Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-02-2010, 08:45 AM   #101
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's Post on project Avalon chat

Just some random thoughts.

Why not see the bright side of what has happened the past couple of days? We have learned an awful lot. For one we all gathered in the chatroom & became 'familiar' with eachother.

WE are Avalon! All of us.

I think the most important fact that has surfaced is, that if we want to keep this forum online as it is, we should take precautions that the events that took place, can't happen again.

Computers do not understand me, so don't ask me how, but there must be some people who do, at the forum.

And let's quit the power & control game.

Moderators & members stood side by side in the chatroom, which told me there was/is no power/control dispute among us.

There are 2 kinds of members: those who feed the forum with content & those who mainly comment on that content. One without the other doesn't work. So no one is more - or less - important than the other.

The 'forum-feeders' & moderators tend to cling together, because they invest precious time in PA, mainly to produce 'material' that has value for the development of all individual members & guests.

The quality of the content is not measured by the number of hits (views) a topic scores overnight, but how threads develop in the long run.

I've been working for 'commercial' tv, where everything is measured by ratings. Viewers + ad-bloc = $. So I've studied PA through my tv eyes. Which threads/topics score in which category. It's interesting to see that online members react mainly on the 'here & now' & guests tend to surf through the library, for instance.

PA has become a database/library of knowledge.

That is what the PTB would like to see disappeare/shut down.

TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 08:53 AM   #102
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Well said TRANCOSO, Thank you for a very positive contribution.

Peace
Old 03-02-2010, 09:01 AM   #103
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

I like the way you think TRANCOSO!

What are we doing right?
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 09:04 AM   #104
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

If anyone want a great model of how a fourm can be run with respect, just look at open minds forum.
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 09:12 AM   #105
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN View Post
If anyone want a great model of how a fourm can be run with respect, just look at open minds forum.
Which has a 24/7 average of 10-20 members/guests online. That's comparing a village with a city.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 09:21 AM   #106
Seafury
Avalon Senior Member

Reading Bill's side of the story only reinforces my view that I've held for awhile now about the complete uselessness of Kerry in PC. She's always wanted to be a star, she always has to be in control and she's overbearing in her pride and ego as well as completely lacking in discernment as of late. It's obvious in every interview she's ever conducted and Project Avalon will be way better off without her and instead have Bill at the reins. He's far more intelligent, far more grounded and far more well spoken in every way.

The fact that he said he's quitting PC and going it alone is the best news I've heard in awhile. Wilcock can go with Kerry in my opinion, although I seriously doubt he'll really take sides.

Hopefully Kerry takes Miriam with her too so we never have to see anymore front page begging for donations to send her on personal vacations.

Last edited by Seafury; 03-02-2010 at 09:29 AM.
Seafury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 10:08 AM   #107
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seafury View Post
Hopefully Kerry takes Miriam with her too so we never have to see anymore front page begging for donations to send her on personal vacations.
how very dare you !

The very thought...
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 10:18 AM   #108
Aztar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seafury View Post

Ok I admit it.
I laughed really hard

I fell of my fence, better get back to building the back deck. <==PA chat joke

Last edited by Aztar; 03-02-2010 at 01:38 PM.
Aztar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 11:25 AM   #109
joel77
Avalon Senior Member

is there a link to more about the dan burich comments about bill and Kerry i find this very interesting.

J.
joel77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 11:47 AM   #110
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

[QUOTE=ellie;246667]
Quote:
This forum has never ever had free speech. Hells, bells and little fishes it just hasn't alright. If someone with the power here said ban, then it was after a count of three mods in agreement.
This forum has guidelines. It is not a free for all zone. #1 is being respectful - please click the link at the bottom of this post and read our guidelines. Despite Kerry's belief in free speech, the guidelines do now allow for absolute free speech. People are banned for refusing to follow the guidelines, not for some frivolous arbitrary reason. People get warnings in private messages and through the infraction system, not on the public forum. And we do not wish to make a public spectacle of it. Are we always perfect at this - heck no. Usually people are banned for being incredibly rude.

Quote:
Would you stop with the Kerri bashing for crying out loud. THIS is what happened.
Kerry has her strengths and her weaknesses, as we all do. For the last year and longer, project Avalon was to be Bill's domain because of the difference in opinion. And we will not all have the same opinion on Kerry's actions. I was shocked, but not surprised by the forum closure, and it caused me a tremendous amount of work without any warning. It was me who insisted that a message be put up to let the members know what was going on. And that took quite some time to run it through Kerry's approval, while everyone was wondering.

Quote:
Bill stepped in and said for reasons I will not say he wanted the Thuban thread stopped, someone then complained to Kerri about that and she then took the action because she has been about free speech, and to let you make up your own mind about stuff.
True and now we finally have the division of Camelot from Avalon which was started over a year ago, where Bill was to take Avalon and the forum so the mods were not constantly caught in the middle of their differences. Bill prefers the forum be like a private party in your home. Come on in and have some fun - but please respect the house rules or leave. nothing too strict, just common courtesy and don't trash the place.

The Thuban issue was the greatest divisive issue I have seen on this forum. There will be a new guideline to handle this type of situation.

Quote:
And THAT is the darn truth of it.
Just watch me get banned now.

Go on take the bloody post off now push the bloody ban button.
Morons.
EGO of some people are beyond a bloody joke.
No name calling. I'm going to give you a pass on this one with a warning. I sense some deeper frustrations here and I send you love and healing. I'm also going to leave your attitude right there for all to see. This forum is about building new communities and a new society. You can respectfully complain. We do listen.

Last edited by Ross H; 03-02-2010 at 12:24 PM.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 12:07 PM   #111
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
There will be a new guideline to handle this type of situation.
Glad you bought that up.

As a suggestion, you could seek volunteers for a steering group to help with a balanced set of new guidelines. Just an idea for you to knock around. If there was one I would happily consider signing up and contribute when my life allows me to do so.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 12:09 PM   #112
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Guidelines are great tools in reaching Goals..

May i suggest , a suggestion box type thread?
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 12:18 PM   #113
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Stick to your guns Bill.

K.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 12:24 PM   #114
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
Just some random thoughts.

Why not see the bright side of what has happened the past couple of days? We have learned an awful lot. For one we all gathered in the chatroom & became 'familiar' with eachother.

WE are Avalon! All of us.
Not just some random thoughts imo but a master post coming from a well balanced point of view.
Disruptive judgement is just noise that won't lead us anywhere but further in the mud.
Constructive ideas that include the well being and respect of all is what will assure a long life to PA as well as good time to everyone too.

Thank You Trancoso .

Love from me
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 12:32 PM   #115
K626
Avalon Senior Member

The female is planet based the male see's the stars..It has always been so..The mother with the mother the father with the father...

Peace comes at a price.

K4
Old 03-02-2010, 12:42 PM   #116
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougall View Post
Here's the thing - Project Camelot doesn't work without Bill and his floppy hat.
It might sound silly but it's true. He can go on interviewing people with a new female partner and it's still Camelot. Or he can go solo and It's still PC.

Kerry could get a new partner or go solo but it's not Camelot.

I think they should think about keeping it together because the show has a lot of momentum, however if it's not in the cards I am sure they both will have interesting material to look at. No need for any more fussing and fighting let's get some more vids online!
Hi, Dougall: (Are you Scottish?)

I wanted to thank you for making my day. Not a flippant comment - that was a very funny (and very generous) thing to say.

Yesterday there was a limited nuclear exchange behind closed doors. The public did not see it, and it won't be copied anywhere.

I'm still locked out of Project Camelot, so I cannot post anything there, and neither can the 200-strong team of translators and transcribers. They are highly committed people and I think most of them will be willing to assist with the new venture.

I do think, however, that we'll have access restored soon. We have to. Things are very gradually bring restored to a semblance of normality.
[* edit: update a few hours later - access now fully restored as anticipated.]

Project Avalon 2.0 will take a little while to set up, so please be patient. I will have a new YouTube account where I can post videos of any length, and I have a huge amount of support behind the scenes.

In my editing queue are videos with Igor Witkowski (Nazi Bell), updates from Jane Burgermeister and Jim Humble, a two hour running commentary by Klaus Dona on a totally fascinating artifacts slideshow... and the Anglo-Saxon Mission video will be re-posted where it will not be taken down for the third time.

In April I'm going to Bolivia with Klaus Dona to check out some new discoveries. That'll be quite something, and I'll have my camera with me. I've been invited to South Africa to speak in the summer. And there's much else besides.

I pledge to undertake the best due diligence on new testimony that I can, and I'm unlikely to be interviewing anyone offering channeled information. That was never Camelot's purpose.

I'm also considering opening a thread here which would be a tightly-structured (minimal chat!) Q and A on recent events. If I do this, I pledge to answer all questions with all the intellectual honesty I can. By that I mean full differentiation between hypotheses, inferences and facts.

Quite a lot has happened in the last 6-8 months, and members can be forgiven if they feel a little bewildered or confused. Most of this information is already available for diligent researchers, but not all of it is in the same place. One has to trawl through the Camelot index page archives and also my occasional posts (and answers) on this forum. It reads a little like a movie script. But first, I need to handle a bunch of other stuff.

All best wishes, Bill

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 03-02-2010 at 03:48 PM.
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 12:45 PM   #117
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
Hi, Dougall: (Are you Scottish?)

I wanted to thank you for making my day. Not a flippant comment - that was a very funny (and very generous) thing to say. {Please trim long quotations.}
Q&A is a terrific idea.

Open the core and let it flow.

Healing is necessary.

The tribe must hold.

The one who is here from the future watches.

K

Last edited by Karen; 03-02-2010 at 01:30 PM.
Old 03-02-2010, 01:16 PM   #118
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Some of you may not want to hear this.

The kinds of happenings that are going on in the public spotlight for many public figures are a trend caused by the evolution of consciousness. The timelines are beginning to segregate into the (fear / negative / separation consciousness) subset of timelines and the (love / positive / unity consciousness) subset of timelines.

These happenings are a result of these people who once where on similar paths now veering off into these two directions. It is happening all over the place and now it is happening to PC. The timelines have not separated yet, however we are not very far off from that happening also.

My personal vibe is that I feel comfortable and peaceful with the changes that just happened and think that Project Avalon will turn out to be a great place to participate in the awakening of the sheeple across the planet.

I knew that something was not right with Kerry when I heard her say on her Radio show that it was a real possibility that synthetic beings that had been created long ago might be on there way here to invade the earth. That is Battlestar Galactica / Star Trek, Borg fantasy stuff. Not anything that should be evangelized by anyone, anytime as the truth.

I think that the best way to move on is to begin to collectively use our imaginations to visualize what can be done to make Project Avalon even better than it already is and then message Bill with our ideas. Think about what we can do, not what we can't do.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 01:47 PM   #119
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post

In my editing queue are videos with Igor Witkowski (Nazi Bell), updates from Jane Burgermeister and Jim Humble, a two hour running commentary by Klaus Dona on a totally fascinating artifacts slideshow... and the Anglo-Saxon Mission video will be re-posted where it will not be taken down for the third time.

In April I'm going to Bolivia with Klaus Dona to check out some new discoveries. That'll be quite something, and I'll have my camera with me. I've been invited to South Africa to speak in the summer. And there's much else besides.

I pledge to undertake the best due diligence on new testimony that I can, and I'm unlikely to be interviewing anyone offering channeled information. That was never Camelot's purpose.

I'm also considering opening a thread here which would be a tightly-structured (minimal chat!) Q and A on recent events. If I do this, I pledge to answer all questions with all the intellectual honesty I can. By that I mean full differentiation between hypotheses, inferences and facts.

All best wishes, Bill

I am very happy to read this.
This is exactly the right way:

A clean cut and moving ahead !

No delving into a swampy pointing/proving of guilt, but a streamlined Q/A thread to satisfy the right to know.

Venture ahead, Raider of the lost Avalon !

bashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 02:13 PM   #120
Church
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
The kinds of happenings that are going on in the public spotlight for many public figures are a trend caused by the evolution of consciousness. The timelines are beginning to segregate into the (fear / negative / separation consciousness) subset of timelines and the (love / positive / unity consciousness) subset of timelines.
MAN!! The more I see posts of yours, the more I realize you know how to put my own thoughts into words better than I do. I don't want to sound like a fanboy here, but seriously, I agree with practically everything you post, only you say it so much more concisely than I can.

Needless to say, I agree with your post wholeheartedly. I see it in many areas of our reality these days, and it's ramping up. Then, to see it happening in the guise of the Bill vs Kerry conflict, only demonstrates further that this is seriously happening, and we are witnessing it!!! Reality is splitting, folks. We keep seeing evidence of it, from time to time, where basically the old paradigm of polarity consciousness (us vs. them thinking) comes out and actively fights against the new, emerging paradigm of "there is no such thing as polarities, we are all one, there is no separation."

What a fantastic time to be alive!
Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 02:48 PM   #121
jimmer
Avalon Senior Member

Bill,

After catching wind of what's going on between Kerry and you, I need to add my two cents.

You have always been the foundation. Starting with Project Serpo,
you've sought the truth through intelligent inquiry, not crystal gazing.
Your approach to the questions of our time continues to be credible, balanced, intriguing and in keeping with good reporting.

Whatever comes of this split, I for one, will follow your adventures, wherever they take you.

If it was me in this situation, I'd pool my resources, tie-up loose ends and begin blazing new trails.

Jim

Last edited by jimmer; 03-02-2010 at 02:53 PM.
jimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 03:00 PM   #122
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Church View Post
Needless to say, I agree with your post wholeheartedly. I see it in many areas of our reality these days, and it's ramping up.

What a fantastic time to be alive!
Hey Church! I agree with this! It dose seem to be ramping up. As the frequency increases. The SHIFT IS ON!

Now is not the time for idle mindlessness! Thoughts are vibrations!

Enjoy the show Peace JT!

Quote:
Project Avalon 2.0 will take a little while to set up, so please be patient. I will have a new YouTube account where I can post videos of any length, and I have a huge amount of support behind the scenes.
Bill! Best Wishes for the amazing future! Let me know if I can help We here at Avalon are all stuck in the middle! And I wish you all success! Have a great day.

jimmer - there is much to be learned from the crystals if you know how to work with them and their metaphysicalness
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 03:50 PM   #123
pedro m.b.
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bashi View Post

I am very happy to read this.
This is exactly the right way:

A clean cut and moving ahead !

No delving into a swampy pointing/proving of guilt, but a streamlined Q/A thread to satisfy the right to know.

Venture ahead, Raider of the lost Avalon !

the same here
pedro m.b. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 04:11 PM   #124
Kristoffer
Avalon Senior Member

Im not gonna hack and slash anyone here, but i feel that this might have been the "best" option in this soapopera. I dont know bill at all, never meet in prolly never been in the same contry. Anyway hes interviews are good because he lets the one who get interviewed speak. My friend is hendrik who runs redicecreations and its the same there, he lets the one he interviews speak. This was not the case with kerry, it feels like she steps into peoples auras and draw the energy towars her for her own benefit, i dont know if this is the case but its just a feeling that i get when i look at her and what shes doing.

If i want to hear her speak i search for kerry +project camelot +interview. Not to be bitter but it has sometime got to me that she speaks constantly and stears the people to get the answers she wants, to confirm her authenticity (spelling).

I dont know why this is the fact in everything we humans do, people have a tendancy to need to feel special, like they are the once with the answers. Like if we know more than our neighbour this makes us special? Doubt it would, if we now are one isnt this to compare eachother with ourselfs really? It like tick tack toe with ourselfs, its a game we just cant win.

In my point of view this feels like the catholic church, well kerry does, she distracts you with her left hand while her right hand picks your pocket, if she ever lived as she tought i would not no and could not answer, but i feel her actions makes her weak.

I dont know the story what bill said about the australian agent, he might be an agent and he might want to take over camelot. But still, its as stupid as the american war on terror, its like fighting a war over jealosy. You cant win it, for every one you remove 10 more spawns, this is the law and its universal.

So to all you who think you can beat us, we might be hunted today but tomorrow we hunt you.

Love and respect

/Kristoffer
Kristoffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 04:24 PM   #125
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

bill, you wrote

Quote:
Yesterday there was a limited nuclear exchange behind closed doors. The public did not see it, and it won't be copied anywhere.
may we know somewhat more?

best wishes l

.................................................. ................
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote