like Joseph Farrell for example. Or even Patrick Geryl. Now indeed, of the latter, I do not believe his catastrophic theories of 2012, but I respect that he lays out his theories and you can judge them.

If PC is to have any real strength of credibility (of its whistleblowers), it needs to have solid researchers back up the science behind some of the more 'fantastic claims' of the whistleblowers themselves. When a man like Henry Deacon says "I went to Mars", I want to know how? I want to know something of the science behind such a transportation. Without that, he is just telling a story. And lets face it, I do not know this man. Not really. And this is the position that most people here who participate on this forum are in.

LP
agree with this statement. today was the first bright sunny day in england in a long time. i made a planter for the garden wall and sipped tea on a chair in the garden. i wondered what plants i might put in it and how wonderful it will look in summer. i could feel the positivity and warmth flooding out of me like a lighthouse. perhaps all concerned should take afew days off once all the website changes are completed. this is the stuff thats equally important. taking time to smell the flowers, look at the sky , listen to the birds. soak it all in!!
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 09:32 PM   #193
Kerry Cassidy

Quote:
Hi Bill, Change for the better I guess, one thing that I must ask you Bill is this. What happens to the sub forum here kindly created by Kerry which contains my material, the 'Whistleblowers....unvetted by Project Camelot'?
Also, a colleague of mine Miles Johnston, he whom produced the various 'Bases' series of tapes and DVDs stated he met Project Camelot personnel at the recent Laughlin congress and how they felt very let down by not being able to interview either myself or James Casbolt recently. Care to comment on that? Cheers Bill, warmest regards, Barry
Hi Barry,

I won't be able to help you maintain your subforum on Avalon.. Since I have turned Avalon.net and forum over to Bill. Hopefully they will keep your subforum going.

Yes we were quite disappointed not to be able to meet up with you or James Casbolt while we were in the UK... There is a lot of unresolved issues going around regarding things Camelot at the moment so please be aware of this... Two sides to every story and all. I seldom visit this forum so if you want to contact me please use the email address: kerry@projectcamelot.org

Best wishes,

Kerry
Old 03-04-2010, 10:18 PM   #194
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Kerry, thankyou for letting me know, was unsure as to whom might be the one running which forum. well, if Bill keeps it going fine, if not, can't be helped, we start all over again in time. My very best wishes for both You and Bill. that interview could be arranged another time even if its an audio only across the miles. Keep well, warmest regards, Barry
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 10:42 PM   #195
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Good advise Barry, thanks for sharing your thoughts

all the best, to both Bill, and, Kerry

maybe, it is time, to step from the past, into the present
and, create 'new' stuff, in the pivot of this NOW

after_all, it is the future, we all got to live in

BEST OF LUCK on the launching
OF ALL the new sites

love/susan
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 11:06 PM   #196
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE eXchanger View Post
maybe, it is time, to step from the past, into the present
and, create 'new' stuff, in the pivot of this NOW

after_all, it is the future, we all got to live in

love/susan
Erm.. I think it's actually the NOW we get to live in

Like, er.. Now !

and always...

Love to you eXchanger...

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 11:43 PM   #197
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Hi Linda,

Bill and Kerry found out about the Ark on their Australian trip in 2008 and Bill was very taken with it. I do believe it is still viable and Bill would be the person to ask as he would know who to contact.

pax

Last edited by Carol; 03-04-2010 at 11:47 PM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 02:09 AM   #198
Slerbot
Avalon Senior Member

Re: Jack Burns and his profile: I don't like the glowing, bronzed facebook 'interpretation' of this Crocoshyte Dundee guy one bit.

Are we supposed to be impressed by his high profile friends and his no-nonsense fake portrait?
Is he to be the CIA's next Hugh Jackman? What's up with
all of this? Something stinks.

Jealousy abounds regarding this stereotyped macho alright (least from the
crappy painting), but Bill might be onto something about this latest smooth
operator. My instinct is Kerry would be wise to get away from that one, if
only as connection to him (and this major new fracture) will surely pull down
what remains of PC's credibility.

I haven't seen a 'fair-dinkum aussie' that looks like that, who also can help
organise conferences, rope a crock in his sleep, and is knowledgable about
secret govt advanced future tech, dodging invisible scrambler beams from
black-ops satellites etc... since I last time I viewed this dodgy Paul Hogan
impersonator's facebook profile. "You call that a neutrino weapon?.."

Haha, sport! What a crock....

FTR I am australian (and living out of town), and know all about 'us' and our
few stereotypes, and this kind of 'bloke' does not ring true for a second,
as much as it appeals.

It's been there all along and I can't say I could blame either Bill or Kerry for
these major ruptures, but.. there are some suspicious people around them
now, as there were when they were under the sway of the so-called 'Dr'
Dan Burrish.

It all started to go to poop with Dr. Rubbish/Marci and their PsyOps BS. I
feel PC should have admitted some error there (about his past 'testimomy'),
not tried to save face.

And then we had 'Dr' Pete Peterson, much hyped. Doctor's of all disciplines
are very easy to come by, and half of them are also full of shyte. Peterson
gave me the creeps and provided almost nothing of real worth. I thought he
was all huff and puff, and needed some quiet time on the potty, alone with
his inventions (still waiting, Pete). I can't say I believe David Wilcock really
believed
alot of Peterson's puffing either, but he has other stuff to sell in
his site, reputations were on the line, and he's a shrude small businessman
as much as a 'seer', in my opinion, though his articles and analysis are usually
very good.

At the time of the asian visit, Bill was also convinced of 'Jake Simpson's
authenticity. Now it's been suggested by some he is in fact 'Jack Burns'.
There are some very good actors out there, the pay or rewards must beat
what they could pull in tv and film right now. Why should we believe
anything he (Jake S) has said in the past, either? Are we being led again..
is that the idea? I am tired of being conned by this stuff.

If you know the truth on something, why not speak it without 16 additional
layers of BULLSHYTE and fake names, please. Please do not impersonate
others or present suspect information stolen or cobbled together from other
sources. And please Bill and Kerry, do not throw these things at the world
unless you can verify from other independent sources that the
whistleblower is genuine.

I feel we have all been fooled on PC many times. However I also believe
there is sometimes truths in some of what PC/PA/Portal/Twitter Feed
continues to present (depending on the interviewee!). I have seen many
likely scenarios and 'predictions' fail to materialise even recently, yet some
of those people were apparently trusted sources. 'Dr' Deagle has also been
SHOWN TO BE a waste of time. Why keep going back, flaggelation?

I have been critical as I have read, followed and listened, and have also
been fooled and made to realise it. Now, our BS detector's are in need of
re-tuning, they are more important than ever!

I am thankful for both Kerry and Bill for going to such lengths and troubles
and expense (thanks to donations too!) to always present their interviews,
radio shows, video's and opinions to the world GRATIS. I for now hope they
can mend their relationship in short time, as I enjoyed their joint interviews
and even occasional bickering!

All the best to you both, don't let them win.

Thank you.

PS. Barry, I read your post after I posted! About the Doc's and the 'insiders', a very good call.

Last edited by Slerbot; 03-05-2010 at 02:17 AM.
Slerbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 02:23 AM   #199
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slerbot View Post
Re: Jack Burns and his profile: I don't like the glowing, bronzed facebook 'interpretation' of this Crocoshyte Dundee guy one bit.
Jake or whoever he is, is what I call a "smooth operator". Watch out Kerry!

Last edited by Jonah; 03-05-2010 at 05:29 AM.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 03:07 AM   #200
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
Mel is the best alternative radio talk show host out there.. and that's the result of him asking the right questions to his guests, which again is the result of project camelot influence as he himself noted. I feel quite annoyed when other radio hosts get some great people on their show but then start asking completely irrelevant questions. I feel the negative remarks for him are the result of people having their bubble burst and are now looking for blood.. It was a simple misunderstanding, get over it and use your own intuition when judging people
A simple misunderstanding ? Says who ?

I have a copy of the full blog which I copied yesterday before it was conviently erased. Why was it erased ?

The blog was not part of an interview, you are wrong......So read the words before you insinuate anything. So he didnt get this information by asking the right question.

I myself, pride myself with telling the truth and seeking the truth.

I'm sorry that this came out, I admired Mel for the work he does.

I seen another side of him when he came down and let his temper fly all over a member here that simply asked a question. That particular member is one that Bill knows quite well and I would hope that Bill realizes who is friends are and understand that his friend was actually shaking pretty bad over what happened and shaking for quite a long time Would be nice for Bill to contact that person and see for himself

So by saying we need to use our own intuition before judging someone.................goes both ways.

I do not follow a trend of people that is going ot just agree to agree . I will only agree if its the right thing to do.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote